๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง...

By MILLIONMATIC

๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ๐ฌ short stories & imagines โ™ก imagine this . . . Copyright ยฉ gincity 2020/2021 Mature Content Started:... More

hola
ghetto detention | multiple
ghetto detention pt. 2 | multiple
ghetto detention pt. 3 | multiple
yes devantรฉ | devantรฉ swing
yes devantรฉ pt. 2 | devantรฉ swing
yes devantรฉ pt. 3 | devantรฉ swing
spring breakers | multiple
spring breakers pt. 2 | multiple
spring breakers pt. 3 | multiple
child of killah | method man
best friend | nas
country boy | static major
summer camp | multiple
group chat | multiple
group chat pt. 2 | multiple
โš ๏ธ AUTHOR'S NOTE โš ๏ธ
black is king [ prologue ]
black is king [ cast ]
black is king || one
black is king || two
black is king || three
black is king || four
black is king || five
black is king || six
black is king || seven
black is king || eight
black is king || nine
black is king [ epilogue ]
NEW BOOK โš ๏ธ

beauty & the beast | nas

2.2K 74 47
By MILLIONMATIC

*A bit of this was inspired by a story plot given to me by 90sPlaya a few months ago, but my dead beat ass got lazy tryna write the book. So here we are, giving it another go with this lil one shot.😬*

- Very sexual content ahead -

🌙 🌙 🌙

Nas as Ronan

Gotham City
Ronan's secret residence
Unknown date and time

Serena struggled to keep the pace up as she was dragged down the hall in Ronan's private home that was miles away from where civilization seemed to be.

Ronan had another big beautiful home that everyone knew about, that wasn't in the middle of nowhere. But on days like today, his secret residence was a place of convenient use.

Ronan and Serena had been butting heads ever since Ronan, along with a bunch of other creatures, moved to Gotham a few years ago from another universe after their world was destroyed.

Gotham was the only place on Earth where supernatural beings existed, and the only place that would accept the creatures with open arms. However, the civilians of the city did have a hard time adapting to the new residents, referring to them as 'The Others', which was the easiest way to separate them in conversations.

Ronan ended up attending the same high school Serena went to, which was also a school for warriors in training. At the time, Serena, who was the daughter of the highly favoured Goddess Isis, was training to be a goddess-warrior just like her mother. And now, here she was three years after graduation, known as one of the top female warriors the city has ever seen.

Ronan, on the other hand, didn't become anything besides a great pain in everyone's ass. He, along with a handful of others, was first introduced as a vampire from the other world. But unlike the rest who seemed to be kind and easy to get along with, Ronan had the most disgusting attitude and almost nobody- no, fuck that. NOBODY liked him, period.

A year after graduation, things started becoming weird around Gotham. Dead bodies would be found every other day. It was obvious these individuals were dying due to vampire feasting, and alot of people knew exactly who was responsible. But he always had an alibi to back him up. How? Nobody knows.

It was stated by the mayor of Gotham when The Others first moved here, that creatures feasting on humans is strictly prohibited and they should only stick to animals. Ronan followed these rules for a bit. But after a while, he stopped giving a fuck.

Serena caught him one night after she was on her way home from a friend's house party. She watched him coldly take the life of an innocent girl and she's been out to get him ever since. Serena made it her duty to put an end to Ronan if no one else could.

Which brings us here today.

This would be at least the 700th time Serena has tried taking out Ronan. It was all fun and games to him before, battling with her, watching her little cute ass try to kill him. But now, he was getting bored of it. He wanted to try something different to bring the thrill back.

The security guards roughly threw Serena into Ronan's spacious study room where he awaited for her arrival. The guards exited the room and Serena slowly stood up from the ground, scanning the room that was filled with shelves of hundreds of books.

The room was dark but had a dim light coming from a lamp on the wooden, rectangular shaped table in front of her.

Then she smelled it. The strong scented cologne that, by now, she could recognize as a scent that only belonged to Ronan even if they were miles apart from each other.

"Wassup, warrior princess?" His raspy voice laced with a dark, eerie tone caught her attention as he slowly crept out of a corner behind her.

Without a scared bone in her body, Serena rolled her eyes and turned on her heels to face her enemy.

"You may have captured me and had your weak ass guards take my weapons. But best believe, Ronan.. You're the only one who's gonna be left dead tonight." You spat him.

"Oh, is that so?" Ronan spoke in a fake shocked expression.

Neither one of them was going to die anytime soon, or at the hands of each other at least. Ronan knew Serena wasn't strong enough to defeat him. After all, taking out a vampire isn't that easy. No matter how much everyone likes to praise her, the honourable title the city has given her was something she just couldn't live up to when it came to Ronan.

And as many times as Serena has tried to end his life, Ronan had no intentions on trying to end hers. He only trapped her here tonight to see if she was really down with all the shit she dreams about. And if she was, then he hoped this would put an end to their ongoing battle and start something more.. exciting.

"You know, Serena.. " He started speaking while circling around her. "If you wanted to fuck, you could've just said that."

"What?!" Serena exclaimed, distastefully. "I do not wanna fuck you, let's make that clea-"

"That's not what yo dreams be sayin'." He stopped in front of her and smirked.

Serena gave him a confused look. "My dreams? The fuck are you talking about?"

Ronan chuckled and walked around her to take a seat on the table. She turned to look at him, waiting for him to give an explanation on what he meant.

"I've kept this to myself for a very long time. So I guess we've grown quite a bond these past few years for me to tell you this-"

"Yayaya. Whatever, Dracula. Hurry up and get to the point." Serena grew impatient.

Ronan mean mugged her as he eyed her up and down. "Witcho rude ass." He mumbled.

However, he decided to grant Serena her wish and got straight to the point. "I can see your dreams when you're asleep. I mean, not just yours. Anybody's."

Serena blankly stared at him. "Ok, now you're just talking shit. Come on, lemme do what I gotta do so I can get the hell outta here." She put her fists up, thinking she could really beat a vampire to death.

"Listen, princess-"

"Stop calling me that."

"PRINCESS." Ronan emphasized louder, indicating that he's going to call her whatever he felt like calling her. He hopped off the table and stepped closer to her. "I ain't joking. In the other world, they would call me 'The God Of Dreams'. Meaning, I can enter ones dreams, without them actually seeing me in them, whenever I need to... or feel like it." He licked his lips while lustfully gazing at Serena as his pupils went from a dark chocolate colour to a bright yellow, resembling werewolf eyes.

"Ugh." Serena scoffed in disgust, rolling her eyes. "What the fuck does any of this have to do with anything?"

"You dreamt about me last night... and the night before that... and the night before that."

"No I didn't." Serena lied through her teeth.

Ronan snickered. "You don't gotta deny it, baby." He held on to Serena's chin, almost causing her to tremble at his touch, but she held her ground.

"Is that why you've really been chasin' after me all these years? To fulfill all them sexual fantasies you been havin' about me?" He left a soft kiss on Serena's jawline. "Hm?"

That wasn't the reason Serena's been after him. She really did want him dead for killing all those innocent people.

The dreams Ronan was currently speaking of started out of nowhere. For someone as evil as him, she couldn't deny the fact that he was very attractive. He just didn't have the beautiful personality to match his looks, which was a complete turn off.

Serena wanted nothing more than for those dreams to go away. She didn't want anything to do with Ronan. She just wanted him gone for good.

"Get away from me." She snarled at Ronan, slapping his hand away and walked off to exit the room. Ronan quickly got a grip of her arm and pulled her back to him.

Their bodies were now pressed together, leaving no space in between as they stared intensely into each other's eyes.

"Just let me taste you." Ronan softly pleaded while his arms snaked around her waist.

His voice and touch alone was enough to make Serena fall weak at this very moment. As much as she wanted to fight it, her dreams always left her wondering how it would be like to make them come to life with the beast himself.

Ronan took her silence as permission to do what he wanted. He began leaving trails of intoxicating wet kisses on her jawline and down to her neck.

He then opened up his mouth, releasing his fangs, and gently bit down on her neck, puncturing two holes into her skin.

Serena winced at the stinging sensation, soon turning it into moans as Ronan sucked her sweet blood. This wasn't what she thought he meant by 'taste' but nonetheless, the feeling was just as good and pleasurable.

Ronan slowly removed his fangs from Serena's skin and licked the blood off his lips. "You taste good, baby." He side grinned at her.

Serena, still in a euphoric state, stood there in desperate need of wanting more. Her body was now yearning for Ronan.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and smashed her lips into his. Ronan kissed her back with no hesitation, slipping his tongue into her mouth and carrying her with her legs around his waist as he placed her down on the table.

After tearing each other's clothes off, Ronan slid one finger inside Serena before adding another. He kept his eyes on the love faces she was making while her wet walls tightened around his fingers.

"You better not cum yet." He demanded.

"R-Ronan... please." Serena moaned and bit down on her bottom lip as her legs began to shake.

Ronan slipped his fingers out, preventing Serena from reaching her climax and licked her juices off.

"Why did you sto- ohh shit!" Before Serena could open her eyes to see why he teased her the way he did, Ronan rammed his long, thick shaft inside of her.

"Mmm... you feel so good, Ronan."

"This what you wanted, huh?" He sent slow, deep thrusts down her wet cavern and bent down to suck on her right, hardened nipple while she laid flat on the table.

"Yes, baby. Go faster!" Serena desperately pleaded.

Ronan granted her wish and picked up the pace. Her legs tightened around his waist as he stood back up and watched her breasts bounce up and down while he let her feel every inch of him.

"Damn. You so fuckin' sexy, Serena." He bit down on his lip and smacked her thigh.

He was about to cum just by admiring her gorgeous face and body, but didn't want to release until she did.

"I want you to nut all over this dick, baby girl."

That was all that needed to be said for Serena to cream all over him. "Fuckkk!" She cried out while her orgasm rode out.

Ronan's thrusts became sloppy, as he was also reaching his climax. "Shit, c'mere baby. Get on yo knees."

He quickly pulled out and Serena hopped off the table to get down on the floor in front of him. "Open up, beautiful." Ronan stroked himself as Serena's mouth fell open.

"Fuck." He groaned, shooting his warm liquid into her mouth. "Swallow." He instructed and she did just that.

"That's my baby." Ronan smiled down at here. He helped her get up and pulled her in for a sensual kiss, smacking her ass while doing so.

They broke their kiss and looked at each other. "You gonna leave those people alone now?" Serena asked him.

"Only if you stop tryna kill me and let me continue turning your dreams into reality instead." He bargained with Serena while massaging her ass as they stood face to face.

His hand reached down to her pearl from behind and he slipped a finger in, causing her to lightly gasp.

Serena nodded in agreement and pecked him on his lips.

"Deal."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.5K 35
โ woke up surprised, am i really alive? i was trying to die last night, i survived suicide last night, โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก after a failed attempt at...
9.5K 565 10
Structure - odd sweetheart "๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’†๐’”...
12.7K 648 17
A TRIP TO LA GONE WRONG . Copyright ยฉ gincity 2021/2022 Mature Content Started: February 23, 2021 Completed: March 17, 2021
410K 4.6K 112
STOP READING THIS started sometime in 2019 ended april 2021 just old, cringey & unrevised one-shots i wrote at 3am PLEASE READ MY SCENARIOS OR SHORTS...