The Pyramid Of Corruption ~Th...

By Madyorkshiregal

"Why is it always us? Why not someone else?" Once again, the team is back at it again. Another mission, anoth... More

Details *Read Before Continuing*
Prologue: Why Is It Always Us?
Chapter 1: Finding Agent 7
Chapter 2: New Technologies, And A Broken Heart
Chapter 3: The Test Flight
Chapter 4: Spying On The Metro
Chapter 5: A Plan To Infiltrate
Chapter 6: Gullibility
Chapter 7: Breaking And Entering
Chapter 8: Our Glowing Friend
Chapter 9: Corruption Cataclysm
Chapter 10: Battle For The World
Chapter 11: Back To The Metro
Chapter 12: The World Falls Calm Once Again
Epilogue: Reunited
Thank You!
Vote For Next Book!
Psst....

Extras: Adrian's First Appearance, And Diamond's Goodbye For Now

101 1 0
By Madyorkshiregal

A.N: This takes place during the epilogue. D has just been vibing with Callie and Marie for the last year in this book.

~Ds POV~

Checking the device on my arm, I check the signal from the portal that should open soon. Walking into the alleyway, the signal gets stronger and I know that I'm in the right place.

Soon enough, a portal opens and I see a friend come out of it. His outfit was like this world's agent 3s outfit, but instead of shorts, trousers and obviously shorter hair that was pinned in a ponytail behind his head. His headset was around his neck, and he had a weapon in one of this pockets. Holding his portal device in one hand, he takes out his journal and starts to write down details. Whilst doing this, he finally speaks up.

"Hey D! How you doing? Let me guess, needed my help since you got stranded here after saving the world from corruption, then bringing someone back to life?" Well Adrian, that happened a year ago now. I just haven't contacted you until now since this world is pretty cool. "You're telling me that you've been stranded here for a year?! I thought you couldn't be in different universes for that long." Well, turns out nothing really happens if you stay for longer than a week. "Huh, interesting. Gotta try this out sometime. Anyway, should we get you back to your universe. Ready to go little dude?" I nod and we step through the portal, travelling back to my world.

This won't be the last time I see you Cora and Tobias. I sense another meeting will come soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 287 49
Hello there again! This is now my 2nd Wattpad story, which is the sequel to Agent 38: In The Making. If you haven't read it yet, please do go ahead a...
1.5K 44 17
Agent 4 was a fun, cheerful guy. And Agent 8 was more of a shy, quiet kinda girl. You would never expect any type of feelings between the two. But th...
10.9K 101 20
Inkopolis has just been saved once again by the Squid Beak Splatoon. Agent 3 feels suspicious about the new agent, agent 8, an Octoling. Being on man...
23.7K 297 37
After facing the struggles the Deepsea Metro, Nova now found himself on the surface. More specifically, Inkopolis. With Agent 3 making the decision o...