My Musical Love

By purplebunnies106

Meet Jasmine Foyer, your typical high school cheerleading captain and the most popular girl in school. Unlike... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Cast List
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12...THE FORMAL!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE, INVOLVES A CAST LIST CHANGE)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Bonus Jacob's POV)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (BONUS JASMINE'S POV)
Chapter 24 (SPLIT POV CHAPTER)
Chapter 25 (JASMINE AND ASH'S POV)
Chapter 26 (Bonus: Jacob and MATT'S POV)
Chapter 27 (Jasmine and Jacob's POV)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 19

2.5K 115 2
By purplebunnies106

-Jasmine's POV- 

I still cant believe what almost happened a few hours ago. I almost KISSED Jacob! Just the thought of it disgusted me. I shudder while thinking about his lips on mine. I know what your thinking, why am I not glad I almost got kissed by him, right? Well, no one really knows but two days ago Ash asked me to be his girlfriend and I accepted, and if their is anything that is important to me it's loyalty and if I kissed Jacob while dating Ash I would never live it down. 

"Earth to Jasmine!" I heard causing me to look up at my friend Dill. She just placed my favorite smoothie in front of me and I couldn't have been more grateful. After all that's happened a refreshing smoothie after practice is perfect. I picked it up sipping the cool mango drink. I felt relief concur me as the coldness of the drink slid down my throat. 

"Wasn't it so cute when Jacob caught you!" Rachel said and my eyes bulged out of their sockets.

"No! It wasn't in any way cute. But I am grateful he did" I told her seriously

"Sure" she said laughing and rolling her eyes

"I mean, it is kind of true. It was so romantic, I wish that could happen to me" Dill said dreamily

I just rolled my eyes. 

"Dill, it probably will happen to you since Matthew looked like he wanted to jump your bones right then and there" Marissa said with a smirk and everyone chorused a set if "I agree and it's so true"

"Dill, I could bet my money that you two will be going out before the end of the year. I mean I did win the bet, which was about Peter asking Marissa out, right?" Christy said with a smirk

"WAIT, WHAT!" Marissa yelled at Christy.

"Naaaaaaaaathing" Christy said innocently while Marissa glared at her. These are my friends as you can see, perfectly normal. Dill always had a crush on Matthew and everyone else and I are pretty sure he likes her too. I don't know why his hasn't asked her out yet, it's quite disappointing. The bell of the front door rang and my friends and I all looked over to see all of the football team come in the cafe we were currently in.

I saw Dill's eyes widen when she saw Matthew come in the cafe. She sunk down in her seat, probably praying he doesn't see her but it was too late he did and he blushed and shyly waved. Red burned Dill's cheeks when she saw and she smiled shyly and waved back, which resulting in him grinning. 

Jacob came in the cafe looking bored, but when he saw me his eyes lit up and he smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked at Ash. He was already approaching me with a dazzling smile and peck me on the lips. Surprising his kisses have gotten way better, and they were actually good now.

When we pulled away I saw all my friends watching us with widened eyes and so was the foot ball team. I heard the slam of a door and I looked to see that Jacob was no longer here. Why did I feel a twinge of guilt, I should I have an amazing boyfriend and that's all that should matter. I know I have a lot of explaining to do tomorrow so I gave my friends a look that told them "I'll explain later" They all seemed to understand and nodded.

The rest of the day was spent laughing at stupid jokes, drinking smoothies and Ash's kisses. I could'nt have felt happier.

-The Next Day-

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP"

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, THIS PIECE OF SHIT!" I yelled causing me to roll off my bed. 

"OW!" I yelled as I landing with a loud thud, rubbing my head. I quickly stood up and picked out my clothes. I pulled out a light bluish top with jeans and my brown shoes. I ran into the bathroom and took a shower. Then I dried myself, and put on my clothes. I grabbed a necklace, that had an owl on it and threw it on. I grabbed my matching brown shoulder bag and my book bag.

I ran downstairs to see my brother already there eating cereal, I don't understand how he wakes up so early, it was my aim to beat him this morning, but that didn't work out.

"Morning Jazzy" Max said and I rolled my eyes but greet him away.

"Mom and dad had to leave early today" He told me and I nodded. Like usual.

"Let's go" I told my brother and then proceeded to drop him off at school. When I got to my school I walked to my locker to meet the accusing eyes of all of my friends.

"Well, when were you gonna tell us?" Marissa asked me and I gulped, all of them glaring at me was pretty intimidating.

"I was going to, I swear! Actually I was gonna tell you at the smoothie place but then the football team came in" I told them and it was 100 percent true.

The still looked unconvinced but after exchanging looks they all smiled.

"Soooooooooo, give us the deets" Rachel said and Dill laughed at the voiced she used.

"There is really nothing much to say" I told them, and there really wasn't.

"BORING" Christy and Rachel said in a sing song voice, that I rolled my eyes to. The bell rang and we all said our goodbyes. Off to a few hours in hell! Yay! Note the sarcasm.

-Lunch-

I walked to the table in the middle of the cafeteria and take a seat.

"Hey, Jasmine. Are ya going to to the library like you usually do today?" Dill asked me and I nodded.

"Oh ok" she said and smiled.

Every 15th of a month I tell them I have an annual thing at the library and I need to borrow a book, to like study or something and they fall for it every time. How it first started was a little less then a year ago.

-Flashback-

I knocked on the door of Ms. Marisol our music teacher's room.

"Come in" I hear a feminine voice say and I open the door and step in.

"Ah, Jasmine! How can I help you?" Music is one of my favorite classes and Ms. Marisol was definitely my favorite teacher. 

"Um, I was wondering if the music room was free any day, because I would like to spend my lunch period in there." I asked her nervously. Ms. Marisol is the only person that really knows about my singing ability which is why she wasn't surprised. Smiling she said

"The music room is only available on the 15th of every month, unless something come up of course. Your welcome to come on any of the available days." 

"Thank you so much!" I tell and grin so widely that I think my mouth would've all off.

"No problem, darling" she said warmly and ever since that day. I made up that lame excuse to my friends and I would go to the music room every 15th.

- End Of Flashback -

I smiled as I recalled the memory. I turned the knob of the music room and walked in. I took a seat in front of the piano and toked out my song book from my bag. 2 years ago, my older brother James asked me to write a song for him to sing to his girlfriend Mandy. Yeah takes right, I have an older brother. James doesn't know I sing at all, he just thinks I write songs for fun and then throw them away. He found this out when he was taking out he trash from my room and found a song I wrote in the trash bin. I gladly helped him out since he was madly in love. Now Mandy and him are happily married. I grinned at the thought. This song was on of my best song that I have written, it was a but hard for me since it had to sort of be in a guy's point of view since James was singing it to her., but it actually came out pretty good. Today I chose to sing this song.

 (AN: This is not mine I do not own the song lyrics. "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran)

I started playing the piano notes and then I started singing.

"Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Settle down with me

And I'll be your safety

You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm

But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Oh no

My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Yeah I've been feeling everything

From hate to love

From love to lust

From lust to truth

I guess that's how I know you

So I hold you close to help you give it up

So kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love"

I gently finished and looked up. I saw a shadow on the other side if the door and gasped. Someone heard me! The person knocked and I jumped up. I quickly grabbed all my stuff and the door started to creak open. I leaped behind the drum set and stayed there breathing heavily to call my nerves. I heard the person sigh disappointingly and I saw the shadow start to walk out. The door closed and I released a deep breath. I slowly stood up and thought about how it looked like a male shadow, I wonder who it was?

(AN: Sorry for spelling mistakes. The song Jasmine sang is on the side, her outfit she wore is also on the side. I hope you enjoyed!

-xoxoxo purplebunnes106)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 691 36
Meet Emily Hayes. Pretty, kind of popular - and totally smitten by Jake. Meet Jake Williams. Badass, captain of the football team- and he barely ackn...
293K 6.5K 27
COMPLETED 5.14.18 SEQUEL TO MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND Book 2/4 of the Adam's series - "I promise, I will ask you soon enough." He kisses my lips gentl...
10.2K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...
398K 7.8K 43
"I have a deal to offer you" he says while going through his phone. I look at him confused and questionably. "Okay?" "The deal is if I make you, laug...