A Piece to Call Her Own

By DreamyLetter

-Inspired by: "I built a friend" by Alec Benjamin- Have you ever built a puzzle? A white blank puzzle, with p... More

A Piece to Call Her Own
0.
1. i built a friend
2. with three pieces of plastic and a pen
3. i made him on the table in the den
4. i gave him my old cell phone for a head
5. and we spent
Happy birthday Jin 💜
Happy Birthday Tae 💜

Introductions

82 2 1
By DreamyLetter

Hello fair readers,

Before you start on this journey with me, let's get a few things clear shall we?

This book was mainly inspired by the song "I built a friend" by Alec Benjamin.

You will notice that the titles of the chapters contain lyrics of the song, but they don't necessarily correspond with the content of said chapter.

I have also omitted a few repetitive lyrics to avoid confusion, but may add one in the end for, let's say, a dramatic flair :)

Of course, I do not own the song, nor do I own BTS or any pictures I use in this story (if I own a picture I will make note of it). I only hold a claim over the storyline and main character. If this story somehow seems similar to another author's book, first drop the name cause I'm interested lol. Second, it is a coincidence as when I started this book, i have not read any book inspired by "I built a friend" nor any soulmate story that goes quite like this one.

This is a polyamory story, so if you are uncomfortable with such stories, I suggest you exit this story now.  

If you have chosen to stay, I would like to say that personally, I suck. There will be a lot of grammar mistakes, and some minor plotholes, that I will try my best to smoothen.

Now, before I completely spoil the whole thing, let's start our journey, in the world of A Piece to Call Her Own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...