Black Rose

By Luna_Moonlight0089

A medical examiner with lingering trauma due to his parents cold blooded murder, finds himself caught up in t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
The end ...?
Preview

Chapter 90

1.8K 154 24
By Luna_Moonlight0089

Nida felt her head throbbing, the pounding was so intense it had her wincing in pain. She tried to touch her head but realized her hands were tied and snapped her eyes open. Where the heck was she? It was pitch black and she could feel that she was... moving? Was she in a car? She tried to raise her leg but it was tied as well. She maneuvered her self a little and her knees hit a surface, she was sure she was in the trunk of a car now after she heard a honk.

She closed her eyes and tried to recall what happened.

Flashback

Nida opened the door and was greeted by a dark apartment, she frowned it was weird it was so dark in here the sun was still out and Oni always kept her shades open because she hated dark places.

Nida stepped in and groped the wall for the light switch, she found it and closed the door. She looked around the apartment nothing stood out to her screaming something was wrong. Oni's plushies were still everywhere giving color to the now empty room. No matter how colorful it was without Oni smiling at her here there was no life.

Nida looked around for anything amiss she had been here plenty of times and Oni didn't really change anything other than adding another colorful cute plushie to her ongoing collection. She looked at the cute little kitten one at the end of the couch and smiled it reminded her of Gulf for some reason, she was sure he would blush bright red if she mentioned it. She had messaged him before coming but he hadn't replied yet, she made q mental note to give him a call when she was done here.

She walked to the room and flipped the switch, she was welcomed by the smell of vanilla Oni always wore and a sea of pastels. She looked around, there was no signs of struggle and it didn't seem anyone had been here at all, she saw Oni's panda pj's on the bed, like she had left them ready for when she came back. Did she leave them here last Wednesday? Had she not made it back from her date? She remembered she was supposed to send Gulf the name of the guy Oni was meeting she looked around the room and walked out turning off the light.

She pulled out her phone and began scrolling through the conversation as she made her way back to the front door.

"Ah here it is ... Thana!"

She was about to forward the message when she felt something was off, she glanced up and she realized the kitten plushie from earlier was now in a different spot. She froze. She lowered her phone and opened her senses like her brother had showed her, she felt a chill go down her spine, she wasn't alone and she could feel it.

Suddenly a hand placed a cloth over her nose as they held her from behind with an arm wrapped around her neck, she quickly held her breath, she used her elbow and hit back at the rib as hard as she could and simultaneously stepped hard on the foot of the perpetrator, the quick movements made her drop her phone but she stepped away quickly once the arm had released her.

She turned and was shocked to see the intern she had met earlier "You? Did you follow me??" She asked he held on to his stomach and glared at her. She took a step back and glanced at the door she didn't hesitate and made a run for it but he tackled her from behind smashing her on to the door, she felt the air escape her but she ignored the pain and turned around elbowing him in the head as hard as she could.

He hissed out in pain "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" He yelled and grabbed her by the hair pulling her away from the door , Nida began to scream fire at the top of her lungs but he quickly covered her mouth, she bit down on his gloved hand as hard as she could "FUCCCK!"he yelled smashing her head against the wall, she grunted in pain and felt a rush of dizziness hit her but she didn't care, she wasn't going down without a fight. He held her by the neck but she used her knee and brought it up hard hitting him on the ribs he released her instantly and she fell to the ground, she gasped for air and she began to have spotty vision, she needed to get out, the table near her had a lamp she moved quickly and went to grab it, she felt him pull at her arm and used the momentum of the harsh turn to smash the lamp onto his head he stumbled back and she fell down as he released her, her vision began to blur, the throbbing in her head made her feel disoriented but she pushed her self up off the floor and stumbled to the door she just needed to get out and she could get help, as she reached it she felt her hair being pulled back forcefully causing her to stumble back and suddenly a sharp pain on her head made everything go black.

Thana huffed and held on to his head. The bitch was stronger than he thought, he felt the trickle of blood from where the lamp had smashed into him and he glared at her unconscious body. Oh he was going to fucking enjoy making her pay for this.

"Ha! Look at you, she had you multiple times, how pathetic are you that you couldn't handle a girl half your size?!" Lawan mocked , his angered multiplied, they had made so much noise he wasn't sure if anyone had called the cops, but if he walked out of here now with her unconscious, how far could he actually get. He walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a towel and put it to his head to stop the bleeding. This bitch had to pay.

Flashback ends

Nida frowned at the memory, the prick had still gotten her, she knew he gave her a bad feeling , now how was she going to get out of here? Her hands were tied in front of her so she moved as much as she could and tried to reach her feet, when she finally was able to touch them she realized she was zip tied tightly. She closed her eyes and thought, she remembered seeing a report that you could kick the tail lights of a car from inside the trunk, if she did maybe he could get pulled over and she could scream for her life, she felt the car turn and suddenly the sound of gravel hitting the the lower part of the car let her know they were off road.

The car came to a stop and she listened carefully, she heard the door open and feet step on the gravel , she pretended to be unconscious. If she could get near his face she could use her finger to poke out his eye. She tried to ignore the throbbing pain on her head. She heard the steps get closer and she tried to relax her body.

She heard a click and the swoosh of the trunk opening, she waited but nothing happened.

"I know you're awake bitch" he said mockingly but she didn't move, he wasn't sure and she was going to use that to her advantage.

She heard him chuckle "You play any more dirty tricks and I promise you I'll start to cut off Oni's fingers"

Nida opened her eyes in an instant and she found him smiling disgustingly at her "Oh you didn't know?" He teased "I have her"

Nida didn't say a word, he could've easily read the messages she wrote and was using that to bait her.

"She cries way too much" he said looking at her "You I like more, you have a fighting spirit, it will be fun to break you" he said smiling.

"Fuck you" She finally answered and his smiled widened.

"You see? I love this keep it up!" He said and then his disgusting smile vanished and his face turned softer and Nida felt a chill down her back it was like she was in the presence of someone else "We promised Kana we wouldn't hurt them anymore, he's coming already you can't brake the promise" she heard the man say to himself.

She watched him shake his head and frown "Yeah, Yeah shut up already don't forget who this bitch is, she's the sister of that prick who stole your Kana, it won't be so bad if we play a little" he reached for her and pulled at her arms dragging her out of the trunk she fell with a thud to the ground the gravel hurting her knees and hands on impact. She hissed but didn't say a word.

He closed the trunk and he pulled her up throwing her over his shoulder, her head spun the pain in her head intensifying by the position. She glanced and realized the were in the middle of what seemed like no where, the place was falling apart, he walked into the place pushing a metal door open and made his way around like he knew all the ins and outs, Nida tried to make as many mental notes as she could just in case she had the chance to escape.

She heard him push another heavy metal door open the creaking sound echoing and then she was hit by the scent of decay, she felt her stomach churn. She gagged and tried to stop herself from puking, she felt and heard him chuckle "Excuse the mess" he mocked she heard a door slide open and suddenly soft sobs were heard, she tried to peak but the light was low here and she couldn't see so well.

The sobs sounded closer and he came to a stop "Oni! I've brought you company" she fell to the floor with a hard thud

Nida looked around to the sound of the sobbing but it had stopped, she focused her eyes on a person near by, the prick flipped a switch and a set of fluorescent lights turned on suddenly, Nida closed her eyes at the sudden brightness and heard a gasp. She opened her eyes slowly and found a wide eyed
Oni staring back at her.

"Ni-Nida?!" She asked hoarsely

Nida felt her body go cold at the sight, Oni was covered in welts and burn marks everywhere but her face, she was down to her panties and bra, she looked thinner than the last time she had seen her, her face looked dull and tear streaked "Oni.." Nida said softly and Oni broke into a crying mess "Noooo" she wailed "Let her go don't hurt her!" She screamed hoarsely at their captor.

He chuckled "Oh? You have strength to fight for this bitch but you've been sobbing like a baby for your own life?!" He teased.

"You fucking piece of trash!!!" Nida yelled "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER!! YOU PSYCHO!!!" She tried to break the zip ties, she wanted to strangle him! How dare he hurt Oni, Oni who wouldn't hurt a mouse, Oni who was so gentle and nice and innocent!

He laughed at her struggle he turned around and that's when Nida noticed the body hanging from a hook, she watched him walking up to it "You got a new friend mom" he emphasized the mom with a tone of disgust , Nida felt she was going to throw up "Glaring at me again? IGNORING ME AGAIN?" He yelled and Nida felt goosebumps she looked at Oni who shook her head as if warning her to stay silent , Nida looked back at the scene. He really was insane, he was yelling at a decaying corpse like if it could respond, she watched him walk to a table and pick up a whip angrily.

"AREN'T YOU PROUD OF ME MA?!? NOT SO PATHETIC AFTER ALL HUH BITCH?!" And he began to whip the lifeless body. Oni began to sob quietly. Nida realized they needed to get out of here and get out of here as soon as possible.

——-

Gulf kept the anger within him alive, he wasn't going to allow all the other negatives thoughts to consume him, he couldn't have a breakdown he needed to save Nida if it was the last thing he did, he had been driving for about 40 mins, his phone was hidden and on silent in the trunk, he hoped Saint had followed instructions and traced him.

He looked around and realized there was less and less buildings, and the ones that he did pass by looked old and abandoned. His GPS told him to turn ahead and he he did, he drove for another 10 minutes made another turn and then the road turned into gravel. He finally came to a stop in front of an abandoned building he looked around and saw only a car, he assumed was Tul's, there. He couldn't see much around it looked deserted, with high grass surrounding the area, a flash of lightning lit up the sky and Gulf jumped in surprised he could smell the rain in the air now. He took out the burner phone and called the number he had saved on there earlier.

He heard the click as the call connected "I'm here"

"I'll come get you" Tul replied and hung up.

Gulf glanced back at the car, he hoped the signal was still strong. He heard the sound of footsteps on the gravel and turned to see Tul walking to him with a smile on his face.

"Hi baby" he said softly to Gulf as he closed the distance between them, when he reached him he hugged him and Gulf felt his whole body tense up.

"What's wrong?" Tul asked softly.

"Where is Nida? I need to see her... please" Gulf tried to remain as calm as possible, even though all he wanted was to punch Tul until he stopped breathing. He had hurt someone he loved and taken another one, the anger he felt inside him was bubbling up and becoming hard to restrain.

Tul frowned and his demeanor changed "Still worried about the bitch I see?" He mocked "Let's check you for weapons can't have you betraying us can we?"

"Who are you?" Gulf asked it was clear there was two contrasting personalities here.

"Thana you can call me Thana" he said with a smirk on his face he leaned into Gulf's ear "Remember that name you'll be screaming it later" he whispered and nibbled on his ear. Gulf wanted nothing more than to strangle him but he stood still "Now let's give you a check" he felt Tul's hands start to roam around his body touching him everywhere, Gulf closed his eyes and tried to keep his cool. 'Think of Nida you need to save Nida first' he reminded himself, he flinched when he felt Tul's hand grope at his crotch he opened his eyes and saw the smirk on his face "All done"

"Let me make sure Nida is okay and then we can leave together" Gulf said, Tul straightened himself and looked at him suspiciously, he shrugged and grabbed his hand "Follow me Kana" he said in a soft tone.

Lightning lit up the sky again. Gulf walked through the door while holding Tul's hand and heard the whoosh of the rain as it began to pour down hard on the gravel. He glanced back as the metal door he had just walked through closed.

——-

Mew drove full speed, he was following the trace they had done on Gulf's phone. Saint had called him 5 minutes earlier to let him know the car had stopped moving, he was still 25 minutes away from what his GPS was telling him, he saw the sky light up with lightning and suddenly a rush of rain was pouring down on the car, he cursed out loud.

He had left Tul's place the moment Saint had told him they had a clear trace on Gulf's phone, he had ignored orders and gone ahead but he didn't care. That son of a bitch had his sister and now he also had Gulf. He was going to make him pay.

His phone rang and he saw Zee's name light up his screen he clicked the answering icon on his steering wheel "What is it?"

"The Chief is loosing his mind he says you better not enter the scene before backup arrives or you'll loose your badge"

"Tell him I'll give it to him if he likes, that's my sister and the man I'm in love with we are talking are about, we know this man is a dangerous , a murderer I don't give a fuck if I loose my badge"

"Mew please! Think about it you could get them hurt if you just burst into the place, don't be impulsive!"

"Zee what would you do if it was Saint in there? If it was Saint and your mother? Would you be reasonable?!?"

There was a pause "I would tear the world apart for them " he finally answered and Mew couldn't help the smile.

"Exactly"

"We are right behind you maybe 15 minutes behind, just don't get hurt okay?"

The rain began to hit his windshield harder but Mew picked up even more speed, every minute mattered.

"Okay, but if I get the chance, he's dead" Mew said and hung up. Yeah he wouldn't hesitate, if he had the opportunity he would rid the world of that piece of shit once and for all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6.9K 30
A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fresher for an introduction and meet a spe...
134K 8K 28
Gulf Kanawut is a 20-years-old-guy who has just started attending the Faculty of Sports Science after taking a gap year. He doesn't expect to meet hi...
341K 11.8K 16
(Complete ) Mew Suppasit a young billionaire is looking for true love and Gulf an innocent boy is just looking for a simple life. what will be their...
213K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...