Pele - bnha oc

By thee_instagator

She thought she was normal, just a simple quirk with an unknown origin. Her father had a powerful earth quirk... More

Character sheet
Molten Tears
First Day, First Problem
Shitty Tats, a Sleepy hoe, and an ice princess
Cursed grocery store
Movie Ticket Guy
Bitch what the fuck
Handjob Hoe and his Rock Bitch
Festival Tingz
He Really Bout To Rock My Shit
NO SIMP SEPTEMBER IS OVER!!
Super Bass and Sledding Fast
Okay Wait Peep This cereal box
SeCrEt LoVe ChiLd headass-

Bahd Bitch squad

2.2K 84 67
By thee_instagator

Hana POV:

The entire class was quiet and focused during our free period before the end of school, with the exception of soft snores emanating from the abnormally large yellow catapiller on the floor. With the sports festival coming up everyone was far too tense to joke around like normal and it was starting to wear on my nerves.

Its way too goddamn quiet wtf?

Suddenly someone slammed their hands on their desk. All of our heads whip towards the culprit: Ochaco.

"Its way too quiet guys! Worrying over next week won't fix anything, so let's do something fun! What about that mall trip we talked about??" She blurts out excitedly.

" Yeah! I forgot about that!!" Mina exclaims.

" WHOOHOO MALL TIME!!" Hagakure answers in the most chaotic way possible.

" It would be a great stress reliever before the festival." Momo says thoughtfully.

"I agree, kero." Y'all know who that is.

" I would like stop stop by music & arts and hot topic." If you don't know who said that you don't even watch bnha.

" Ew you mean we have to be around people?" I mutter with my nose scrunched. Mina laughs it off.

" Silly, it won't be THAT bad!" She exclaims, slapping my back a little harder than needed.

" Yeah the mall sound cool!" Denki and Kirishima say at the same time. Ochaco's eyes widen.

" Oh, uh-"

" I do need a new pair of glasses!" Iida proclaims whilst boi-ing the desk.

" Y'all wai-" Toru gets interrupted too.

" WATCHING FOR HOT LADIES AT THE MALL??! COUNT ME I-"

" YALL CANT COME! ITS A GIRLS DAY!" I suprisingly burst out, throwing my pencil case square in the grapists face to shut him up. Everyone stays quiet for a moment as I let a raging blush take over my whole body while I sink into my chair. Jiro finally speaks up and saves me from the silence.

" Uh, yeah it's just us girls trying to hang out..."

" Let's meet Saturday tomorrow?" Ochaco asks. The girls nod our heads and the class gets up to leave as the final bell rings. My head is still down as I try to escape to my house as fast as humanly possible, but I end up headbutting a wall once I open the door.

Wait, a wall? In front of the door? The fuck??

My head quickly lifts in panic as it dawns on me that no, there is not a fucking wall in front of the door. It is a chest. The chest of a very hot sleepy lavender boi named Shinsou that seems to always see me do some embarrassing cliche anime shit like run into a guy's chest while rushing somewhere.

" HUH?! ITS YOU!" I exclaim. His eyes widen a little at the sight of me, as he probably didn't know I was in the hero course. Everyone in my class began questioning why there was a whole ass blockade of people in from of our door, Mineta is actively pissing his pants, and Bakugou is making that face he makes when he's boutta be an asshole.

" Don't you idiots get it? Their scouting out the competition because we were at the USJ attack. It won't matter how much you look though you fucking extras!" He aggressively stomps his way towards the door, where I'm still frozen in place looking at the dude in front of me.

" Your awfully arrogant, all are you hero course students like this?" Shinsou suddenly speaks up, surprising me. Bakugou (gently) pushes me out of the way as my classmates and I begin frantically shaking our heads and waving our arms.

" HAAH?!" Bakugou intensifies his scary meanie face and takes a step toward the purple haired boy as Kirishima and I grab his arms to hold him back.

" Some of us don't want to be in Gen Ed did you know that? Did you know most of us didn't make the cut for the hero courses? You believe USJ makes you superior to us? Just because you got some experience with some oh so scary villains? If you keep thinking like that, one of us are going to steal your spot right from under you." He monologues, expression darkening by the second.

Mine however, Contorts immediently.

"... Superior?"

... What?

He thinks... USJ is something to boast about?

My once anxious red face drops into a seething glare that displays a surprising ,and probably unnecessary, amount of rage. I could practically see civil war flashbacks back to that day I truly thought the most important person in my life would die, the day I almost died.

I barely register Shinsou's, and the rest of my classes surprise at my aura.

" You think... We wanted to go through that? That I wanted to watch Aizawa's bones get broken and face get brutally pounded into the concrete? You think I wanted to fight a monster with soulless eyes and horrifying strength? you think that shit is something to brag about?! I almost lost my whole fucking world that day! Do you wanna take my fUCKING PLACE THERE?! NIGGA DON'T COME TO ME WITH THAT 'OUR EXPERIENCE IS SOMETHING TO BE ENVIED' BULLSHITTERY!" I respond with boiling passion. I don't even realize I'm yelling until I feel the deafening silence following, and the slight rawness of my throat. My eyes widen as I register what I just did.

Wow, he sure hit a sore spot huh. And I just yelled in front everyone... Ya imma head out, immediently.

My head does a panicked swivel around the room and my eyes pass over all of the shocked faces, especially Shinsou's, before I lower my gaze to my shoes and dash into the crowded door, worming through and saying shakey excuse me's. I catch the tail end of a 'Mihiro!' from some of my class and a 'Hanhan!' from Denki. I don't slow down though, as I am on the verge of crying and the only thing that could make this humiliating situation worse is crying in front of people. I never cry in front of people, and even thinking of that happening makes my stomach lurch and turn in anxiety.

I run home to find the house empty, as I had left Dadzawa back at school and he had some essays to grade.

At least I can wallow in my angsty teenness alone...

I glance at me appearance in the mirror. My big head of long curly red hair jostled from my sprint, dried tear stains track down my cheeks, and my nose is rudolph red. I then decided a shower and a deep conditioning was in order. I mean, nothing like a mini spa day before you have to see your classmates you just had a breakdown in front of the next day 😀. (note the fuckin sarcasm).

I make my way to the bathroom to wash my hair with shampoo before sectioning and putting conditioner on it and letting it sit in little buns. I turn on the tub faucet and fill it with steaming water. I decide to be fancy and add epsom salt, rosewater soap, and cherry blossom bath petals I had bought online on impulse. As the bath was filling I undressed and grabbed my nice bath stuff. I slid into the water, resting my head on the edge of the tub, and letting out a sigh of relief.

"Alexa, play my vibes playlist on Spotify please."

Japanese Denim by Daniel Caesar starts playing, and I hum along and squeeze more soap onto my sponge to clean my body. I find a clay face mask among my stuff and go like 'imma put that shit on my face too bc I deserve nice things'. After about an hour of shrivelling up like a depressed amazing smelling raisin, I get out of the water and pull the plug. I move to the tiny shower in the corner to wash off the flower petals, conditioner, and face mask before putting on lotion and a robe afterwards. And now here I am, smelling like a bath and body works soap section , running cocoa related products and a comb through my hair, with an ungodly amount of snacks and a high society cat on my lap whilst watching Netflix shows you should only watch while high. Fun asf.

" DAYUM THE TWIN AUNT WAS THE TWIN SISTERS MOM?!! I FEEL SO LIED TO!!"(If you know what this is referencing you have good taste in crackhead television.)

My yelling startled the cat and I let out a small apology with a mouth full of mochi. With the show finished, I figure I should go to bed... Aka go to my room and watch YouTube and/or read on wattpad and Ao3. I brush my teeth even though I'm probably going to keep eating, change into a comfy sweater, grab Lady the cuddle buddy, and commence my shenanigans until a reasonable time to sleep comes.

...

...

Jk I stayed up till 5 am 🤪.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Hana POV:

I woke up at 12pm, and had exactly 30 minutes to be at the mall dressed and ready to shop. Honestly I've done more in less time so... I obviously sanic through a shower and change into something comfortable but cute.

(She wears this but with the shoes below~)

I look at myself in the mirror and smile.

" Lookit me being all soft girl aesthetic and shit~" I chuckle at my little joke and head out the door, unbraiding my hair and grabbing my money and granola for the go, shoving it in my purse.

" IM GOING TO THE MALL EYE BAGS!!" I yell.

"BE BACK BEFORE 9 AND NEVER WAKE ME UP AGAIN YOU CREATIN!!" He replies. I cackle like a witch, trying to remember how many times he's said that and how many shits I never seem to give.

I make my way down town, walking fast, faces pass- okay I'll stop I'm sorry. I make it to the mall by train in record time to see the rest of the girls are gathered near the fountain. I timidly wave as the the group replies with greetings, ranging from a 'good day' and 'sup' to a 'HANA-CHAAANNN!!' and a "WADDUP BITCH!!'. I'll let you figure out who said what. Btw Hana-chan is still ✨traumatizing✨ for me so I shudder in the process of saying hi back, joining the group to commence money wasting together. We end up eating first seeing as it's already just about lunch time, and I get myself a nice ass zaru soba.

" SoOoOoOo, why don't we do something fun while shopping?" Hagakure suggests. My face gets a little pale at the proposition.

...We're gonna do sum weird shit aren't we.

"What do you suggest, kero?"

" Ooh what about truth or dare!" Mina suggests.

" Um, are you sure?" Jiro says with a grimace.

" Yea idk about that one chief..." I add.

" From what I've read about it it seems to be a very wild, are you sure we should play it in public like this?" Yaomomo says.

" Wait you've never actually played Momo?!" Ochaco asks incredulously.

" Um... No?"

" Okay now we HAVE to play!!" Mina exclaims.

" Yeah the public setting will just make it even more fun!!" Hagakure adds.

" Guys if we end up doing something stupid we're gonna get banned though!" Jiro retorts.

" I'm fine with whatever honestly, kero" Tsuyu supplies nochalantly.

" I-I don't know how comfortable I am doing crazy dares here, and its only really fun when the dares are crazy." I mumble, luckily they still hear me.

" PLEASE!! we won't do anything ultra embarrassing!!" Ochaco pleads, the triplet hype squad beof the girls looking at team no-fun with big pleading eyes... Well I assume Toru is also giving us puppy face.

" FINE JUST STOP LOOKING AT US LIKE THAT!" We say in unison.

Literally ten minutes later

Chaos is all there is. We've all barely made it to the first store and this hellish game has already destroyed any order that we had before. Mina is breakdancing in the middle of the store and forming a crowd of shoppers; Hagakure is real life ruining a Sephora employees day by asking her to color match her skin; Ochaco is floating shit out of people's carts until she throws up in the middle of the store; Tsu is taking people's keys, pretending they dropped it, and regurgitating them into their hands; Jiro is plugging herself into people's phones while they have airpods in to confuse them and see what their listening to (the fact that at least 5 were listening to boku no pico audio fanfiction is very unsettling); and Momo is continuously making dragon dildos and hiding them in the kids section of walmart. And me? I'm on to of a shelf about to sing I like boys at scream volume because I somehow convinced myself to do dare along with everyone else 🙃.

Our group gathers to watch me rap, except for momo as she had 3 more dildos to make. I shiver in anxiety, considering killing myself instead of doing this. In case you haven't caught on, I have a 'small' case of social anxiety that makes me wanna pass out when I do anything remotely out of the box. I blush furiously at the groups encouraging whoops and begin very quietly.

" I like big boys, itti bitty-"

" NO GIRL I GOTTA S C R E A M!" Mina calls out, making me groan in exasperation. I close my eyes, imagine the store is empty, suck in a deep breath, and scream as loud as possible.

"I LIKE BIG BOISS!!!"

" Yas!" Mina says

" ITTY BITTY BOISSS!!!"

"Preach!" Hagakure adds.

" MISSISSIPPI BOIISSS!!!"

" Sing it bitch!" Ochaco calls out.

"INNER CITY BOIISS!!"

" Same." Jiro says.

"I LIKE THE PRETTY BOIISS!!"

" Kero!"

"WIT A BOW TIEE!!"

Momo walks up and says, "your doing great sweetie!"

"GEET YA NAILS DID!!!"

" Y U H!" Mina adds.

"LET IT BLOW DRYYY!!"

" I LIKE A B I G B E A R D!¡!¡!"

They start screaming with me at this point.

" I LIKE A C L E A N F A C E!¡!¡!"

" I DON'T D I S C R I M I N A T E!¡!¡!!¡!"

"L E M M E G E E T A    A      T      E    !¡! "
                                       T      S      E     E

We hold out the last screech together for a long moment before opening our eyes and seeing a security guard standing near us trying to not laugh and stay stern looking while he records our insanity. I blush so hard that my skin gets hot and smoke rises from my hair, setting off the g o d d a m n  f i r e  a l a r m.

" Oh shit!" We all yell in unison.

... And then the sprinklers kick in.

✨🙃✨

" I should really take you lot to the mall management..."

We all lower our dripping heads in shame as the large crowd that was in the store stands around in the mall hall, wringing their clothes and complaining about the impromptu shower.

" But I swear that was the funniest thing I've seen all year, so your free I go as long as you don't go doing crazy stuff like that in stores anymore." He finishes, chuckling to himself. All of our eyes light up dramatically as we all start crying thankyou's and bowing repeatedly. He turns around and waves back at us like we were in the ending of an emotional movie.

" Stay mad, you madlads." He calls out behind him as we burst into tears and pound our chests in honor of the coolest security guard to ever live.

" Soo... What now, I'm not going back in there." Jiro says, gesturing to the store we were just in.

" let's get boba? Kero." Tsu suggests.

" I am actually for that!" I say with some excitement. I haven't had boba in so long!

As we sat in the shop and drank our drinks, Toru suddenly asks a question.

" Sooooo who are you guys crushing on?!" She asks as the entire group erupts in blushes. I see Jiro throw what she thinks is a subtle glance at momo and I internally giggle as I see Momo do the same a split second afterwards.

I so ship it omg!

" I don't really have anyone right now, I think I should wait till after highschool to think about these things anyway, kero" Tsu says calmly.

" Well I like Ojiro! His tail looks so cuddly!!" Toru says in excitement I coo at her reason.

" Aww! That's adorable Toru!"

" What about you Mina?!" Toru says.

" Ummmm....."

" Ochaco?" Toru moves on.

" Uhhh..."

Jiro?! Momo?!" She asks a little louder.

" Huh?!" Momo exclaims, snapping her eyes away from the purple haired girl next to her.

" I plead the fifth!!" Jiro blurts out.

" None of you wanna answer? This is a safe space!!"

" I mean not i-if your gay, they could be here..." I mumble hesitantly. Toru's eyes widen.

" Are all of you lesbian??" Everyone except her and Tsu blushes harder.

" Well I'm p-pansexual..." Mina says shyly.

" Yeah.. bisexual for me." I add. The rest just nod.

" Huh, ya learn something new everyday. So Mina, if your pan then Who do you like right now, girl or guy or non binary?" Toru asks.

" G-girl..." She answers, stealing a look at me that I don't catch because I'm trying to get that stupid tapioca ball at the bottom of the drink that's always trapped in the ice. Ochaco also looks at me, which I do catch.

" What? Is there something on my face?" I ask curiously and she just blushes and looks away.

Weird.

" What about you Hana-chan??" Toru asks me, making me sink down in my chair and cover my face with my sleeves.

" I also please the fifth.." I mumble.

" No! You said your bi right?! Girl or guy?" She asks.

" Guys let's not talk about this anymore!" I say nervously.

" Ooh is it Kaminari? You guys always seem to be together." Jiro asks. I become bright red at the suggestion.

" No way, have you seen her with Bakugou, he's not nearly as loud when she's around!" Toru argues.

" I've personally see her with Todoroki." Momo adds. By now I'm just about ready to melt into the ground.

" If it's a girl I think it's Ochaco or Mina, Kero." Tsu says making all three of us look at her with bewildered and flushed faces.

"HUH?!" we say in unison.

" LETS CHANGE TOPICS MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS DANGEROUSLY HIGH!!" Mina shouts, making the others laugh at our expense.

"I could see a poly happening tbh." Toru adds.

" AAAAAAAAHHHHHH SHUT UUUPP!!"

. . . . . . . . . . . .

I get home completely drained of energy from the overload of social interaction and embarrassment today. My clothes are now only slightly damp and my hair is frizzing up a little.

" What war did you just come back from?" Dadzawa asks sarcastically from the couch, wrapped in his trusty yellow sleeping bag. I shudder in remberance.

" You don't wanna know trust me." I answer while stomping towards the bathroom to wash the day off.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Next one is the sports festival chapter biatch~
(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

- your friendly neighborhood instagator ✨👌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.7K 47
Hirota Suzumi, additional member of class 1-A bringing their numbers to an awkward 21 because she wasn't really meant to be there but surprisingly, t...
28.7K 684 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...
24.3K 494 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
4.9K 317 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...