Double Trouble!!

By dusky_writes

Nandini Murthy and Mannat Murthy are two twins. They are identical, with their face to their smile everything... More

Introduction.. + Copyright
(1) The Malhotra's
(2) The Murthy's
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
Part 38
Part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
part 45
New Story
Part 46
Part 47

part 14

5.2K 733 428
By dusky_writes

So here is the next update do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️..no target nothing 2 more updates to go❤️..

Do check out my new story guys pretty please ❤️..

She was laying on her bed.. there was a peaceful smile on her face.. she was thinking about the time she spent with her love today..her cheeks heat up when she realised how close they were and he made her feel out of the world..thou it wasn't their first time..

She can stll feel his touch his lips on her body on the sweet spot of her neck..she hid her face on the pillow thinking about her wild thoughts..

Her phone started ringing which brought her back from her la la land..

She smiled seeing the caller id and picked the call.."hello?"

"So you are coming tomorrow right?" He asked..

"You called me just to ask this?" She asked..

"If you want then we can talk about the thing we did today" he said mischievously from the other side making her blush more...

"I'll ca..ll you lat..er mom's ca..ll" she tried to lie but failed miserably..

"Stop lying" she heard his laugh and frowned..

"Ughh stop teasing me" she said grumpily..

"Accha listen leave all this and tell me are you fine now? Is it hurting" he asked..

"Why are you asking all this what happened to me? I am totally fine" she answered..

"I was asking because I was tensed about you after the deeds I did today with you I hope you aren't hurt" she smiled at his concern..

"I am totally fine" she replied and he sighed audibly..

"Ok now go and sleep good night and have only my dreams" he said from the other side and she giggled..

"Good night" she wished him back and hung up the call..
__________________________________

Driver dropped Nandini and Mannat to the Malhotra Mansion and left..

Their outift.. hairstyle everything was same..

"You both are looking so pretty..but I am confuse who is mannat and who is nandini?" Mohini said making nandini chuckled..

"Aunty I am Nandini and she is Mannat" nandini replied smiling and mohini nodded..

"Hii aunty good morning" they heard the voice and turned..

It was from Prisha..

"Hey prisha come inside" mohini said smiling..

"Ohh my God" prisha shouted seeing Murthy Twins..

"Girl stop shouting" nandini said rubbing her ears while mannat was throwing daggers at her..
_______________________

"Bhai I am ready" manik said stepping inside his room while anurag was setting his hair..

"What happen to your eyes?" He asked turning towards his little twin..

"Lens bro because today I am anurag to mere eyes grey hone chahiye na" manik said winking at his elder twin...

Anurag just rolled his eyes and continued setting his hair..
___________________

Mannat's pov..

"Aunty actually I need to use the washroom" prisha said to mohini aunty..

"You can use the washroom of mine room prisha" she showed her the direction..

I know I know she was acting she want to go Anurag's room ughhh I hate you prisha he is mine Man..

Mohini Aunty went outside as pandit jii called her..

"I am coming in few mins nandu" I said hastily and stood up..

"Where are you going?" She asked holding my wrist..

"Upstairs because I know prisha didn't went to washroom she went to Anurag's room let me go nandu I will come back asap" I said softly and ran upstairs..

I was walking towards his room just then someone placed rough palm on my lips and dragged me inside the other room..I struggled

"Ssshh it's me Anurag" he whispered in my ear and withdraw his hand..

I sighed in relief and turned towards him.."it's not your room what are you doing here?" I asked..

"Manik is in my room so I am here in his room" he said grinning and pulled me close by clutching my waist..

"You are looking so beautiful" he said and I smiled..
_____________________

Prisha went to Anurag's room..manik was there he was about to change his kurta.. he dropped the Idea of wearing the first one because it wasn't matching with anurag's outfit..

"Let me love you let me love you" he was singing and unbuttoned his kurta and pulled it up opening it..

"Manik Malhotra ke dhole shole" he complimented himself and setted his hair..

"No no today I am Anurag Malhotra" he said to himself and made a stern face as he was trying to act like anurag..

Manik's pov..

"Come in" I  said from inside as I  heard a knock..

"Hii anurag" shit it was picha..I clutched the kurta close to me..

"Oops I am so sorry I didn't know that you are changing" she said trying to act seductive..

"Uhmm pic..I mean prisha you here?" I asked..

"I just want to talk to you so I am here" she was thinking me as Anurag bruh neither my bro nor me was interested in her..

"Can you please go outside I need to change" I said politely..

"Aahaa why you can change it infront of me oh no wait let me help you" she said walking towards me making my eyes widened..

"Hey it's ok I'll manage" I said..ughhhh she was so annoying..

"Wait let me help you" she took the kurta from my hand making my eyes widened..

God jiii please send someone please send my saviour..
_______________________

Nan's pov..

Wow like wow my sister left me here all alone now what to do..I think I should also go upstairs..I looked here and there as no one was there and then ran upstairs..

I walking towards don't know where just then I heard some voices .

"Prisha it's ok I'll manage" I walked little more..

"Why you are getting shy anurag let me help you I am your to be wife" it must be that bitch's voice..

I stood infront of the room to found prisha was trying to help I don't know which Malhotra..

I think it's Manik because Mannat wasn't there so she was with anurag only..

He turned as they didn't saw me and I saw the tattoo on his back.. yes yes it's manik I stalked him in insta and found that he have tattoo on his back..

I smirked and went inside "baby" I called him sweetly and they turned towards me..

"My baby" Huff it's manik only and his drama has already started..he literally ran towards me and stood behind me.. damnn he got scared from prisha..

"Hey who are you?" Prisha asked.. I smirked and turned towards manik..

"His Girlfriend" I said encircling my hands around his neck..

"My baby I missed you so much" I said to him lovingly..urghhh mannat I was doing this only for you because I love you soo much babysis..

"I missed you too baby" he said pulling me close by clutching my waist..

I glared at him as he was being so touchy.."you are also touching me and I am naked also from upper body" he whispered in my ear only audible to me..

"Girl leave him he is my to be husband" said prisha..

I laughed and looked at him "really shadi hogayii kya?" I asked and walked towards her..

(Did you two get married?)

"Hone wali hai" she said and I smirked..

(We are going to get married)

"Hui nahi hai" I snapped back and snatched the kurta from his hand..

"I will tell everything to mohini aunty and raj uncle" she said and I chuckled..

"Kya bologi that Anurag have girlfriend" manik said laughing and I also laughed with him..

(What would you say that Anurag has a girlfriend?)

I turned towards manik and said grumpily "baby don't you dare to show your bare body to anyone it's only my right"

"Baby it's not my mistake she stepped inside my room and tried touch me" manik said like a baby..

"I will deal with her first wear this" I made him wear the kurta and turned towards prisha once again..

She was shocked her expression was worth watching..

"Hey you miss picha don't you dare to touch my baby it's only my right" I said pointing my finger towards him..

"Now just leave I want to spend some alone time with my baby" I said turned towards manik..

She was standing there like a statue making me frustrated..

"I said leave" this time I shouted and she left..

"What was that guys?" Mannat and Anurag stepped inside the room laughing.. they sat on the couch and laughing..

I looked at manik..he was already looking at me and then we also bursting into laughing..

It was fun..

"Abhi toh aur maja baaki hai visarjan ke liye bhi jana hai chalo jaldi jaldi" manik said and we nodded and walked out of the room..

(There will be more fun in visarjan)
________________________

Okay how's the update? Damnn I laughed soo much while writing this part 😂😂😂😂

Few words on our MaNan😂😂

Rate the update 1-10

Well the fun has just already started 😎😎.. will show the kiss part in next update..

Are you all excited for the next update?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
81.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...