My one sided love life [iKON'...

By xoxosweetdreams16

You, Park Chaeyoung is already miserable enough to get bullied in school because you are new and your parents... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NOTICE

Chapter 3

6.1K 174 80
By xoxosweetdreams16

Author's POV

"Okay quiet down class i know all of you are happy to see her let's welcome back Kim chaerin to the school!" The teacher announced and you looked up. Woah she's really pretty. You thought while looking at her.

"Annyeong everyone! I miss you guys too! I hope i will enjoy my school life again!" Chaerin said happily.

"Chaerin you can sit beside Chaeyoung."Me? Why me? Then where would this guy sit?

"Taejoon you can sit beside Hanbin."

"You shouldn't have changed place you know." Jinhwan said to him and Hanbin glared at him. He laughed. Chaerin was popular in school back then but she flew back to US last year. She came back this year. Hanbin had a crush on her but before he could confess to her, she left and he was devastated. He promised himself that he will confess to her the moment she comes back. He's going to do whatever to win Chaerin's heart. While on the other side, Chaeyoung was trying to do everything to get hanbin's attention. She saw how Hanbin smiled at Chaerin and felt really jealous inside.

"Annyeonghaeseyeo. I'm Kim Chaerin, you are?"

"Oh I'm the new student, Park Chaeyoung." You said and smiled slightly at her.

"Ohh nice to meet you!" She said happily and you just smiled. You returned to the lessons and flipped open your textbook.

What a weird girl. Chaerin thought to herself and sighed. She likes Hanbin too. She wanted to win back his heart. She still believes that hanbin still loves her and she was right. Hanbin couldn't focus in the class, instead,he kept looking at Chaerin. Her beautiful face, her innocent smile made his heart flutter.

"RING!!!" Class ended and it was break time. Sora was at a different class because of different subjects they took. She didn't know that Chaerin was back until she saw her..

"OH MY GOD UNNIE IS THAT YOU?!" Sora exclaimed at Chaerin and they gasped. They hugged each other. What? They are best friends? You thought. You sighed. As she was about to leave, Sora grabbed your wrist.

"Unnie I'll be back soon." Sora told Chaerin and Chaerin nodded her head. She pulled you to the locker area. Sora glared at you and shivers sent down your spine.

"YOU! ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO MARRY HANBIN OPPA?!" She shouted and you and you was shocked. The students at the side murmured to themselves. Your eyes widened. What in the world?

Chaerin noticed the commotion and walked to the locker area. She was shocked. Meanwhile, Hanbin and iKON saw what happened too. They were shock. How in the world did Sora knew? Hanbin clenched his fist and walked to you.

"HOW DARE YOU PARK CHAEYOUNG?!" Hanbin shouted at you. He had mistaken you. You didn't say anything.

"Oppa..i..i can explain.." you stuttered. Before you knew,Hanbin slapped you on the face. The students gasped. You held onto your face and tears were threatening to fall. Your lips were already bleeding but you didn't care. You wiped the blood away and glared at Hanbin.

"How dare you hit me?!" You shouted at him and you raised your hands up,wanting to slap him. He glared at you. Somebody stopped you and that was Chaerin.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING PARK CHAEYOUNG?! TRYING TO SLAP HANBIN OPPA?!" She shouted at you and you flinched. You stepped back and ran away. When you reached class, you saw Hanbin sitting on your seat, chatting with Chaerin happily, as if nothing happened. You bit your lips despite the pain. Bobby got tricked by Hanbin and believed that you were an entire bitch. But he was wrong. He folded his arms and looked at you.

"Bobby yah, you..believe me right?"

"Why would I? Your true colours finally came out Park Chaeyoung. You are not trustable. Chaerin is much more better, prettier and has a better attitude than you. So stay away from Hanbin." You were shocked by what Bobby said to you. You thought he was nice but turns out that he was the same as Hanbin. Just then, the teacher came in and saw the bruise on your face.

"OMO! What happened to you Chaeyoung? Are you okay? Do you want to go home?" She asked concernly and you nodded your head. You walked to your seat.

"Hanbin sshi..can you get up from my seat? I have to take my things." You said in a cold and stern voice. Hanbin was shocked. You glared at him and he couldn't believe his eyes. When you packed your things, getting ready to leave, you took out your water bottle and poured the water on Hanbin. He was wet! The whole class were in shock and their jaws widened. Even Bobby and Jinhwan's.

"You! You!" He pointed to you.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG COME WITH ME TO THE PRINCIPAL NOW!" the teacher shouted at you and you ignored her. You ran out of the class.

"Ugh what did i just do?!" you shouted at yourself. You pinched your swollen cheeks and flinched.

Your POV

Ouch..that hurt.. I didn't want my parents to worry so i went back to Hanbin oppa's house since i'll be staying there from today. When I  ringed the bell, Hanbin's maid was shocked to see my swollen face.

"Omg Miss Park are you okay?!" I  nodded your head weakly and went up to my room which the maid told me it was.

Nobody's POV

If only you knew the hardships i'm facing right now.. you thought and cried really hardly. Night fell and Hanbin went home. He cursed under his breathe.

"How dare she embarrass me infront of Chaerin?!"he muttered and went home. He opened the door furiously and slammed it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Hanbin's eyes widened when he saw you in his house.

"She'll be staying with us from today. Don't you remember?" His appa whispered to him and Hanbin rolled his eyes.

"But appa!"

"We are doing this for the company remember!" Mr kim whispered to hanbin. Hanbin sighed and stormed to his room. He slammed his door. He was really angry.

"Mr Kim. I think I shouldn't be living here. Hanbin doesn't seem to like it."

"Ani it's okay. You are going to be my daughter in law anyway. Stay here. Hanbin will be fine after that." He said and you nodded your head. You sighed. You went up to your room and shut your door. Do he hate me that much? You thought.

"Yes he do Park Chaeyoung." You told yourself and tears fell without stopping. You wiped your tears and smiled to yourself. Everything will be okay chaeyoung. You told yourself and fell asleep on the bed. Hanbin was annoyed with his dad and he sat on his bed. He whipped out his phone and messaged iKON.

Kakao:
B.I: Guys
Jinhwannie: what
Kimbap: what
Chanwoooo: neh hyung?
Donghyukie: yo wassup hyung
June: what do you need? Do you need me?
Yunhyeong: You woke me up..
B.I: only chanwoo has the respect for me
-__-
Jinhwannie: i'm older than you!
Kimbap: i'm also older than you!
B.I: tsk
Kimbap: what do want? We have to sleep yaknow. I'm tired. *yawns*
B.I:i'm not in the mood to joke around with you guys.
Jinhwannie: okay so what is wrong?
B.I:  That effing park chaeyoung moved into my house and my dad said it was okay. IT WAS OKAY?!
Jinhwannie: Chill WAIT WHAT?!
JUNE: WHAT?!
DONGHYUKIE: WHAT?!
chanwoooo: huh hyungs she's not that bad.
Yunhyeong: yeah i agree with chanwoo
Chanwoooo: ^ see. Anyway where is bobby hyung?
Yunhyeong: bobby ahhh

Kimbap left the group.

B.I: ?
Jinhwannie: maybe he's sleeping. I need to sleep too. Bye.

Jinhwannie left the group.
Yunhyeong left the group.
June left the group
Donghyukie left the group
B.I left the group.

Chanwoooo: OMG HYUNGS WHAT DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!

-back to reality-

For some reason, Bobby felt weird inside because he felt that it was wrong for the members to talk bad about you without knowing about your true personality. He felt like he need to know you more. And of course, he was right.

A/N:
okay so hii sorry for the late update. i was really busy because exams are coming and today is chinese new year i'm at my relative's house but i'm really bored so i updated. omg and WHEN IS IKON GONNA DEBUT?! I'm getting impatient HAHAHAHA. and I'm really busy so please be patient with me. Annyeong^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.8K 65
Y/N was a rising actress in the entertainment industry. After leaving her former company and signing onto a much bigger one, she encountered a surpri...
117K 5.3K 200
When Y/N suddenly finds himself tied to Hyewon, will they find a way to separate from each other and go back to their old lives? Or will Y/N be able...
17.5K 620 18
An assistant will accidentally fall to her boss. Will her boss catch her?
477K 32.8K 53
𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚... 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨, 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮'𝙨 𝙘𝙧...