๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ค๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐โ€ แด›.แดษชแด‹แด€แดกแด€

By oiksmilkbread

"๐ผ ๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’‚๐’“..." **undergoing reconstruction!!!** L/N Y/N, a 17 year old... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง;
๐จ๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ;
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž;
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ;
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž;
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ;
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OIKAWA!!!
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ;
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ž๐ง;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
little notice!!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ-๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ;
little notice!!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ;
New Book?!?
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ;
Im Sorry!<3
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž;

๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง;

6.6K 176 293
By oiksmilkbread

ahh so I know you guys wanted to know who mason was soo here you go😽 every main character needs a little trama right😸👍🏼

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: INCLUDES ABUSE, THE USE OF WEAPONS, VIOLENCE, BLOOD AND SEXUAL ASSULT⚠️

❀𝟸 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘- 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟❀

"Shut up...like honesty you're so fucking annoying," Mason groans while massaging his temples.

"WELL I WOULDN'T BE FUCKING SHOUTING IF YOU DIDNT HAVE ME TIED UP IN YOUR FUCKING BASEMENT!" Y/N screams.

"Shut up.. shut up... SHUT UP!" Mason slaps her across the face leaving a bruise. "No, no, no I'm sorry baby," Mason starts to pet Y/N's head and goes in for a hug.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME! MASON WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU? YOU USED TO BE SO SWEET AND NICE, WHAT IS THIS!?" Y/N screams while pushing him off.

"Sorry baby, but acting isn't that hard. I knew from the moment I saw that serve of yours when we were in middle school and thought...I had to make you mine" he says looking into her eyes and holding her face up but her chin.

"YEAH, YOU TOLD ME! BUT I DIDNT FUCKING EXPECT THIS! MASON YOURE A FUCKING SOPHOMORE AND IM STILL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL WHATS WRONG WITH Y-" Mason slaps her again.

"God shut up, Ill bring down food in an hour, if you don't choose to behave...Ill make you." Mason says while gripping her face and bringing it closer to his. "Oh and your phone was going off like crazy, so I hope you don't mind if I throw it away...oh wait I already did," he chuckle then leaves
Y/N in that cold dark basement.

She already had been there for 2 days...2 long days. For two days she was starved and abused. She had cuts all around the upper part of her thighs from Mason getting a kick out of seeing her bleed. Mason had been obsessed with Y/N since his 8th grade year when her saw y/n play at his school. She had just entered 6th grade at the time.

It didn't start off bad, just the stalking her socials and keeping an eye on her at school. But after awhile he started to follow her and watch her all the time. then finally he talked to her...and Y/N still being in 8th grade when a sophomore walked up to her and told her she was beautiful she was completely blind to the fact his eyes were filled with bloodlust.

❀𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛❀

"Heyyy baby her-NO" Y/N had finally inched herself to one of the home phones in the basement sitting on coffee table a few feet away from her. She had called 911 and explained the situation.

"They're on the way..." Y/N responds while dropping the phone with tears streaming down her face.

"You DUMB BITCH!" he goes in to hit her but is stopped when they hear the front door get kicked down.

"Shit... I'm gonna finish you off one day, Y/N" he runs to the backdoor and runs out. But before doing so, Y/N screamed and tripped Mason causing his to fall and hit his head on the coffee table, only to knock him out.

The basement door swings open and a female officer along with two males barge in with their guns ready. Y/N felt her heart slow down once she released, she was saved and he was going away. She had never thought the sweet guy that used to buy her food and get her flowers for games would kidnap and beat her, nor did she expect the scary amount of weapons he had in his possession.

❀𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘❀

"Hey babe"

"Huh- no.." Y/N turns around to see 𝒉𝒊𝒎 again.

"I said I'd get you right?" Mason smirks and begins to walk up to Y/N

"No, no, no," Y/N begins to run home.

"Ahahaha I see you've gotten faster from the last time we met...haha it only MAKES THIS SO MUCH MORE FUUNN AHHHHHAHAHA," he fastens his pace and is close to grabbing Y/N's hair when she jukes him and he trips on her ankle giving her more time to run home.

"DAMMIT ILL GET YOU Y/N I SWAER IT!" Mason screams out while wiping blood off his forehead from the fall.

Y/N makes it home and runs to her mom. "MA HES BACK! WHY IS HE BACK!?"

"Wha- WHAT NO," M/N is interrupted by banging on the door.

"Y/nnnn I know your mom isn't hooommmeee...Come on baby... open the FUCKING DOOR!" Mason screams.

Both Y/N and her mom are quietly make their way to their safe room and call 911 again to only have them come and have no man to arrest. He had broke out of jail and was on the run. When the police arrived there were cravings on the door that read "one day, you will die and your blood will be the symbol of my triumph." after that day Y/N started online school and M/N decided to move back to Japan. It took about 2 months for everything to be in set and stone. Just before Y/N moved she deleted all social media and made new ones only adding close friends and family. She was just about to start her new life in Japan after all.

And that brings us here

"CH-" I watched my bestfriend get shoved into a wall knocking her out instantly then grabbed and pulled into an alleyway almost simultaneously.

"Ahhhh I finally found you Y/N," I hear in English as someone places their hand over my mouth.

mason...

I bit his hand forcing him to take it off. I run to Cho to see she's bleeding perfously from the side of her forehead.

"OW! Bitch...I wouldn't do that if I were you..." he pulls a knife out and hold it to my neck.

"Please if you're gonna do anything...don't bring her into this." I gulped.

"Hmmm okayyy....seems like you care about her?" He smirks.

"of course I do." I say with a serious face.

"So you wouldn't mind if...i DID THIS!" he goes in to stab her thigh.

"NO!" I move body and caught the knife in my shoulder.

"Oh oh...seems like you're in a predicament..." he says in a singy song voice

"H-how did you find me.." I was on the verge of passing out then all of a sudden he pulls me up and brings me back to the alleyway.

He pulls the knife out, and kabedons me against a wall. "It took some time to piece it together...but honestly all I needed to ask was your dad." he whispers into my ear.

of course that stupid bastard told him...

Mason brings the knife down to my thigh and begins to cut the same place. "Mmmmhhh it's been to long.." he begins to kiss my neck. I was paralyzed...I couldn't move. no matter how much I tried or wanted to I...just couldn't. Tears slipped out of my eyes as well as muffled screams from the knife cutting deeper and deeper but then...

"CHO! WAKE UP PLEASE!...." I hear in Japanese in the distance.

iwaizumi?

My eyes shoot to my side and I see Oikawa running next to the exit of the alleyway.

"Y/N! GET OFF HER YOU JERK!" Oikawa runs in and punches mason in the face causing the knife to go flying further into the alleyway. I drop to the floor, thighs covered in blood and hickeys going down my neck and my clothes all disarrayed. Oikawa continues to beat mason up when Iwaizumi comes and pulls him off.

"YO DUDE WHA- Y/N..." he looks over and noticed the blood, and his eyes teared up.

"DOWN THERE SIR!" Cho exclaims pointing down the alleyway while holding the side of her head.

"Fuck...we'll meet agai-" Oikawa yanks Mason by his collar and yells-

"YOU BASTARD! IF I SEE YOU NEAR Y/N EVER AGAIN, I WONT THINK TWICE BEFORE ENDING YOU!" Yells out in English.

"Okay sir, we can take it from here," the police man take Mason and puts him in handcuffs. Oikawa runs back over to me and crouches down.

"Y/N...I'm so sorry-" I cut him off with a hug.

"Tou didn't know..."

❀𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛❀

Me and Cho we're both brought to the hospital. Cho had a concussion and needed stitches, while I needed stitches and a surgery for my shoulder.

"Y/N! I'M SO THANKFUL HOW COULD I EVER REPAY YOU!" Chos mom cries.

"It's okay Mrs.izumi, I care about your daughter like she's my sister. I would do it over and over again if I had to."

"I'm so sorry baby...thank you so much...and just know if you ever need ANYTHING, just ask me," Chos mom gives me a kiss on the forehead then leaves my room.

"Y/N!"

"BABY OH MY GOD!"

Both my aunt Mai and mom rush in and hug me.

"Baby I'm so sorry....I- thought he'd never find us..." my mom sobs into the crook of my neck.

"It's fine mom...he'll be gone for good now..."

"How'd he find out?" Mai sniffles.

"Dad..."

"Of course that st-" Mai whispers under her breath.

"Don't finished it." my mom cuts in.

"...okay."

We cried together for about 30 minutes, then someone knocked on the door.

"Hey..."

"Oikawa..."

"We'll leave you two alone..." my mom sniffs.

"Don't try anything hot stuff..." Mai says while nudging his shoulder trying to lighten the mood. Once they left the room Oikawa kept his head down.

"Hey...thank you." I say.

He looks up and his eyes are watering. "Y/N I'm so sorry for lunch and everything...I'm sorry."

"No, tooru...you didn't know."

"B-b-but-" I cut him off once again with a hug.

"Hey, hey y-you should stay in bed."

"Just hug me back idiot." I wiggle my self into his arms more.

"F-fine but here." he picks me up then places me on the bed then sits next to me. He had his arm around my shoulder and I was lying on his chest, his heartbeat was pumping faster than a trains engine, but after a while...it slowed down.

Hearing his heartbeat was the one thing I need to feel safe again.

"Y/N..."

"Yeah?"

"You called me Tooru earlier didn't you?"

"AH SHUT UP! YOU JUST RUINED THE VIBE!"

"BAHAHAHHAHA,"

❀𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎...❀

"Iwa...you can let go of my hand now..."

"But...Izumi-san-"

"Iwa...you gotta stop playin games."

"Ahh fiiine, I'm just worried."

"I know, i know...but as long as I have my knight in shinning armor I'll be safe."

"Y/N?"

"No you! Y/N is my almighty savor and I owe her my life! But you.......well to be honest I just needed to make you feel better, and I didn't know how to tell you my hand feels like a bucket of water..."

"Oh-" Iwaizumi let go of her hand and wipes the sweat on his pants.

"Hehehe...but Iwa seriously, thank you for helping me."

"Of course...anything for you."

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

heyyy guys if you couldn't tell i kinda SUCK at angst but yk😭 like i said i might take longer with updates but i will try my best to up date every two weeks or if i'm lucky every week. I know it's halfway through september but it is suicide prevention month, so please check on your friends and if you need someone please text me, i'll always be here🥺 but that was today's chapter i hope it peaked your interests and if not don't worry, this probably will be the only chapter that needs a trigger warning . Anyways i love you guys and see you in the next chapter😽💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 5.4K 39
In a world where everyone has an animal part, Itachi is just trying to be a good brother, captain and discover who this blond is. Naruto's only had...
702K 6K 5
๐Ÿ”ด WARNING๐Ÿ”ด Contains smut and intense language and mature content. For beginners.
68.6K 2.5K 19
After being challenged to what seems like an impossible Hermit Challenge by the one and only Mumbo Jumbo, Grian's life starts to fall apart. Can he s...