Home Is With You(bxb)✔️

By Re_Pun_Zel

Completed📌 ~Jacob Park and Arthur White ~ "I'm scared....maybe this isn't a good idea" I stammer stepping b... More

🚨Alert🚨
🚨Characters🚨
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(R)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(R)
Chapter 37
READERS APPRECIATION POST
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(R)
Chapter 41(R)
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Thank you

Chapter 43

12.1K 539 1.3K
By Re_Pun_Zel

Sorry!! I just realized 43 wasn't up so I quickly added more for you guys🫶🏽

don't know why I feel like they grew up so much since the last time. Here's Art, Jake, Bunbun and Deandra to refresh your memory of how they would look if they were real. If you see your family member or friend, just keep scrolling. I don't mean any harm🚶🏽‍♀️😩

Jakey poo🥰❤️
Fun fact 1. he's actually really tall in real life while Jake is 5'2 lol
Fun fact 2. He's mostly used as a gangster with tattoos. In the HIWY world he's the cutest
Fun fact 3. Jake wasn't supposed to have long hair but this guy changed my mind

Art😩
Fun fact 1. Of all the pinterest boys, he is the only one that I didn't come across in any wattpad book, hence why I made him main character
Fun fact 2. His goatie doesn't exist in the HIWY world lmao. I don't like it
Fun fact 3. He was going to be on the cover of the book, but I suck at editing so I put Idris Elba instead because it was so much easier😩

Bunbun💞🥺
Fun fact 1. Jake's surprise was a dog at first
Fun fact 2. Bunbun was a boy

Deandra👑😍
The queen from a different angle
Fun fact 1. She almost became the villain (Alexis type of villian) then I was like nope she's go queenie for that.
Fun fact 2. She was in Jake's highschool

:)

That's all for the fun facts. Who do you imagine Art and Jake to be like. Add names here so I can go check them out too yeey...✍🏽✍🏽

Anywayssss, let's go to the story
|
|
|
|
|

Jacob's p.o.v

I take a quick glance of Art when he comes out of the shower with his body glistening with water and bring my attention back to the book in front of me.

I can't remember the last time I actually read a novel. It's been so long that I forgot how I lost myself into the story and let my own imagination take control. In the past, when I lived with my parents, this is where I'd spend most of my time. I barely came in touch with the real world when I was in my room because that's the only way I was able to cope.

There's only part about it that I disliked. Was it either accidental or on purpose, whenever I came out of that little imaginary bubble that I created for myself, I would feel even more depressed than before and I'd cry so much.

But now....

Everything's so much different. This time around, I'm not reading to escape anything.

"What are you reading, baby" my boyfriend suddenly pulls me out of my thoughts and I lift my head up to see him trying to read the book with a very deep frown on his face. He's all dried up now and he smells good.

Everything's different because I have him now.

"What language is that?" He questions sitting down beside me to see the writing better. He was trying to read it upside down but it was to no avail.

"It's french, babe" I tell him and read a sentence for him and he looks at me completely puzzled.

"El nun crush passes drix...clicks?" he repeats after me saying something completely different and I sit up, "Is that what you said? What does that mean."

"You have to say it like this elle... n'en... croyait... pas... ses...yeux. That means 'she couldn't believe her eyes'" I slowly pronounce the words enough for him to understand and his eyes linger on my face for a while. I close my eyes when I suddenly feel a small peck on my temple.

"What" I just have to ask feeling my body get warm.

"I like it when you speak other languages. It's sexy" he says making me smile stupidly.

"Does that mean you won't mind if I speak more French?"

"Naah, I won't. I can also learn some words that way" he shrugs making me cheer. He doesn't know what he just agreed to. English is about to become his second language.

I've learned French by reading books and watching others speak it, not through conversations so Art agreeing to this is literally the best thing ever. Now I have someone to talk to. He'll be fluent in no time.

"You sure you don't wanna join me at the gym with the boys? You don't have to talk to anyone if you don't want to and I'mma be your personal trainer" he winks getting up and I shake my head.

"I'm okay" I put the book down and follow after him. He's going to hang out with Quinn and his friends at the gym and I'll be going out with Dea later. It was supposed to happen yesterday, but it was postponed to today instead.

Speaking of Dea, it was a little difficult to convince Art, but I have my ways and I know Art's weak spots so I might have used them to my advantage.

"What are you gonna do all day" he asks wearing his shirt and I bite my lip looking at the hickey I left on his neck. I was just trying to convince him to let us hang out, I wasn't really expecting it to leave a mark. He doesn't mind though so that's good. Also, I admire how his legs give out as soon as his neck gets the right attention.

"I'll read. I'll also find something to wear in the process. Maybe also watch television?"

"All day?"

"It's not all day, babe. Dea will come pick me up later" I remind him making my way closer to him when he turns around and I hug his back, "aww,are you going to miss me?"

"I am" he replies without hesitation turning around and I look up at him blushing. I'm still not used to him looking at me like that. My shyness always fails me, but at least I'm more open now though. I can say and do what I want.

"Ppoppo....that means kiss in korean" I tell him softly and he repeats inaudibly before leaning down for a kiss. "I'm gonna miss you too, but I'll be fine....."

"I hope so. Dea always on some wild shit. I hope I don't have to bail you out of jail by the end of the day" he says making me laugh, "you think she'll get here before I come back?"

"Maybe? I don't know. She said she'd pick her colleague up first and then they'll come get me. He doesn't live too far though" I accidentally let the last part slip out and he stops immediately to look at me.

"He?" he asks and I clear my throat tucking my hair behind my ear. I didn't tell him about this 'he person'. In my defense, he wanted me to finish what I started. I couldn't talk with a certain thing up in my throat.

"Who the fuck is Dea taking you to hang out with" his face gets completely dark in a matter of seconds and I think of ways to calm him down while I approach him.

I put my chin on his chest looking up at him with a pout, "daddy, it's not what you think though" I murmur and his eyebrows go up.

"I don't know him either but Dea said he likes boys....tall and muscular ones that are definitely not short like me" I quickly add and he squints his eyes looking down at my bare thighs since I'm wearing shorts and he sighs.

He doesn't respond.

I curiously watch how he proceeds to open the closet to search through it and then he comes back with a hoodie. "You don't have to look for outfits. Wear this."

I take it and open it to see that it's one of the biggest ones he has, "it's big" I whisper spectating it.

"Not big if y'all just going to hang out. I don't want anyone looking at what's mine" he shrugs and I hold in my laugh. He's so possessive.

"The more they're going to look at me if I wear this though. They'll think something is seriously wrong with me" I huff putting it on and it engulfs my entire body. I can barely see my own legs. This is as big as a raincoat.

"Art, look at this" I show him.

"Sheesh, you really look good in anything. You're my baby forreal" he says looking me up and down making me roll my eyes. He's fully aware of how ridiculous I'm looking right now.

"Babeeee" I pout taking the hoodie off when he starts laughing.

"I'm just playing, come here" he pulls me towards him, "You can wear whatever you want. I don't have a problem with that. As long as you don't let other niggas touch you, I'm good."

"Hmph" I huff but accept the sweet kisses he leaves on my lips and whimper in comfort when he starts caressing my head. I get so into it that I almost fall when he stops to go get his watch and necklace.

"Are you leaving already?" I ask when he throws his bag over his shoulder and he nods going to Bunbun when she enters the room and he lifts her up and kisses her.

When he's done talking to her, he passes her to me and asks, "how much do you think is enough" and I  tilt my head aside confused.

"How much what."

"Money. In case you see something you like."

"Oh, I don't nee-. Art wait...I really don't" I try to stop him when he takes the bag I said I would take with me and he puts money in it, "Art, you don't have to."

"I want to" he insists and looks at me, " I'mma be mad if you take it out" he says putting my bag back and walks up to me, "I want you to enjoy yourself."

"Hmm" I hum when he sneaks his arm around middle and hugs me. That looked like a lot of money just now, he really didn't have to.

"That wasn't necessary" I pout and he disagrees.

"It was necessary and just so you know I'mma put more if you don't smile" he whispers poking my side and I can't help but smile when he does it again.

"There we go. I'll call you aight?"

"Okay" I respond as we both walk to the livingroom and he gives my temple a big smooch before leaving. I wave Bunbun's little paws until he walks out of the door and he waves back before closing the door behind him.

"Have fun" I yell loudly enough for him to hear. As soon as he's gone and the room falls into silence, my shoulders slouch and I sadly sit on the couch. I miss him already.

Accompanied by the best bunny in the world, I go to the living room to watch a movie while I think about Art. None of the books that I've read prepared me for the feelings I have for him and I don't really know how to handle them. Now my head is all over the place, but one thing I know for sure is that I always want to spend time with Art. I want to kiss him, talk to him, hug him, listen to him, play with him, cuddle with him, do everything for and with him.....agh this is complicated.

My head will explode...

Not long after and I receive a text from Dea that she's nearby and I go get ready.

~~

After making sure that Bunbun has everything she needs, I leave the house.

"Uhu, she's sleeping and I left her with enough food and water."

"Yes, babe....okay. Yes, I'll call.....uhu. Okay, I'm leaving, bye. Say hi to Quinn and have fun getting more muscular" I laugh into the phone and instantly blush and gasp at Art's response to that while I hurry downstairs.

"I didn't take it out, I promise.......oh my God, Art, why would you say that" I gasp even louder when he tells me how he'll punish me if I even took a single bill out of my bag at home.

"Okay....oh, Dea's here already" I tell him when I make it out of the building and see the familiar car, "yes, I'll be careful.....I'll stay away from him. Okay, bey babe....see you later" and I send him a quick kiss emoji,  a heart and a bunny when he hangs up before I walk up to the car.

I smile when he responds with a flaming heart and then with an eggplant, a house and a finger pointing at me I presume. 'What does that even mean' I giggle and calm down as I approach the car.

I'm surprised to see Dea sitting in the passenger seat because her mom is driving.

"H-hi" I politely greet everyone when I step into the car and see two new faces. Well, Dea's mom not so much since I've seen her in pictures, but this is the first time I'm meeting her.

Dea immediately turns around smiling cheekily and extends her hand to me which I take. "Mom, this is my bestfriend Jake who I've been telling you about. Jake, this is mom" she introduced me and I wave at her mom and respectfully bow quickly.

"Wow, you're really cute just like my daughter says" she tells me and I don't do anything but blush and say thank you, "how old are you."

"I-I'm 18."

"What? You look like a innocent baby."

'I wouldn't call myself innocent though' I think to myself and blush as all the things I've been doing the past couple of days flood my mind. Especially yesterday. I had white stuff all over my fa-

"Okay mama, that's enough. He has a man and that nigga's aggressive. You don't want that. Anyways Jake, that's Levi and Levi this is Jake" she finally says gesturing to the person beside me and I wave at him too.

To my surprise he smiles and extends his hand to me and I shake it. He's really just like Dea described. I think we have the same build and he has a very beautiful smile. What also surprises me are his nails that are in different types of colors and his colorful wristbands. He's so cool.

"These are cool right?" he reads my mind showing me the nails and I instantly nod feeling surprised yet again by how soft his voice is. His nails have anime drawing and butterflies too, "I did them myself."

"Really?"

"Really.  I could do it for you if you want. Some other time though. Dea said something about getting manicures today" he smiles at me and I can do nothing but smile back.

"O-oh we are? I though we were just going to hang out at your house Dea?" I wonder and she turns around and shakes her head.

"That's why we have a driver" she laughs, "we getting drunk" she emphasizes the last part and I can only think about one thing.

Art might have to bail us out by the end of this...

"Hey, look at what else I have" Levi taps my hand and I look to see a rainbow butterfly tattoo on his wrist.

"Does it have a meaning?" I ask and he looks at it and then at me making us both laugh at the way he shakes his head.

"Your bag is so cute. Isn't that the limited edition?" he says touching the present I received from Art's dad and is shrug. I'm not sure if it is, but it definitely looks expensive.

"So is Jake is short for?"

"Jacob."

"Oh wow, that's nice. Where'd you get the nickname."

"My boyfriend started calling me that first" I tell him proudly thinking about Art, "his name is Art....wait that's his nickname. His real name is Arthur. he's super cool and nice."

"He's not, he only likes Jake" Dea cuts in making me blush and Levi laughs. We continue to talk while Dea's mom drives us to our destination.

~

"What do y'all wanna do first?" Dea asks as soon as we step out of the car and I shrug looking around at the people walking by quickly. Her mom doesn't stay and drives away immediately.

"Do you guys wanna go to the mall?" Levi suggests.

"But mall means shopping and shopping means carrying stuff and I don't want that today. Especially how I wanna take y'all to a bar" Dea disagrees, "Jake, I had something to tell you but I forgot...ugh. You know what? Let's get our nails done since we're already close."

She takes both of our hands and we make our way there.

"Have you ever done your nails?" Levi asks me and I shake my head 'no'.

"Bestie, you should definitely try it" Dea nudges my shoulder.

"I know right? You have pretty fingers. It'll definitely look good on you" Levi nods taking my hand.

"Do you guys mean the long ones like Dea's?" I ask because I don't know anything about that. Dea's are not too long though, but it still feels that way to me.

"There are different types..."Levi starts and explains them all to me while Dea also adds what she knows, but it still sounds complicated to me.

"You don't have to put long ones though. Just pick a color you like when we're there. They got blue in different shades" Dea says throwing her hand over my shoulder and I nod.

"Y'all, let's go here first and get some drinks. I'm thirsty" she pulls us into a small store and the bell rings as soon as the door opens.

They sell a bunch of stuff here...

"Hey, they have slushies" I almost yell out of excitement when I see the machine and Levi laughs while Dea goes to the register.

"They have ice cream. Do you guys want ice cream? Jake?" she calls us over and I instantly nod my head at that.

"I thought you wanted a slushie" Levi reminds me again and I also nod my head.

"Uhm..I think I want both. I can't choose" I pout looking over at the colorful slushies and than at the ice cream the lady gives to Dea. It's so cute in a cup and a pretty little spoon.

"What if..." Levi starts and puts his finger on his chin thinking, "what if you get a slushie and I get ice cream and we share."

"Really? You won't mind?" I ask him feeling so happy about the idea and he shakes his head, "okay...then I'll get that. Which one is your favorite so I can mix it with mine."

"Passion fruit" he reveals, "what's yours for the ice cream."

"Chocolate" Dea and I respond at the same time and we laugh.

"Dea, I'll put mango so you can drink with us too, okay?" I tell her and she nods while I take the cup from the lady. That's her favorite. I happily open my mouth when she gives me some of her ice cream before I go to the machine to fill our cup. When I'm done, I take a straw and catch up with my friends.

"It's not too bad" I say after taking a sip of our multi drink. This is my first time drinking passion fruit, mango and blueberry mixed together. It's....edible. Just edible, nothing more.

"Let me taste. Take this" Dea and I exchange cups and I eat her ice cream while she drinks. "Bitch....aah brain freeze" she groans stomping her feet on the ground and pass it up to Levi who carefully takes a sip.

"Be careful, Dea."

"Hello? This is actually nice" he swallows and takes another sip and then another, "I like it. We have to come back for another round" he nods his head swiftly and pass it back to me while I give him Dea's ice cream.

"True, true."

That's how we pass all three cups around until we finish everything and then we dry our hands and head to the salon.

It wasn't as complicated as I thought it would be here and everyone working here is super nice and one of the ladies even helped me pick a color when it was my turn. At first she wanted me to paint both my hands and feet, but I ended up doing only my hands because it felt kind of ticklish. She also complimented my nails and said they looked pretty and I received a discount since I'm a new costumer.

Now I'm sitting here waiting for Dea and Levi to finish and I'm so tempted to take pictures and send to Art. I hope he likes them since I let the lady put black dots on some of them like a ladybug. That's his favorite color and it looks so nice. I can't wait to show him. I wonder what he'll say.

I never thought about painting my nails before. This is so new to me and weird...I think? I feel like there's something on my hand, but I like it and I can't stop looking at them.

Is it weird that talking without moving my hands feels illegal all of a sudden?

"Look, we got matching nails aaaaah" Dea exclaims pulling me out of my thoughts and I gasp when I see her beautiful nails. We literally have the same colour, but the drawings on hers are so much different and her nails look like space.

"I have ladybug nails" I squeak showing her and she laughs spectating them.

"They look bomb, oh my God. Your fingers are so cute and tiny " she says and Levi also joins in with his nails that are pink and light green.

"So pretty."

"I know right?  I channeled Saiki. Don't ask. He's an anime character. You guys should watch, he's funny. Wow, look at you" he says looking at my nails too, "your boyfriend will totally love love love them."

"Thanks."

"You guys should see my toes" Dea says happily and puts a leg up, "I know, you don't have to tell me" she winks confidently. "Why aren't y'all talking, what do you think. I wanna know."

"But I thought..."

"They're pretty Dea" I giggle looking at a confused Levi. He still has a lot to learn about Dea.

By the time we finally come out of the salon, it's almost dark and we're hungry so we talk about places where we could go eat. Since none of us can really think of any, we go back to the same place we did before and buy some snacks and three slushies this time.The same weird flavor that we like for some reason.

"Wait-" she stops midway and Levi and I turn around to see if everything is fine, "Jake, I remember what I wanted to tell you now. You remember Abigail right? The bitch I beat up?"

"Abi-..."I think for a second, "Abigail that outed me to the whole school Abigail?" I ask in surprise. I haven't heard about anyone from school in a while. Just her name makes me feel so uncomfortable.

"She outed you? That's so fucked up" Levi frowns and I nod looking down, "are you okay now though?"

"Yes, thanks for asking."

"Listen...listen, I saw her when you were gone. I know where she works" she says so excitedly that even I get scared, "she works at some restaurant not far from here. We could take a uber there. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"You want to go eat where Abigail works? But we don't like her, Dea" I remind her and she shakes her head.

"Ain't nobody trying to eat at that musty ass restaurant. I just wanna go bother her. She had so much to say back in the hallways so I wanna know what she's about when she's not there" she shrugs tucking her hair behind her ears and I gasp.

"Do you want to go beat her up again?" I whisper and she nods without hesitation, "but that's mean...and she could lose her job."

"But outing you was worse" Levi is quick to respond with a shrug.

"And you lost much more than a job. She'll live. I hate her and I'll beat her the fuck up every time I see her. She made you go through hell, Jake" Dea voices out putting her hand on my shoulder and I think about it.

"I'll only stop when she apologizes and you forgive her. Other than that, it's Deandra the bully all day. She gone learn" she rolls her eyes, "you can't go outing people just cause you feel like it. She chose the wrong person."

"I say we pull up on here, but that's just me" Levi agrees with Dea's idea, "I mean, I literally met you today and you're already one of the nicest people I've ever met. You didn't deserve to be outed."

"Nobody does though" I mumble.

"Exactly. That's why we gotta do something before she tries it with somebody else wo doesn't have anyone else to help them" Dea practically lectures me.

"I guess" I mumble thinking about one of the darkest times in my life. It wasn't entirely her fault. It was bound to happen someday. My parents were just looking for an excuse to throw me out and she gave it to them. I wonder if she would still post the picture if she knew what my situation was at home. Would she have sympathy?

I don't think so....not the Abigail I saw in the hallways and sit with at lunch. She didn't even mean it when she asked to be friends.

"W-won't we get uhm...arrested?" I ask softly and they both laugh.

"I don't think so? But look....what iffff.....what if we don't hit her, Dea. What if we just...." Levi trails and all of our eyes slowly shift to our drinks.

Oh my God...

And that's how we end up in an uber destined to soak a certain someone with slushies as revenge. She'll be so surprised to see us again.

By the time we get there, the drinks are all watery. Almost all of the ice is gone and my heart is beating so fast, it could jump out of my chest. But as soon as we step out of the uber and I look through the glass window to see if it's really her.

It's really her.

Standing behind the cash register smiling politely to and waving at costumers.

It's her.

This is the person who threatened me just because the guy she liked was more interested in me. This is the person who outed me out of jealousy and played a part into my life becoming a living hell for weeks. I almost became an addict. This is the person who slapped me because I was weak and defenseless and it made her feel extremely powerful.

It's her.

All these thoughts make the fear I had go down the drain as it gets replaced by something else. Without hesitation, I quickly snatch Dea's drink and take a leap into the restaurant.

"Jake, wait...we're supposed to go together" I hear Dea behind me but I don't listen.

It's her.

"Hi, what can I he-...."

'Splash' I throw the drink at her as soon as she looks up to talk to me.

"What the fuck. A-are.... you i-insane?" she gasps.

"That's for outing me to the whole school"I tell her without stuttering once while everyone around looks at what's going on.

"What is your problem. What are you talking about. I don't even know y- aagh" she yells again when I throw the second drink at her and this time I also toss the cup into her face. The straw too.

"That's for slapping me in the restroom at school. It really hurt" I spit at her and she looks at me with wide eyes. I frown when she suddenly starts laughing and shaking her head.

"Wait....wait, wait...so this is about months ago when I showed everyone how pathetic you are? It's Jeremy right? Wow, you're still so pathetic. I feel sorry for you. Aww do you think I care? Just go get a gr-...F-FUCK MY HAAIIIR" she lets out a heartwrenching cry when Levi's the one who wets her this time and not only in her face but her hair too making her sticky all over.

"You're a terrible human being" Levi tells her as she stares at us with her mouth wide open.

"I can't believe this. You're fucking l-lunatics."

"Come again? I didn't hear what you just said" and I gasp when Dea suddenly comes out of nowhere taking a hold of her hair and easily drags her over the register. That was so quick, I blinked and she was on the floor.

"C-crazy b-bitch."

"Shut up....shut the fuck up" Dea drags her around like a ragdoll while everyone gathers around us. I try to pull Dea away from her and get a hold of Abigails hair instead and she shrieks in pain when I accidentally pull her hair. I try to let go but her hair is so sticky and the more I pull, the more it hurts her.

"Get her, Jake" Levi is on the sidelines cheering to beat her some more. I'm trying to stop them, not get her.

I yelp in pain when she suddenly gets a hold of my hand and dig into my skin with her nails. Unable to do anything else, I hit her hand until she lets me go. Luckily it's not bleeding.

When she tries to do the same thing to Dea, I quickly grab some fries that where nearby and throw at her which makes it easier for Dea to completely pin her down.

"Say your sorry, hoe. There's nobody here to help you now" Dea yells at her and shakes her "say it."

"S-sorry..." she cries looking over at me and I can't do anything but give her an awkward smile which makes her roll her eyes.

"What's going on here" we suddenly hear and I think it's the manager because he has a suit on, "Rousy, what is this. Why are you fighting in my restaurant. Get off the floor, you have consumers to serve."

Nobody listens to him. Especially not Dea and Abigail couldn't even if she tried to. She's busy being tossed around.

"Stop it. Get out of here before I call the police. Do you hear me?Leave my wiatress alone. Jamie, go call the police now."

When he says that, Dea finally lets go and I take a step back with my chest heaving. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I somehow accidentally beat up Abigail thanks to my clumsiness.

"Guys, let's go" Levi helps us up.

Without waisting anymore time, all three of us run out of the restaurant while the manager guy yells at us. I also hear him tell Abigail that she's fired and once outside, we run and run and run while laughing like maniacs.

"Hold on......" Levi stops and bends over trying to catch his breath, "I can't anymore. I can't feel my legs" he says and goes to a nearby bench.

"Me neither" I say through gasps and sit beside him. When Dea takes a seat beside me, I put my head on her shoulder and we fall into a comfortable silence.

"Jake?" Dea breaks the silence after a while, "I don't think you're pathetic. Don't let anybody make you feel that way. You're the best of friend I could ever ask for and take it from me when I tell you that you can't let people walk all over you because you think it's mean to say or do something back. If a bitch tries you, beat them up. If you can't, call me and I'll help you" she finishes and takes my hand.

"Thanks, Dea" I whisper and we smile at each other.

"My mom has always been supportive, doesn't matter what I do so I can't say I know how you felt but I know nobody deserves to be treated like that. Soooooo I can join you guys if you ever decide to go fight someone again. I don't have any friends anyways. People think I'm weird because of my anime obsession" Levi shares with us and Dea takes his hand too.

"Wait...does that mean I have to share too? Okay, let me think" Dea jokes and I nudge her shoulder.

"Can I?" I insist and she nods,"Dea? Being best friends means everything goes both ways right? Then....uhm I'd really appreciate if you don't let everything bottle up in your head. I'll listen to you just like you listen to my many problems. I don't mind. Not that I'm saying tha-"

"Aawwww" Dea coos making me stop, "stop, you're too cute. I needed to hear that. I really mean it. I always joke around and laugh so most of the time people think I don't really got problems big enough to stress me out. So they never care to listen."

"Hmm..I care.."

"Aaww. That's why I love you so much. Group hug, y'all?" she says moving closer and I nod hugging the both of them. This feels nice.

"Levi, you can talk about anime stuff with us. We can watch together too if you want" I suggest and he quickly nods.

"I would love that" he instantly nods.

"Whew, I need a drink after that cause now I'm in my feelings" Dea sighs putting her head on my head when we pull apart, "leave it to us to fight with a fresh set of nails" she snorts and we all gasp looking down at our hands but thankfully they're still intact and beautiful.

"What time is it" Levi murmurs and lays his head on my other shoulder. We're all so tired of Abigail and running.

"Nine" Dea looks at the time on her phone and puts it back into her pocket.

"I know a place where we can drink. I used to work there. We might get a couple of drinks for free. I was a good employee" Levi tells us.

"The club you were talking about?"

"Yup, you wanna go?"

"I'm down...Jake?" Dea asks me, "you don't have to drink."

"It's fine, I don't mind" I shrug.

~~

Arthur's p.o.v.

"He's hanging out at his friend's house" I say when pops asks me how Jake's doing and what he's up to.

I tried calling him when I got home a while ago, but it went straight to voicemail. I'll try again later. I don't want to bother him but I wonder what he's doing right now.

"And everything went as planned?" he questions while I open a bottle of water. I'm thirsty as fuck.

I'm also tired. Going to the gym today really made me realize how out of shape I am. It was hard as fuck catching up. I nearly embarrassed myself out there.  I need my own personal gym, in my own house. That's the only way I'll go consistently.

"Yeah" I respond to his question. Everything went as planned. I did the best I could to make his birthday memorable. He also said he enjoyed himself and that's good. That's one of the main reasons why I decided to do this for him.

"When are you coming ba-.."

Ring...

And my eyebrows go up at the name that pops up on the screen.

"Pops, I'mma have to call you later. I gotta take this" I tell him not even waiting for him to finish before I quickly end the call to pick up the incoming one.

It's Jake.

"What's up, you good?" I say heading to the couch with a smile on my face. 'I got it bad, I need to chill' I shake my head when I realize that I'm smiling a little too hard.

The smile swiftly turns into a frown when I hear sniffling on the other end of the line, "baby, what's wrong?"

"I-I...mishh..y-youu" Jake slurs causing me to squint my eyes. Why is he talking like that and why can I hear a crowd full of people in the background. This shit doesn't sound like they're in a house hanging out. It sounds more like a club.

"Laadyyybug nails...ladybug" he sings into the phone and I instantly get frustrated. The last time he sounded like that, he was drugged up and entirely out of it.

It's past ten. What if something happens to him again. I can't have that.

"Jake, where are you" I ask him, but he just starts giggling and saying a whole bunch of stuff I can't understand. Irritated and worried, I rush to the room to go get a shirt, I take the car-key and rush out of the house to go find him.

"Baby..listen...where are you."

"B-baby? I'm l-ladybug" he giggles and I hear a familiar voice in the background.

"Who are you on the phone with. How are you guys drunk this fast" they laugh.

"Jake!" I call him to get his attention when he starts again and he stops and start crying instead.

"A-am shpinninggg....round. My h-head is fallinggg. W-wait, Art the b-building is falling on me."

"I'm coming to get you aight? Don't get up from there or you'll fall" I tell him and he hums, "and stop drinking."

"Okieee....nooo drink"

"Good. Let me talk to Deandra."

"B-but I d-d-didn't drink tho. I too...shots. Leelee and Deadea took shots too. F-flamy shots and f-fruit shots with u-umbrellas and b-bitter shots and flamy shots and..."

"Okay, you took shots, baby. Now go give Dea the phone."

"B-but I m-miss youuu."

"I'mma come get you if you give her the phone" I tell him again and he goes 'oh' and cheers.

"Okieee...Dea? L-ladybug D-daddy."

Okay I can't even lie, that was cute. I almost forgot why I was mad for a second.

"Hello?" I hear Dea respond sounding much more sober than Jake and I get irritated all over again while going down the stairs with Bunbun clutched under my arm. I had to take her with me because she was following me.

"Where the fuck you at" I ask her and hang up as soon as she tells me.

~~~~

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 115K 39
*COMPLETED* (27.12.2020) "What about you?" Parker asked. "I don't think I'm capable of love," I answered. "Did you get your heart broken?" He smirke...
309K 12.1K 49
[LGBTQ+ Romance ] HIGHEST RANKINGS #1 in pride 2/26/2022 #1 in teenagers 5/16/2022 #1 in bully 2/9/2022 #1 in writtenwithpride 6/19/2023 #3 in enem...
569K 26.1K 99
[bxb, completed ✔] "Listen, just because ... that ... happened last night doesn't mean we're friends now, a'right? And I don't expect you to go blab...
27.2K 747 28
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...