Playing Hard To Get (Van McCa...

By Divine_Ribs

He grins at you, shaking his head slightly. "You know some people might say you're asking for it." You're not... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Part 13

1.3K 24 16
By Divine_Ribs

Your body is like a coiled spring, every nerve ending is bristling. Van's lips go to your neck. He starts off gently, kissing and licking the sensitive skin there and you tip your head back. He starts to kiss a trail down your neck, along your collar bone, his hair tickling you as he descends down to the tops of your breasts.

Your breathing is heavy already, your chest rising and falling deeply with each inhale and exhale. Van pauses and his eyes flick up to meet yours before he plants another kiss, his lips lingering on your skin in a smile that says he knows the exact effect he's having on you.

His fingertips lightly trace around your nipples which stiffen instantly at his touch and a moan escapes you.

"See how your body responds to me?" He whispers. "It's like you were made just for me..."

He's right. It's like he knows every inch of your body and right now it's screaming out for him.

But Van's got other ideas. He starts to raise himself up off the bed and away from you. He gets to his feet.

"I think maybe you need to cool off a bit," he says with a smirk.

What?

You watch, incredulous, as he turns and walks straight out of the bedroom without looking back. What the fuck is he playing at?

You pull on your restraints but they're not budging. You try and pull yourself up the bed more but you can only manage a kind of half sitting, half lying posture. What is he doing? What if he buggers off and leaves you lying here? Surely not. You'll fucking kill him...

You try and ignore your uneasiness, telling yourself to keep calm. You strain your ears and can hear a noise in the kitchen.

"Van?" You call. Silence. Then the noise of a cupboard door shutting.

"Van... what are you doing?" Your voice has an edge of panic in it now.

Keep calm...

Then you hear the sound of footsteps as he makes his way back down the hallway and he suddenly appears in the doorway, a glass in his hand. Relief floods you. He was only getting a drink.

"Miss me?" He grins, his eyes darting over your prone form, brazenly taking all of you in, making you feel even more helpless. You're sure that's what he wants. You feel utterly exposed under his stare, and draw your knees up.

"I was scared you were gonna leave me here," you admit.

Van sits down on the bed, placing the glass on the nightstand.

"Why the hell would I do that? You look fucking perfect right now. I don't wanna rush it... that's all. And we've got all night..."

He smiles as he says the last line, drawing his words out. He's crazy if he thinks you'll be able to last all night. You're pretty sure that the slightest touch will make you go off like an atom bomb.

He reaches for the glass, but he doesn't take a sip. That's when you realise he's got ice in there. He's got a mischievous glint in his eye as he takes a cube and holds it up.

He places the tip of the ice along your collar bone and slowly drags it along and then down your cleavage. Goosebumps immediately breakout on your body, multiplying the sensitivity of his touch. Your nipples are already standing to attention but as the ice touches them the sensation makes you gasp. Your body is wracked with shivers of pleasure as he teases one nipple and then the next.

"I'm gonna taste every part of you," he murmurs, as he tosses the ice away.

He uses his fingers to gently tug at one nipple, whilst his tongue flicks over the other one and he grazes it with his teeth. It feels so good it's like there's a direct line of sensation from there to between your legs and you wonder whether it would actually be possible to come from this alone. You can't help the gasps of pleasure you're making, you squirm on the bed, pressing your thighs together. You need to feel something there. Van stops what he's doing and looks up, a lustful look in his eyes.

He raises himself up off the bed slightly, letting one hand trail down until you feel his fingertips lightly tracing the very edge of your underwear. He watches your reaction as he edges closer but he's not close enough.

You breathe his name, watch the slow smile spread on his lips at your obvious need.

He has a devilish look in his eyes as he tugs your panties down your legs and casts them aside. He places his hands on your knees and firmly pushes your legs apart. You're completely vulnerable lying there and fully at his mercy and he's revelling in it.

"Oh Y/N I wanna do real bad things to you..." he mutters, his eyes darkening.

Try as you might you can't keep your breathing steady. You're a wreck.

His fingers skim the sensitive skin on your inner thighs, inching ever closer, your breath coming in gasps as you anticipate the feeling when finally he touches you where you desire. Every action is slow and measured, designed to tease, and it's driving you crazy. He knows exactly what you want and he's prolonging your torture. You can feel your body pulsing.

"Come on..." he teases. "You know how this works..."

"Please..." you whimper, desperate now. "I need you..."

He rewards you with the briefest of feather-light touches on your sweet spot but his fingers stray away too soon, and you push your hips up towards him, chasing his touch.

"I wanna hear you beg for it baby..." he purrs, tracing a circle around your clit.

Your whole body is electrified and you're ready to explode but there is nothing that you can do. You pull on your restraints and writhe on the bed sheets and they feel damp beneath you.

"Fuck Van... please..." you moan. You can't help yourself.

His head dips down and you feel his lips on your skin once more. He kisses a slow trail down over the soft skin of your stomach, across your hips and then you feel his fingers exploring between your legs. He lightly skims the swollen bud of your clit, stimulating you even more but not giving you the release you need.

Just when you think you can't take it any more you feel his fingers spreading you wide open. Your whole body jolts as you feel his tongue exactly where you need it. If his fingers were magic then his tongue is heaven-sent. The feeling is so exquisite you can't help the groans escaping your lips as he buries his head between your legs, relentlessly lapping at your clit. Your back arches off the bed.

Sure enough the waves start to build in you, and you're climbing higher than you've ever been. Then the orgasm hits you like a perfect storm and you're moaning and crying out his name, your whole body shuddering uncontrollably, and Van doesn't stop until it subsides.

Even as he rises up, your body is still twitching, and you're covered in a light sheen of sweat. He looks dazed for a second like he's shook, but it's only for a moment. He hastily shifts off the bed, unbuttoning his shirt which he flings down on the floor, and then he's fumbling with the fastenings of his jeans. You've never seen anyone get undressed so fast in your life. As soon as he's down to just his boxers he's back on the bed, hovering over you, and his lips crash against yours, his tongue hungrily exploring your mouth. You can feel his hard cock pressing against you and you're desperate to touch him.

"Let me go," you plead as he pulls away and kisses your neck once again. "I want to feel you."

"Oh no," he breathes in your ear. "I'm far from finished with you yet."

He pushes himself down the bed again, his hands curling around your thighs, pushing your legs open as wide as they'll go. You feel his tongue on you again as he licks a slow stripe over your folds, the sensitivity from your recent climax making your body shudder. It's almost too much to bare but what choice do you have?

"I can't... I can't..." you whimper.

But he doesn't let up. You feel your body go rigid as he concentrates all his efforts on the sensitive nub between your thighs, whilst he slips a finger inside you, expertly finding a spot inside that makes your whole body convulse. It's like the sweetest torture and all you can do is take it.

Incredibly your body starts to respond again as you feel the pressure building in your core. Surely this isn't possible again so soon?

He rises back up to look at you, his eyes hooded with lust.

"Are you ready for me Y/N?" He utters.

"Yes..."

And you are. You've never been so ready for anything in all your life.

He leans over you to the headboard and you feel your restraints go slack as he frees you. Your hands immediately go to him, one sliding down to feel his erection, the other tugging at the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down over his hips.

You know your desperation for him is apparent but you're past caring, this feverish need that's taken over you is all-consuming.

You grasp the shaft of his cock, sliding your hand up and down his length. His breath feels hot on your neck as he kisses and nips at your skin, the sound of his arousal fuelling your need all the more as he lets out a groan, pushing his hips into you.

You position yourself ready for him, spreading your legs wide as he places the head of his cock ready to enter you, but he hesitates. You wrap your legs around him, grabbing his bum, trying to pull him as close as you can, impatient.

"So eager for me baby..." you hear him say, and he reaches around for your wrists, pushing them above your head, rendering you helpless yet again, as you feel the tip of his erection pushing into you.

You're expecting him to slam into you with force, but he's taking his time, like he's savouring the moment. He keeps your wrists pinned above you with one hand and the other hand goes to your neck, just below your jaw, holding you firmly so you have no choice but to look right at him.

"Don't you dare look away," he commands, his voice low and rough.

Your heart's practically beating out of your chest with anticipation. He eases himself into you, slowly and purposefully, the sensation of him filling you making you gasp. All the while the heat of his gaze is burning into you, heightening the intensity.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he murmurs as he buries himself in you and slowly starts to move his hips.

He releases his grip on your wrists, reaching for one of your legs, pushing it back to your shoulder to allow himself to enter you even further. The penetration is so deep that every thrust makes you gasp. He starts to buck his hips, picking up his pace and the delicious feeling sends shivers through your whole body. 

You suddenly feel his hand slipping down between your bodies, a fingertip finding your clit and escalating your pleasure even more, bringing you once again to the brink.

You feel light-headed and like your whole being is about to unravel but you daren't close your eyes. And in fact why would you want to? The sight of his face contorted with pleasure whilst he slams into you, the fact that you're finally seeing him lose that control... it's everything.

And he's loud, so fucking loud. With every thrust he's moaning like he's in complete rapture and the bedroom is filled with the sounds of your combined pleasure and the relentless sound of your bodies colliding, slick with sweat. It's nothing short of ecstasy as you ascend towards your climax and you can tell that Van's close too as his groans get louder and his breathing harsher with every hard thrust he forces you to take.

He finally lets go just as you reach your peak and you both cry out together, eyes still locked as your bodies shudder together in unison.

You lie there, so close you're almost as one, bodies fused together even after the tremors have subsided and your breathing has settled. Your body feels wrung out, used, but in the best possible way.

Van's head is nestled into your neck and after a while you feel him shift slightly. You hold him tightly, not wanting this to end.

"You're fucking incredible," he whispers, and you can't help the smile that dances on your lips.

"You're not so bad yourself..."

You're not ready to let him go, but you feel him start to pull away so you relent. He slowly rolls to the side, looking up at the ceiling.

You draw the bed sheets up over your naked bodies, and an uneasy feeling descends over you. What now? As you lie there watching him your anxiety increases with each passing second as quiet fills the room. Van looks deep in thought. What's he thinking about? Is he planning his escape?

You make an excuse to go to the bathroom, slipping off the bed too quickly only to realise that your legs are still shaky and you stagger unsteadily to the side.

"Shit," you breath, embarrassed that the experience has left your body so weak and you hear Van snigger.

"Steady on love!"

You look over to see him smirking at you, and he raises his arms up and folds them behind his head in a relaxed pose.

He doesn't look like he's desperate to leave but you still feel awkward, snatching an over-sized t-shirt from the back of a chair and slipping into it, not looking back at Van as you hurriedly leave the room.

When you get into the bathroom you groan under your breath as you take in your reflection. Your hair's disheveled, you have that tell-tale flush and you're damp with perspiration. But despite your disarray your eyes are sparkling. You look... freshly fucked...

The thought makes you break out into a huge grin, as you clean yourself up as best as you can. Then you hesitate, straining to hear, expecting to hear him moving about as he gets dressed, pulls on his boots and leaves. I mean, this is just a sex thing right? And that's exactly what you wanted, right?

Your heart sinks at the thought, your smile disintegrating, the realisation flooring you that you want more, so much more.

You quietly slip out of the bathroom, ears still pricked up, noting the silence. Well, what did you expect? You pad down the short hallway, and pause at the entrance to your bedroom.

Your breath catches in your throat. Van's still there, and his eyes go to you as you linger in the doorway. He lies there, leaning back against the headboard, hair tousled, eyes glinting, lips pulled into a little smile. The sheets are resting low on his hips. Fuck, he's a vision.

What do you say? Somehow asking him if he wants to stay for a cup of tea after you've just experienced such a sexual revelation just seems misplaced. You're gripped with awkwardness. His smile falters.

"Didn't know... if you wanted me to stay..." he says carefully, watching your reaction. He seems vulnerable all of a sudden, unsure of himself, and it makes your heart ache for him even more.

"Yes," you blurt out, then embarrassed by your keenness you look down. "I mean, sure... if you want to."

His smile's back. He looks relieved. He pats the bed beside him and you walk over, taking the seat next to him, feeling embarrassed all of a sudden as you recall what you've just done. You stretch out your legs on the bed and he wraps an arm around your waist, pulling you close.

"Fancy trying for a hat-trick?" He grins, raising an eyebrow suggestively.

Is he fucking serious? Your eyes go wide.

"What? Now?"

His grin widens. "Hmmm... maybe not now. Maybe in the morning?"

The morning. So he wants to stay the whole night. A little warm spark ignites in your chest.

"Yeah... maybe... I'm pretty tired right now..."

And you are, it hits you all of a sudden. You lie down, facing away from Van, and he wastes no time in moving his body flush against yours, an arm around your waist, pulling you as close as he can. You can feel his face nuzzle into your neck, his warm breath tickling your ear.

You both lie in silence for a moment until he finally speaks, a whisper in the dark.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

There's no reply so you roll over, coming to face him. You're struck immediately by his expression. He looks different, soft, a far cry from the character he's been playing and you suppose that's all it really is.

"I really didn't think you'd want me to stay... after."

"Of course I do... I think it's pretty obvious that I like you isn't it?"

He smiles then, reaches up to brush a strand of hair that's fallen over your face, gently tucking it behind your ear.

"Even this version of me? I mean, that's not what you want is it?"

You smile back. "I want all versions of you..."

You lean forward to place a gentle kiss on his lips and as you pull back there's genuine affection pooling in his eyes.

"Good..." He pauses, swallows deeply. "Because I think..." he stops again, sighs. "I think l've fallen in love with you."

THE END ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258 8 8
Who will you choose? [This story is from your point of view and sometimes from other people's point of view]
87.2K 2.3K 19
ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ꜱᴀʟʟʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ...ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? ᴛᴡ: ᴄᴜʀꜱɪɴɢ, ꜰᴀɴ ꜱᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ, ᴇᴛᴄ. (ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ(ꜱ))
210 11 8
[INCOMPLETE] [STILL EDITING] Batting her eyes at me once again she took the card I'd slipped into her floss and attempted to give it back to me. I pu...
33.1K 948 47
A little flirting never hurt nobody, right? Living in the small town of Llandudno, Luna and her best mate Lucy decide to go see Lucy's favourite ban...