Love And Revenge. βœ”

By FlorK2D

It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be... More

Prologue.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Character Sketch.
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19 (Last)
Thank You Note And Announcement.
Epilogue.
πŸ†•πŸ†• Story Alert 🚨🚨🚨
πŸ†•πŸ†•πŸ†• Story Alert.
New Story Alert
New Story
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New Story.
New Story

Part 5

13.9K 653 140
By FlorK2D

Natasha sat in her car and drove off to her apartment after spending some time with Payal and Abhishek at the hospital.

A few minutes after leaving she stop in traffic because of the red light.

She looked on her left hand side to find the restaurant she and Akash dined once and she went back on memory lane.

Flashback.

Akash and Natasha were done with their lunch and were sipping on some wine when Natasha asked out of the blue.

"Akash." Natasha called out and he hummed in response. "Why do you hate ASR? "

Akash's demeanor changed immediately he heard Arnav's name.

"I hate him for snatching my position in the family..... Since Papa brought him and Anjali to stay with us, he has always been the most noticeable one....... At school girls only became my friends just to get close to Arnav even though he rejected them...... He was the rude and stuck up one and yet teachers and students admired him..... I thought it will end when we got to high school but it still continued and even got worse...... At home it was his sister who used her fake tears to gain attention...... When he got admission to Harvard University, everyone looked down on me because the orphan who had nothing got a scholarship to Harvard while I had to pay tuition to attend a college in Delhi...... When he left I became the center of attention and I enjoyed it until he came back after graduating top of his class and setting a record at the  university...... He then started his business and needed capital to take it to the next level but by then Papa business wasn't going too well and he forced my mother to sell her jewelry against her will and give the money to Arnav..... Within a year, his designs were selling like hot cake and my gold digging mother who didn't like Arnav and Anjali's presence started liking them....... Within two years Arnav had become the best designer and a billionaire...... His words became the order of the day and Anjali literally controlled everything..... If she wanted to eat Biryani.... Then we all have to eat it...... I became a second class citizens in my own house...... And top off all the insult, Arnav made me a common manager and treated me like an employee instead of his brother..... His stupid friend Aman was more respected than I his own cousin....... So now you know why I hate him and I won't rest until I destroy him. " Akash spat out venomously.

"If you don't like him and his sister's dominating nature then leave and start your own business. " Natasha said and Akash frown.

"You think I haven't tried..... But my  own mother says I will fail if I leave Arnav to establish my own business..... All because she didn't want to lose Arnav's money..... She knew if I start my own business.... I will have to provide for her which won't be enough to fund her useless lifestyle....... Destroying Arnav is the only thing that will give me satisfaction. " Akash said and Natasha looked at him in pity.

Flashback ends.

Natasha jerk out of her memory lane to find people raining insults on her for not moving her car when the light turned green.

She quickly drove away to her new apartment and entered her room.

She walked into her closet to take a dress when hey eyes fell on an envelope.

She opened it only to find the picture of her ultrasound result and the tiny body was her baby developing.

She was scared when she found out she was pregnant with Akash's baby.

Being an orphan herself, she had to work hard to become one of the top models not only in Asia but the world.

She was so intrigued when she met Akash while working as a model for Arnav. The switch in his personality always fascinated and drew her to Akash and they started a sexual relationship with no strings attached so when she found out she was pregnant she panicked but decided to keep the baby. She then remembered what happened in the month leading to the lose of her baby.

Flashback.

After find out about the baby,she went AR to inform Akash only to discover he went on a vacation to Lucknow.

Natasha found it strange that of all the places he could have gone for a vacation, he choose Lucknow but then she remembered that's where his family comes from and went home.

For three weeks she tried calling Akash but he wasn't responding which made her angry especially when he came back and never informed her.

So she went to his secret apartment and entered because she had a spare key.

She moved into the apartment to find it empty but then she saw the door to Akash's study opened and entered only to find him staring at a picture.

"You don't know about me but you will soon be mine. " Akash said.

He was so lost in the picture that he didn't see Natasha behind him.

She cleared her throat jerking Akash out of his trance and he turned and hid the picture behind his back seeing Natasha.

He then put the picture in his drawer and moved closer to Natasha and hugged her but she didn't reciprocate and Akash pulled out of the hug.

"Am so sorry Natty..... I know you are mad at me but I have something to make up for it. " Akash said and moved out of the study and Natasha rushed to the drawer and opened it only to find the picture of a beautiful woman.

"So this is the reason why you have been avoiding my calls. " Natasha then took out her phone and took a snap of the picture and sent it to someone with a caption.

"Find our who she is immediately and follow Akash."

She then heard Akash's footsteps and immediately placed the picture back and rushed to her original position.

Akash entered with a smile and handed her a velvet box.

She opened it only to find a beautiful diamond pendent with an emerald center piece in it.

"Am not interested in it...... And you know very well I hate accepting gifts from people. " Natasha said and handed the box back to him. "I came here to tell you something important. "

"What is it? " Asked Akash.

"Am pregnant. " Natasha replied shocking Akash. "Am not asking you to marry.... Because I don't want to marry you...... I only want you give the baby your name and nothing else...... I will raise the baby myself and you don't have to provide for him or her because  I have enough to take care of it if I quit the modelling career today which I am going to. " Natasha said in one goal.

"This can't be happening....... You can't keep the baby.... Get rid of it because am not ready to give my name to any bastard. " Akash yelled making Natasha angry and she slapped him.

"You bastard...... Am not going to kill my baby...... I was so stupid coming here..... I should have known...... Just giving the baby your last name and you want me to kill it...... Well news flash am not going to...... You don't have to give him or her your name because it will have my name...... Goodbye Akash...... And I don't want to ever see your face again. " Natasha said and walked away.

She was hurt but knew Akash wasn't worth it and decided to leave the country and  raise the baby by herself.

Three days after the incident, she was packing her bags to leave the country when Akash called her to have lunch and talk about the baby.

She agreed and met him at the restaurant where Akash begged for forgiveness and agreed to give the child his or her last name.

They then ordered lunch and eat and Akash said he had to leave to Lucknow because of the fashion show at Sheesh Mahal.

Natasha knew about it because she was supposed to the showstopper but declined.

Akash left Natasha to finish her lunch.
She finished it and was about to leave when she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen and it paralyzed her.

She looked down at her white jeans to find it stained in blood. The only thing she remembered was blacking out as the voices of people faded in the background.

She woke up to find herself in a hospital bed and a doctor and nurses surrounding her bed.

"What happened?..... How did I get here? " She asked and the doctor hesitated but spoke.

"Your lost consciousness at the restaurant and was brought her...... Am sorry to inform you that you suffered a miscarriage. "

Natasha was shocked to hear this but what shocked her the most was when the doctor said the miscarriage was provoked and the drug used has also damaged her womb.

She immediately knew Akash did it and she accepted her mistake of getting involved with a psycho like Akash.

Three days later she was discharged and left to Lucknow to confront Akash. Her private investigator met up with her in Lucknow.

She was shocked when she was told Akash has been stalking the woman in the photo and her fiance had gotten into a fight with Akash when he found him staring at his fiancee.

According to the investigation, her name was Payal and she was engaged to be married to her childhood sweetheart Abhishek, who was an upcoming event planner.

Akash become obsessed with Payal when he saw her at her father's sweet shop and started stalking her without her knowledge.

He went crazy when he discovered she was getting married and lured Abhishek to Sheesh Mahal using Arnav's name and had his men beat him up badly. Akash also paid Abhishek's aunt to humiliate Payal and her family when Abhishek didn't show up for the wedding.

The private investigator who followed Akash's men to save Abhishek who was barely conscious and he is now in critical condition at one of the local hospital.

She asked him to get the contact of Payal and she spoke to her and they both planned and met and she presented her with the proof of Akash's involvement with his fiance disappearance on their wedding day and he being the reason for his critical condition.

Payal was devastated when she saw Abhishek and Natasha felt her pain and decided to help her move Abhishek to a better hospital in Delhi.

Flashback ends.

"You thought you've won..... Only if you knew...... We will destroy you Akash...... You snatched my baby and deprived me of ever being a mother again....... You snatched Payal love and left him in a critical condition...... I swear on my baby......i will destroy you....... Just wait and watch. " Natasha said with tears cascading down her cheeks while caressing the sonogram of her baby.

Khushi's House.

Khushi just finished preparing lunch after they got back from AR.

She laid the table and called Arnav and Mr Roy. The trio sat down and was about to eat when Aman barged in.

"Arnav..... You have to see this. " He said with a smile and the trio followed with confusion written all over their faces.

They stepped out to find the entire employees from designers, cooks, janitors and security team standing outside.

"Sir......we quit...... We don't want to work for a traitor like Akash..... Shukla's cousin who happens to be Haripraskash...... Told us everything that happened...... We don't want to work with him and we are willing to start from scratch with you...... It's that right guys. " Shantanu the head of the designers said and they all agreed with him.

Khushi was shocked by the volume of loyalty from them. She thought Arnav's rude behavior will make them accept Akash as their boss but here they are ready to lose their jobs just to be with Arnav. Her respect for Arnav's professionalism increased.

"I thank you all for your loyalty..... But for now you all go home...... You will still be paid until we figure things out." Arnav said.

"Don't worry about that ASR...... We have enough to last us for a couple of months...... Just call us when you need us and we will be there. " Mr Shukla said with a smile and they all agreed and dispersed to their various homes after congratulating the couple.

They all entered the house after all have left and Aman told them what happened at AR after they left.

"This is just the beginning..... I got a call from the textile companies that work with us and they said Akash contacted them to work with them but they refused and he offered them double of what we give them but they still refused because they only want to work with you. " Aman revealed making them smirk.

"I will make him pay very dearly for this betrayal....... And enough of that fool...... Am will not lose my appetite just for him..... Come on.... Let's go and enjoy the delicious food prepared by wifey. " Arnav teased and pulled a blushing Khushi inside and Mr Roy and Aman followed.

Somewhere in Delhi.

Payal entered a house and was greeted by a group of men and women.

She entered to find a middle aged woman tied to a chair and she took a bucket of water closer to her and poured it on her. The woman gasped for air when the cold water was poured on her.

She looked up to find a furious Payal looking at her in disgust making her shiver in fear.

"Am so sorry Payal bitiya..... Please forgive me..... I didn't mean to betray Abhishek and humiliate you...... He paid me to make up the story of Abhishek wanting dowry....... And to humiliate you so that your family won't accept Abhishek when he comes back....... He just said he will have him kidnapped.....i didn't know he will beat him up like that....." She cried.

"It's too late for regret aunt Pallavi..... You sold your own nephew out to that monster who is the reason for his condition..... Your torture has just begun..... Enjoy. " Payal yelled at her and turned to the leader of the men and women assigned to deal with Pallavi.

"Reduce her food from twice a day to one..... "

"Yes boss. " The man replied and Payal walked away turning a deaf ears to Pallavi's call.

To be continued.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐️✨⭐️ button and comment.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 4K 16
A take on what happens when a woman had had enough. This short story starts from when Khushi found out the reason behind her marriage. If you are h...
122K 8.1K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
240K 14.3K 24
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...
414K 21.1K 42
Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few scenes from the original story. Peep in to...