Mafia Boss || Song Mingi

By anxb06

It's like Romeo and Juliet but the mafia version of it. Will they both survive death? "Well, we'll see." Ming... More

Prologue
πΆπ’‰π‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 1
πΆπ’‰π‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 2
πΆπ’‰π‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 3
πΆπ’‰π‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 4
πΆπ’‰π‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 5
πΆπ’‰π‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 7
πΆπ’‰π‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 8
πΆπ’‰π‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 9
πΆπ’‰π‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 10
πΆπ’‰π‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 11
πΆπ’‰π‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 12
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 13
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 14
Chapter 15
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

πΆπ’‰π‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 6

2.2K 61 31
By anxb06

While you were eating,Jisung's "secret" files flashed through your mind.You took your phone and started going through them

First,you saw an envelope,you would assume that it was an invitation to some dinner since it was very fancy.
The envelope said for mr.Han Jisung and the date was today at 8 pm but Jisung at the letter he left for me said he was going to a friends house,so did he lie?

just for this!!?

but why?

Maybe he is rich rich and doesn't want anyone to know,
well unfortunately i found out.

Anyway

You continued to look and then you saw something that gave you the chills.

You saw your face and all of your informations in one file.

name,surname,age,all the school's you have been to,ex-best friends,fav things,name of the orphanage,crushs,interests,personality ect... All of that was in the file.

There were things that you didn't even know about yourself.

You kinda freaked out because what if Jisung was a human trafficker or something like that and he was at the dinner to speak about you to his boss.

But why me tho,i mean there he could have chose Yeji or Ryujin or Lia...

Then something attached to the file caught your eye.

It was some more information about you.

"
Her Family : Han family

The father: Han Jihoon known as "The Big"
Status:Alive

Mother: Unknown
Status:Dead

Big brother: Han Jisung
Status:Alive

"

"The Big"

Wait...

Did i read it right?

No no it's not possible

Like how....um no

I should get my eyes checked

Wait what JISUNG!!

He is my...my..my....b-b-brother

And um if Jisung has the same Dad as me um that means,he....mmmm....is...in m-m-mafia too right

H-holy shiiiitttttttt

And that means i-i-i am in the mafia t-t-too.

F-fuck

Okay calm down Y/N even if you are, you will be safe,you are a strong girl and and you have a-a-a powerful d-d-dad

Should i be happy or scared...

You were so confused with your life right now,you didn't even know what to say anymore,you were a little scared but you continued going through the files anyway.

The next file was about Mingi?!

Huh

"

Mingi is the child of the second biggest Mafia Leader and he is currently working for him.In the future he might take his place if he is capable of leading.

"

Wait so he is in mafia too,so that means the rumours were TRUE
How did they even get that information?
They should work for FBI.

And after reading mingi's file,the next couple of files were full of dead people :')

You were now sick

You needed some fresh air even though it was 1 am you really needed to clear your mind,and rethinking your life.

You were heading outside at the yard and hopefully you wouldn't see anyone making out or even worse making s*x.

When you were closer to the yard you heard some chattering,so as the curios bitch you were you came closer so you could eavesdrop a little bit.

"Chaeyeon,can you say it again,i wasn't hearing it well and please raise your voice a bit,there isn't anyone here,plus mingi and his crew are in some type of mission so..." you heard a voice say.

"Dammit Minho,you better listen this time because i will not repeat myself again,got it"

So it was only Chaeyeon and Minho...but what are they doing now at 1 am.

"Alright alright,continue,jeez"

"So...i heard that if Mingi finds more information from Jisung and that Y/N girl and hands it over to his dad,mingi will be the next one to take his place..."

"And?! That was all you wanted to say to me" Minho said annoyed.

"Well,what if we took the informations and handed to uncle ourself,so we could take his place next,since after we help mingi with this we don't win anything in exchange"

"Ohhhoooo i hear you,continue"

"Since Jisung or any one from The Bigs's gang doesn't know that we are apart of the mafia it would be much easier to be friends with them and get the information from them,but since there is a possibility that Jisung is trained to not say a thing we can just threaten him.I really don't thing that Y/n knows anything,she is too weak and clueless to know that kind of information"

"Agree,some of Mingi's friends told me how she acted and to be honesti i think that's how Y/n's personality is.She might seem strong for a moment but then she can turn weak and insecure just for a split second,so she will be easy to kidnap"

"Yeah,so after we get the informations and hand it to uncle,there's a possibility that mingi with his friends will try to kill us,so i thought what if we take his friends in our side by making them leaders of their own little gang" Chaeyeon said.

"And then we can kill Mingi since he is worthless"

That's the last word you heard before running to your dorm.

This was crazy first you found out who your family is and that you are part of the mafia and now you found out that you might get kidnapped by some shitty people,and Imagine what will happen next they might really kill you

OH HELL NAH

I am going to sleep with Fei tonight.I just can't stay here anymore i don't feel safe,but i should make it quick so those two won't see me.

You took some clothes,shampoos and your pillow and headed to Fei's room as fast as possible.

*knock knock knock*

"Dammit who the hell is knocking in this time of the night"
You could hear Fei say to herself.
The door was open by a sleepy Fei.

"hey"- you whispered.

She grabbed you and threw you inside angrily.

"Wth are you doing here it's fucking 2 am,and why do you have a bag with yourself.Are you trying to leave the University,if yes i ain't gonna help you"

"No no no it's just i can't sleep by myself,i'm a bit scared"

"Girlll you are 18 and you still scared to sleep alone,you know what idc do whatever you want just don't interrupt my sleep"

You just nodded and Fei went to her bed.She didn't have a roommate that's why you went to her,and because she was the only friend you have.

You laid in the bed and slowly drifted of to sleep.

/////

I was at the lake

"Y/n my family said that i would be moving out tomorrow that's why they are throwing a party" - the little boy said.

"I will miss you"- you said without hesitation.I never thought of those words before

"Y/n, ____ come inside you two the party is gonna start" little jisung said.

1 piece,2 pieces are left.

From the lake,i was now at a funeral.There weren't much people and i could feel that i was confused.Dad was angry not sad and i could feel it but he was just acting sad.

Jisung was holding my hand tight and was crying.

I wanted to cry too but i couldn't.

Someone had died,someone close to me,but who i can't,i can't remember.

Then the woman laying on the ground that i saw,flashed on my mind.

Then you woke up!!!

Cold sweat was covering you.

You saw that Fei wasn't here in the dorm,then you heard a lot of noise coming from outside.

You got up,fixed your hair and walked outside.

There was a whole crowd infront of your dorm.

Did something happen in my dorm when i wasn't there?

You when closer to the dorm to see firefighters inside and smoke.

You were so shocked and relieved that you weren't there,but how did it happen?

When you were there you smelled something,it wasn't a strong scent,you could barely sniff it.
It was a bit suspicious,but now wasn't the time for that,you needed to find Jisung.

You were looking for him until you saw him standing infront of the dorm.

You tapped his shoulder until he turned around.

You were about to speak until you noticed eyes on you.

You turned around and saw Chaeyeon and Minho glaring at you.

It was a bit scary watching them since you knew who they truly were.

You took Jisung's arm and went to an privat place for example the janitors closed.

You got in,and stayed silent for a moment,then:

"Jisung i know it all"

"Wdym?"

"I saw your files and um i know that you're my brother"you nervously laughed.

Then you felt something warm around your body.

It was him

He was hugging you.

"I miss hugging you" he said

"I miss you" those words left your mouth again.

"But i have something important to tell you"

"What is it?"

"Chaeyeon and Minho are in the mafia too they are helping Mingi to leak information about "The Big",and if Mingi does that he will be the next leader,but Chaeyeon and Minho will take the informations by themselves and handed to mingi's dad so they can be the next leaders.And they wanted to threaten you by kidnapping me so you could tell them the informations"

I-....how did you-

"I eavesdropped them hehe.Oh and when i was close to the dorm i smelled gas.They were trying to make me sleep so they could kidnap me but it clearly went wrong"

"I smelled gas too.They may have tried it on 5 am because the scent wasn't that strong"

You agreed.

"So now what will we do?
What's next?"

Do you want to meet Dad?

_________________________

Sorry for not posting in awhile😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 9.3K 81
𝐢𝑒𝑑𝑒 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝐹𝑒𝑛 πΌπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘”π‘–π‘›π‘’π‘  π‘œπ‘“ π‘šπ‘¦πΉπ‘Žπ‘£π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘‘π‘’ π‘…π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘–π‘’ πΊπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘. π»π‘œπ‘π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘’π‘›π‘—π‘œπ‘¦ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘.
8.5K 158 32
Hera accidentally meets a mysterious boy who puts her in more danger than she knows. Together with the mysterious boy she uncovers dark secrets and...
3.5K 155 7
When two worlds collide, Y/n a dedicated government investigator and BangChan the Mafia boss's son.
442K 19.2K 64
[COMPLETE] In which Wooyoung is in a toxic relationship none of his friends know about. What happens when his best friend, Yeosang, sets him up on a...