These Idiots... | Haikyuu!! V...

By Mintitea

"Wow Tsukki stop being a whore" "Says the one who joined a boys team to be a so-called 'manager'" "Well, you... More

➪1
➪2
➪3
➪4
➪5
➪6
➪7
THANKYOU!!!
➪8
➪9
➪10
➪11
➪12
➪13
➪14
➪15
➪16
➪17
➪18
➪19
➪20
➪21
➪22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
(A/n)
Part 29
laugh out loud haha

Part 25

3.8K 118 20
By Mintitea

You awoke early in the morning, being able to see the sun peeking through the curtains next to you. The other managers were still fast asleep, so you got up quietly before grabbing your clothing and making your way to the bathroom.

Taking a quick shower and brushing your teeth before putting on your clothes which consisted of a pair or spanx along with a sports bra, then the managers uniform for Karasuno over the top of it. It was around 4:30 am when you looked on your phone, so the other mangers should be waking g up soon to help with breakfast, but you thought you may as well start for now.

Entering the kitchen area you started on gathering all the food and ingredients that was being made for breakfast today. Although food was supposed to be shared in equal portions, there did seem to be a ton of rice, but, knowing some of the boys, it would not got to waste.

Just as you were about to start the cooking, the rest of the managers entered the kitchen, greeting you along the way.

Overall it only took about 1 hour to make enough food for everyone, while all the female chatted amongst eachother as well, cracking a few jokes here and there.

"YUKIE!" exclaimed Suzumeda Kaori as Shirofuku Yukie was not only cracking jokes, but her joints too. Clearly this seemed the perfect time for her to nearly brEAK HER FUNKING BACK, but it all seemed like a game to her as she wheezed and laughed it off, the rest of the managers staring at her in disgust.

"What in tarnation?" you said to her, glad that she didn't hear, but a fellow manager who went by the name of Miyanoshita Eri, did. She tried to stifle a laugh at your comment, but that only fuelled her need to let it out more, she then burst out laughing and held onto your shoulder for support.

The manager bonding time was ruined when the morning people came through the doors into the cafeteria, consisting of a few members from each team, mostly the third years who greeted us all before grabbing a tray and lining up for the first meal of the day.

While some of the other girls got things ready to refill the plates, cutlery and food in front of them, you assisted in serving out the food to the males along with Eri.

"Good morning" greeted Kuroo, just before yawning.
"Good morning, Kuroo-san" you replied, giving a small wave towards him, "Is there anything in particular you'd like to eat?"
"Uhhh" he looked like he was still half asleep, and acted like it too, "I'll have some of this and this and uh this" he said, pointing to the food he wanted. You served it on his plate and waved him goodbye before serving the next boy.

~time skip brought to you by Nekoma's cult leader~

You were now eating your own food along with the other managers, talking about the schedule for the day together, and how you were all excited for the barbecue on the last night, especially Yukie...

~😼~

(A/n)- was this a filler chapter? yes.
not gonna lie I was seriously thinking about ending this book but then I thought 'hell nah, you a bad bitch you can do it' and that's how I get my motivation 😌

plus school started today and I thought it was gonna be crap but it actually wasn't that bad and they're also not allowed to give us homework for the next couple of months because of the human contact or something like that so 🤩

I love y'all sm 'cause I just read your comments and I fall in love 😻
xox
💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 13.7K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...
210K 6.8K 27
⚠!Warning! ⚠ There is a lot of angst, anxiety/panic attacks, depression, mention of suicide, self harm, and abuse in this story, so if any of these t...
3K 83 30
What happens when a girl who loves volleyball joins a boys' volleyball club? Does she find love? Will she relive her past or move forward? Join (L/N)...
204K 5.3K 47
"𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗡" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...