(A/n)

um hey y'all

i'm going to be completely honest with y'all, i have absolutely no motivation for this story anymore, i have pretty much all the rest of the chapters finished for this story but i'm just not satisfied with them tbh.

i don't want to discontinue this in any way, shape or form so it will still be ongoing.

i think i might just start editing chapters to get my flow back again and then post the chapters, considering it's the holidays or whatever now and i have more spare time.

i've mostly stayed off of this story because i have my GCSE mocks coming up in like, less than a month now

(for those ppl who don't do GCSE's they're basically end of school exams which pretty much determine whether you're going to get a good career or not)

plus, because of that virus going round i don't know if i'll even be able to do my GCSE's and they'll have to use my mock scores as my real ones, which is what they did for the year above.

so, they may just be mocks, but i'm still unsure if they're going to be my final one's or not, so i'd rather get high scores and be sure about it.

oof that was a long authors note i'm sorry but yeah i'll probably just be editing chapters rn till i can be happy with the other chapters.

thanks if you read all that.

xox