Part 26

Finally, the last full day till the end of the training camp. You had to admit, it had been rather fun, whether it be playing and messing around with the boys or chatting and relaxing with the girls.

Now, the best part had come, the barbecue. You had a feeling some of the boys already knew, considering they were singing and dancing about meat and how meat is god? It wasn't long until all the girls had finished cutting the watermelon and were walking outside towards the rowdy teams. Being one of the few teams without a manger, and with Kiyoko already catering for Karasuno, you found yourself walking towards Nekoma, where more shouting and laughter could be heard.

The only one who noticed you was the talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it Lev ;).

He ran towards you from his beating session 😼 from Yaku and to you instead. "(L/n) - chan!" he yelled, waving his arms in the air, "Is this for us?" he said, eyes sparkling at the look of the summer fruit. "It is" you replied, chuckling at his excitement. As soon as those words left your mouth you swore his smile was so wide it could match Hinata's. You stood there as he was eyeing which slice to pick (most likely the biggest 😼) before Yaku came over and pushed him away. "Hey (L/n) - san" he said, way too innocently despite him being known as the demon senpai. He took the slice Lev was about to take for himself and waved goodbye to you, taking a bite as Lev sat on the floor there in shock.

"H-hey wait a sec" he said, most likely still so shook that he didn't even bother going to get it. "Lev" you said to him, before walking over and kneeling down to his level then using one hand to pat his head affectionately, "There's still enough, don't worry" you said softly, smiling at him as he looked at you like you were and angel (which you are). It took him a second to process what you said but when his brain stopped working like internet explorer, he teared up, "Th-THANKYOU (Y/N) - chan" he exclaimed before going quiet again at the end. He wrapped his long arms around you waist before burying his head into your chest, still sniffing.

"H-hey" you whispered to him, a slight blush on your cheeks, because you had to zoom the watermelon above your head so Lev didn't knock them all over, which then gave access to your entire chest area (you know if you're female ✊😔) as well as it even being slightly puffed out due to your arms being in the air, still protecting the watermelon.

Despite no attention being on you before, all of a sudden the three musketeers that always remember to drink their respect women juice (Lev should learn 😡) seemed to have noticed your situation, and felt rage bubbling inside of them.

"WHAT IS THAT!" shouted the leader of the bros, pointing in the direction of Lev and you, also leading to other people seeing your situation due to their loudness, some sporting blushes at the sight and others wishing they were in Lev's place.

Yet there you and him where, his face still nuzzled in your chest and your arms still holding the tray of fruit like your life depended on it. The bros waltzed up towards you both, muttering incoherent insults towards Lev. You flinched as you could feel the aura they were radiating and turned towards them only to see them marching in sync, the only thing you could really do was sit there and sweat drop at their behaviour, needing Kiyoko back in your life.

Nishinoya took the tray out of your hands while Tanaka and Yamamoto grabbed onto Lev, they pulled him away from you successfully but ended up landing on the floor too. You got up before dusting off your knees and grimacing at the small patch of tears and mucus on your shirt, luckily your shirt was black so it wasn't too noticeable, but it was still pretty gross.

Grabbing your tray from Nishinoya and thanking the boys you walked away from the scene where they were teaching Lev to respect women and instead to the small captain circle, consisting of Kuroo, Daichi and Bokuto, most likely talking about which team was better.