ᴍᴀyʙᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ yᴏᴜ...

By yuritoru007

(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the ve... More

✿Prologue✿
✿Characters✿
✿1✿
✿2✿
✿3✿
✿4✿
✿5✿
✿6✿
✿7✿
✿8✿
A/N..
✿9✿
✿10✿
💐🎊🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOKIE!!💐🎊🎉
✿11✿
✿12✿
✿13✿
❤️💕💟HAPPY RM DAY!!❤️💕💟
✿14✿
✿16✿
✿17✿
✿18✿
✿19✿
✿20✿
✿21✿
✿22✿
🥳Happy birthay Jimin ah!!🥳
✿23✿
✿24✿
✿25✿
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
💜HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WWH!!!💜
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
🐯HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE WORLD MOST HANDSOME MEN!!🐯
✿EPILOGUE✿

✿15✿

4.3K 226 26
By yuritoru007

Namjoon's pov:

After the marriage, we were having a fun party in the hall.

Which had DJ, lights, and mainly ALCOHOL.

As there were kids we thought we will start the alcohol party after 10 in our villa.

There were kids who were performing dance and some singing.

I could see Jin scolding Tae and Jungkook who were fighting again and then there was Yoongi and Jimin flirting.

After a few minutes I saw tae dragging Jin towards me and I saw him running to the stage giving our kids the mic.

Are they gonna sing or something???? I could see Jin resting his head on my shoulder saying

"Our kids--"

Taemin took a deep breath and looked at me and jin saying

"This one is for you appa and eomma....... "

"Thank you for giving us the best life we could have ever imagined. 

Thanks to u both mommy and daddy for choosing us and for teaching me that blood relation is not necessary to be a family. Thank you both for taking us into this crazy 'Kim' family and for loving us as if we are your own sons.

 We can never thank you enough for all that you are doing for us. I know how hard it must be to take a child who is not your own and treat them as if they are. 

Every single second, minute, and day Thankyou for making us feel so loved by both of you. We may know that you are not our biological parents but you are our parents and no one can change it. We will respect you and will always be faithful to you till our death and never let your head down.

 Thank you for giving us the best uncles and I guess we are the happiest as we have 2 papas. 

We love you both more than words could ever describe. Please forgive us if we do something wrong but we just want you to know that we are glad that you two decided to adopt us. 

We couldn't have asked for better parents and I love you both so much." Taemin completed and looked at soobin

"I Kim soobin promise to protect my brothers and help my mommy and daddy and love them and kiss them and make them happy and will sing for them and I will also study well.

Um and what else I will do. Ummm..everything to make eomma and appa happy and hope we get more siblings." He says in a cute way jumping on the stage which made all the audience smile at his cuteness except his twin who snatched the mic from him annoyed.

"Ok, My turn." Suhoo spoke looking at us 

"I wrote this poem for you.....

I MAY NOT HAVE YOUR EYES 

OR YOUR SMILE 

BUT I AM REALLY GLAD THAT 

YOU CALL US YOUR CHILD.

Wish you a very happy married life appa and eomma. "With that, the kids come running towards us and giving us both a bone-crushing hug and I could feel tears flowing both our eyes.

Jin kneeled down giving them kisses and I could see the whole crowd sniffing.

After that, they pulled out 2 gifts from their bag and gave them to us.

One was a beautiful twinning keychain which had 'I am the Mr--->' and  '<---I am the Mr ' with a cute star in between 

And the other one was a photo frame......

"Thank you soooo much babies. How did you do this---" I asked looking at them wiping my tears.

"Taetae and chichim hyung's helped us with it." suhoo said giving us a hug and then having a group hug as they were leaving with their grandparents so that we can have some adult party.

After they leave. I look at Jin saying

"We are blessed to have these kids." To which he gives a nod and said 

"Thankyou joon, For supporting me in this decision..."

Tae's pov:

After the kids went with my parents we all went to the villa and took some photos and then sat in a circle.

It included my Hyung, Jin Hyung, Jin Hyung best friend Hobi Hyung, me, jimminie , Yoongi, and the most annoying human on earth Mr.Jeon Jungkook.

"Toast to today's married couple.

Let's turn up!!!!" I said screaming holding my glass of brandy up high.

Which made everyone laugh and took out their glasses raising them up high.

"What does turn up mean," Jungkook asked looking at me annoyed.

"It means u need to turn upside down and run back home," I said staring at him with a smirk 

"SHUTUP.

Oh ya,I forgot who understands alien lang..." He said rolling his eyes

"Everyone understood except your dumb brain"

"U----"

"I don't understand why do you both keep bickering all the fucking time.

Just shut up ok" Jinnie Hyung gives us a mommy vibe who is scolding the kid because they broke into another's house.

Me and Jungkook gulp nervously and nod 

"Haahahhahahhah,Only jinnie Hyung can shut both these dickheads mouths" Jimin says laughing his ass out which was followed by joonie Hyung, hobi Hyung, and Yoongi.

I just roll my eyes.

"Ok.Fine.

Why don't we play something now??? With this," Hobi Hyung asked showing the brandy bottles.

"yay!! Like 'never have I ever' and if you have done it you have to take a shot" Jiminie said looking at all and everyone accepted.

Yoongi: "Ok I will start,Never have I ever broken something at a friend's house and not told them."

We all stare at Joon Hyung who picks up the cup and takes a shot.

"Yes, I have and that friend is Hobi. I was the one who broke that stethoscope, once.

Nah I think twice or maybe thrice..ig...Forgive me please."  He said with pleading eyes

"Are you serious and u blamed it on that cat.

HAhahahahaHAha I remember.

Apology accepted." Hobi hyung said giving him a warm smile trying not to laugh

Hobi: "Ok.Now me...Never have I ever been thrown out of a bar/Party"

I and Jimin smile at each other awkwardly and took a shot both saying together.

"Every time we go...Hehee"

Jin: "Wait for a second. Who the hell allowed you to go to a party or even worse bar without informing me!!! Ah!!! My sons are getting spoiled"

Joon: "Calm down Babe. May I know the reason for you both getting kicked out???"

Jimin: "It was because of this the----He couldn't stop crying because he was so happy that he turned 21, so the bouncer asked us to leave"

"Oh and what about the before the time when we got kicked out because  you were crying and breaking glasses because you saw yoongi talking to some girl and you thought he was straight and you had no chance with him or should I tell about that day when u pee----" 

"Yaaa enough!!" Jimin said closing my mouth with his hand.

Jimin: "Ok I will ask the next question. Never have I ever felt love at first sight. You know what I mean butterfly in the stomach and you know---"

To which Jinnie Hyung and Namjoon Hyung saw each other and took a cup of alcohol and Jiminie and yoongi did the same.

And I took it too.

And jungkook took too. I stare at him and he does the same and we looked away when we heard hobi screaming

"Ah, You all love birds. My single ass hurts--"

"Taehyung-ah and jungkook-ah may I know why you both took a sip," Jimin asked looking at us with a smirk

"Ahem it actually was when I first saw.

WAIT!!! Why should I answer, the game is never have I ever not truth or dare."I said rolling my eyes

"HAHAHAA, I guess I know.

Shd I tell everyone my dear soulmate?" Jimin asks wiggling his eyes.

"Do you wanna die  my dear soulmate--" I said rolling my eyes.

The day went by us laughing and getting superrrrr drunk that's when I saw a drunk Jungkook walking towards a room and I decided to follow him and tease him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 14.3K 42
Kim Seokjin from the present world 2022 and Jeon Jungkook from Joseon Dynasty. What happens when these two people from two different worlds meets for...
302K 9.1K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
350K 12.6K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
19.4K 1.9K 33
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...