Biggest mistake

Oleh Itgworl_

This book is dumb and for fun‼️‼️ I apologize for ALL errors and hope you somewhat enjoy Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Malaysia hotel party looks❤️
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Emergency!

Chapter 29

739 35 4
Oleh Itgworl_

Rolina POV

"Please stop fucking crying." I sat in the corner and covered my ears.

This is too much, he is driving me crazy. I can't do this I can't do this shit anymore.

"Oh my god!" I yelled and cried. "I don't wanna be here."

He continued to cry and scream.

I don't know what to do I tried to feed him and I changed his diaper and I gave him a bath and tried to feed him again and he is still crying.

"Please." I cried.

I am a horrible mother. I can't even help my own baby. I don't deserve him, I am a horrible person.

I called Jay'von.

"Hello."

"Hey um I really need you right now. He just won't stop crying and I have tried everything. I am getting really frustrated and I am not good for shit I can't even get my-"

"Hey just relax we are one our way." He looked in the camera and smiled. "Just calm down. You are an awesome mom and have been doing great okay?"

"Okay." I smiled softly.

Not falling for Jay'von has been impossible for me. He is amazing, he has always been amazing. He is a beautiful man inside and out. He still finds ways to love me and appreciate me even though it isn't in that way or we are not together. Him and Diyana is the only ones I can count on. I hate my mom, I just need a place to stay with my child.

***

"Hey Ro." I hugged diyana.

"Hey DD."

"Hey babymomma." Jay hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Thank y'all for soming so quick."

"No problem. He is crying hard." Diyana races upstairs and we followed.

"Hey little man." Jay'von picked him up and he instantly stopped crying. "What's wrong? What happened?" He did the cute baby talked thing.

He sat in the baby chair and rocked him.

"Say mommy I just wanted dada jay." He kissed him. "You so cute."

"How was graduation?"

"It's was fun you know the family showed up and pulled up on me. Everybody's as excited but everybody more excited about tonight." I nodded.

"I am excited for y'all too."

"Yeah, I got the night all planned out in my head like it's just gone be epic and then this weekend we gone go somewhere to celebrate him. I got class Friday so once I am done that we out."

"How long y'all going away?"

"Just two days because we gotta come back for Liam and we will probably miss the fuck outta him. He already can't stay away from him for more than 6 hours." She laughed. "But I understand because everytime I go in the store I going right to the baby section and I just think about him every second of the day." I nodded understanding where she was coming from.

"Thank y'all so much for everything. I love you guys so much and I appreciate you guys for every second and every moment you guys have invested into him."

"No problem nothing make us happier honestly." She waved me off and we watch Jay'von put Liam to sleep.

***

Jay'von POV

"Yeah big boi." My dad dapped me.

"Yess baby boy." My mom hugged me.

"You look nice bro." Shelia dapped me up.

Shelia is like a stud but she flips it sometimes she is a girlie girl.

"Yes Diyana is gone love it."

"I wish Leonardo was here bro." Shella shook her head.

"Fuck him." My dad snapped.

"Calm down baby." My mom sighed.

"He is trifling." He shook his head and helped me fix up my suit.

"Dad don't worry about him okay. I got this that's my son end of discussion." I said growing annoyed that they bring it up every five minutes.

"Okay baby." My mom nodded.

"Alright." My dad sighed.

"And Shelia if he wanted to be here he would be. He is a coward and wherever he at he can stay there okay?" She nodded. "Okay come on downstairs it's 9:25 diyana coming out at 9:30."

Diyana and her mom and auntie is in another room in the hotel. We got a hotel for the after party wink wink and our peoples staying in other room. I think she is in her mom and aunt room.

We rushed down and the photographer was snapping pictures with me and my family minus Dominic.

"Hey y'all she is about to come down." He mom and aunt walked up and I snapped so pictures with them and then everybody started telling me to take pictures here and there.

I felt diyana wrapped her arms around me and I grabbed her hand and pulled her in front of me.

"Damn baby." I look her up and down. She had on the tight black that had a fluffy skirt at the bottom. "You look amazing."

She laughed softly.

"Thank you baby." I tried to kissed her and she curve me and I grabbed her neck pulled her me and kissed her passionately. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me and she wrapped her hands around my neck. It felt like it was only us in the

"Um excuse the hell outta us." My mom yelled and I laughed and diyana dropped her head.

"Uhn uhn what I tell you about that shit." She looked up at me and smiled.

"That is just so embarrassing."

"Girl loving me is not embarrassing I am a flex. I ain't embarrassed look at your fine ass." She laughed.

"Baby thank you." She smiled at me.

***

"Hey girl." Diyana walked up to Lucy and hugged her.

"Hey. Hey jay Lucas and Spencer is by the food table getting Samia some food." She point and I nodded and kissed diyana and made my way to them.

"Wussup niggas?" I dapped the up.

"Wussup bro." Lucas smiled and I saw that he had braces.

"Damn nigga when you get braces? Why really don't hang out no more." He kissed her teeth.

"I got the a week ago and I know bro. We definitely gone have to get back in our shit. Our girls friends so I know they won't mind." He shrugged. "I miss my dudes though. Like I feel like we drifting apart and that won't ever happen over my dead body. UCLA hit y'all up yet."

We nodded.

"Same plan?"

We nodded.

"Fassure. Samia sent in her application."

"Diyana can transfer so." I shrugged. "Rolina can just bring her ass because my son not gone be all way out here across America." They laughed.

"Damn I always though y'all was gone be high school sweethearts, not high school retarts." Lucas said shaking his head and we bust out laughing and Spencer ran away laughing.

Lucas was deadass serious.

"I know man but I found Diyana and I am great with her." I shrugged. "She is really a nice person and I love her."

"But you are a lover boy though. You love everything and everyone and you love hard and fast." Lucas explained

"I know but I feel like I picked the right person. She is there and will always be there. She is here for me. With Rolina it was like her and her problems and I never judged her I didn't even realize it was like that til she did what she did." I shrugged.

"What did she do?" Lucas asked.

"She fucked him over." Spencer shook his head.

"Yeah basically with Leon." He jerked his head baby.

"Damn how the fuck they meet."

"He did her tattoo."

"Oh yeah I forgot he do shit like that. He do be at every girl he touch. He use to bring in a different bitch every night and y'all always used to argue and he be like shut up fo I take you bitch and he actually did it." We laughed softly.

"He he took her she was never mine but me and Ro cool. She chilling and we not on that in any type way. I got diyana and she like diyana and diyana like her which is important and everything is strictly about Liam."

"Yeah, y'all two really dads now and y'all always said I would be the first to get married and have a kid. Probably to get married but y'all beat me in that baby race by like 7 years." We laughed.

"Hey Lucas." Diyana hugged Lucas and hugged Spencer. "Hey Spence. Baby you wanna dance I took of the bottom." I look and she was wear only the top of her dress.

"You are fine as fuck." I kissed her.

"This fenty red matte lipstick really good as fuck."

"Can you suck my dick with it on?" I whispered in her ear.

"Of course babe." She laughed. "You wanna dance?"

"Of course babe." I mocked her and she laughed. "deuces niggas."

We dance and enjoyed ourselves and it felt like old times just me and my bro's chilling and vibing. We was laughing and really having fun.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

67.4K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙
499K 11.4K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy😘 First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020
88.9K 2.6K 37
hurt people hurt people...
7.1K 184 35
This my first book so please ntm I have plenty of plans for this book so yeaa!! I can't wait to see what happens and I might just make another book f...