Books & a Baller

By abbiejay_xo

After a car accident destroyed Cara's chances of playing professional basketball, and her ex ghosted her 2 m... More

The Librarian and the Basketballer.
Welcome to the Villa! - Day 1
Laps & Deep Chats - Day 2
He shoots, She scores - Day 2
Puppy Love - Day 3
The First Recoupling - Day 3
The Mystery Islander - Day 4
Broken - Day 4
Hello, Boys - Day 5
Boy, Bye - Day 5
Kiss & Tell - Day 6
Mine - Day 6
Mr. Love Island - Day 7
Ladies Choice - Day 7
He said, she said - Day 8
The Hideaway - Day 8
The Morning After - Day 9
Double Dumping - Day 9
The Aftermath - Day 10
Ministry of Sound - Day 10
Overheard - Day 12
Squeaky Clean - Day 12
Let Them Eat Cake - Day 13
Disaster - Day 13
Casa Amor - Day 14
Temptation - Day 14
Raunchy Races - Day 15
Winners are Grinners - Day 15
Incoming Message - Day 16
The Party Must End - Day 16
Stick or Switch - Day 17
Reunited - Day 17
He Deserved it - Day 18
Mr & Mrs - Day 19
Double Trouble - Day 20
Dates Gone Wrong - Day 20
Girls Day Out - Day 21
Cooking up a Storm - Day 21
Hoops - Day 22
Endgame - Day 22
Rainy Days - Day 23
Racing Hearts - Day 23
The Truth - Day 24
Welcome Back - Day 24
Love Doesn't Equal Forgiveness - Day 24 & 25
The Final Recoupling - Day 25
Cara's Choice - Day 25 & 26
Yes, Sir. - Day 26
Double Dumping - Day 26
Baby Boom - Day 27
Bad Girl - Day 27
A Message From Home - Day 28
Will You? - Day 28
One To Go - Day 29
Love Island Prom - Day 29
The Final Cut - Day 29
The Love Island Final - Part 1
The Love Island Final - Part 2
The After Party.
After, The After Party.

Let the Singles Mingle - Day 11

292 8 2
By abbiejay_xo

Cara

Last night Noah finally let himself out of the bathroom when the others were wanting to get ready for bed, he'd climbed into our bed and rolled over on his side to face the wall, his back to me. I'd tried to cuddle up to him, but all he did was shrug me off. I didn't understand why he was so mad about this? Bobby had kissed me on day two. We had been in a couple, sure I'd already told him I wasn't interested in him that way, and I had even been considering a Rocco at that point! Noah and I had swam together that morning, and that was the day I'd told him about Nathan and I felt like the two of us definitely had a connection. But he was coupled with Hope, and I with Bobby.

Noah had ended up with me in the daybeds that night, but that was after I'd pushed Bobby away and told him I didn't feel anything and wanted to pursue Noah, the situation was completely different. Maybe it was just the shock of if that made him mad? He didn't seem to get this mad when I told him about Nathan kissing me. At least not to my face. I needed to clear the air with him today, hopefully after he'd slept on it he'd have calmed down, and would be thinking a little more clearly. He did have a bit to drink last night, maybe that's what had exacerbated his reaction.

I definitely needed to talk to Chelsea this morning too. I shouldn't have snapped at her the way I did last night. Marisol had been right, it was an innocent mistake. Chelsea had no idea that Noah didn't know about the kiss. Not every second of our day was portrayed when the show went to air, it's not possible for the public to see every second of our time in here. If the timing had been different, if I hadn't just forgiven him for the Priya kiss, if my emotions weren't fuelled by alcohol I wouldn't have snapped at her the way I did. She seemed sweet, and I didn't want to get off on the wrong foot.

My hand pressed against the wall of the pool at the end of my last lap, a swim this morning was the perfect hangover cure. Well, that and coffee. I pulled myself out of the water, wrapped my towel around myself and padded over to the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee. While I was waiting for it I heard a grunting coming from the gym, the noise peaked my interest, and I headed over there to see who else was up this early.

It was Jakub, the other islander who'd arrived with Chelsea last night, I'd barely even gotten the chance to speak to him at the party. He was in the middle of a set of deadlifts when he noticed me.

"G'mornin' didn't wake you did I?" He winked, as he dropped the weight bar.

"Not at all, I was just putting on some coffee when I heard you."

"Right, you're the swimmer." He said, whilst adjusting the tiny pair of shorts he was wearing, not very subtly. His body was insane. It reminded me a little of The Rock, muscles just bulging everywhere.

"That I am."

"Like what you see?" He turned to strike a pose, showing of yet even more muscles. He obviously had noticed me staring at him.

"Clearly you don't lack any confidence." I laughed, and shook my head at him.

"Why should I, I've worked hard to look like this, I should be confident." He winked again.

"That's fair, so what do you do? I didn't really get a chance to meet you last night."

"I'm a body builder, and I do personal training if you'd like a lesson, some one on one time." He looked at me suggestively, the cheek!

"I appreciate the offer, but I'm good, thanks Jakub." I started to turn away, I needed my coffee, and a shower.

"Well, when you're interested, the offer stands." He picked up a dumbbell and started on some tricep curls as I walked back over to the kitchen.

The girls will have a field day with him. I poured my coffee, and took a grateful sip, before heading back inside to take a shower and get ready for the day.

Noah

When I woke up, Cara hadn't been in bed anymore, I assumed she'd gone for a swim. I sat up and felt a pounding in my head, I reached for my water bottle and glanced around the room, only to find the bedroom was empty, I glanced at my phone to check the time, 10:28? Woah I hadn't realised how late I'd slept in.

I rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I could smell the alcohol from last night seeping through my pores, I desperately needed a shower. I turned on the shower and brushed my teeth while I waited for the water to warm up. I stepped in and let the water flow over me, I scrubbed away the smell of last night, today was a new day. I needed to get Cara to see things from my point of view. For her to understand why the Bobby thing pissed me off as much as it did. I felt like she didn't have the right to react the way she did when Priya kissed me.

I didn't even know it was Priya kissing me! And sure, I shouldn't have assumed it was Cara who sat next to me, who ran her finger along my jaw. But I had figured it was a safe assumption, none of the other girls had shown any interest in me. But she knew Bobby was into her, and she let him kiss her to test out there was a spark? If he knew she wasn't interested, why did she even let him try. It didn't make sense. He'd been after her since day one and I didn't like it. She needed to see this from my point of view. Maybe now that the alcohol from last night has left her system she'll be able to see this all more clearly. We'll talk it over today and things will be back to normal.

I headed outside to find Rahim and the new guy, Jakub, in the gym, Lottie, Priya and Chelsea lounging in the beanbags nearby watching them, acting all giggly and flirty. Hope and Nathan were lounging on one of the day beds, Cara was strangely perched on the edge of the bed next to them, chatting away. Hope's apology last night had seemed so out of place, but seeing Cara getting along with the two of them so well, seemed even more out of place. It gave me a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Ahh! Oh my god! Guys I have a text!" I heard a squeal from over by the gym. I made my way over there, as did the others.

"My first text from the Love Islander overlords!" Chelsea jumped up and down, clapping her hands together excitedly.

Chelsea and Jakub, it's time for your first dates. You must each choose two islanders to accompany you for drinks this afternoon.
#firstdatevibes #letthesinglesmingle

"Oh my god! Amazing! Okay, now who to choose." Chelsea's pointer finger wiggled over the group.

"I think," she screwed up her face. "Bobby. Would you like to go on a date with me?"

I saw a smile creep across the Scots face, maybe Chelsea will be the girl to finally pull his attention away from Cara.

"I'd love to lass."

"Amazeballs! The second person is like to take on a date is," her finger wiggled over us again. "Noah!"

"Will you be my second first date, handsome?"

I glanced nervously at Cara, she was avoiding my gaze, she hadn't said a word to me yet today. I heard Chelsea clear her throat, I looked back to her, her eyes watching me expectantly.

I sighed, "sure Chelsea. That sounds like fun." I gave her a small smile.

"Yay! I can't wait! Jakub babes, your turn!"

Jakub looked around at the girls, as if he hadn't already thought about who he was interested in before walking in here. His eyes settled on Hope.

"I've done a lot of thinking about this, and the first girl I'd like to take on a date is, Hope!"

Hope looked at Nathan for reassurance, he nodded encouragingly.

"It's fine, it's just a date."

"Okay than, Jakub I'd love to join you." She smiled at the muscular blonde.

Jakub returned her smile and continued to scour the group before choosing his second date. I saw Priya flick her hair over her shoulder and batt her eyelashes at him, his eyes glossed over her and fell to Cara. Of course. Why do they all want Cara? Can't they see she's mine?

His eyes then glared at me before he spoke.

"You girls sure make it hard." He chuckled.

I looked at Cara, she was staring at her feet, trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

"I think the other girl I'd like to take, is Priya."

Good. Stay away from Cara.

Priya squealed excitedly. "I'd love to go with you Jakub!"

Rahim's shoulders slumped, he looked defeated. He deserved better.

Cara

I couldn't believe it. I wanted to apologise to Chelsea and give us the chance to start over, to be friends even, she seemed like a sweet girl. But now, after dropping her Bobby bombshell last night, she picked Noah to go on a date? What was she playing at!

Hope and Bobby had already left for their dates, which meant hopefully, I'd have the chance to talk to Noah about last night before he went on his. Where even was he? He'd gone inside with the others when they went to get ready for their dates and I hadn't seen him since. I'd better go find him. I went and filled up my water bottle before heading inside in search of Noah.

I felt like I'd looked all over the villa before I finally decided to check the roof terrace. I headed upstairs and opened the frosted glass door to find Noah sitting in the corner of the cushioned bench seat, staring out at the view, already dressed for his date.

"Hey you." He looked over at me as I walked out onto the terrace.

"Hey Baller."

"I see that you're ready for your date then," I nodded at his outfit, "you weren't going to come talk to me before you went?"

"I was, but I didn't know what to say yet." He sighed.

"Well we need to talk. I have things I want to say."

He raised his eyebrows at me.

"I don't think this is the time Cara."

"Well when is the time. Noah."

He sighed, and started to get up.

"I don't know Cara, but I have a date to go on, so maybe later."

"No, Noah. Please just listen to me. You had no right to get angry at me last night."

"Seriously?" He sounded agitated.

"Yes. Seriously. Bobby and I were coupled up when he kissed me okay. In a couple. It was day two. We'd barely been in the villa for 24 hours. He kissed me, because he felt something, and wanted to see if I would feel a spark and I didn't."

"I'm not mad because he kissed you Cara! I'm mad at you, because of the way you acted towards me when Priya kissed me. Which was the same thing as Bobby kissing you."

"It's not the same thing! Not even close!"

"How is it not!? She kissed me, he kissed you! It's the same damn thing!" He started to yell at me, and I could feel myself getting more and more upset at every word.

"How can you think it is! What Priya did was cold, and, and calculated and snakey! She kissed you with the sole purpose of breaking us up! How can you not see that!?"

"And Bobby was a part of that!"

"Not when he kissed me! He didn't kiss me to try and break us up! Honestly, Noah you're being ridiculous!"

"Ridiculous? Cara? Seriously? I have every right to be mad right now."

"No you don't Noah! You saying that is basically saying you have the right to get mad at every fucking boy I've kissed before you! And that's completely ridiculous! If Bobby had kissed me after you and I were coupled up, sure, you have a right to be mad, but certainly not at me. But, Noah, he didn't do that, so all of this is completely unfounded!"

"I wouldn't have a right to be mad at you?" He scoffed. "Cara you're the one who got mad at me when Priya kissed me!"

"I was mad at her for kissing you Noah! And I was mad at you because you bloody let it happen!

"For fucks sake Cara, I didn't let it happen! I didn't even know it was happening!"

"Because you didn't open your damn eyes Noah! If you had've, we wouldn't be in this situation at all! You know what, I'm done with this. I'm done."

"Excuse me?!"

"This whole argument Noah, I'm done with it. When you finally come to your senses and realise how unreasonable you're being, I'll be waiting for your apology."

I walked out the door and started back down stairs, when Noah appeared in the doorway.

"Cara!"

"You have a date to go on, you wouldn't want to keep Chelsea waiting."

I walked downstairs and outside, and slumped down into a beanbag on the lawn. Lottie made her way over, and slumped down next to me, and reached out to take my hand without saying a word.

Noah

I followed Cara downstairs, and was about to walk outside behind her when I saw Lottie sit down in the bean bag next to her. I sighed, she won't want to talk to me now. Why couldn't she see this from my point of view? I thought this morning she would have a clearer mind, but obviously I was wrong. I felt my phone go off in my hand, it was time for my date with Chelsea. I headed out the front door of the villa, to join Priya in the waiting Jeep.

The drive to the date was awkward to say the least, why couldn't they have taken us separately? Thankfully it wasn't a long drive. We pulled up to a field, filled with wildflowers, Cara would've loved this.

There were picnic rugs set up, with a small fruit platter and a glass of champagne for each of us. It reminded me of the date Cara and I went on, at the farm. I made my way to where Chelsea was waiting and she hopped up and gave me a hug, before we both sat down.

"Thanks for coming babes!" She beamed.

"Chelsea, look before you think of this as being anything else..."

"Oh this is strictly platonic hun, I know you only have eyes for Cara." The bubbly blonde smiled, and took a sip of her drink.

"Oh, okay then? Why didn't you ask someone who you wanted to get to know then?"

"Because, I want to get to you know you, Noah!" She jabbed a finger at my chest.

"You do?"

She nodded, and smiled

"I do. And you also need a talking to." She popped a strawberry in her mouth.

I laughed, "who are you? My mother?"

"Oh honey, you wish!" She giggled.

"So, what do you want to know?

"Okay." She cheered her throat, "how did someone like you, and I've been watching the show, so don't act like you don't know what I mean, end up being a librarian?"

I laughed again, she was cute.

"Someone like me?"

"Noah, babes, I've seen your, what did Cara call it?" She tapped a finger to her chin, as if she were thinking, "Your hidden side!"

"Right, that." I sighed, and found myself gazing at the fruit platter in front of me.

"Noah? The library?"

"Oh, sorry, right. Well I've always been interested in literature, fiction and non-fiction, and I sort of just fell into it really. After my dad left, my mum really struggled to make ends meet, so as soon as I was old enough I looked for a job. Because I loved books and reading so much, I was often at our local library any chance I could get, the staff there knew me and my family, and our situation. They offered me a job there, just re-shelving books mostly, but I loved being there so much that I never left."

"Woah, that's really cool, you've like found your calling!"

"I suppose I have." I smiled at her.

"I've totally found mine too!"

"Oh?"

She took a sip of her drink and nodded.

"I'm an interior designer! I love every minute of it."

"I'm terrible that sort of stuff, you should see how bland my flat is!"

"Babes, there's nothing a good quote on a pillow can't fix! Once we're out of here I'll get you sorted in no time!" She beamed. I hadn't wanted to even come on this date, I had so much to sort out with Cara, but maybe stepping away from the villa was just what I needed.

"So, Noah babes. We need to talk about Cara."

"We do? What about her?"

"You can't be angry at her about the Bobby thing! It wasn't her fault!" She playfully swatted her hand at me.

I sighed, "I know it wasn't, but because of what happened with Bobby, I feel like she shouldn't have gone off at me the way she did with the Priya thing."

"Na uh, she had every right to be mad at you for that." Chelsea shook her head.

"But it's the same thing!"

"It's not. You have it all wrong babes. Cara pushed Bobby away. And told him that she had an instant connection with you." She jabbed her finger into me chest again.

"She told Bobby she didn't feel a thing for him. And that the spark she felt for you, was the universe telling her something, and it would be a mistake to not listen to the universe!"

"Wait, really?"

Chelsea nodded.

"She was trying to tell Bobby to give it a go with Priya, because she wanted you babes, and only you."

"I had no idea she said that." I shook my head.

"That's obvious, why else do you think I asked you on this date silly! You weren't listening to her! So someone had to step in and make you snap out of it!"

"She wasn't listening to me!"

"Because, Noah babes, you're overreacting. You're letting your emotions get the better of you. Bobby didn't kiss her to try and steal her from you, like Priya did. So, when we get back, you need to apologise to her and get things back on track! Okay mister?"

I sighed, I wish Chelsea wasn't right. But I felt like she was.

"You're right."

"I know I am babes!" She beamed.

We noticed Jakub and Priya starting to get up, and the producers gesturing to us it was time to wrap it up. I got up, and offered my hand to Chelsea, she took it and allowed me to pull her to her feet.

"Thanks babes! Such a gentleman!"

I pulled her into a hug, her arms squeezed tightly around my waist.

"Thanks from asking me to come today, and for talking some sense into me, I needed it."

"You did! It's obvious on camera how much you and Cara care about each other, the public are really rooting for you. Well, apart from the people who want her to forgive Nathan and give him second chance. But he has nothing on you!"

I chuckled, bloody Nathan. Mason had told me about the whole team Nathan and team Noah saga when we'd had our video call. People loved a comeback story, so I could understand why there was support for Nathan, but it didn't mean that I liked it. At least he'd backed off now that he was distracted by Hope.

Chelsea, Jakub, Priya and I climbed into the waiting Jeeps and headed back to the villa. I needed to take Chelsea's advice, and find Cara first thing and apologise to her. Hearing an outside perspective, away from the villa, had been exactly what I'd needed to clear my head and hear things from Cara's point of view, and to realise how much of a twat I had been.

Cara

The sun had already started to set by the time Noah came back from his date. Lottie had sat with me out on the lawn almost all afternoon, only leaving to go to the bathroom and grab something to eat. She had become such a good friend to me in here, it's like she knew exactly what I needed without even asking. I was lucky to have her in here.

Noah cleared his throat behind us.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Cara, can we talk, please?"

"You finally ready to apologise then?" Lottie snarled at him.

"Shh Lottie, it's fine." I patted her thigh softly, and got up out of the beanbag and followed Noah inside, up to the terrace, the only place in the villa where you could get a slither of privacy.

He closed the door behind us, and took a seat next to me. We sat in silence for a moment. He didn't seem like he was ready to talk about everything, to apologise. I gave up waiting for him to speak.

"So, how was your date?"

"Eye-opening." He chuckled, what did that mean?

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"Chelsea didn't pick me because she was into me."

"Well why did she pick you? Isn't that the point of the date? To get to know someone who you're interested in?"

"Usually, yeah." He laughed time himself.

"She picked me, to give me a talking to."

"A talking to? About what?"

"What do you think?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Oh, about us?" I pointed between the two of us.

He nodded, "about us, and how much of an idiot I was being."

"I could've told you that."

"I know, but I wouldn't have listened."

I gave him a knowing look, it was true. I'd tried to tell him how ridiculous he was being, getting angry about the Bobby kiss, but it had been like talking to a brick wall.
He turned to me, and took my hands in his.

"Look, Baller, I'm sorry. Really. The way I acted was unacceptable, I overreacted and let my jealousy get the better of me."

"Yeah, you did."

He laughed. "I did. I just, I care about you so much, and there's so many people in here trying to get between us, to break us up for some reason or another, and it's driving me mad."

"Me too, I don't understand why they can't just let us be happy." I sighed, and looked the the ground.

Noah let go of one of my hands, placed a finger under my chin and lifted my face, bringing it level with his. He gently pressed his lips to mine, then pulled back slightly, leaving his forehead pressed firmly against mine.

"I don't either, but what I do understand Baller, is how I feel about you. You make me crazy, in the best way, and you make me happier than I've ever been."

"Me too Hopps, me too."

"I'm sorry for everything, for all the drama, for all my overreacting, for everyone else's bullshit. For all of it, I just want you. And I want us to be happy."

"I'm sorry too, I wish I hadn't let everything get to me the way it did."

He shook his head against mine.

"It's not your fault. This place, it amplifies everything, messes with your head, and puts your emotions in overdrive. It's not your fault."

I took his face in my hands and kissed him, softly at first, but it quickly became wild and urgent as our tongues found each other. I felt a warmth flood between my legs, it didn't take much for him to turn me on, my body craved his touch. I moaned into his mouth as he gently nipped and tugged on my bottom lip.

"Come here." His voice was strong and commanding.

I obeyed and as he sat back I let him pull me onto his lap, my legs straddling him, I could feel his already hardening length straining in his shorts as I pressed myself into him. He pulled he towards him, positioning me so I could grind myself on him as his lips found the sensitive spot on my neck.

"I want you Cara." He moaned into my ear.

"I noticed that." I giggled, he groaned in complaint as I got up to flick the lock on the door to the terrace and wriggle out of my bikini bottoms. He got the message, and quickly pulled his shorts off, before pulling them back up.

"Wait."

"Where are you going?" He unlocked the door again.

"One second." He slipped inside and returned with a condom, safety first.

He ripped his shorts off and sat back down, his erection on full display. I straddled him again, grinding myself against his length, letting my wetness soak him. I moaned as I rubbed against him, the pressure on my sweet spot was quickly bringing me to the edge. Noah brought his hands to my hips, encouraging my movements, speeding me up, and slowing me down, causing the all too familiar tingling sensation to build.

"Come on me Cara."

I raised my hips a little, and reached down to position him so I could slide down onto him, but he stopped me, and placed me back down so my wet folds slid along his length, his hands still on my hips, moving my body.

"Like this, use me, I want to feel you all over me, I want to feel what I do to you."

I leant my head down to his, so our foreheads were pressed together, just like they had been before, and rubbed myself against him, speeding up as I could feel myself getting closer. I let myself grind harder against him, I heard him let out a moan.

"Cara you feel so good on me, come for me, I want you to come all over me."

I let him take control, his hands forcefully moving my body, it was like he just knew exactly what I needed and when I needed it. He sped me up, slowed me down, and pressed himself up against me, changing the pressure, causing the pleasure to quickly build. Within minutes I felt myself right on the edge, he kissed me passionately, before moving his lips to my neck, his hot breath on my skin was the tipping point I needed. I felt my legs start to tremble and I let out a moan as I pulsated against him, allowing the wave of pleasure to wash over me.

"Good girl."

I rested against him, catching my breath before he pulled me up onto me knees, still straddling his lap. He slipped on the condom and sat forward a little, sat me back down and wrapped my legs around his waist. He stood, and walked me backwards until I felt my back press against the cool frosted glass of the door back into the villa. If anyone were on the other side they would've easily seen the shadow of my body pressed to the glass.

I gasped as I felt Noah slip inside me, I still wasn't used to how much he filled me. His hands held me up, gripping tightly to my cheeks as he thrust into me, using the door to hold me steady. He pumped harder and faster, and he groaned into a kiss, his tongue deep in my mouth.

"Mmm, Noah you feel so good."

"Yeah? You like it when I fuck you Cara? When I fuck you hard?"

I nodded, and whimpered into his mouth as he pumped into me, his pace quickening, each thrust felt harder and deeper than the last.

"Fuck, I'm going to come again."

This made him pump into me more aggressively, harder again, my legs started to tremble and my whole body shuddered as I came again, contracting around him. A deep guttural moan escaped the back of his throat as his pace somehow quickened again, allowing me to ride the waves of my orgasm longer than I thought I could, I felt him throbbing and pulsating inside of me, and he groaned again as he reached his climax.

He held me up against the door for a little longer, while we caught our breath, before he slipped out of me, released his grip and gently helped me to my feet. We stood for a moment, our arms wrapped tightly around each other, our bodies slick with sweat.

Noah kissed me softly on my forehead, I felt his heart rate finally begin to slow and he stepped back slightly.

"God I've missed you."

I laughed, "I've been here the whole time?"

"I know, but we've been so distant since the hideaway, and I've missed this."

I leant my head against his chest, and he held my tightly against him.

"I've missed it too."

"I promise I won't let anyone else come between us, okay?"

I nodded into him, breathing in his scent, committing it to my memory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 416 127
| Watty 2022 Shortlist | This is Daphs story; an MC worthy of the title, flitting between love and lust on her journey through Love Island as tries t...
6.4K 178 65
This fanfic is based on Love Island The Game (LITG) Season 2, with a few twists and turns along the way, similar to the actual show. There will be m...
1.8K 61 23
(Book 2 of Shattered series) VERY MATURE CONTENT 18+ TRIGGER WARNING!!. What happen's when you find out after a year of dating that the love of your...
109K 2.1K 32
When Season 2 of Stranger Things comes out, you fangirl over it. But when there's a contest to meet the cast you get a chance to meet the love of you...