๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ, ๐’“๐’‚๐’‡๐’† ๐’„๐’‚...

By linxlynx

โthere's nothing like doing nothing with you. โ ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฒ was sixteen yea... More

๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ + ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป
๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ - ๐‘จ ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ
๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ - ๐‘จ ๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐’€ ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ - ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ
๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น - ๐‘จ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘น
๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ - ๐‘จ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ
๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ - ๐‘จ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป - ๐‘จ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ
๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น
๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ต - ๐‘จ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€
๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต - ๐‘จ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘ญ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ด ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ - ๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น

๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘น๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป

12.9K 274 268
By linxlynx

𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑳𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑨 𝑴𝑨𝒀𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑲 was sixteen years old, she got shot. She had always kinda expected to get shot at some point in her life, as she imagined herself ending up living on the street by eighteen, where stuff like that apparently happens.

However, she did not expect it to happen that sunny day in June. And she did not expect it to feel the way it did.

"What the fuck..." Lily mumbled, staring at the little pool of blood on the floor. The weird thing was, she didn't feel the pain yet.

"Lily, lily, lily, please tell me you where not shot??" Kiara yelled out panicking as she stared with fear at the bleeding girl. As the others turned around, they all let out a scream too. Lily didn't know what she would do with herself, and if she wasn't almost dead, she would have laughed.

"No, I don't feel anything-"

"Oh my fucking god!" JJ screamed, running up to his sister, "Pope, what do we do??" He asked the smartest out of them all. That's when the pain suddenly hit her. She would describe it like if someone had put a red hot piece of metal on her arm and refuse to take it off. As she refused to cry in front of anyone, Lily bit her lower lip hard and let out quick breaths in pain.

"I don't know, is the bullet there?" Pope asked.

"I'm not sure. Hey Lily, you hear me? Don't pass out okay?" The shot girl's brother told her, looking at the girl with a stressed look. The girl instead turned to Pope,

"You're always so excited with dead people, why don't you check me out?" Lily said and showed him a weak smile. Turning her pain into humour was normal for the young girl, although it was mostly mentally. By now, her eyelids where half closed due to the amount of pain she felt but she still couldn't refuse to crack a joke.

Pope ignored the girl but took out the small first-help kit they had in the back of the boat. Luckily, he came to the conclusion that Lily had only got grazed by the bullet so all Pope had to do was to stop the bleeding with some bandage.

"You want a painkiller?" Pope asked her as she now was laying down in the boat.

"Yes thank you kind sir." She said, smiling weakly. "Hey Kiara could you pass me the beer to help me swallow the pill?"

——————————————————————-

"And then I got up, cause we needed to stop the boat you know, so I got up, threw the fishnet into the water. It worked but apparently they shot one last time as I turned around and they hit my arm." Lily explained to Rafe as she wiped the desk with her good arm. Somehow, he seemed to know what hours she were working, as he'd come around all week but only when Lily been there. Today after the incident, the Pogues had made sure Lily was okay and put bandage on her arm before she was off to work. Lily was forced to tell her 'friend' about how she got injured again. Although she did avoid telling him about the whole shipwreck situation, as she knew the others wouldn't like that. On the other hand, they wouldn't even like her talking to the kook in the first hand. However,

"What the fuck? why would they shoot you?" Rafe said, a little to loud, causing several of the restaurants guest to turn their head and send him irritated looks. Lily gestured with her hands for him to be more quiet.

"What the fuck? why would they shout you?" Rafe now whisper-shouted, making Lily giggle.

"I don't know!" Lily whisper-shouted back, as they both laughed.

"What is this, like the fourth time this week you've been injured? Lily, you're cursed." Rafe said, his face in an expression of disbelief.

"It's everyday bro." Lily said as she had to throw in a extremely embarrassing Jake Paul reference from 2017. Rafe hit her good arm lightly as they laughed. Rafe loved to see Lily laugh. He loved to see her smile. The thought of all the shit he knew she'd been through made him want to

"Hey, let's get out of here." Rafe said, giving the girl a small smile.

——————————————————————-

"To all the bitch ass hoes, that hate me the most
Oh yeah I hate you too,
To all the punk as fucks, That just wanna talk, shit
I hate you too,
To all the high class ass, that's too hard to pass
Oh yeah I hate you too,
Doses and mimosas, champagne and contain,
Help me to get through!" Lily sang with the radio as her blonde hair constantly covered her face due to the wind from the car window.

Rafe sat besides her, driving the car. Every once in a while, he'd turn just to watch her. He would never say it out loud, but just hearing her voice made his stomach filled with butterflies. She had this energy that he'd never seen before.

Then, suddenly, they both turned towards each other at the same time, meeting each other's eyes.

Growing up with a strict dad and snobby, arrogant friends who made him think that it was not okay for him to ever show feelings or cry caused him to be trapped in toxic masculinity, taking out all feelings in alkohol, drugs and sex. Never telling anyone what's going on inside.

It was like when Lily and Rafe was near each other, they just connected automatically. It was something they both had craved for such a long time, having someone to talk to but not needing to talk.

Doses & mimosas still blasting, Lily's hair blowing in every direction while the sun made Rafe's eyes shining in a cold blue while the sunset faded on the sky, they couldn't help but to fall in love with each other. There was no other option. Meant to be, destiny, soulmates, whatever you want to call it. It couldn't been clearer that they fit together. They were each other's drugs. Addictive and so so wrong, but feels so so right.

That was why Lily wasn't even surprised by herself when she suddenly turned to the boy next to her and screamed over the sound of the radio;

"I fucking like you, Cameron!"

"I fucking like you too, Maybank!"

———————————————————————

Lightings went through Lily's body when she accidentally touched Rafe's hand as they laid on their backs on the grass. Lily was wearing Rafe's dark red hoodie, constantly trying to sniff up as much of his scent as possible.

Above the two teens in love, a sky full of stars had shown itself. Being on the unhabitated side of the island, no city lights were distracting the starry sky. Lily had always loved the stars. And the sky in general. She found herself being jealous of how it always seemed to look so beautiful. Even when it was a cloudy day, the sun still shines behind them.

"You see those stars right there? the ones that looks like a hook?" Lily said, pointing at the sky. Rafe looked confused for a second, before he realized where she was looking.

"Yeah, yeah"

"That's scorpius. The constellation that represents your zodiac sign." She said, tilting her head a little so that her hair touched Rafe's.

"How do you know my zodiac sign?" Rafe asked, confusingly.

"I asked Sarah in 8th grade, duh?" Lily said and Rafe let out a chuckle.

"Yeah right, when you were simping like crazy over me." Rafe teased, smirking. Lily raised her eyebrows.

"I did, until I walked in on you j-"

"Didn't we put that on the list of things we shall never talk about?" Rafe interrupted.

"You might have. I never signed any contract on that." Now it was Lily's turn to smirk.

"If we're gonna bring up that, what about the time you had a sleepover with Sarah and then you somehow sleepwalked all the way to my room and started cuddling up to me while mumbling about how hot I was?" Rafe said confidently, turning his head and watched the girls side profile as she blushed a little.

"That never happened." She protested, closing her eyes.

"It did. Stop living in denial." Rafe teased, earning a playful smack in the face from the young girl.

They were quiet for atleast ten minutes, just enjoying the comfort of each other when a shooting star suddenly fell over the night sky. Lily was quick to make a wish, as Rafe didn't even have time to react before it was gone again.

"Did you see that?" He asked.

"I did." Lily answered.

"What did you ask for?"

"To spend the night at yours."

"Won't your pogue friends go crazy and try to kill me when they found out? I've noticed they doesn't like me very much." Rafe said.

"They probably already have. I'll call them later or something. It's not like they can force me to come home." Lily said confidently.

"Then it's a yes from me." The boy beside her mumbled.

"Can I ask you a question?" Rafe asked after. they'd been quiet for a while.

"Go for it."

"How are you? Like how are you, really?" He said carefully, not wanting to. cross any boundaries.

"Honestly? I am alive but I am not that well. I'm used to it now, so it's fine." Lily said, honestly for the first time in years.

"Tell me what's bothering you."

"I have no future, my father is an alcoholic and abusive dick and I miss my mom." She said, letting out a chuckle to tone down the seriousness in what she just said.

"You shouldn't have to go through that." Rafe said worriedly. He would do anything to traid life's with the girl, so she wouldn't have to feel the pain anymore.

"When you're used to it it kinda stops hurting so you don't have to worry." Lily said, sighing.

"I'll always be here, you know that right? We have a spare bedroom you could use if you want to." Rafe told the girl he was so deeply in love with.

"And go full kook? hell yes!" Lily laughed, scooting closer to Rafe as she froze a little bit even in his hoodie.

The two of them laid there for a long long time. Just watching the stars, as Lily pointed out different constellations and told Rafe about their names as she laid on his arm with her head on his breast. Slowly Lily drifted to sleep while listening to Rafe telling her stories about when he was young. She had never felt more safe than that night in Rafe's arms, under the bare night sky.

╚»★«╝ AUTHURS NOTE ╚»★«╝

that was a while ago... sorry!

hope ur having a great day, and if not, my dms are always open!

word count: 1825

// G <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
701K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
887K 54.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...