Vocaloid High School #2

By KaedeMatsu28

Miku and her friends are now in Upper School. As she enters the building and excited to start a new story the... More

1: Unwelcoming Hell
2: Skipping Grades?
3: Theme Day (AGAIN...)
4: Crypton Sleepover
6: Miku's Exam Stress
7: Rumours
8: Goodbye my friend...
10: Reunited

5: The return of Sukone Tei & a new rival

28 2 0
By KaedeMatsu28

Intro:
Miku reading her diary...

Miku: That girl...I remember her.

Luka: Um. What are you reading Mimi?

Miku: Remember the girl who tried to kill me?

Luka: Um no...

Miku: I think her name is Sukone Tei. Iroha chan told me it's Mayu's beloved...

Part 1: She's back...

On the way to school...

Miku: Hey Len.

Len: Yeah?

Miku: Remember that girl who tried to kill me? Isn't she your childhood friend along with Rin?

Rin: Sukone Tei?

Len: Ew not her.

Miku: I'm worried. It's been a few years since her death, but Mayu is trying to get her back...

Then they both go on the tube to go to school. Miku keeps shivering because all she's thinking about is Iroha telling them about Sukone Tei.

Miku: Her beloved...

Rin: It doesn't matter anymore Miku, Tei is dead.

Len: True.

Miku: But But, Mayu does those crazy satanic rituals to bring her back right?

Rin: I don't believe in them.

Len: Me Either.

Miku: I'm just worried...

A few stops later, they suddenly see her enter the tube.

Miku: Holy crap it's her!

Mayu: Ahhhh. (places her hands on her heart) Miku, I brought her back.

Len: YOU WHAT?!

Mayu: I brought my beloved back from the dead! (laughs maniacally and pulls of her mask)

Rin: Hey, you're supposed to keep your mask on the tube! Covid safety, remember?

Mayu: It doesn't matter to me, my beloved has returned.

Miku: You can't be joking, Tei has really returned?

Miku walks with the twins to form time and she suddenly sees someone walking. They had grey hair and wore her school uniform.

Miku: Oh no...

Rin: Whats Up Miku?

Miku: Mayu can't be joking. She's really back...

Part 2: Death Threat

In form time...

Luka: So was it interesting to learn about drugs?

Sarah: It's cause you do them.

Luka: Well, I don't recommend taking drugs, it's bad for your health.

Miku's form starts packing up and suddenly she sees a piece of paper saying "OPEN" in her pencil case. Then Miku walks to English on her own since Neru is in a different form than her. Once Miku sits down next to Neru, she doesn't know whether to open the paper.

Miku: Neru, since Luka hasn't arrived, should I open it?

Neru: Yeah. She's pretty late...

But once Miku decides to open the letter she sees something very horrifying...

Note: "Hey what to Emily was very rude. She told you to shut up and yet your friend whacked her. Ashamed. I'm killing you in after Period 6."

Miku: WHAT?!

Neru: (reads note) No...

Miku: Who wrote this?

Neru: Huh what happened?

Miku: Emily told me to shut up after I talked over her and it really upset me so Len, whacked her...

Neru: Hmph. Serves her right, I don't know who's backing up but we'll find out.

Miku: (Cries and runs out the classroom to the toilet)

Miku feels frightened and very anxious about the death threat that she decides to go to the toilet to have a moment. Or did she?

???: Why are you crying?

Miku: (turns around) Hello? AHH!

Once Miku turned around with her eyes shivering she sees the grey haired girl in front of her.

Miku: I thought you were dead!

Tei: Oh, I got rebirthed.

Miku: How? Who?

Tei: I dunno but I know I was rebirthed. I lost my memories since I came back to life recently. However I...

Miku: (shivers) But! You tried to kill me!

Tei: Yeah about that, sorry pal. Is that how I died?

Miku: A few years ago...

Tei: Seriously, I don't remember anything, my "parents" found me on the street after my rebirthday and brought me to a house. Seemed familiar though.

Miku's Mind: Is it...IS IT REALLY TEI?!

Tei: So am I a Vocaloid?

Miku: No you're an UTAUloid. I think?

Tei: I See. What's your name?

Miku: Eh? You forgot about me!

Tei: Like I said, this gothic girl brought me alive at 3AM so I snuck out and now my "parents" adopted me and brought me here. So now I'm a fifth year.

Miku: But I'm the number one Vocaloid and...

Tei: I don't know...

Miku: My name is Hatsune Miku. A fourth year.

Tei: My name is Sukone Tei. I died a long time ago and I don't remember anything. I'm not a ghost, I'm rebirthed. Because I'm a Vocaloid. Like normal human beings, Vocaloids and UTAUloid don't die. We get rebirthed if someone does a sance.

Miku's Mind: She totally lost her memory. She's She's UTAUloid for sure.

Miku: Um...do you know Kagamine Len?

Tei: Oh. I'm getting deja vu hearing his name. But no. I don't know him. Anyway, give me that piece of paper.

Miku: I can't trust you! You almost killed me!

Tei: Please Hatsune, Give it.

Anxiously, Miku gives the paper to Tei. After receiving it, Tei reads the letter carefully and suddenly realises who wrote it.

Tei: I know who wrote it.

Miku: You Do?!

Tei: I saw a brown haired girl writing it and imitated another girl's handwriting. I think her name is Nila.

Miku: SARAH WROTE IT?!

Tei: I mean. I overheard their conversation...

Earlier before Miku entered school in the courtyard...

Sarah: (writes the note) There. She's going to die now. I can get Mayu to stab her.

Nila: What are you planning to do?

Sarah: You know, since she's insane, she'll do anything right? She knows it's from her beloved after I tell her. I mean Emily told me to do this on WhatsApp since she's suspended.

Nila: Finally, That Hatsune bitch can leave the school. Cause she's dead. But how will we wipe out the Vocaloids?

Sarah: Easy. Frame them for murdering Miku.

Tei: Interesting... (walks off)

Back to now...

Miku: SERIOUSLY?

Tei: I took a video. (shows Miku the video)

Miku: (Cries) That's So unforgivable! I didn't even butt into their conversation! I was talking loudly accidentally to Rin and then she shushed me and said, "shut up Miku no one cares." So that's why, Len slapped her.

Miku: I don't like it when people tell me to shut up! (Cries Loudly)

Tei: Hey. I'll get her.

Sarah enters the toilet.

Sarah: Wow, you guys skipping class? Suckers. (holds her toilet pass)

Suddenly Tei tells Miku to stay back. Miku's feet moves very slowly and she witnessed something horrifying. Tei whipped out a knife in front of Sarah and gave her a glare.

Tei: Listen to me. Don't mess with my friend. Don't mess with her. Telling her to do a death threat? How about you don't mess with her anymore and let her live her last 2 years at high school happily? Yeah, threaten her one more time and I'm going to kill you in front of your entire form.

Miku: But She's In my-

Sarah: Yeah, Like fifth years suck ok? And Miku is in my form, NOT YOURS.

Tei: Doesn't Mean I won't protect her. (shouts) YOU HEAR ME. DON'T MESS WITH HER!

Sarah: Ok Ok Sorry. I get you.

Tei: Come At me!

Sarah slams the door closed. Miku suddenly starts feeling reassurance from Tei and starts feeling better.

Tei: Must be Fine to stay here for Period 1, then we can head off.

Miku: True.

After Period 1, Tei and Miku walk to their next classes.

Miku: I feel a lot better with you Sukone, thank you! (smiles)

Tei: It's Fine, address me as Tei. I'll address you as Miku.

Miku: I'm heading to Maths. What about you?

Tei: German.

They both walk together to their classrooms and suddenly Miku's class is entering.

Miku: But one more thing. Are you applying for any roles?

Tei: Huh Me? Don't know...

Miku: I want to be health rep but my confidence is...

Tei: (smiles) You'll be Fine...

Miku: You think? Thanks Tei. I'll see you after class.

Tei: See you. (waves)

Once the two of them part ways, Miku sits down on the chair and a random roadman approaches her.

Roadman: Bro. Isn't she dead? And why you making friends with a Year 11?

Miku's Mind: I can't tell them the truth.

Miku: Oh! It's nothing! Just a cosplayer! (blushes)

Roadman: Tch. I hate them. (sits back to his original seat)

Miku's Mind: And I hate you too. Cosplayers are awesome...

20 minutes later in class during Maths, Miku's hand starts shivering.

Maths Teacher: So if we found this angle, now we need to add those two together and then subtract it from 180. Understand how this circle theorem works?

Class: Yes Miss.

Maths Teacher: Now Miku, What is 70+25?

Miku: Um, are you asking me sensei?

Roadman: (laughs) Sensei...

Class: (cracks up)

Maths Teacher: Sensei?

Miku's Mind: CRAP! We aren't in Japan! This is England!

Miku: (blushes) 95. Then subtract it from 180...

Maths Teacher: And would you like to answer that?

Miku: Sarah?

Bob: Sarah ain't in this class.

Class: (laughs)

Miku's Mind: Why is she picking on me?!

Miku: Ahh! 85!

Maths Teacher: Next time be quicker, this is second set Miku. A set away from the top set.

The class proceeds to laugh even louder at Miku.

Miku's Mind: Damn you Sarah...

At break in the benches...

Miku: (sighs) I humiliated myself in class.

Tei: (surprises Miku) Hey.

Miku: Ah!

Tei: (whiney) Why didn't you wait for me? (does Tik tok shy thingy) Our classes were opposite each other.

Miku: I'm sorry Tei!

Tei: (laughs) It's Ok! I like playing with you. Since you're my only friend.

Miku: I'm sorry Tei!

Suddenly they both hear a girl's voice calling out for Tei.

Voice: SUKONE!!!!!

Tei: Huh? I only have one friend. How does someone else know me?

Mayu runs up to Tei hugging her and then giving her a kiss whilst SeeU is behind Mayu.

Mayu: Finally. I caught you after you escaped from my ritual!

Tei: Eh? Oh. You're the person who summoned my rebirthday.

Mayu: Yeah. I'll make sure you're my only friend! Since you're my beloved!

Tei: How? I haven't done anything.

SeeU: We Meet again Tei. Remember me SeeU? From third year?

Tei: No.

Miku: SeeU, she lost her memory.

SeeU: I See. Anyway Tei, we're fifth years now.

Tei: I See...

Mayu: How come you don't remember? Those awesome times when you'd kill people mysteriously and escaped prison! You're like...my idol!

Tei: I never was like that!

Mayu: Hm. Must be a mistake I did in the spell. Maybe I memorised the wrong chant for you to go back to your yandere self.

Tei: What's a yandere?

SeeU: Why is Mayu acting so sweet now? Wasn't she creepy and possessed yesterday?

Miku: Dunno.

SeeU: Hold On. Not that I'm into witchcraft and stuff but. Mayu you did recite the wrong chant to give Tei her personality. You gave her the "confused and playful" persona.

Mayu: (gives SeeU a glare) Damn...

SeeU: I mean. Akari is into those stuff and she knows the spells but doesn't do them since she thinks they aren't real. But good thing you didn't do the yandere one otherwise, she would have killed Miku instead.

Tei: Why would I kill Miku? She's my first friend...

Mayu: Huh? But I'm the first person who met you!

Miku: (blushes) You're calling me a friend? That's cute.

SeeU: Anyway Miku, If you need help to do your speech as the health rep, come to my student council office at lunch. I can help!

Miku: Really? Thank you SeeU!

Part 3: Improvement?

Timeskip to the next day. It's 10C form role speech day. The form must decide who should get what role from majority votes. Will Miku be able to get the role? SeeU went with Miku to form time (I mean, she's the student council President and has access to everything) to watch her.

Luka: I guess that next is the health rep. Who is going forward for the role?

Miku Nervously stands up and sees no one is doing it but her.

Rin: EHH?! It's just her? GO MIKU CHAN!

The form is dead silent.

Nila: She's not gonna get it. Even if she's the only one. I was the perfect sports captain so I got the role!

Miku: (reads from paper) Covid-19...is a (blushes) deadly disea...

SeeU: Huh? MIKU!

Miku starts crying and tearing up in front of the class. Her heart beat is hammering vigorously and the tears keep streaming out like a river. The class stare at her like hawks and Len feels sympathy.

Len: Miku!

Iroha: (stands up) Are you Ok Miku?

Gumi: MIKU UNNIE!

Miku: (tears up) I'm sorry...

Luka: Mimi, are you Ok? It's alright, you're the only one who applied the role! So you got it!

Miku: I know but, it's humiliating!

Luka asks Miku to stand outside the class meanwhile the form start gossiping about her.

Len: These bitches bullying my idol.

Nila: Wow, I knew she'd cry. She's so shy...

SeeU: Well then. Excuse me, I'll go back to the student council office. (walks off)

Rin: Wait SeeU!

Iroha: Huh what's Wrong Rin?

Rin: Didn't SeeU help Miku make the speech? I'm sure it was good! But being anxious does kick in a lot for her huh?

John: (overhears Rin) Yeah But She's an idol. She can do it. Such a loser...

Meanwhile outside the classroom...

Miku: (hugs Luka) I'm sorry Luka san, I couldn't impress the form!

Luka: Hey It's Ok Mimi. You got it. You're the only one who did it. So smile, ok?

Miku: LUKA!

Luka: Relax. It's fine. (rubs Miku's back) You'll be amazing trust me. I'm your best friend after all. And although no one cheered for you compared to the others, always remember that I love you.

Miku: Thank you Luka...

Timeskip to after school on the tube...

Miku: (mutters) I humiliated myself in form time. We worked in silence for 2 periods. Rin and Len went home from Lower. Such a bad day...

Miku feels a tap on her shoulder and rapidly turns around. The girl next to her has white hair and huge feathers.

Miku: Huh?

???: Just take the fucking chocolate bar. (hands it to her)

Miku: Thanks... (munches onto it)

The two of them both look at each other.

Miku: Who are you?

Eleanor: Eleanor Forte. 7R. First Year at Voca-High. I'm a Synth V.

Miku: Miku Hatsune. 10C. Fourth Year...

Eleanor: (interrupts) I already know you're Miku. A Vocaloid Huh?

Miku: How co...

Eleanor: Those rumours saying you cried in form time about a form role speech. They eventually got spread to lower school too. Am I right?

Miku: Yeah...

Eleanor: (suddenly pulls Miku towards her) Listen. No more crying. You're an idol! IT'S SO EMBARRASSING! NO WONDER IA HATED YOU! Besides, I'm the number one virtual idol out there. Gotta admit, Kizuna ai is BETTER than you.

Miku's Mind: Her attitude somehow reminds me of, "Nico Nico Nii!". Horrible huh?

Miku: Kizuna Ai and I are online friends.

Eleanor: Still. She can sing better than you. So can I. Listen, if you fail Coachella, I'm gonna totally laugh. Because no one wants to see you.

Miku: Huh? Why?

Tube: The next station is Warren Street.

Once the tube stops Eleanor is about to get off but then turns around...

Eleanor: I'm your new rival...

Eleanor gets off the tube leaving Miku by herself.

Miku: (mutters) New...RIVAL?!

Outro:

In Emily's room...

Emily: No way...MIKU CRIED?!

Sarah: (On Phone) Obviously. A total loser.

Emily: She's gonna cry more in that English test we'll do next week...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1M 39.4K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
439K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...