If Po Survived (ST3 AU)

By Emperor_Drakkon

(ART NEVER BELONGS TO ME!) What if Po, the little red tubby had survived the custard incident? What if she he... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Rampaging Monster
Chapter 3: The Guardian
Chapter 4: Run Away
Chapter 5: The Yeti Tubby
Chapter 6: Laa Laa
Chapter 7: Red, White, and Blue
Chapter 8: Never Coming Back
Chapter 9: New Borns
Chapter 10: Safe
Chapter 11: The Military Base
Chapter 12: Horrible Nightmare
Chapter 13: The End of The World
Chapter 14: Hellfire
Chapter 16: Apocalypse Begins
Chapter 17: Sleep
Chapter 18: Staus Quo
Chapter 19: Something More
Chapter 20: Survival
Chapter 21: Freedom
Chapter 22: Ignorance
Chapter 23: Lake Dipsy
Chapter 24: Finally Together
Chapter 25: Hope
Chapter 26: Arrow Tubby
Chapter 27: The Tubby Devil
Chapter 28: The Machine
Chapter 29: Birth of Hell
Chapter 30: The Final Attempt
Chapter 31: Over

Chapter 15: Evacuate

1.3K 19 102
By Emperor_Drakkon

Meanwhile, Po finally let go of Walten and wiped her eyes with her arm. "T-Thank y-you...Sorry that I cry s-so much."

"Po, you don't need to apologize for that. Everyone cries. And you've been through so much. I'm surprised that you haven't been crying earlier."

"Y-Yeah...I want all this to be over." Po said as she scooted closer to him.

Walten nodded, taking off his hat and setting it aside. "Me too. And I'm sure it will be. I promised you that this would all be over one day."

"And you've kept me safe." She laughed slightly.

"That I have. Guess I'm doing one part of my job right." The Guardian said with a weak chuckle. "If you really do need anything or anyone to talk too about this, just know that I'm always here. Besides, who better to talk too about events you've been in than the one who lived it all with you?"

Po smiled and hugged him again. "Thanks."

Walten's cheeks went pink, but he hugged back, patting her back before hearing the door open and breaking the hug to see Ron.

"You two ok?" Ron asked as he walked over.

Po nodded. "We're ok. How are your owies- I mean, injuries?"

"They're fine. I still need to rest a little more though after I get the machine fixed. Thankfully, I'm close to doing just that." Ron said.

Walten smiled. "That's good."

"Yeah. Oh, and I never got to say thanks for what you did back in the Satellite Station. When Dipsy came in, I thought for sure I was dead meat." Ron then smiled. "I owe you two. Big time. If there's anything I can do that you want me to do, I'll do it."

Po smiled. "We're just happy you're ok."

"Plus, red, white, and blue make pretty good colors when you're in the military." Walten joked, and the group laughed.

Ron then sighed. "Welp, I better get back to work. You two wanna stay here?"

"I don't think I'm getting a nap anytime soon after that, so I think we should join you." Po said as she followed Ron out, Walten not too far behind.

Back at the communications center, Ron and Lenny instantly got to work. Fiona being the supervisor of the team. She was confident that they would fix it, but she was also worried about Miles and Anne. Anne was like a motherly figure and a mentor to her, while Miles was her figurative brother, who had practically raised her like Pyro had helped raise Wes. She hoped they were all ok.

Then, the machine beeped and revealed multiple messages.

"Alright!! We did it!!" Lenny exclaimed as he and Ron high fived.

Fiona smiled and then quickly played the most recent message. Then, Miles' voice came on!

"This is Sergeant Miles to base! All of us are injured and hurt, we need you to send a- AGH!!!" Then, the sound of someone being slammed against something was heard and then...laughter.

Po's eyes widened and her body froze up. That laughter...it was like that Shadow Tubby's.

"MILES IS IN TROUBLE!!!" Fiona cried out as she quickly ran towards the helicopters before Lenny stopped her.

"Whoa, whoa! We can't keep sending teams like this!!"

"MY BROTHER IS HURT RIGHT NOW!! YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST SIT BACK AND RELAX?!" Fiona screamed.

"Break it up!" Walten said, getting in between the two. "We'll go look for Miles, and it should be easier to actually tell what's going on with this machine working! And on the way, we'll get Richard, Dutch, and check on the samurai's team."

Po shook her head, snapping out of her trance and nodded. "Yeah! We'll do that!"

"Ok, cool! We have a plan! Now let's go!" Fiona said as she grabbed a machine gun and a few grenades and she started to head out before suddenly, she heard something rumble outside.

Walten's head suddenly began to pound in his own skull and he held it. "AGH!!"
Po and Ron suddenly began feeling the same way, and held their heads, trying to cover their ears. Why did their heads suddenly ache?

Lenny turned to them. "What's going on?!"

Then, they heard gunfire outside and the firing of rockets, but then...screams of pain and agony. Suddenly, the main entrance door was smashed in and laughter followed soon after.

Po, Walten, and Ron all froze up. Fiona and Lenny followed soon after when they saw who was there.

It was The New Borns, one yellow creature holding Anne and a green lizard creature holding Miles and Connor. Finally? There stood Captain Richard.

"HERE'S RICHIE!!!" Richard cackled before growling and looking at Walten and Po. "AH, GUARDIAN. PO. WE FINALLY MEET FACE TO FACE TO FACE."

Po stepped back. She knew that voice. It was The Shadow Tubby's. And her friends, they were now even more hideous and angry.

"Who or what the hell are you?!" The Guardian cried.

"YOUR DOOM!!" Richard then snapped his fingers.

Laa and the now lizard like Dipsy threw Miles, Anne and Connor near the group.

"GUYS!!!" Fiona cried and was about to rush over to her brother and her allies before Richard grabbed her neck and then revealed his claws...and then slashed at her eye, creating a similar, but smaller scar to her brother's.

Fiona screamed in tremendous pain before she was thrown against Lenny, both of them slamming against the wall.

Richard grinned a bloody and evil grin. "NEW BORNS!! ATTACK!!!"

The New Borns hissed and roared and began to charge at the group of heroes. Walten saw his chainsaw nearby and grabbed it quickly and then began to slash into the New Borns. He kept swinging the bloodied blade of his chainsaw at the New Borns before Ron started to shoot them with a nearby pistol.

One by one, the common New Borns died and fell to the ground, but more advanced ones came in. Some had metal masks, some were made of stone, some had blades for arms, and some even had missiles attached to them!
Lenny and Fiona quickly got up and grabbed the injured Miles, Anne, and Connor. "WE NEED TO LEAVE!!!"

Po backed up, hiding behind Walten as he kept slashing.

"RON, HELP THEM!!" Walten cried out.

Ron nodded and handed the pistol to Po before helping Lenny and Fioan get Miles and Anne and Connor to the helicopter, along with evacuating every other soldier in the base. But then, a strange orange and black New Born came out, wielding a flamethrower.

Po gasped and shot at it, but with one shot, the gun leaped out of her hands.

The strange New Born hissed in pain, but aimed their flamethrower at the two.

Walten gasped and made him and Po quickly duck the trail of flames before he grabbed her arm and the two ran away.

The Fire New Born was about to chase them before Richard stopped him.

"THOSE TWO ARE MINE, PYRO!! FIND THE DOCTOR AND MURDER HIM BEFORE HE DOES ANYTHING TO STOP ME!!!" Richard then lunged after Walten and Po like a wild animal.

Pyro, a now infected version growled as the rest of The New Borns attacked and he quickly went to the lab.

Wes was surrounded by New Borns, and he quickly grabbed a pistol and shot them both down before his eyes widened when he saw his mentor. "P...Pyro...?"

Po and Walten kept running until they made it outside to see multiple helicopters leaving. "QUICK!! IN THERE!!!" Walten said, pointing to the one with Lenny and Fiona and the injured, but it had not taken off yet.

But then, Richard came out with a load roar and swatted Walten against the ground.

"WALTEN!!!" Po cried out before she saw Richard loom over her.

"I TOLD YOU I WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO WATCHING YOU SUFFER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Richard then raised his mighty claws before hearing something. He turned around and then saw Ron getting in a helicopter, but he wasn't flying away...He was flying towards him!

Po quickly ran away, grabbed Walten and then got farther away from the ramming helicopter that Ron was piloting.

Ron then quickly parachuted out of the flying helicopter as it rammed into Richard, and then it blew up in a giant explosion.

"HAHA!! TAKE THAT!!! HOLY SHIT, THAT WAS THE MOST AWESOME THING I'VE EVER DONE!! THAT WAS THE GREATEST PLAN!!" Ron exclaimed as he landed and took off the parachute and ran over to Po and Walten. "Everyone's out!! Let's go!!"

Fiona then ran out. "WES!!!! WES IS STILL IN THERE!!!"

She was about to run over to save him before:

A red and black fist punched itself out of the fiery debris.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 375 25
(Art in the cover once again doesn't belong to me!!) After the apocalypse to the next race after humans was finally defeated, The Guardian has been d...
2.3K 115 14
(ON HOLD) I'm using this to cope I also only RECENTLY got into qsmp, so if I ever talk about the eggs I'm so sorry if I mess something up..
164 0 26
By the time the Guardians have come, it is too late: Haven has turned into a Fearling. However, even with meeting the other "doomed soul" and the Gua...
24.6K 627 26
It had been years since the newborns had taken over the world. Walten, the guardian and the military had to retreat since there was too many newborns...