Twilight plus one

fluffymeowcat tarafından

❝Why fight my monsters when I can embrace them?❞ Emily Lily Rose. A hybrid. A werewolf and a vampire. Someone... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 I'm in what century now?
chapter 3 Home sweet home
Chapter 4 different era and chapter 5 combined
chapter 6 Why is Carlisle carrying a limp body.
Chapter 7 Yeah I have a new sister sarcastic much?
Chapter 8 Fist hunt....Joy
Chapter 9 REVENGE IS TASTY
Chapter 10 My big teddy bear brother!!!!!
Chapter 11 Emmett my brother... what can I say
Chapter 12 Big brother bear.
Chapter 13 Jealous
Read please :)
Chapter 14 Meeting the Quileutes
Chapter 15 Alice and Jasper
Chapter 16 Meeting the Denali coven
Chapter 17 Twilight. (Baised on the book and the movie)
Chapter 18 Biology
Update (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 19 Brothers got a crush
Chapter 20 CRAZY CAR DANGER MAGNET
Chapter 21 Take a chance, make a change and breakaway
Chapter 22 First meeting
Chapter 23 Emmett and the bear (short chapter)
Chapter 24 Willie
25 Hey batter, Batter swing! NOT AT ME!
Chapter 26, showing my true self.
chapter 27 Crazy,psycho, tracker.
Chapter 28 We lost a human in a airport
New moon: New begging's.
Chapter 29 He Changes His Attitude Like The Weather.
Chapter 30. Put The Gun Down.
Chapter 31 Black heart.
Chapter 32 Say something.
Chapter 33 My Last Breath.
Chapter 34 Heaven Knows. (Re-written.)
Chapter 35 Going home
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37 Were not all suicidal. . . well at least i'm not.
Chapter 38 "Here we go."
Chapter 39 "Adding it to my collection."
Chapter 41 "Welcome to the Family."
Chapter 42. Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 43 Eclipse: Letting the Spectrum In.
Chapter 44 Dig Up His Bones
Chapter 45. Surprise surprise.
Chapter 46. The Race.
Chapter 47 The Argument.
Chapter 48 The Truth.
Chapter 49. The miscommunication.
Chapter 50. Through The Valley
Chapter 51. When I Was Younger.
chapter 52 Medicine Man
Chapter 53. Cloaked Figures.

Chapter 40 "Bella, the Caffeine Junky."

1.4K 52 12
fluffymeowcat tarafından

Authors note: Were almost to Eclipse and I do have a lot of of twist and turns for everyone! Chapters will be longer and I will finish this story! I'm so exctied for you to read it! After this story is done I will go back and and fix the spelling mistakes. I started this story when I was fourteen, so it was bad! Now that I'm seventeen, my grammar is getting better. Hopefully you like and enjoy it! So without futher adew. Here's a chapter!

(Short chapter)

ENJOY!

Comment if ya like.

~Heather.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you keep buliding these walls,

Brick by Brick towers so tall,

Soon I wont see you at all,

Until the Concrete Angel falls,

I knew who you were from the start,

But now I dont know who you are,

Soon there will be nothing at all,

Until the conrete angel falls.

Chapter 40: "Bella, the Caffeine Junky."

While we had to wait paiently for the sun to go down, I was slowly getting used to the vemon that was still left in my body. When we got home, I needed to go hunting or ask Carlisle what to do, maybe Jasper. They both have the most experience. Alice was currently on the phone with Jasper, who was worried to no end, but Alice being Alice, reassured him that everything went fine, except for my little misshap. Over the phone I had heard three shouts of outrage when she had told him that. I was happy that my family was back together again. While Alice was on the phone, I had told her to tell Carlisle that I would talk to him when we got to the airport or when we got home. Which ever he preferred.

Bella was sitting on Edwards lap, pratically shaking like a leaf, from hearing and seeing everything that just had happened. She kept reapeating she was sorry than Edward would slowly reassure her and she would go back to being quiet.

Edward and I had a silent conversation our lips and voices moved fast so Bella would not hear anything. I was mad at him in the past but now were all okay and together and that was all that mattered.

Demetri was on my hit list along with a few other people. Since they attacked my village a long time ago, I wanted to return the favor. But I would have to play it smart and be quick about it. I wouldnt attack now, of course, maybe in a few centuries. The sweet sound of revenge is all I could hear everyday and I cant help but listen to it.

"Em?" Alice called and pulled the phone away from her ear and gave it too me. "Colton wants to talk to you."

I nodded and walked over to a window across the room. Alice sat down in my spot and started to rub slow circles on her arm. I pulled up the phone and smiled," Hey."

"Hey?! Hey! You scare the death of me and all you have to say is 'Hey'?' Do you have any idea how worried I was? I all about drove Jasper crazy and Emmett offered to drop kick me and I had all theses scenes about what was going to happen to you! And I heard about your bite mark! I will get him. You dont have to worry about a thing. As soon as the sun goes down you come home! Do you understand?! I cant lose you! No I wont lose you! -"

"Cole!" I cut him off because I knew if I didnt I would get an ear full over the next ten minutes. "Relax, I'm fine, Alice is fine, Bella is fine, and Edward is fine. Were all fine. So take a deep breath and breathe. Dont worry because as soon as the sun does go down, were out of here. We'll make a B-line straight to airport, hop on the plane,and we'll be home before you know it. Wait! Your with my family?! What? How?"

He sighed frustratingly and I could picture him running a hand through his hair."They arrived shortly after I arrived in your home. At first they didn't believe me, so I showed them a picture of us, together in the woods. Don't worry they don't know what happened. I left that story for you. Carlisle is fascinated by the fact that I can change into a werwolf. Rosalie and Jasper doesn't exactly like me. Emmett thinks I'm cool and Esme has been treating me well. And I know you'll be fine. I just worry. Keep this up and I'll have gray hair before you know it."

I scoffed and smiled,"Dont worry about Rosalie and Jasper. I'll set them straight. Emmett just thinks everythings cool. Esme is always mothering and Carlisle is just fascinated about your genes. Dont worry about it," I said. "Oh, and I don't date old men so use hair dye if need be."

"Ha ha. Your hilarious. Just be careful, okay? I love you and I do not want to lose you."

I smiled into the phone."I will and I love you too. I promise you we'll spend more time together once I get home. And tell Emmett that I said 'not to start Mario Brothers without me'."

"Alright I will. See you later babe."

I silently cringed at the name. He called me this before and I never liked it. I'm over a hundered years old and name calling like 'babe' just doesn't do anything for me. But to humor him I don't say anything. "M'kay. Ill talk to you later. And, hey? Thank you for worrying. I appreciate that."

"Your welcome. Bye, Em."

"Bye." I hung up Alice's phone with a sigh. That man is go into be the death of me. He's probably thinking the same thing. Walking over to Alice I handed her, her phone back and stay next to her. "When are we getting out of here, Al?"

"Approximately in sixteen minutes. But I'm just going off Aro and his descion."

"Good. I can't stand to be in here for another hour. How was Jasper? I'm sure he was hyperventilating."

"He was and said,'To come home safe.' And to be, " careful." "

"Well, obviously he doesn't know us." I winked wich got Alice to roll her eyes. I rubbed the bite mark and frowned. That wasn't suppose to happen.

"How are you?" Alice had pulled a guilty face and she reached over and traced Demetri's mark.

"It still hurts. But not as much as before." It was the truth.

Alice had let the subject go and I was thankful for that. I didn't want to talk about how I lost a fight with a member of the Volturi. I just wanted to go home and sleep. Slowly but surely the time passed and each click of the clock next to me seemed to drag on. Alice and Edward conversed sit one another while I sat and waited for one of the members of the Volturi to come back down and tell us to leave.

I hoped Aro and Caius took my warning seriously about my father. I wanted him gone and if the Volturi did my dirty work that was fine by be. My family and I wouldnt have to deal with my real father and I wouldn't have to worry about Cole anymore. Who knows. Maybe my father will slip up and Aro will find out.

Edward and Alice's conversation stopped abruptly. The three of us heard the double doors opening and put came Alex - who's eyes were still a little black but were mostly a ruby red- came forward and stopped in front of us. Edward had turned Bella into his chest and hugged her tight. By the way Alice's knees were bouncing, I could tell it was good news.

"You may leave now," Alec's voice was warm. Like we had knew each other for such a long time. "Although, we do ask, you do not linger in the city."

With Bella still in his arms. Edward got up and nodded, "That won't be a problem." His voice was ice cold. He walked ahead first, than Alice.

I was going to walk past him but Alec quickly reached out and snatched my forearm. I raised an eyebrow at him. His expression, was unreadable. "Problem?"

"No. But Aro has heard of your proposition and has agreed to it." He released my arm and walked back towards the doors.

"Alec!" I called. He stopped suddingly and turned around. "Tell him I said 'Thank you'. I'm guessing I'll see you soon."

He smirked, "Of course." And disappeared.

I shook my head and zipped after my siblings. They were anxiously and when Alice had saw me she glared and pursed her lips,"And where were you?"

Edward got into the back and shut the door. I opened my own door and got in, "You're the psychic. You tell me." I shut the door and smiled. Alice got in from the other side and huffed, "I'll tell you later but not right now." I whispered low so Bella wouldn't be able to hear. She nodded excitingly and drove off to the airport. After a while of unspoken silence I had to start some conversation, "How's Bella?"

"I'm fine." She whispered.

I smirked at the sleepiness in her voice, "Bell just go to sleep. We'll wake you up when we get there."

"No," Her voice hardened. "I'm fine." She was fighting it.

"Your so stubborn." Edward commented. He kissed her head and whispered in her ear the exact same thing I had told her. Stubbornly she shook her head and denied the idea.

The ride to the airport was exhausting but Alice's frantic -crazy-driving- aloud us to get out of Volturi quicker than possible and she was more than disappointed in the car she stole. Grand theft auto was something Emmett and her were good it along with fighting. She's the only one that I knew, complained about the certain car she stole.

With Alice's charming looks and Edwards dazzlement we were able to got on the first flight to Rome. Bella and I sat back and watched the men and woman basically fall at there commands. At times I had to steady an exhausted Bella before she fell flat on her face. I don't know why she was fighting it. We were long gone from the dreadful place and they wouldn't dare come this far. But she as stubborn as a mule and disagreed with the offer for sleeping.

Even on the plane she denied it and kept asking for caffeine. It was quite amusing to watch. Her heart beat would accelerate everytime she would drink or eat caffeine. Her fingers wouldn't stop tapping on her knees and Edward had noticed because he had grabbed her hand and held onto it. She smiled apologetically and than couldn't stop moving her head.

She had asked the flight attendant if she could have another Coke and before Edward could stop her she drank it. "Bella," He sighed disapprovingly. He looked as if he was trying to discipline a child.

"I don't want to sleep," She reminded him. "If I sleep now, I'll have nightmares."

He didn't argue with that. I reached to my left across the hall and smiled, "Give it up Edward. Our Bella has become a Caffeine Junky." I wiped a fake tear from the corner of my eyes and my smile grew wider she Bela blushed and Edward glared.

I relaxed back in mynseat and closed my eyes. I wasn't going to sleep. I had a lot of explaining to do, especially with Colton hanging around.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

131K 6K 27
Originally titled Blood Moon Left in the dark about her past or where she belonged, Kaliska life was about to get a whole lot dark and messier. N...
52.1K 2.3K 20
Ethan and Emily King are the twins of Kaiser King, the most powerful Alpha there is. Their mom is also an Alpha, which makes them Pure Alphas. Ethan...
642 117 26
*COMPLETED! * This story follows 2 mythical creatures on a journey to find love! Maddie is out on her nightly hunt when she gets stopped by Xander, a...
2.3K 129 29
Esme is a beautiful, sexy, daring, and one more thing she's a super natural. She has been alone all of her life, her mom died when she was born and h...