AEONIAN

By injunniez

☼ nct lee jeno ceo fanfiction ❝ why did you take his position? i don't think i hired you to do the job ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ... More

note
main characters
playlist
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
special edit
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
epilogue

chapter 20

5.4K 282 455
By injunniez

"Hyerin!!", Chenle shouted as he ran over to me and gave me a warm hug. "I missed you!"

"I missed you two too", I smiled and looked at Jisung who was walking towards us. "Even though we see each other everyday"

"The photoshoot is today right?", Jisung asked.

"Yeah", I replied and Chenle broke the hug but still clung onto me. I looked at Chenle who was so joyful. "We been knew, Lele best boy"

"Then what am I?", Jisung asked, offended. "A joke?"

"Maybe", I joked and Chenle raised a hand and I gave him a high five.

"You two are such bullies", Jisung sighed, then looking at his watch. "Shouldn't you go to the place?"

"I want to join you!", Chenle exclaimed, showing his puppy eyes to let me agree.

"Me too!", Jisung joined in.

"Until the entrance of the company only, okay?", I offered and they nodded.

"Chenle and I have to be somewhere soon so let's hurry!", Jisung exclaimed.

The three of us made our way to the front of our school when I felt my phone buzz. I checked it and saw two people that messaged me.

// Sir Lee sent you five messages \\
// lee donghyuck sent you five messages \\

Sir Lee

hello hyerin
meet me at my office during lunch
let's eat lunch together
i want to get to know you more
you'll do great later at the photoshoot❤️
seen

You have blocked Sir Lee.

lee donghyuck

hey
hello
i'm excited
i'm omw
see you there byeol✨

are you nearby my school?
if so, i can ask the taxi to stop by

uhh im a few meters away from ur school
i'm near the bus stop near the arcade

okie
i'll ask him to stop by there

alrightt
stay safe <3
seen

I pocketed my phone and went inside the taxi that Chenle called and sat at the passenger's seat. I informed the driver that we would be picking up a friend and he stopped by where Haechan was at.

Haechan approached the taxi and opened the door where Chenle and Jisung were seated at and the three stared at each other before moving to give space for Haechan. I looked back to see Haechan and smiled.

"This is the guy I'll be modeling with", I said to Chenle and Jisung, gesturing my hand towards Haechan. "His name is Lee Haechan!"

"Oh", Jisung said looking awkwardly at him.

"Nice to meet you", Chenle said, slightly bowing his head but didn't maintain eye contact.

The ride was silent and we soon reached Lee Cosmetics. I got out of the taxi and the others did as well.

"This is where I work", I showed Chenle and Jisung who just nodded slowly. "I'll see you two tomorrow at school"

"But tomorrow is Saturday", Jisung corrected me.

"Oh right, I can't keep up with the days", I chuckled. "See you!"

We waved goodbye and Haechan and I were left alone.

"Let's go get ready for the shoot now", Haechan said and held my hand, pulling me towards a private room where we would be having the photoshoot.

"Hurry, we'll do your makeup and hair", the stylists and makeup artists said.

I sat down on the chair and so did Haechan as we got ourselves ready for the shoot.

"Good! Try another pose!"

We were now shooting for the cover of the magazine where the two of us are both together. Haechan suddenly put his hand on my head and ruffled my hair, smiling.

"Nice! Another one!"

Haechan then went behind me and wrapped his arms around my neck. I was surprised by the sudden action and looked at Haechan who was smiling at the camera. I could feel and hear his breathing because of how close we were.

"Great! I think that pose can be the cover!", the photographer shouted and we were finally done.

"I'm hungry!", I exclaimed and looked at Haechan.

"While we're on our way to change our clothes, test my translation of English to Korean", he said and we both walked to the dressing room.

"That was sudden but okay", I played along and thought of some words. "Book"

"Book", Haechan said in reply in Korean.

"Wind", I said in English.

"Wind", Haechan replied.

"Beautiful", I gave another word.

"Hyerin", he replied.

"Did you ask me to ask you so that you could say that?", I chuckled.

"Pretty much", Haechan laughed.

"Right, I took some photos of you. I'll post them on mg Instagram later", I told him.

"You think you're the only one with photos?", he asked with a cheeky smirk. He then dashed away, running towards the dressing room while laughing.

"Lee Haechan!"

@thesunflower he looks good in suits @thesunshine
♥ 22 likes
view more comments...
@PHossain i have the ring ready💍
@multi_army i'm ready to walk down the aisle👰
@LoTuSnTuLiPs iT rEaLLy hUrtS 👉🏻😔👈🏻💔

@thesunshine the one i want to see walk down the aisle
♥ 223 likes
comments are disabled for this post.

"The food tastes good in the cafeteria", I said as I continued to eat what was on my tray. "I feel so full"

"You still haven't finished your sweet and sour pork", Haechan said, pointing to it using his chopsticks. He then looked to somewhere else and then back to me. He put his chopsticks down. "Can I have it?"

"Sure, just get it on my tray", I told him.

He was about to grab his chopsticks but they fell to the ground. He picked them up and placed them on the table.

"But I still want to eat the leftover", he pouted using a baby voice.

"You can use my chopsticks if you don't mind", I offered, handing my chopsticks to him.

He just looked at the chopsticks then to me.

"Feed me it", he said with a smile. "It's only two pieces left"

"You have hands", I told him.

"Please?", he showed puppy dog eyes and pouted.

"Fine", I gave in and got one of them and fed it to Haechan who left his mouth open and when he ate it he had a wide smile on his face. I fed him the last one and he did a little happy dance after eating. "Cute"

"Hyerin"

I looked to my left to see Jeno standing there. His arms were crossed and looked at me, then to Haechan and back to me.

"Come with me to my office", he said with a deep voice. His eyes were empty and held no emotion. It gave me goosebumps. "Now"

I bit my lips and looked at Haechan who was staring at Jeno who as looking at me. I sighed and got up from my seat.

"I'll go first, Haechan", I said. "I'll see you around"

I followed Jeno who just started to walk away and was nervous. I know that blocking his number was a bad idea but I just didn't want to deal with him. We reached the elevator and when we were the only two inside. I avoided his gaze and held onto the support bar.

"Why did you block my number?", he asked in a monotone voice. "I'm really hurt"

Ding!

The doors open and I immediately walked out and headed towards his office, going inside. I sat down on the couch there and saw that there was food prepared on the coffee table.

"I wanted to eat lunch with you but that won't happen", Jeno sighed and packed up the three tiered lunch box, placing it aside and sat down. "You seemed to enjoy eating with Haechan since you fed him"

"You saw it?", I asked and he nodded.

"You two are dating?", he asked.

"No", I simply replied.

"I have a question", Jeno said and cleared his voice before asking. "Why are you so distant to me? I've been trying my best to get to know you"

I bit my lip and looked at him.

"If you keep biting your lips, then I might as well kiss them"

[a/n: grrrAaaah tysm for 5k 🥺❤️ u guys know the words alrdy 😔 anyways does anyone know any good romcom movies/kdramas to watch?? ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
154K 3.2K 22
"Please, I just want to talk." I was scared of him. He was going to hurt me. If he killed Moonbin, he could kill me too. Started : April 17, 2020 Co...
32.5K 1.3K 47
- She didn't know how to deal with heartaches until she experienced one; and he just wanted to experience love, but he didn't know that Hwang Yiyeon...
668K 26.8K 55
≛ nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction ❝ that's what will make it more exciting ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: may 6, 2020 published: june 17, 2020 ended: august 1...