The Unholy Trinity IV- The St...

By trishthewriter

Look who's all grown up! When she first laid eyes on Lucian and Griffin Locke, Fallon never imagined what lay... More

The Unholy Trinity IV- The Story Continues
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Epilogue

Chapter Six

11.9K 256 34
By trishthewriter

Lucian and Griffin:

            “So, I had this idea, and I wanted to see what you guys thought of it,” Wyatt announced.

            The twins grinned at their young protégé. Instead of spending his Friday night out with his friends or on a date, he’d come to their house.

After having dinner, the guys took up residence in the study. Rather than joining them for post dinner drinks, Fallon begged off for a chance to rest while the baby was still sleeping. The only one absent from dinner was Angelica, who made it a point to inform everyone she had a date.

Considering he could see the truth in her mind, Lucian was surprised she’d lie in front of him and Griffin. It wasn’t a date with a man she had but an evening with her mom. Like all the righteous Angelica likely thought bending the truth to put her in the best light was just fine. Bending the truth or lying, whatever it was called, it was meant to get under Seth’s skin.

Much to Angelica’s silent dismay, Seth barely registered a reaction when she made her grand proclamation. If she’d been able to see in his mind, as Lucian could, she would’ve realized Seth did have a reaction, a very guttural reaction. The problem for poor Angelica was that it wasn’t the jealousy she hoped to invoke. The idea of Angelica moving on and parading her new love under his nose didn’t sit well with him. Daphne put him through the same shit in high school. He hated it then and he hated it now. 

Seth poured two glasses of cognac, one for Lucian and the other for Griffin. Then he poured himself a whiskey on the rocks.

“You want a drink, Wyatt?” Seth offered.

Wyatt raised his eyebrows. “You mean like with alcohol or a soda?”

Seth smirked. “I meant alcohol.”

Wyatt looked to Lucian and Griffin. “Is this some kind of test, or are you really going to let me drink?”

“I don’t care if you have a drink, but I’m not letting you get shitfaced,” Griffin answered.

The look in Wyatt’s eyes was cautiously optimistic. “Seriously?”

Lucian smiled. “Go ahead if you want, but if you tell anyone we’ll deny it.”

“I wouldn’t even know what to have,” Wyatt admitted. “I’ve never had a drink.”

Lucian lifted his right eyebrow. “Never?”

“Well, I snuck a drink of my dad’s beer once when I was nine, but that shit tasted so nasty I swore I’d never touch the stuff again,” Wyatt said.

All three men laughed.

“I know what you need,” Seth decided and set about pouring Wyatt his first mixed drink.

“What is it?” Wyatt asked when Seth handed him the glass.

“Its rum and Coke,” Seth answered. “Trust me, you’ll like it, and I went easy on the rum since you’re a virgin and all.”

Wyatt’s face reddened, but he seemed to understand the challenge in Seth’s words. His fingers shook ever so slightly as he seized the glass and took a large gulp.

“So, what do you think?” Seth asked.

“It tastes like Dr. Pepper,” Wyatt said.

“Told ya you’d like it,” Seth reminded him. “You tell your sister I let you drink, and I’ll kick your ass.”

“I won’t tell her,” Wyatt assured him and took another drink.

“Now, what was your idea?” Lucian asked.

“You remember when I told you guys Fallon and I ran into Wendy and Jeanette Cross at the mall last week?” Wyatt asked, and they all nodded their agreement. “Jeanette was checking me out pretty hard that day.”

Lucian grinned at him. “Interesting choice of words.”

“How do you check someone out hard?” Griffin added.

“I’m serious,” Wyatt insisted. “Jeanette Cross was eye raping me.”

Griffin stiffened. Almost eight years had passed since that night in the park. It was a night he had the luxury of not recalling thanks to being heavily drugged. If it hadn’t been for the fact that it was recorded and the DVD sent to him on his eighteenth birthday, he wouldn’t have known what it looked like or felt like to be raped.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, his brother and his wife stood right beside him and watched the DVD before he was forced to surrender it to his father. Despite not being able to remember the details of the assault, Griffin still felt dirty and violated and so ashamed. Eight years later, he had a pretty good handle on those feelings. Most of the time he didn’t give them any thought, but sometimes they came rushing back. Hearing Wyatt use the phrase ‘eye raping’ was one of those times.

Lucian glanced over at Griffin who couldn’t hold his gaze. Griffin didn’t have to look at him for Lucian to know what he was thinking. The shame in Griffin’s soul was crowding into Lucian’s. That night still haunted Lucian. Not as much as it did Griffin, but it did.

“Anyway, I was thinking we might be able to use that,” Wyatt continued.

Lucian snapped out of his reverie and returned his focus to Wyatt. “What’d you have in mind?”

“I was thinking I’d get close to her. You know, make her think I’m interested and get her to trust me and see if she’d tell me if her sister’s planning anything against you guys,” Wyatt explained.

Lucian smiled at him. “Do you think you could pull off something like that?”

“Dude, are you kidding? I told you the girl wants me. All I have to do is make her think I want her too.”

“And how are you going to get around your allegiance to us?”

“I’m not.”

“I’m afraid I don’t follow.”

“I figure I’ll let her try and save my soul. Girls get off on that kind of shit.”

“I must say I’m impressed,” Lucian said, and Wyatt’s eyes glowed with pride.

“Does that mean you’re okay with me doing it?”

“I’m more than okay with it. I can’t wait to see how it all comes to pass.”

“Cool,” Wyatt said and grinned at him. “Uh, Loosh, about my soul, can I talk to you about that?”

Lucian tilted his head to the right. “Having second thoughts about selling it to my father?”

“Hell no,” Wyatt assured him. “It’s just that my eighteenth birthday is next month, and I haven’t seen your dad around in a while. You don’t think he changed his mind do you?”

Lucian blanched. “I highly doubt it. My father isn’t in any position to be turning away anyone’s soul.”

“You thought about what you want for yours?” Seth asked.

Wyatt’s neck and ears reddened followed in short order by his face. “I know what I want.”

“I hope it’s not true love,” Lucian said. “We can’t control anyone thoughts or feelings nor do we raise people from the dead.”

“It’s nothing like that,” Wyatt said.

“What is it you want then?”

Wyatt shot a sheepish glance at Seth. “Is it okay if I don’t tell you guys yet?”

“Actually you don’t have to tell us at all. You don’t even have to tell my father,” Lucian informed him. “One of the dealers can handle it for you.”

“I know that’s how it’s done, but do you think maybe you can make an exception?” Wyatt asked. “I kind of want to talk to your dad about it and I want you guys there.”

The corners of Lucian’s mouth twitched, but he suppressed his smile. “I think that can be arranged.”

Marshall’s cries rang out over the baby monitor.

Wyatt popped to his feet. “Can I get him?”

“Sure,” Lucian agreed. “Seth, why don’t you go with him?”

Seth immediately understood it was an order disguised as a polite suggestion. Wyatt didn’t need help retrieving Marshall from the nursery. Rather than question the menial order, Seth followed the boy from the study.

As soon as the door was closed, Lucian scooted closer to Griffin.

“Are you all right?” Lucian asked softly.

Griffin mashed his lips together. “Yeah.”

“Then why don’t you look at me?”

“Did you feel it that night?” Griffin asked, not turning to face Lucian. “Did you feel what she was doing to me?”

Lucian’s heart swelled. “I didn’t feel you being raped, but I felt the effects of the drugs. That was the first and only time in my life I’ve been so sick.”

“Me too,” Griffin whispered.

“Griff, you don’t have to do this to yourself. It wasn’t your fault.”

“I know that.”

“Then you know it doesn’t change the way Fallon and I feel about you,” Lucian said. He placed a gentle hand on Griffin’s cheek and forced his brother to meet his eyes. “It doesn’t make us love you any less or see you as less of a man.”

When Lucian leaned in to kiss him, Griffin pulled back. Lucian froze as he took notice of the look in Griffin’s eyes. It wasn’t just the look in his eyes that had Lucian’s heart pounding so hard. The thoughts in Griffin’s head were already tearing Lucian apart.

Griffin was ashamed of so many things besides that long ago night. He was ashamed of his attraction to the man who’d been raised as his brother. He was ashamed of falling in love with Lucian. Most of all, he was ashamed of making love with Lucian. The recollection of their naked bodies intertwined once aroused him. Now it made him sick. It was that act that made him feel like less of man than he already did.

Feeling like he’d just been punched in the gut, Lucian rose on unsteady legs.

“Loosh, wait,” Griffin begged, but it was too late.

Lucian vanished from the study.

Fallon:

            Something was wrong between Lucian and Griffin. Although both men refused to admit it to her, Fallon wasn’t blind. What was once a sexual tension between the two had been replaced with something colder and more ominous. The first few days she let them keep their secret to themselves in the hopes they’d work it out. When it became clear they weren’t going do that, she knew she needed to act.

            Fallon broached the subject first with Lucian. Of the two of them, he was the one who was freer with his emotions. Much to her surprise, Lucian shut her out. ‘It’s nothing’ was the only thing he was willing to say.

            When she moved on to Griffin, his reaction was identical. Being that they were the same person, it didn’t surprise her. It also didn’t stop her from being pissed off. Who did they think they were keeping secrets from her? Worse, how stupid were they letting Angelica see the dissent in the household? Even though Wyatt assured them his sister didn’t appear to be plotting against them that was no guarantee she wasn’t keeping it well hidden. Whatever was going on between the twins might be just what she needed to make her next move.

            Not getting anywhere with them, Fallon set her sights on Seth. With Griffin and Lucian going out of their way to avoid each other, it was easy enough to get Seth alone. Seth seemed to jump at the chance to get away from them, agreeing to accompany Fallon on a walk with Marshall before she even finished asking the question.

            “I’m pretty sure I know what you’re going to ask me,” Seth informed her. “The thing is I have no idea what happened with them and neither one’s talking.”

            Fallon furrowed her brow. “Is there anything you can tell me? Like when you noticed the difference?”

            “It’s tough to say, but it seemed like it was after Wyatt came over last Friday.”

            “What happened?”

            “Nothing really, the four of us hung out and talked.”

            “But nobody argued?”

            “No, nobody argued, but something weird did happen that makes me think this fight is related to that,” Seth answered. “Marshall started crying and Wyatt wanted to get him. Lucian told him to go ahead and told me to go with him which I thought was pretty weird.”

            “He didn’t say why?”

            “Nope and when we got downstairs, Lucian was gone and Griffin didn’t say more than two words the rest of the night.”

            “Maybe they had some kind of fight while you guys were gone.”

            “Yeah, I’ve been thinking that too.”

             It was rare that Lucian and Griffin turned on each other, but when it happened neither wanted to be the first to apologize. As a result, Fallon was always stuck playing peacemaker. Usually, she’d bring them together and force them to air out their differences. Even without knowing what happened, she knew that wasn’t going to work. Fallon knew what she had to do.

            “Do you think you can babysit tonight?” Fallon asked.

            “If it means you can get those two to stop acting so stubborn, I’m all over it.”

            “Great, if you can do that, I’ll take care of the rest and I promise you this will all be over by tomorrow.”

            “No offense, but if you can pull this off, you’ll be my new hero.”

            Fallon laughed. “And what’ll that get me?”

            “Anything you want,” Seth promised. “Just fix this, Fallon. It’s bringing the whole family down. I think even Marshall can feel it.”

            Fallon broke into a sly smile. Seth didn’t know it, but he’d just hit upon an idea so ingenious, she was confident by this time tomorrow they’d all be laughing about this.

Griffin:

            The silence of the cool water that surrounded him felt so good Griffin thought maybe he’d spend the whole day under the water. The swimming pool was the one place he was safe from Lucian who still carried a lingering fear of the water after being submerged as a child. It was a shitty way to avoid his brother, but nobody ever said Griffin Locke wasn’t evil.

            When he emerged from beneath the water, Griffin was surprised to find himself staring into the ass of Angelica Rhodes. Oblivious to his presence, she was bent over one of the lounge chairs arranging her oversized beach towel.

            “Hey,” Griffin said.

            Angelica’s shoulders jumped as she spun to face him. “You bastard! You scared the shit out of me!”

            “Sorry about that.”

            “Where’d you come from anyway? I didn’t know anyone was out here.”

            “I guess I was underwater when you showed up.”

            God that voice is so sexy.

            Angelica’s thoughts took him aback. Griffin wasn’t stupid. He’d seen the way she looked at him and Lucian. Seeing it and hearing her thoughts confirm what both men suspected were two very different things.

            Her eyes drifted to the thick scar on his chest. Eight years did nothing to lighten the mark given to him the night of the assault.

            “I heart F,” Angelica read and then smiled. “You know, if you and Griffin walked around shirtless that’d be a good way for me to tell you apart.”

            Not to mention it’d be a good excuse to see both of those hot bodies, Angelica added in her thoughts.  

            Still in the water, Griffin took a couple of steps back. Angelica’s strong attraction was unnerving. He liked it better when she loathed him and Lucian. At least then he knew where he stood with her. Now, he wouldn’t be surprised if she tried to seduce him. Not that he’d let her. Griffin may have been evil, but he’d never be unfaithful to Fallon and Lucian.

            Griffin’s expression darkened as he realized what he’d just done. Here he was trying to get over the way he felt about Lucian, and the son of a bitch wouldn’t let him.

            Against Griffin’s will, his mind filled with images of the last time he’d been with Lucian. The recollection of the way Fallon held their cocks together and jerked them off was enough to give him a semi despite the cold water he was submerged partway in.

            Determined to put Lucian out of his mind, Griffin turned and sliced across the water. He was halfway across the pool when he spotted his wife standing at the opposite end. Though he suspected he knew what she wanted, he still swam to greet her.

            “Hey, sexy,” Fallon purred as Griffin hoisted himself from the water and perched on the edge of the pool.

            Griffin grinned at her. “Seems you’re not the only one who thinks so today.”

            Instead of getting angry, Fallon laughed. “I figured that’s why Angelica wanted to come swimming.”

            “She said she didn’t know I was here.”

            “Sure she didn’t.”

            “Is that why you’re here?” Griffin guessed. “You knew she’d be here so you thought you’d come out and stake your territory, maybe mark your spot on me.”

            Fallon ran a finger over his scar. “My spot’s already marked on you, which is why I’m here.”

            Griffin lifted his left eyebrow. “Meaning what?”

            “Meaning I think we should spend some time together tonight. It’s been too long since we did.”

            With her hand still pressed to his chest, she brought her lips to his. As her tongue plunged into his mouth, she moved her hand to the inside of his thigh. The way her hand inched dangerously close to his cock made him groan. It was all he could do to keep from laying her across the pavement and taking her right there.

            “Does that mean you want to meet me in our room tonight?” Fallon murmured.

            “Just name the time.”

            “I’d say eight is good.”

            “Eight? You think the baby will be asleep by then?”

            Fallon smiled. “You let me worry about the baby. You just make sure you’re there.”

            Griffin wouldn’t miss it. A night of making love to his wife was just what he needed to get Lucian out of his system and make him feel like a man again.

Lucian:

            ‘You need to let go.’

            Lucian heaved a sigh as he stared at the painting in the book laid across his lap. Seven years ago, it was Griffin who spoke those words to him. Then Griffin wanted him to let go of the hang ups he had about the two of them being intimate and give in to how good it felt. Since then, Lucian had done more than give in to it. He’d accepted it and relished it. Making love to Griffin became as intense and exciting as making love to Fallon.

            It wasn’t that long ago, Lucian was on the way to Griffin returning the favor. The few times they’d made love, it was Lucian who entered Griffin. That last night after Fallon left their lovemaking to care for their son, they continued the intimacy. After several heated kisses and touches, Griffin whispered that he wanted to make love to Lucian, but it was too late. Unable to control his desire for Griffin, Lucian had already mounted him to take what was his. If he’d known that was the last time they’d be intimate, he would’ve let Griffin take charge. Now he feared he’d never know the feeling of Griffin inside of him.

            Seven years ago Griffin told him to let go. Once again, Griffin was telling him to let go. This time Lucian had to let go of what was between him and Griffin. Somehow, he had to find a way to go back to what things were before they made love.

            Lucian’s eyes drifted back to the painting. When he was twelve years old, it revolted him to the point that he begged his father to erase its meaning from his memory. The recollection of Griffin’s face when he discovered that’s what Lucian had done made his heart swell. Now he knew how Griffin felt that night. It was how Lucian felt now; hurt, humiliated, rejected, worthless.

            “It’s been a long time since I looked at these paintings.”

            Lucian had been so engrossed in what he was doing he hadn’t heard Fallon enter the study. Not only did she enter, but she’d come to sit beside him on the leather chaise lounge. Either his dark abilities were dimming or hers were becoming better.

            “I used to look at them all the time when I was a kid,” Lucian said. “Before now, it’s been about seven years since I’ve seen them.”

            “Seven years? That’s pretty specific.”

            “I guess so.”

            Fallon rested her hand over his. “I wish you’d talk to me, Sin. It bothers me to know you’re hurting and not know why.”

            “It’s nothing.”

            “I thought you’d say that.”

            Lucian slammed the art book shut. “That’s because it’s nothing.”

            “Maybe, but you can’t deny how tense you’ve been lately.”

            “I guess not.” 

            Fallon offered him a demure smile. “I’ve got the perfect cure for that tension.”

            Before he could ask her what it was, she pressed her lips to his. The heat of her tongue slithering out to greet his made his dick harden. Lucian groaned into her mouth as he sank his fingers into her hair. When the art book fell to the floor between them, Fallon moved to straddle him.

            “Do you remember the first time we made love on this couch?” Fallon whispered in his ear.

            “Yes,” Lucian agreed and moved his hands to grip her hips.

            Fallon ran her tongue along his neck. “Your dad and that reporter almost caught us.”

            Lucian grimaced to be reminded of his father. It wasn’t that he minded being Simeon’s son. The feelings of betrayal were what he minded. Seventeen years he’d felt the pain of the loss of his mother, made worse by the fact that his father wasn’t allowed out of Hell. Or so he thought.

            From as far back as Lucian could form memories, he could recall Simeon taking him and Griffin to Hell to see their father. Each time they visited, they saw their father not as a man but a great beast. At the time, Lucian was too young to realize Simeon and his father were never together during those visits. By the time he would’ve been old enough to question it, he and Griffin were likewise old enough to make the visits without Simeon present.

            To learn Simeon was his father and chose not to tell him was a bitter pill for Lucian to swallow. For the longest time, he couldn’t be in the same room with the man he’d always thought was his older brother. Over the years, they’d come to an uneasy peace. Lucian understood and even accepted what Simeon did and why. It was forgiveness that he still struggled with.

            Maybe if Simeon had been the one to say the words it would’ve been easier to forgive him. Instead, it was Elliot Church who let slip his suspicions of Simeon’s true identity. Rather than deny it, Simeon confirmed it. Later, he excused his lie of omission by saying he did what he had to. Now that he was a father, Lucian was starting to understand how far a man would go to protect his son, but he couldn’t forgive Simeon.  

            Fallon wound her fingers through Lucian’s hair. “Since the door’s open and I’m not anxious to be caught again--”

            “I can close the door without even moving from this couch.”

            “You could, but I didn’t wait this long to make love to you on a leather lounge in the middle of the afternoon,” Fallon said, grinding her crotch against his as she spoke.

            “You’d rather be in our bed?”

            “Yes, but not now. The baby’s due to be fed soon.”

            “Let someone else feed him.”

            Fallon leaned back to smile at him. “I think I’ll feed him, and I think I’ll let you spend the day thinking about what I’m going to do to you tonight.”

            “Tonight?”

            “Yes, tonight, meet me in our room at eight.”

            Waiting until eight would be torture well worth waiting for. In fact, a night of making love to his wife was just what he needed to cure him of his need for Griffin.

Fallon:

            As she glanced up at the clock, Fallon’s heart quickened. Despite how confidently she manipulated her husbands that afternoon, she was beginning to suffer from a slight case of nerves. Neither man was going to like the ruse she used to lure them here, but they’d left her no choice. If everything went according to plan, she’d be able to make good on her promise to make this a memorable night of lovemaking.

            At eight on the dot, both men appeared at the foot of the bed. Fallon smirked at their predictability. Not only had both been punctual, but they made identical entrances.

            “I should’ve known having you to myself tonight was too good to be true,” Griffin said as he turned narrow eyes toward Fallon. “It’s not like you’ve been putting out much lately.”

            Fallon had been expecting this reaction. Griffin was like a caged animal when he was angry. Back him into a corner and he snapped. This was only the beginning.

            “If you’re expecting us to kiss and make up, you can forget it,” Griffin continued. “I’m out of here.”

            “You’re not going anywhere, Dexter,” Fallon informed him.

            “This isn’t your problem,” Griffin snapped.

            “Is that so?” Fallon shrieked. “You may not be smart enough to realize this, but what’s going on between you two is very much my problem. It’s affecting not only me and our marriage in a negative way, but it’s doing the same to our son which I’m not going to tolerate. For the sake of our son, I want both of you to sit down and tell me what the problem is so we can fix it.”

            That was all it took for her to get Lucian’s compliance. While Lucian dropped down on the bed, Griffin stayed standing. The anger coming off his body made wisps of smoke rise from his skin.

            Warning bells rang in her head. Griffin wasn’t legally married to her nor was he the one listed as Marshall’s father on the baby’s birth certificate. That honor belonged to Lucian. In the eyes of the law, there was nothing to stop him from taking another wife and bearing children with her.

            Fallon reached for his hand. “Please, Dex. If you don’t want to talk at least listen. That’s all I’m asking.”

            Griffin mashed his lips together. When he dropped down on the bed, Fallon let out a soft sigh. They were over the first hurdle.

            “I’d like to know what’s going on between the two of you, and I need one of you to tell me,” Fallon began. “I tried to stay out of this, but you’re forcing me to step in. There’s no way I’m going to live the rest of our lives like this nor will I allow our son to be subjected to some senseless feud between the two of you. I’m not going to let you two force him to choose sides so someone better start talking.”

            Neither man spoke. They likewise refused to make eye contact with one another or her. Fallon’s hopes waned. This was going to be more difficult than she realized.

            “Griff’s ashamed of his feelings for me,” Lucian admitted softly. “He’s ashamed of having sex with me and of how much he likes it and what it means.”

            Fallon knitted her eyebrows together. “I don’t understand.”

            “Last week, Wyatt was here and he said something about being eye raped by Jeanette. That made Griff think about the shame he felt because of the assault and it snowballed from there.”

            “How does being reminded of his assault equate to being ashamed of having sex with you?”

            “It’s not just having sex with me that he’s ashamed of,” Lucian said. “It’s being attracted to me that he’s ashamed of. It’s liking sex with me as much as he likes sex with you. It’s--”

            “Being in love with you,” Griffin spoke up though his words were so quiet Fallon almost didn’t hear them.

            Lucian brought his eyes to Griffin. “You’re in love with me?”

            “Are you in love with me?” Griffin fired back.

            “Yes,” Lucian answered, not taking his eyes from Griffin. “Are you in love with me?”

            “Yes,” Griffin echoed.

            “If we have this consensus, I’m failing to see the problem,” Fallon said.

            “It’s wrong,” Griffin said, and Lucian winced.

            “Why is it wrong?” Fallon challenged. “You love Lucian. He loves you. For some reason that I’m a little hazy on at the moment, I love you both.”

            “Loosh and I are brothers,” Griffin reminded her. “It’s wrong.”

            “First off, when have we cared about what others think is right and wrong?” Fallon asked. “Second, you two aren’t brothers. You’re the same person. You’re just hung up on the brothers thing because you were raised that way.”

            Griffin snorted. “So I’m in love with myself? What kind of asshole does that make me?”

            “The kind who somehow managed to get two people to fall in love with him and should be thanking his lucky stars instead of crying about how wrong it is,” Fallon retorted.

            Griffin flashed her a grin whose meaning she knew well. In the early days of their relationship, she was fearful of challenging him and often relied on Lucian to make peace between them when things went awry. Now that she was confident and comfortable, she could dish out as much as she could take; something he liked about her. The shrinking violet wasn’t his type.

            “When I first saw what was happening between you two, I wasn’t disgusted,” Fallon said, looking only at Griffin when she spoke. “I was afraid. I thought maybe I wasn’t enough for you or you wouldn’t need me anymore. I was wrong then, Griffin, just like you’re wrong now. What you and Lucian feel for each other will only make us stronger if we do what we’ve always done and embrace it and rely on each other to gauge right from wrong. I know I can, and I think Lucian can. Can you, Griffin? Can you let go and accept this is meant to be?”

            Griffin’s expression sobered. “I want to.”

            Fallon moved closer to him and took his face in her hands. “Then do it, Dexter,” she urged and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. “Follow your heart and soul and let both of us love you.”

            Fallon could see his acceptance drawing closer. Not only could she see it, but she could feel it. The anger was already gone from his eyes as the tension was from his body.

            “Follow your desires, Dexter,” Fallon murmured, dropping a hand between his muscular thighs. “You want us as much as we want you. Let us love you.”

            Griffin answered by seizing her wrists and pulling her on top of him. As their lips and tongues twisted and turned, they inched backward up the bed. Despite her breathless desire, Fallon was aware Lucian had yet to join them.

            Fallon leaned back. Straddling Griffin, she turned to face Lucian. “What are you waiting for?”

            “I need Griffin to say it,” Lucian admitted. “I need to know this is really what he wants.”

            Griffin locked eyes with Lucian. “It’s what I want.”

            “Say it. Say you want me,” Lucian ordered.

            Griffin’s erection jumped beneath Fallon. “I want you.”

            Lucian still didn’t move. “Say my name when you tell me you want me.”

            “I want you, Lucian,” Griffin obeyed, the words coming out in a desperate whine.

            “Do you love me?”

            “I love you.”

            “Then say my fucking name when you say it.”

            “I love you, Lucian. I love you, and I want you.”

            At last, Lucian moved into the bed to curl up at Griffin’s side. “Prove it, Griffin,” he whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 12.6K 37
How does the son of Satan vanish without a trace? It’s a question everyone’s been asking since the disappearance of Lucian Locke and one his soul ma...
10 0 22
Hunter is now, himself. He is in a human form and he's different. He's still sweet but he's more dominant than before. And when destiny comes into pl...
9.3K 519 35
Two thousand years after the events of "The Falling", Melanie and William now have four children: two angels, one demon, and one wingless. With the s...
1.7K 68 24
Willow. Daughter of the devil, kidnapped at a young age, finally escapes. She can finally go back home to her father and brothers but what if she goe...