The Second Princess (1)- ๐“ž๐“ท...

By danysdefender

(Completed) "Her brother Will, he seems a lot nicer than she is." Anna Heart, A.K.A Ella Scarlett. A.K.A The... More

Curse life and Real life
Pilot
The Thing You Love Most
Milo !!
Snow Falls
The price of Gold
The Still small voice
The Shepard
The Heart is a lonely hunter
Desperate Souls
7:15
Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
What happened to Fredrick
Dreamy
Red Handed
Last words
Hat Trick
The Stable Boy
An apple as red as blood
A Land without Magic
Broken
We are both
Lady of the Lake
The Crocodile
The Doctor
Tallahassee
Child of the Moon
Into the Deep
Queen of Hearts
The cricket game.
The Outsider
In the name of the brother
Tiny
Manhattan
The Queen is dead
The Millers Daughter
Welcome to Storybrooke
Selfless brave and true
Lacey
The Evil Queen
Second star on the right
Straight on till morning
The heart of the truest believer
Lost Girl
Quite a common fairy
Nasty Habits
Good form
Ariel
Think lovely thoughts
Save Henry
The New Neverland
Going Home
New York city serenade
Witch Hunt
The Tower
Quiet Minds
It's not easy being green
Bad Blood
Who's Alice
Home
Nothing to fear
Dirty little secrets
Heart of the matter
To catch a thief
And they lived...
Authors thanks !!
Second book Is Up!!!!!

Skin Deep

2K 54 6
By danysdefender

"Peter what are you doing?" Felix said as Peter was opening books then throwing them on the floor then repeating.

"Looking for a way to get my girlfriend back from wherever that portal took her."

"You don't even know where she is." Felix said whilst picking up some books and putting them back on the shelves.

"No, but she did she said 'bloody hell' right before she got pulled through so my guess, is Wonderland." Peter snapped

"Do you miss her?" Felix said his voice quiet

"Every day" Peter replied falling onto the chair behind him.

. . . .

"Oh you got the book," Mary Margaret said to David as they sat at different tables in the Diner.

Nodding, David said, "Yeah, I just started it. It's great. I can't wait to see how it ends ."

Ruby, who walked over and started pouring coffee in the two different cups, said, "I can push the tables together if you guys want-" She was cut off by them both saying, "No, no, no, we're not together."

Anna walked in that time with a yawn and said, "You two are nauseating."

Mary Margaret looked up at the girl and said, "You okay?"

Anna nodded sleepily as she sat down and took a big gulp from her coffee cup.

Anna had actually spent the entire night at the bar, working, trying to find Will, doing anything but go home to the woman who abandoned her.

As Anna drank her coffee, Emma walked over and said, "Hey David."

"Hey." David replied as he watched Anna put her head on the table, which was worrying as all the times that he had seen Anna she was, Happy, sarcastic and talkative but now she was tired and anything but happy.

"Hey Mary Margaret. How's your day going?" Emma said as she stole a fry off of her plate.

Mary Margaret simply said, "Henry's fine."

"That's not what I asked you," Emma said.

Anna rolled her eyes and said, "But it's what you meant to say."

"Really?" Emma asked again ignoring Anna.

Mary Margaret nodded and said, "Really. He's his normal self. Regina won't keep you separated forever. If people are meant to be together, they'll find a way."

Anna rolled her eyes, stood up and said "Well as much fun as this is I have to get to work."

. . . .

"What's the matter" Peter asked Ella as he walked up behind her.

She was sitting on the cliff edge which overlooked all of the dark jungle of Neverland. Peter had noticed that she wasn't herself all day but had only now gotten round to talking to her.

"It's nothing."

"You can't lie to me you do know that right?"

"It has been ten years since you rescued me from Wonderland."

"Really? It feels like a lot longer, love."  Peter said with a small smiled.

Ella loved that smiled just because she knew she was the only one who ever got it. "It does... but it's only been ten minutes for Will, the time zones in our worlds."

"And you miss him."

"It's been ten years for me of course I do he's my family."

"We are your family as well, Ella don't forget that."

. . . .

Anna was in her bar, cleaning the bar which was closed for the day when someone knocked at the door, she yelled, "We're closed!"

"August said you were offering jobs."

Anna knew that voice, when she realised who it was she dropped the glass that she was cleaning onto the floor and it smashed into a million tiny pieces. She walked back round the bar and unlocked the door.

"Yeah I am... What's your name?" Anna asked the guy with the British accent who was at the door.

"Cyrus...Cyrus Red."

"Okay... well come on in... Cyrus, I need to make a phone call, can you go and clean the bar." Cyrus nodded and walked over and began to clean it. Whilst Anna dialled a number, August Booths number.

"Ella?" 

Anna looked back at the door and said, "How did you?..." 

"Find Will, pretty easy just asked Granny if she has seen a British person anywhere, and she pointed me in the direction of Cyrus Red, local thief, same as you no?" August asked 

Anna smiled, "One I'm not a thief ... anymore and two thank you August."

"Um... Anna?" Cyrus called from the front

"Got to go, I will see you soon." Anna said as she ended the call, she walked back into the room, "Yeah." 

"Do I know you from somewhere."

Anna paused for a second thinking about what she should say, "... No I... Don't think so."

. . . .

"Well this is just lovely innit? Tromping through the cold with you lads...anyone know a good marching song?" Will said as he, Ella and six other soldiers walked through the woods attempting to find a bandit. Ella rolled her eyes at him,

"I don't know what you enjoy more the frostbite or the conversation." Ella said smiling at her brother.

"Stop talking." The soldier on the left of Will said

"Well we'd like to stop walking but the Queen of Hearts ordered us to so we're going to do it-" He was interrupted by the soldier grabbing Will by the neck.

"Hey, watch it or I'll tear you apart." Ella said with her sword drawn and facing the soldier.

He looked over in her direction and released him a little and said, "Listen knaves we're hunting the most dangerous criminal in Wonderland, killed plenty of men, women and children been evading my men for weeks, trained soldiers, so tell me how are you two going to help us?"

"By paying attention." Ella said sheathing her sword

"To what?" The angry soldier said

"Campfire you're standing in." Will nodded to the ground where they were indeed standing in a campfire.

The soldier waiting a moment before he said, "We're close spread out and show no mercy, because you'll get none from this monster!" The angry soldier ordered his men, all the soldiers spread out except for Will and Ella who said, "Never?"

"Never split up." Will said as they walked into the woods just as they saw someone running

"Oh, that's wonderful." Will said, sarcastically, "Well best be going." He said as they both unsheathed their swords and ran after the figure, when they had successfully gotten away from the rest of the soldiers. They started running down a hill when Will got his foot stuck on a piece of ground and found himself rolling down the hill, finishing with him on the ground with a sword on his neck.

"Will!" Ella yelled as she ran down the hill after him stopping when the person in the cloak pushed the sword harder on his neck.

"You're quite clumsy for a soldier." The figure who turned out to be a girl said.

"And your a little... young to be a murderer." Will replied, "But I guess we look the same age as you and we are so..."

"Murderer? is that what the Queen of Hearts says I am?"

"She used a few other nasty words as well but given the circumstances I hope for my brothers sake she's wrong." Ella said taking a step closer still with her hands in the air.

"She's wrong." She said immediately, and taking her hood down revealed to be a girl, with brown hair. As Ella helped Will up she said, " You need to be a little bit more selective about who you take orders from soldiers."

"Not soldiers." Will and Ella said at the same time

"Then who are you?" The girl inquired still pointing her sword at the pair, who were dressed in red jackets.

"We don't have to tell."

"Who are you?" She asked pointing her sword a little closer to Ella's neck.

"The Queen's Knave's." Will said immediately after seeing that there was a sword on his sisters neck.

"A Knave... a bit like a court jester?"

"No" Ella said shaking her head

"More like a jack of all trades actually." Will ended

"Apparently a master of none."

"Watch your tongue lass or you'll loose that as well as your head." Ella said as the girl lowered her sword

"That's a little redundant don't you think?" She said re -raising her sword.

"Depends which one you loose first." Will said keeping his eyes on the sword.

"Who are you?" Ella asked

"Alice, my names Alice... see you around Knave's of Hearts." She said as she lowered her sword and ran off

"This isn't over you will be seeing us again I promise you that." Will yelled after her

"Forget it she's gone Will."

. . . .
Any suggestions feel free to comment

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 771 48
After their return from the past and Elaine finally decided to stop finding fate, she gives up and tries to find a future with Killian in Storybrooke...
45.7K 887 20
๐Ÿ’šUnder Editing Seperately๐Ÿ’š Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
3.5K 91 11
**COMPLETED** What if Henry wasn't Emma's son? What if he was her childhood friend, her chosen brother? What if he helped her run and escape the abus...
125K 4.1K 104
***The sequel to Dreams Comes True*** This book occurs after Regina confesses to Gold that she will get revenge for Cora's death. While trying to st...