๐•๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“'๐’ ๐Ž๐‘...

By bbshnxoxo

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐„๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
I'm Back
57

47

1.7K 60 13
By bbshnxoxo

Next morning

The next morning, Elora woke up earlier than her roommates so she could have some times for her to spend alone without anyone bothering her. She does her usual routine and wear her uniform before walking down to the empty common room. She stay in the common room to read a book for a while before making her way to the Great Hall. She keeps her hands behind her back the whole time while skipping lightly. Her hair bounce behind her with her cute giggle on her face.

She finally reached the Great Hall with very few students already sitting at their tables. Mostly are first years who are eating breakfast early so they have a lot of times to prepare for their first class and leave breakfast early to find their classroom in the huge castle. Elora shrugged and walked to the Slytherin table to eat some cereal. This is what she loves about getting to breakfast early, it's so quiet because most students are getting ready or just wake up by now. She can enjoy her breakfast silently in peace without anyone to disturb her.

Taking a sip of her milk, she continued to eat her cereal and put her chin on her palm while chewing. It's so quiet without hearing the students chatting and laughing. It's so peaceful but of course, times always fly so fast without we realising it. The next thing Elora know is that, she's surrounded by a lot of people. Thank Merlin, she was done with her breakfast anyway so she gets up and leave the hall quietly. Some students are watching her every moves as if she's unreal and she grown quite annoyed. That's until she heard somebody calling her name.

"Elora!" she turned around to see Draco standing in front of her.

"Yeah?"

"Oh.. I- Um.. Where are you going?" what a clever question, Draco thoughts.

"Uh.. To the class?" Elora replied, shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh yeah.. Of course... Umm... See you there!" Draco said with a smile before walking backwards, looking at Elora. Elora gives him a faint smile before turning back on to her heels towards her first classroom.

Elora walked towards the first class she has on her timetable which is the DADA, if she listened correctly to the headmaster last night. She heard that the woman in the pink outfits will be teaching the subject. Judging by the way she interrupted the headmaster and her sickly fake voice, Elora knew that woman and her will never be good friends but the greatest enemies Hogwarts has ever seen.

She holds her books close to her chest as she walked up towards the DADA classroom. Reaching to the entrance of the DADA classroom, she inhale a deep breath before letting it out and walked into the room. Elora wasn't surprised to see the classroom to appear empty as she is the first one to leave. She sat down her books and bag on a desk in the middle row and on the right side of the class. She sit at the seat in the right side as she takes out her diary and begins writing about her day. Dumbledore gave that diary to her so that she could write about her day.

She's not stupid of course, she suspected that Dumbledore must have put some kind of magic on it so that Dumbledore could know what she writes in that book. So she just writes about some meaningless things that happen in her day and avoid writing about her problems, missions and her dark secrets. She just hopes that there will be more time for her to spend in the classroom alone before other students arrive. She just enjoy the silence and it's more peaceful than anywhere in Hogwarts now. But that's peaceful doesn't last for long.

Elora heard the door closed softly but that still caught her attention away from her diary. There stand the male heir of Malfoy family as he make his way towards Elora slowly and calmly with his shoulders lean back and his face hold a smug smile. Elora closed her diary as she put it under her table and stared at him as he's getting to her closer.

He sat in front of her and turned his chair to face her. He lean in close to her and rest his head down on his palm while Elora stared at him with her raised left eyebrow.

"Yes?" Elora started.

"Nothing, I saw you left"

"Oh"

"I..." Draco cleared his throat and sat up straight. Looking at Elora straight into her eyes to see if Elora still hates him. He wants to ask that question because of what happened between him and her last year on Yule Ball night.

"You?"

"Nothing.. I just wanted to ask you if you're alright"

Elora chuckled darkly while leaning her head to the right "I am here, I'm perfectly fine"

"Well.. Just asking"

"Ok?"

"And that I... I" Draco sighed with his head down before looking up at Elora, watching her face expressions closely.

"I missed you" Elora definitely didn't expect that.

"Uh... Well. I missed you too? As friends?" Draco's face lit up when he heard her saying that she missed her but fell down again when she said 'as friends'. Ouch, Draco's thought.

'well.. I can't give it up now right?' Draco thought again.

"Well.. Yeah.. Um-" Draco's got cut off and turned around immediately when the door slammed opened and students began to fill the room up. Draco took one last longing look at Elora before turning back with intidimating, cold expression on his face. But deep down inside him, he felt his heart hurting at the fact that Elora only see him as a friend. Crabbe went down to sit next to him and looked at him with his eyebrows crushed.

"What is wrong, Malfoy?"

"Nothing" Draco replied with his usual cold tone and rest the left side of his face on his palm with his elbow supporting him.

Meanwhile, Hermione came and sit next to Elora and wondering why Draco's sitting so close. She set down her books and bag before sitting down next to Elora who's playing with her hair. Hermione founds Elora's behaviour really odd but she needs to investigate what really happened to her friend during the summer so she starts her acts.

"Hey Elora"

"Hi Hermione"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing interesting" Elora said and let go of her hair before turning to Hermione to face her.

"Well, I really can't wait to see how Professor Umbridge teach us Defence Against The Dark Arts" Hermione said with so much sarcasm in her tone. Elora chuckled quietly with a smirk plastered on her face.

'I'm excited to see how Umbridge would teach them to defence themselves against me' Elora thought to herself, her inner self laughing at the thought of it.

"Urm... Elora, are you alright?" Hermione said snapping her out of her thoughts. Elora shook her head and give a fake smile at Hermione.

"Yeah, of course.. I'm excited to see that pink lady teach us defense against the dark arts when she looks like a scary pink dark witch herself" they both burst into laughter and proceed to open their books.

Soon, the class is filled with students laughter, chatting and playing around. Elora focuses on reading her book when she's actually thinking about something else in her mind. Hermione been watching Elora's behaviour from the side of her eyes from time to time. Elora knows Hermione is watching her and that's why she's trying hard to not make herself looks suspicious.

Meanwhile, Draco in the back keep glancing at Elora while talking to his friend. Draco thoughts in his mind 'something is different about her but what is it...'

A few seconds later, Hermione and Elora's turned their attention to the teacher who entered the classroom after she just greet them with good morning. Everybody in the class turned their heads to the pink teacher and watched her silently as she writes the 'Ordinary Wizarding Levels' on the board im front of them.

"O. W. L or commonly known as OWLs. Study hard and you will be reward. Failed to do so and the consequences may be severe" she said and sends the book to each students.

" Your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven.

But you'll be pleased to know, from now on... you will be following a carefully structured, Ministry-approved... course of defensive magic. Yes?" Hermione raised her hand as the professor turned her attention to Hermione.

"There's nothing in here about using defensive spells?"

"Using spells?" Professor Umbridge let out a small laugh or squeak i don't know but what i know is that it hurts my ears. Apparently, everything she says just hurts my ears.

"Well, I can't imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom." she said as she walked to us closer and for the first time I see Hermione giving a teacher the "what the heck are you talking bish" look.

"We're not gonna use magic?" Ron said in a surprised tone.

"You'll be learning about defensive spells in a secure, risk-free way."

"What use is that? If we're attacked, it won't be risk-free." Harry now voice out his opinion.

"Students will raise their hands when they speak in my class." Umbridge suddenly said in a strict tone.

"It is the view of the Ministry... that a theoretical knowledge will be sufficient... to get you through your examinations... which, after all, is what school is all about."

"And how's theory supposed to prepare us for what's out there?"

"There is nothing out there, dear. Who do you imagine wants to attack children like yourself?" uh oh, she's gonna make Harry say his name, Elora's thought.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe Lord Voldemort." I knew it. That boy got a huge courage in him to say his name. The class gone silent that even the sound of pencil drops on to the floor could be heard all across the classroom.

"Now, let me make this quite plain. You have been told... that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. This is a lie." well, hunny, I lived with him throughout the summer but good job at making yourself believe it, Elora's inner self said.

"It's not a lie. I saw him. I fought him."

"Detention, Mr. Potter."

"Cedric Diggory dropped dead of his own accord?"

"Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident." Umbridge said coldly.

"It was murder. Voldemort killed him."

"Enough! Enough. See me later, Mr. Potter. My office."

Elora raised her hand making the pink lady turned her attention to white hair girl "um, Professor? Could you tell us what kind of spell that could kill Cedric Diggory that he looked like he was was stunned as if he was killed by Avada Kedavra?"

"Ms.. Dumbledore. What a surprise."

"may I know how did the Aurors investigated Diggory's death?"

"I believe that is none of your business, Ms Dumbledore" she said while making her ways towards Elora who's still not backing down.

"well, I believe that it is my business since he was a good friend of mine and I deserve to know if the Aurors really did their jobs since they can't even find me"

"like I said, Diggory's death was a tragic death. And you're already here, all fine."

"what kind of tragic death? Do you mind to explain? And... How did the Ministry come to te conclusion that Diggory's death was tragic death?" she gives Elora a side eye and ignored her questions as she walks to the board. Elora's eyebrows raised in satisfaction while the trio watched her in amusement. Well, that is all a part of her plan.

Time Skips

After the classes, Elora's just chilling in the backyard of the school by the lake with a book in her hands. She decided to lean on a tree while watching the calm water and the natural beautiful view. For once in a while, she could feel her body relaxes without anyone to disturb her.

She is in conflicts with herself. She feels like she's lost. She doesn't know what's wrong with herself too. She doesn't what kind of problem she has. There's a moment where she wants to let her evil side comes out and get revenge but there's time where she wants to just... Be herself. She knows she acting differently all the times. There's time where she has to be cold for her missions but there's time where she wants to cry while being held in someone's arms.

"It sucks to be a girl. Too emotional and too much overthinking" Elora said to herself while leaning her head back with her eyes close. 'I just hope there's someone who could understand me' Elora thoughts again.

"What are you thinking about?" said a male voice behind her. She opened her eyes and quickly looked behind her, startled. When she recognised the male's face, she relaxes and sit up straight.

"Nothing important" she moves a bit so that the male could sit besides her. He sits down and watches Elora take a deep breath before meeting his eyes.

"yes?" Elora starts.

"Nothing. I'm just taking a sweet times to appreciate your beauty" Elora chuckled and turned her head from the Slytherin Prince to the lake.

"whatever, Malfoy"

"I swear you have gotten so beautiful over the years"

"Well, that's normal. Every girl will have a major glow up once the puberty hits. Trust me, their exes will regret making the decision to leave them. Trust the process" Elora's words are being ignored by the blonde male as he keeps staring at her.

"Hello?" Elora waved her hand in front him.

"Huh? What?"

"Did you even listen to me?"

"uh yes?" Elora sighed and packed her things to go to her room amd rest. But before she could do that, Malfoy catch her hand and pulled her with him and stand on the ground by the lake.

"what are you doing?" Elora says with confusion all written all over her face.

"dance" Malfoy said simply and put her hands on his shoulders while he gripped her waist so gently and softly. He leaned closer into Elora's ear with his cheek brushed on her own.

"just follow my lead, princess" he takes a step forward while Elora took a step back.

"that's good, princess" he then proceed to lead both him and Elora to dance like they did at the Yule Ball last year. He lead her gently with so much care, love and adoration.

Meanwhile for Elora, she's having the happiest moment of her life. For the first time in her life after the incident, she's actually smiling and laughing when she or Draco make a mistake in their steps without any care in the world. He makes her forget about everything, every grudges she holds for a while. Draco treats her like the princess she is, like how she deserves to be treated. Her white hair flying around, her blue eyes hold the warm glitter in it, her lips curved into a smile, her skirt twirl around as she dances. Draco swears that Elora is the most precious thing ever and he will protect her at all cost. He swears he will never make her cry or sad again. He will never makes her feel like she's worthless again. He will makes her feel the most loved person ever. And that is all what Elora needs.

After the little dancing session, they both lay down on the tree with Elora's head laying on Draco's shoulder. She is still laughing about the dance.

"teacher, how was my dance? I think mine is better than yours since you almost fell into the lake just now" Elors says while still laughing when Draco actually almost fell into the lake after standing so close to the edges of the lake.

"well, I was actually giving you a chance so that you could be happy that you won" Draco said while faking an eye roll. Laughing with Elora shortly after.

Elora breath in and out after laughing so much and started to close her eyes to rest for a while. She never felt this happy before, she used to enjoy torturing people but now, she knows the actual meaning of happiness. He makes her forgot about everything and that's exactly what she needs. He caress her hair softly while Elora humming to a song inside her head.

Soon, Elora fell asleep on Draco's laps while Draco was still caressing her hair. He smiled looking at her calm sleeping face and keep caressing her hair until he fell asleep while leaning his back on the tree. That's all Elora needs. Someone who can loves and care for her sincerely. Someone who can treat her like a Queen, just like how her fathers treat her like a Princess.

If you love someone who's broken from the inside,
help, love, care for them,
do not make them feel worthless even just for a second.

Hey humans. I am alive. I've been off for a really long time now because I have a lot of chores, homeworks that I have to do in a day because I am the only daughter in an Asian family :) I am finally on the wattpad because now, I have some times for myself. But.. I have to do some more homeworks though after this :)

Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy this. So sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Take care and stay safe, people! I love you! Bye!

Edit: Thank you so much to all of yoy for voting on my story! I really can't reply all of them so I just say it here! I love you guys! And the comments are really sweet and funny too! They honestly make my day! I LOVE YOU HUMANS!

Note : When I said that I am Asian, I AM NOT Japanese, Korean or Chinese. There's more than 40 Asia countries and I live in one of them. So basically, I am count as Asian.

(I'm telling you this just in case, somebody doesn't know :) Please pay more attention in Geography class lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 876 24
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ฝ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ? ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘...
33.1K 1K 51
๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐šข๐š›๐š›๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๏ฟฝ...
617 49 5
โ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญโž โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ– ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๏ฟฝ...
37 0 12
โ•”โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•— "To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ...