HyunIn oneshots-Requests clos...

By StrayWeebs

A little one shot I'm making Feel free to request whatever you want, I may unpublish some stories from time t... More

Hi BoyFriend! 1
Hi Boyfriend 2
Replaced 1
Replaced 2
Replaced 3
Mafia's Ballroom partner 1
Mafia's Ballroom partner 2
PONY FELIX
They Made Us 2
Filler
Arguments 1
Arguments 2 (M)
Clichรฉ

They made us 1

547 19 55
By StrayWeebs

Idea by @cutaemochi_tWiNk SIS DONT THINK THAT I FORGET ABOUT THE ONESHOT IDEA YOU CAME UP WITH MONTHS AGO 

Credit to @Elin1511 for proofreading 

"We wouldn't be together if it wasn't for them"

Hyunjin POV

I march into the school halls whilst holding onto Jieun's hand.If I was an animation character my head would be big with steam coming out of my nose and ears with fire in my eyes.

"Daddy?"Jieun asked,looking up at me with her eyes full of confusion.

"Yes Jieun?"I answered,trying my best to act calm even though I could rip someone in half right now.

"why are we back at school?"Jieun asked with annoyed expression.

"Because the teacher has called daddy in to talk about something bad you did which I know you didn't"I replied, opening the door to the classroom and sitting down with Jieun on my lap, not daring to look at other two who sat next to me.

"Mr Hwang I believe you know why your son is here"Ms Y/N said,looking dead into my eyes. (Yes you le teacher is on a mission to get them together ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"No, I don't but I know that my little Jieun did nothing wrong"I answered, cupping Jieun's face.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, Mr Hwang but Jieun punched Seungbin's face, which caused him to have a nosebleed"The boy next to me said.I turned my head around, immediately ready to throw hands when to my surprise met with a familiar face.

"dimples?"  

"Yes?"

"Have you had your first kiss yet?"

"No"

"Can I kiss you to know what a first kiss feels like?"

"why would you want to kiss me?"

"Well, if you can't kiss anyone, why not kiss your friends?"

"Fine, but pull away after 3 seconds"

No... it can't be him! he moved away a long time ago.He can't of moved back without telling me.. right?

"Now there Jieun, can you tell us why you punched Seungbin in the face?"MS Y/N questioned getting out her popcorn.

"His daddy isn't even his real daddy"Jieun answered sticking out his tongue towards Seungbin, making him hide behind the boy.

"PFFFFFFFFFT- THATS A PERFECTION EXPLANATION! SEE SHE DID NOTHING WRONG HE WAS JUST TELLING HIM TO STICK TO HIS STATUS!"I exclaimed, clapping for Jieun making him proudly grin and bow.

"Excuse me, Mr Hwang. that's no way to raise your child! and your act is so childish. I see why your child is not mature enough for his age. Ms Y/N if I could- may I discipline the child and take him in as my own for a week? to educate him?"The boy half asked half demanded, slamming his hand down on the desk making Ms Y/N jump and drop their popcorn.

"mY sWeEt pOpCoRn wIfEu-"Ms Y/N muttered.

"HOW DARE YOU?!? YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE MY JIEUN AND GROOM HIM! HE BELONGS WITH HIS FATHER AKA ME"I shouted and mimicked the boys action making y/n jump again.

"Ugh, Mr Yang and Mr Hwang if you buy me more popcorn I'll let you switch your children for a week unless you want to live in the same house but that means you two are sharing a room and that includes the bed"Ms Y/N replied wiggling her eyebrows, and sticking a Felix photocard n her forehead, I swear is this teacher even okay?

"I'll buy you a whole bag of popcorn if you let us  switch our children"Mr Yang exclaimed pulling out his wallet.

"NO I'LL BUY A WHOLE ROOM IF YOU LET US LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE AND BLAH BLAH BLAH BUT I AINT LETTING JIEUN STAY ALONE WITH HIM"I shouted, pulling out my wallet.

"It settles it then but you better add a few albums and lightsticks on the side Mr Hwang, I'll send you both the addresses,house keys and you shall all move in tomorrow"Ms Y/N grinned clasping her hands and pulling out her latop,phone,ipad, and another laptop to stream back door.I looked at the Ms Y/N strangely before taking Jieun's hand again and walking out of the school.

"Daddy, does this mean I have to see Seungbin everyday?"Jieun pouted, crossing his arms.

"sadly yes baby but I'll make sure you have your own room and be treated like a prince"I grinned,putting him on my shoulders and walking home.

Next Day 

I load the last box into the car as the sun shone brightly making me sweat a lot.

"Daddy don't forget that you have a meeting today"Jieun said looking up from his Soobin dolphin fancam.

"Oh right"I sighed, picking Jieun up and putting him in his booster seat.I get in the passenger seat and drove to the address.

Jeongin POV

I unpack the last load of the stuff in the house.I didn't have much stuff anyways so I didn't have a lot to unpack for me and Seungbin.Speaking of Seungbin where is he-

"Seungbinnie? Baby where are you?"I shouted, looking around the big house.

"I'm here Mummy"I heard a faint voice come from outside.I rushed outside where Seungbin was about to get into the pool with his swimming costume the wrong way round.

"Seungbin-ah I told you not to go in the pool by yourself, I know you can swim but you could still drown" I warned putting his swimming costume on the right way round."I'll let you have a swim in a few minutes but you have to go water the plants first"

Seungbin nodded quickly before skipping into the front yard to water the plants.I quickly followed behind as I heard a car pull into the drive way.

"Yang,hire a babysitter for Jieun.I'll be back In a few hours"Hwang said whilst he quickly unloaded the car,took Jieun out,handed me £100 and kissed Jieun goodbye before driving off.

"psh,Like I'ld hire a babysittter"I snickered,bringing both Jieun and Seungbin inside.

"now Jieun first your going to decorate your bedroom"I said softly, crouching down to be in line with him.

"Can you help me?"Jieun asked.

"Sure"I replied "Just find the box with all your stuff in it"

"Mummy, mummy can I help?!"Seungbin squealed.

"of course you can baby"I answered.Seungbin started looking through all the boxes trying to find Jieun's stuff while I just recorded the two looking like elves looking for a missing present on christmas eve.

"I found it"Seungbin squealed lifting up two big boxes with Jieun's name on it.

"Alrighty then lets get to it"I grinned,picking up the boxes and leading the boys to an empty room."Jieun, you can paint the room and Seungbin you can bring in rugs ect while I build the bed and swing"

"Aye Aye Mr Yang"Jieun squeaked.

"Jieun-ah my name is Yang Jeongin but you can call me whatever you like"I said.

"Can I call you Innie then?"Jieun asked as his eyes lit up.

"of course you can"I replied handing him the art equipment and ruffling his hair.

-SKIP SKIP SKIP 2hours-

"WoW Innie it looks so pretty"Jieun gasped.

"Just wait till you see mine"Seungbin giggled taking Jieun's hand and showing him his bedroom.

"WOW YOUR BED IS LIKE A SWING"Jieun exclaimed.

"Jieun-ah we're going to go swimming do you want me to help you put your swimming costume on?"I asked.

"Yes Please Innie"Jieun answered bringing us back to his bedroom.I grabbed Jieun's swimming costume from his closet and put it on for him.

"Now Jieun before we go do you know how to swim?"I asked.

"yes Innie Daddy taught me how to swim"Jieun answered running down the stairs,into the back yard and into the pool.

"HEY WAIT FOR ME"Seungbin shouted running down the stairs following after him.I laughed at the sight whilst walking towards the pool and recording them.

"Mummy,Mummy get in"Seungbin giggled making grabby fingers.I put my phone on the table and leaned down to him.

"I would but I need to change into my swimming costume"I replied

2hours later

"Innie,I think I've had enough swimming for today"Jieun said getting out of the pool.

"Me too"Seungbin Said getting out too.I dry boy boys off,picking them both up and heading for the bathroom.

"Do you two want to have a bath together or separate?"I asked,putting them both down and turning on the tap and adding bubble bath mixture.

"I want to have a bath together please"Jieun Answered as blush crept up on his face.

"Close both of your eyes"I whispered gently,taking both their swimming costumes off cause like theirso tight after you go swimming.They both closed their eyes and one by one I picked them up and placed them in the bath.

"You can open your eyes now"I said.They both opened their eyes slowly both quickly turning around when they locked eyes so they were back to back.

-SKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT we gonna skip again because I'm braindead from school uhhh so Jeongin is cooking dinner-

"So,Jieun repeat what I just said"I said flipping over the omelette.  

"You can have parents that aren't actually your parents because of reasons that may be none of my business"Jieun said rubbing his forehead as he set the table.

"Very good,I'm very impressed Jieun, I know that was a lot to take in"I praised giving him a rainbow sticker.Jieun grinned widely at the sticker on his forehead.

"Jieun-ah,I'm home"Hyunjin called.In an instant Jieun ran into Hyunjin's arms.

"Daddy! Daddy! I went swimming and learnt about adoption today"Jieun squealed.

"Thats nice"Hyunjin replied tiredly whilst putting Jieun down.

"Dinner's ready"I shouted.

"wow dinner looks good"Hyunjin gasped as his eyes widened.

-SKRRRRRT IMA SKIP AGAIN I had 2hours of science and I feel even more braindead&now its bedtime-

I tuck Seungbin into bed before placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Goodnight Seungbinnie, Mummy loves you sweat dreams"I whispered gently, caressing his cheeks before turning off the lights and heading to mine and Hyunjin's room.

"Did you tuck Jieun into bed?"I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No"Hyunjin replied before getting under the covers and falling asleep.I sighed whilst putting on my nightgown then walked over to Jieun's room.

"Jieun-ah can I come in?"I asked knocking on the door.

"Come in Innie"his faint voice said.I came in the room where Jieun was sitting on the edge of the bed staring outside the window.(SKSKSKS I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS MAKES ANY SENCE AS I SAID IM BRAINDEAD)

"Jieun-ah it's time to go to sleep"I said picking him up and tucking him into bed.

"but Innie I'm not tired"Jieun protested.

"Jieun, If I sing you a song will you go to sleep?"I asked.

"ooo yes please, your voice is the sweetest and I bet it will be sweeter when you sing"Jieun grinned, sitting on my lap and poking my cheeks.I took a deep breath in before I started singing the song that a special someone once sang to me.

꼭꼭 숨었다가 웃으면 나타나
어디서 온 걸까
거짓말하지마 천사가 맞잖아
니 정체가 뭐야

But you
그 미소는 잔인하다 못해
Cruel
그 볼을 못 봤어야 해
You
사실 진짜 위험한 건
너에게만 있는 거야

그 보조갠 illegal
안돼 위험해 oh yes
So I call you illegirl
존재 자체가 범죄

천사가 남긴 실수였나
아니면 진한 키스였나
그 보조갠 illegal
[뷔/정국] But I want it anyway anyway anyway

내게는 없어서 너에게만 있어서
이렇게 힘든 걸까
빠져 죽고 싶어 잠겨 죽고 싶어
넌 내게 호수야

Cause you
웃을 때면 어질어질해
True
너 제발 조심해줄래
You
사실 좀 더 위험한 건
너에게만 있는 거야

그 보조갠 illegal
안돼 위험해 oh yes
So I call you illegirl
존재 자체가 범죄

천사가 남긴 실수였나
아니면 진한 키스였나
그 보조갠 illegal
But I love it anyway anyway anyway

볼 때마다 마음이 위험해져
볼 때마다 점점 위험해져
Oh baby no hey
Oh baby no hey
이 세상에 있긴 너무 위험한 걸

그 보조갠 illegal
안돼 위험해 oh yes
So I call you illegirl
존재 자체가 범죄

천사가 남긴 실수였나
아니면 진한 키스였나
그 보조갠 illegal
[뷔/정국] But I want it anyway anyway anyway

Illegal
Illegal
But I want it anyway anyway anyway

"wow Innie that was so good you should sing more"Jieun gasped.

"I'll sing more if you go to sleep"I smirked.

"yes yes I want you to sing more I'll go to sleep"Jieun said quickly tucking himself into bed and closing his eyes.

"goodnight Jieun-ah, Innie loves you"I whispered placing a kiss on his cheeck before turning off the lights and heading back to my room.I place a pillow  inbetween me and Hyunjin and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Y/N POV

SKSKSKSKSKSKS creep creep, creepy creep,creep creep

I open up the window and crawl in.Sheesh This mission is too easy did they think I was that braincell-less.

I turn on my lightstick and crept around the dark room looking for the bed-

OUCH WHAT THE HELL WHO LEAVES LEGOS ON THE FLOOR THESE ARE DANGEROUS BWBIUASBDLIBAS.

WAIT THATS THE BED AHA.

I crept towards the bed and stare at the sleeping soon to be couple before taking a few hundred pictures.

AWWWWW HOW CUTE ABISIDABSIDBASIBD WHY AM I STILL SINGLE.

I threw the pillow that was in between them somewhere, I'm sorry pillow :c  and moved Jeongin's baby headeu onto Hyunjin's chest and wrapped Hyunin's thick muscley arms around Jeongin'ss waist.

WALA I TOLD YOU THIS WAS EASY.

I took a couple more pictures before crawling out of the window and falling face first onto the floor how nice :D

100000/10 Would do again if I got to poke Jeongin's cheek and take a couple more pictures. :D

OUABSDBASDBOASIDNIASN I'LL POST THE START OF THE YEONBIN ONESHOT THAT I WROTE ON MY REVIEW TEST WHEN MY PHONE IS CHARGED CAUSE LIKE IDK HOW TO TAKE PICTURES ON A LAPTOP.

word count:2293

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 268 19
hyunlix oneshots containing smut, fluff, & occasional angst. ยท extra details are in the note ;; the story is fiction just as a quick disclaimer. pu...
23.4K 459 12
Continuation of the other hyunlix one shot book which I lost๐Ÿ’ช This book will be filled with oneshots(well no shit Sherlock) Warningโš ๏ธ: This book con...
7.3K 71 16
Sickfics, scenarios, fluff, etc. Might put in little space. So, if you are uncomfortable with that don't come for me. You have been warned. Please g...
12.9K 230 7
โ†ท an accidental hook up of a married female with the rich Ceo. The road wasn't easy for any of them, but what would happen in the end, after everythi...