They Made Us 2

༼☯﹏☯༽ 

  Hyunjin POV

I woke up feeling warm.I slowly opened my eyes as I felt weight on my chest.I looked down and was met with Jeongin soundly sleeping.

WHAT THE HELL WHY IS HIS HEAD ON MY CHEST WHY ARE MY ARMS WRAPPED AROUND HIM WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING LAST NIGHT FROM WHAT I REMEMBERED WHY ARE WE IN THIS POSITION BBIBSADASUDBIASJDIASUDB.

You know what I'll just go to work and pretend this never happened.

Jeongin POV

I woke up to the feeling of getting sandwiched.I looked around and saw Seungbin and Jieun cuddling me from eachside.

"ummm goodmorning"I said.

"Morning Innie, daddy had to go work and we wanted cuddles"Jieun giggled.

"oh ok"I replied wrapping my arms around the two whilst pecking both their cheeks.

"Jieun hyung can I ask you a question?"Seungbin asked.

"Go ahead"Jieun said.

"What happened to your mummy?"Seungbin questioned.

"My mummy didn't like me a lot and acted nice to me when people or daddy was around and one day she brought a man home that wasn't daddy and she got kicked out,daddy cried a lot after that and didn't know what to do"Jieun answered, fiddling with his little fingers.

"she doesn't sound like a good mother, Jieun-ah I promise that I'll fill in her role and treat you like my own son"I spoke pinky promising him.

"Thank you Innie"Jieun replied shyly. "Can you sing me another song?"

"Of course I can Jieun"I answered.

반짝이는 별빛들
깜빡이는 불 켜진 건물
우린 빛나고 있네
각자의 방 각자의 별에서

어떤 빛은 야망
어떤 빛은 방황
사람들의 불빛들
모두 소중한 하나

어두운 밤 (외로워 마)
별처럼 다 (우린 빛나)
사라지지 마
큰 존재니까
Let us shine

어쩜 이 밤의 표정이 이토록 또 아름다운 건

You got me
난 너를 보며 꿈을 꿔
I got you
칠흑 같던 밤들 속
서로가 본 서로의 빛
같은 말을 하고 있었던 거야 우린

70억 가지의 삶 도시의 야경은
어쩌면 또 다른 도시의 밤
각자만의 꿈 Let us shine
넌 누구보다 밝게 빛나

어쩜 이 밤의 표정이 이토록 또 아름다운 건
저 어둠도 달빛도 아닌 우리 때문일 거야

You got me
난 너를 보며 꿈을 꿔
I got you
칠흑 같던 밤들 속
서로가 본 서로의 빛
같은 말을 하고 있었던 거야 우린

도시의 불, 이 도시의 별

사람이란 불, 사람이란 별로
가득한 바로 이 곳에서
We shinin'

You got me
난 너를 보며 숨을 쉬어
I got you
칠흑 같던 밤들 속에

Shine, dream, smile
Oh let us light up the night
우린 우리대로 빛나
Shine, dream, smile
Oh let us light up the night
우리 그 자체로 빛나
Tonight
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na

-Another time skip because boy do I love time skips so like ummm 4months later? and yes I just copy and pasted the whole lyric of Mikrokosmos-

Third Person POV

They've all gotten close together,Even Hyunjin and Jeongin!I mean if you saw them at the park together you would think that they were an actual family.

Jeongin taught Jieun all the wrong and right things and told him to respect everyone.He's nicer to  Seungbin and apologised for punching him.At this point he see's Jeongin as his mother figure although he doesn't call Jeongin mum and Jeongin doesn't mind it, he doesn't want to push Jieun into calling him mum when he's not ready.

and umm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you know Hyunjin loves those cuddles at night when he sleeps with Jeongin even though he doesn't show it.

Anyways now Jeongin,Jieun and Seungbin are at home doing some embroidery while listening to Shoot me by Day6-

When suddenly someone rings the door bell 👀👀👀

"I'll go check who it is"Jeongin said,putting his needle in felt.He slowly opened the door where a  tired,messy looking woman was tapping her foot impatiently.

"May I help you?"Jeongin asked but with no reply the woman pushed passed Jeongin and marched towards Jieun.

Jieun drowned in fear as his face went pale when he saw the woman he thought He'll never see again,His heart started beating faster and faster as the woman came nearer and nearer.He wanted to run away from there but he was frozen in shock and was weak.

Luckyily,Jeongin got to Jieun and Seungbin first pushing them behind him and shielding them.

"Give me my Son"The woman ordered with fire in her eyes.

"No"Jeongin replied,signalling for Seungbin to take his phone from his pocket call the police.

"Jieun-ah come to mummy,I have a present for you"The woman said,bending down and staring into Jieun's soul.

"n-no Innie is my new mummy"Jieun squeaked,peaking his head out from behind Jeongin's legs.

"well then I guess you made me  do this the hard way"The woman smirked pulling out a knife and rushing towards Jieun but before she should stab him, Jeongin had shielded him with his own.The knife sunk into his skin as blood gashed out and stained his shirt.

"KAKAKOSNAONISDOINKAONDI BITCH PUT YOUR HANDS UP BEFORE I SHOOT YOU WITH MY CHERRY BULLET LIGHTSTICK"

Jeongin was rushed to the hospital immediately and Hyunjin was called who dashi run run run out of JYP Building still in his modelling clothes-

"Daddy!"Jieun and Seungbin shouted when Hyunjin rushed in.Hyunjin hugged them both tightly with tears in his eye.

"what happened to Innie? Is he okay?"Hyunjin half asked half panicked.

"old mummy and tried to stab me but mummy innie protected me and got stabbed"Jieun cried hugging Hyunjin tight.

"Shhh it's okay my babies"Hyunjin whispered gently.

"Yo my g,Hwang Jeongin was stabbed in the lower abdomen and you know bitch is gonna bippity boppity boo him back to good"Doctor Y.N said taking out her Loona Lightstick."Anyways you may see the bride"

"JEONGIN"Hyunjin shouted running in and hugging Jeongin tightly but not too tight.

"I'm so sorry I should've came back home and-"Hyunjin sniffed but Jeongin put his pinger on Hyunjin's lips to silence him.

"It's okay,everything's okay as long as they're not hurt"Jeongin whispered pointing at Jieun and Seungbin.Hyunjin broke down into Jeongin's arms as Jieun stared at his rather who he saw rarely cried."As a parent you have to put your children before you,always"

"ok so like sksksksks I got wedding rings and I know this is not the time but whatever let me take some pictures and I'll go drop your rings off-"Y/N blabbered taking out her phone.

"I love you Hyunjin"

"I-I love you too Jeongin"

NOASPDNSAPDMPSA THIS IS A SUCKY ENDING BUT I GOT BRAINDEAD NEAR THE END CAUSE I HAD DOUBLE SCIENCE AND WE LEARNT ABOUT STUFF I ALREADY LEARNT LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES AND THE TEACHER TOLD ME OF FOR PLAYING WITH GLUE AND HAND SANATIZER AND COLOURING PENS SO YEAH-