Never Loved Payton Moormeier...

By Jazz_Martin

"I've never been in love" More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 25

1.7K 36 6
By Jazz_Martin

The Next Morning:

I woke up wrapped in Payton's hoodie. I smiled and held his hoodie tighter. I moved back, bumping into his chest. I flipped over to  face Payton and he pulled me closer.

"Hi," He said in a really raspy voice and  I laid my head on his chest.

"What time is it?" He asked and I shrugged. Payton got up and  picked up my phone  from the chair across the room

"Holy shit," Payton swore, looking at my phone.

"What?" I questioned and sat up.

"Jackson spammed you all night," He said, passing me my phone.

"We should get going soon," Payton said and I nodded.

"Its eight  now and I'll probably going to be grounded for life, so let's get some breakfast first," I said and he smiled at me.

"They don't need to know what we did, let's just tell them there weren't any Uber's  so we spent the night at a hotel," He said and  I got up from the bed. He bit his lip, looking at me and Came over to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Let's get going," Payton said and I nodded. I sighed and we got ready to leave. Once we left we got some food  and headed home. I unlocked the door and  looked at Payton.

"Everyone's probably asleep," He whispered to me and I  opened the door.

"They're back," Jackson shouted as soon as we walked in. I closed my eyes before looking towards the living room.

"Seriously Jackson?" I glared at him and he smirked.

"Mom's been worried sick, she thought you two got kidnapped," Jackson said and My mom came running downstairs.

"Thank God you're ok," she said, hugging me.

"But you are in serious trouble young lady," She said, still hugging me and  I stepped back from her.

"Where were you two all night?" She asked and I looked at Payton.

"By the time we left the Carnival there weren't any Uber's so I got us a hotel room," Payton explained and I nodded.

"At least you two were safe," She said and I nodded.

"You two are probably hungry, do you want something  before we leave to the airport," My mom said and I sighed Payton did too.

"We're fine mom, Pay you want me to help you with anything," I said and he took my hand.

"I got a couple more things to pack so sure," Payton said and we went upstairs, With Jackson behind us.

"I know you two did it," Jackson said, closing the door behind him.

"Did what?" I questioned.

"Don't act dumb, You two fucked last night," Jackson said and Payton stopped packing for a second.

"No we didn't," Payton and I lied at the same time.

"Really?" Jax questioned and I nodded.

"Dude it was like four in the morning when we got to the hotel and we just knocked out," Payton said and I sat on the bed. I put my hands in the pockets of Payton's hoodie and he smiled at me.

"You can keep it," Payton said and I smiled bigger.

"Who said I was gonna give it back?" I joked and he shook his head with a smile.

"We leave in about an hour so be ready," Jackson said before leabing the room. Payton sat next to me on the edge of the bed and I sighed. Looking down at the floor, I felt Payton's hand intertwine with mine in the pocket.

"Please don't cry," Payton said.

"Bu-" He cut me off.

"No buts, we'll text and facetime every day," He said and I was trying to hide my face from him.

"I feel like I'm losing everything again," I said, choking on tears.

"Hey hey hey," he hushed me softly.

"Look at me," He said and I did. Tear stains down my cheeks and my heart beating so fast.

"You're not losing me, I'm only gonna be a couple hours away and I'll call you as soon as I land," Payton said, squeezing my hand. He pulled my closer and kissed my temple.

"I'm gonna go change, can you put whatever's left in the drawers into my last suitcase?" He requested and I nodded.

"Sure," I said and Payton got up. Payton left the room and I went over to the dresser and took whatever was left out. After zipping up the bag Payton walked into in a different outfit and threw the shirt he had on before at me. I caught it and he smiled.

"Y/N, Payton we gotta get going!" My mom shouted from downstairs and I sighed. Payton gave me a weak smile as I put the shirt on the bed.

"Let's go," Payton said and  I nodded. I helped bring his stuff down to Jackson's car. Once Payton's bags were in the car we got in the back seat. My mom sat up front with Jackson and I put my head on Payton's shoulder.

"Payton she'll see you at Christmas," My mom said and Payton intertwined our hands. I was doing my best not cry on our way to the airport. The ride was silent and Payton squeezed my hand a couple times. Once we pulled up to the airport I took a deep breath. Tears filled my eyes as Payton opened the door. He got out and looked at me.

"Y/N come on," My mom said and I got out the car. Payton and Jackson got Payton's bags out of the trunk as I stood by my mom. She had her arm wrapped around my shoulders. Jackson shut the trunk as Payton came over to me. I had tears running down my cheeks as my mom stepped away from us.

"I'll call you as soon as I land," He said and I nodded. Payton gave me a weak smile as I attempted to hold back my tears.

"What I say about crying?" Payton said and I giggled, wiping my tears. Payton hugged me around my waist and kissed my head.

"Dude you're gonna miss your flight," Jackson said and I sighed.

"I'll see you soon," Payton said before kissing me quickly.

"I love you," I said and he smiled.

"I love you too," He said and kissed me again. Payton grabbed his bags and I watched him walk into the airport. I couldn't hold it anymore, as soon as I couldn't see him anymore I let the tears fall. Jackson pulled me towards him and I cried into his chest.

"Let it all out," Jackson said, rubbing my back.

"Let's have a movie night tonight," Jackson said and I nodded. My mom sat in the back with me and rubbed my shoulder the entire ride home. Payton and I called everyday in the morning and before bed. We made long distance work.

A couple months later

I was sitting in Jackson's room when his phone went off.

"It's Payton," Jackson said and I looked up from my phone.

"Put it on speaker," I said and Jackson picked up.

"Hey bro," Jackson said.

"Hey dude where's Y/N?" Payton said

"Right next to me," Jackson said and I scooted closer to Jackson.

"Hi," I said and he chuckled.

"Hey baby," Payton said and I smiled.

"So I have a surprise for you," Payton said and Jackson looked at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It was delivered a couple minutes ago," Payton said and I got up from Jackson's bed. Jackson followed me downstairs and I opened the front door to see Payton standing by his car. I ran out the house, not caring that I wasn't wearing shoes. I hugged him tightly and he chuckled, hugging me back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and stepped back a little bit.

"You're mom said you'd see me at Christmas," Payton said and I giggled.

"Payton is only December first," I said and he nodded.

"I know you're coming up to North Carolina for the month," Payton said and I smiled.

"For the month?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Let's get you packed," Payton said and Jackson was watching us from the door. We went up to Jackson and Jackson smiled at us.

"Don't get her pregnant," Jackson said and I rolled my eyes.

"You're an idiot," I said and we went up to my room to pack. I hugged my mom and she told me the same thing Jackson said earlier.

"Mom I won't, I'm to young for that," I said and Payton took my hand.

"Let's go, we got a drive ahead of us," Payton said and I nodded. Once we got into his car Payton kissed me quickly.

"I have been waiting to do that for months," Payton said and I smiled.

"Same," I said and he chuckled. After a ten hour drive we made it to Payton's house and his mom was so sweet. I'm serious in love with boy and I can't wait for our future. Just looking at him I can tell now that we're going to last. Sophie would be really happy for me and proud that I finally found someone.

A/N:

Another story done. I'm very proud of this book. The last time I tried to do something like this it didn't work out and I deleted the book so Im Happ this one worked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 235 25
sorry I like making images!
145K 2.4K 39
This imagine is filled with a lot of stuff. Read it at your own risk, if you don't like freaky stuff you might as well not read it. This has a lot to...
19.1K 384 30
Just read
129K 2.4K 27
You go to college and your roommate isn't really a stranger for you. He's a player and likes to party, you're opposite from what he is but things cha...