Imperial CEO's Sweet Sweet Lo...

By introvertedbiatch

Story not mine Not even the translator For offline purposes only.. Author: Yi Mi Link: https://novelcrush.co... More

C1 The one she was flirting with was her husband!
C2 Wash all be served last name gu ye
C3 Obedience
C4 Su Anan, you dare hit me?
C5 Who doesn't know how to act weak
C6 I am a toy!
C7 Which one of them had their eyes set on Su Zihan!
C8 The Gu family wanted Su Zihan!
C9 Su Family has a secret
C10 Su Anan, you've struck it rich!
C11 Hurry up and sleep your Little Wife!
C12 That girl has the guts to provoke you.
C13 It's over!
C14 His gaze was fixated at the corner of Su Anan's mouth!
C15 What are you doing?
C16 Gu Mocheng must be blind!
C17 Don't just take what isn't yours and not let it go!
C18 An An, you can't be too impatient!
C19 Why do you keep staring at people
C20 Let's break off the engagement
C21 Don't know what's good for you!
C22 An An, what you are doing is not good for anyone
C23 This was his Little Wife.
C24 "Mister, who would you like to find out?"
C25 Su Family had a secret hidden inside
C26 What kind of attitude is this!?
C27 [A lunatic. If he's gone, he's gone!]
C28 If I continue to burn, big sister will be stupid
C29 What is it?
C30 The Sister-in-law was beaten up by someone.
C31 Dad, you're in pain, but you're not
C32 The Old man cherishes every word as if it were gold!
C33 It stunned the entire audience
C34 An An, you are very beautiful today!
C35 'Who drugged her? '
C36 Just wait and see a good show!
C37 I'm not feeling well
C38 Gu Mocheng, what are you doing?!
C39
C40 Kneel down before me
C41 This is in the fight with him
C43 double return
C44 Gu Mocheng is so fucking handsome!
C45 He was very hungry, very hungry!
C46 Brother Jin Yu, I'm so scared!
C47 Hubby, you're so nice
C48 Gold Selling Cave
C49 'Too poisonous!
C50 He liked this arrogant character that was not afraid of death!
C51 An An, run!
C52 You Gu family members have such strong tastes!
C53 Husband, you're back
C54 purely masochistic
C55 She has a bad temper
C56 Good fall
C57 'Don't bully her!
C58 What has taken the people slept, back to go back.
C59 Would Gu Mocheng like to dress like this?
C60 What went wrong?
C61 She felt very uncomfortable ...
C62 Whose fault was it?
C63 Unfriendly approach
C64 Husband, I missed you ...
C65 It's Jin Yu who isn't worthy of you
note

C42 The Mr. Gu is here

2.5K 73 0
By introvertedbiatch

“Su Anan!” Su Hua was enraged, she threw the cup in front of him onto the ground, he looked at the shattered cup on the ground, then looked at Su Anan’s cold and detached face, the cup should have been smashed into Su Anan’s face.
He made her be shameless, made her steal people behind Gu Mocheng’s back.

Su Anan didn’t want to fall out with Su Hua, and sshe didn’t want to be the enemy of Su Hua. But when Su Hua heard his say a few words, he felt that she had gone out to steal from Gu Mocheng behind his back.

He didn’t even give her a chance to explain.

Su Hua had always treated her like this, but she had already become numb to it. If not for elder sister, she would not have stayed here to listen to Su Hua’s lesson.

“How dare you glare at me!” Seeing Su Anan raise her head and look at him indifferently, Su Hua spoke in a stern voice.

He didn’t like the way Su Anan looked at him. She was just like his wife in the past, as if saying that all of this was his fault, his conscience and dog lungs.

He admitted that with the current achievements of the Su’s, he couldn’t not rely on his wife’s help. So he remembered her kindness, and when he was with Jiang Mei, he didn’t ask for a divorce either.

What was there to be unsatisfied about? He had to bear the risk of offending the Jiang Family and he also insisted on marrying her, but she had to divorce him.

“I will beat you to death today.” While he said that, Su Hua searched the hall for whips and the like.

Su Anan knelt and did not move, she thought, Oh no, oh no, she’s going to get beaten up again.

Fortunately, she had added an extra sweater inside when she went out, so she could call without pain.

Su Hua didn’t spend too much effort to find the whip; he had already prepared it for Su Anan before she arrived.

“Su Anan, listen up. No matter how ugly Gu Mocheng is, even if he can’t, you better stay at the Gu household! “

“Come with me to the Jiang Family to kneel down and apologize!”

As Su Hua spoke, he held the whip and swung it down towards Su Anan. The sound of cars and brakes could be heard outside the door, it didn’t seem to be a car.

The people in the house looked out the window and saw that there were several cars parked outside Su Family, blocking the entrance.

Su Hua and Jiang Mei looked at each other.

Old Lady Jiang?

Seeing the scene before them, they knew that the person who had arrived was a huge figure. They couldn’t care less about ‘torturing’ Su Anan as the two of them walked out.

Su Zihan was walking behind Jiang Mei. She saw that she had only been hit once and was no longer as happy as before.

“Su Anan, just you wait.”

She proudly said that when her grandmother or uncle came over, she would make Su Anan suffer even more.

Su Anan was the last to leave. Luckily, the people outside had enough time to leave, so she was not hit.

There were a few luxury cars parked outside the Su Family. The few cars in the front opened and men in black suits walked out.

Then a man in his fifties stepped out of the last car.

He walked to the entrance of the Su Family and stopped in his tracks.

“Who are you?” The patriarch of the family, Su Hua, saw the strange man that suddenly appeared and asked.

When the man saw Su Anan coming out, he immediately went forward to welcome him.

“Uncle Chen.”

Su Anan raised her head in surprise. Why did the Uncle Chen come to the Su Family?

The Su Family looked at the sudden appearance of the Uncle Chen, and then looking at his age, he was in his fifties, so he guessed that this must be the Mr. Gu.

The Mr. Gu was just like that, he was really an old man! Su Zihan looked at Su Anan in disdain, and heard Su Anan call out: Uncle Chen.

Isn’t this Mr. Gu? She was Su Anan’s adulterer.

Yes, he is Su Anan’s adulterer!

Su Zihan said in a stern voice, “Su Anan, you are really bold. Not only did you carry Gu Mocheng to find a man, you even brought him to your home.”

“What are you doing?” Do you want Gu Mocheng to attack us? “

Jiang Mei followed and helped Su Zihan. An An, how can you be so ignorant! No matter how dissatisfied you are with Gu Mocheng, you are still someone of another family. If the Gu family finds out that you have a man outside, it will harm your father and Su Family. “

Seeing Su Anan not saying a word, Jiang Mei looked at Su Hua.

The Uncle Chen did not pay attention to Su Zihan and Jiang Mei’s clamoring, “Madam, Mister is here to bring you home.”

With that, Su Anan looked at the last remaining Lincoln, the window of the car was closed, and she could not see the person inside clearly, but Su Anan was sure that Gu Mocheng was inside.

My lady? Sir?

And this name made Su Hua’s eyes light up, was it Gu Mocheng?

“Is it the Mr. Gu?” Su Hua said, as he looked at the carriage at the end.

As he said that, he moved past the bodyguards in front of him and headed towards Gu Mocheng who was behind him.

Jiang Mei and Su Zihan were also curious to death. They raised their necks, wanting to see what Gu Mocheng looked like.

Su Zihan must be some kind of beer belly, with a bald head or something. If she was looking at Gu Mocheng, why didn’t she get off the car?

Su Hua had only walked a few steps when he was stopped by Gu Mocheng’s men. Su Hua could only look at Uncle Chen behind him.

“Mr. Gu is here? , please come to my house. ” Su Hua said fawningly to the Uncle Chen with a face full of smiles.

This face was completely different from the face he had shown to Su Anan earlier.

Uncle Chen did not return to Su Hua’s room, and instead said to Su Anan: “Madam, let’s go home.”

When Su Anan heard the word “home”, her eyes turned red.

She followed the Uncle Chen to the car at the end. If not for Gu Mocheng’s sudden appearance, she would have been beaten to a miserable state today.

The Uncle Chen ignored Su Hua, making him feel embarrassed. Even a servant of the Gu family gave him a hard time? And Su Anan!

“Director Su.” When Uncle Chen was halfway there, he turned around, “Our husband said that if you want to talk about the company, please go to Gu’s.”

Hearing that, Su Hua’s face immediately revealed a smile, “Okay, okay, I will go to Gu’s tomorrow.”

He imagined that once he went to the Gu’s, he would be able to talk about cooperation with Gu Mocheng. If Gu Mocheng could take out the money to invest in his project, he would definitely be able to earn a large amount of money.

“Right, there’s one more thing.” Uncle Chen did not leave immediately. He looked at Su Hua, then at Su Zihan and Jiang Mei.

Madam was their close relative, yet they were so heartless.

“Sir, may I ask what is the matter with the injury on our Madam’s face?”

The moment he finished speaking, no one expected that the Uncle Chen would stop and ask about this, no, Gu Mocheng had come to the Su Family to ask about this.

Su Hua felt very awkward, he looked at Su Anan, wanting him to tell him not to pursue the matter, but Su Anan kept her head low and did not speak.

Su Anan knew that Gu Mocheng was here to stand up for him. She wasn’t such a fool as to act like a saint.

Seeing that Su Anan did not speak, Su Hua became anxious. Seeing that Gu Mocheng was bringing people here, she had to investigate the matter of Su Anan getting slapped in the face.

After hitting Su Anan, he also made her move. After thinking for a moment, he even pushed Su Zihan out.

“It’s normal for kids to cause trouble!”

“Kids?” Uncle Chen laughed coldly. So, the slap on the face of our lady is hers. “

“Director Su, no one told you that slapping our wife is slapping our husband’s face.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 99.5K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3M 194K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
8.8K 124 73
A piece of divorce paper sent Kate into a state of destitution. However, a car accident later, she transformed into a professional hacker with more...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...