Deku~Verse

由 _SocialAnxiety

What the hell else? it's Dekuuuuu's different AU. All with 1 thing in common. 更多

💽Theater💽
🤤Rumors🤤
🥀My R🥀
✌️Inside his mind pt.1✌️
🤫Exposed?🤫
✋ Exposed pt.2✋
⚠️ Dark humor⚠️
🔥 Fashion bitch🔥
🤪All You Wanna Do🤪
😌I'm pregnant pt.2😌
🥰What makes you beautiful 😍
👉 Time to Sleep👈
🌞wake up fuckers🌞
🗣️Request 🗣️
💥Heros Rising 💚
😌Adoption 😌
✨Heavy✨
🍃Exposing Stoners🍃
🏳️‍🌈Sexual Awakenings 🏳️‍🌈
😪Needle in a thread😪
Needle in a thread pt.2
🤩Sexual Awakening 🤩

🥺I'm pregnant 🥺

3K 40 13
由 _SocialAnxiety

" Ok so this one is interesting. But with quirks for fertility existing. It can and probably will definitely happen."

" What's it called Ms. Karuma- Chan?" Asks Nezu.

" Um it's called ' I'm pregnant ' the name and what it's about it's pretty self explanatory." I say to the Chimera looking principal.

" Oh this one will be interesting indeed" he says.

" Oh and by the way. This AU it's natural for guys to be able to get pregnant if they are a certain secondary gender" I say. Before I can finish I'm cut off by Mina and Uraraka.

" She's talking about an omegaverse. They have these things called secondary genders. There's 3." Says Mina letting Uraraka finish what she was saying.

" Yeah the 3 genders are called Alpha, Beta and Omega. Usually make omegas exist in these AU's" she says Mina adding again.

" Yeah the Top gender is Alpha; they are usually Rough and aggressive is some ways. Some have respect but more aggressive then anything. Betas are normal humans. They make up the vast majority. They are common." Mina explains.

" Alphas and Omegas are kinda rare. Compared to betas but omega .ales are uncommon so there isn't many. Alphas and Omegas are usually mates. Alphas are very possessive of their mate. Especially around other Unmated Alphas. Omegas are very clingy when it comes to other Unmated omegas around their alphas. " Uraraka says.

" When an Unmated omega hits on a mated alpha the omega becomes aggressive. Towards that other omega to tell them to back off basically. Alphas get the same way. An alpha fight can only end 2 ways."  Mina says.

" Yeah serious injury or death. That's why most AU's it's illegal." Uraraka says.

" There's a saying to remember the jobs of each one" says Mina.

This time they were both cut off by me.

" Alphas protect, Betas Progress, Omegas produce" I say. They both look at me like I'm crazy.

" What I'm a fanfiction reader. I know this stuff" I say.

" Yeah she's right" they both say.

" Oh and Omegas have this thing called heat where they are really needy and horny. Alphas have a rut where they are horny and extremely clingy and protective of their mate." I say.

" But when the omega is in heat and the alpha in rut at the same time. Usually at the end of it the omega is impregnated" I say.

" Yeah I'm reading fanfiction more. It sound cool as hell" says Denki. Shinso, Todoroki, Tsu, and Momo agreeing.

" Yeah we'll start when y'all go back to your world. " I say.

" Iz Izuku awake" I ask Katsuki.

" Yeah" he responds then I actually bother too look in Izuku's direction.

" Ok let's start." I say.

The opening opens to show Deku inside an apartment. Deku looks  sick. He is panting and sweating. His black and green hoodie and black sweatpants don't seem to be helping the case either.

"Why don't he just change his clothes?" Asks Iida.

" He's in heat. Without an alpha omegas can't function without suppressants" I explain to Iida before Mina can say anything. Said girl pouting she didn't get to tell.

" Why don't I have suppressants in this. The only thing is that version of me either doesn't take them because he already has an alpha or he ran out. Since he can't function he can't go to the pharmacy to get more." The muttering continues till Katsuki puts his hand over Deku's mouth and says " shhhh to much word vomit".

" Izuku is correct on the first one. Since he has an alpha to take care of him he doesn't use suppressants. Unless he's working." I say.

Deku is still panting looking impatient. He curls in on himself on the couch. " Heat cramps hurt like a bitch" Deku says clutching his stomach.
The pain is too much and he can't get up without falling. All he can do is cry till Katsuki gets home.

" i-i wish k-k-kacchan was h-h-here. He would help me. This hurts so fucking much" Deku says sobbing hard. His scent in covering the whole room. He's glad only his alpha can smell it.

" This is basically all of us girls every month that shit hurts so bad. We can barely function either. So I can feel this on a personal level" says Jiro.

" Yeah it hurts so bad and most of the time we can barely get what we need cause it's so hard" says Momo.

" Why didn't you girls tell us. All of our guardians told us about a girl's period right?" Asks Kirishima to all the 1-A boys.

" Yeah. We all know about it. So we'll help you with it just call us whenever you need. We are always on speed dial" says Ojiro.

" Us as young men should help you ladies with your problems whenever you need. That's the respectful thing to do" says Iida.

" Yeah I'll help you little shits anytime. I have hella respect for women" says Katsuki.

" Yes you females give birth to the population. You deserve respect." Says Tokoyami.

" Yeah without females we wouldn't exist so all of us guys in class 1-A have respect for the female gender" says Shoji.

" Yeah and you guys help us. Like me you try my new desert recipes. The guys don't like sweet things except for Deku" says Sato.

" Yes the females are a very respectable gender. Whatever guy decides to ignore that is terrible" says Todoroki.

" Yeah you girls are the best thing us boys have in this family you're our sisters" says Denki.

" So if a guy ever tries to do something to you"  says Sero. Making every boy in the class look at Mineta with a death glare even Deku.

" Then we'll kick his ass" says Deku.

The girls are crying. They never thought the boys cared for them so much.
They did a group hug. The boys trying to calm down the girls crying. They we just so happy to know that. Im just watching the scene play out with such proudness.

" Thank you guys. Thank you so much for everything. We really needed to hear that" says Uraraka.

" Anytime Ocha. We all have you girls backs" says Deku.

" Fuck yeah we do" says Katsuki.
The boys agree. Everyone in the audience were proud. Aizawa, All Might , Present Mic , Midnight and the Villains are all proud of the students.

All Might whispers to Aizawa.
" We taught these kids well" he says.
" Yes we did Yagi. Yes we did. I'm proud of these students. They've known each other for half a year and protect each other like they've known each other for years" Aizawa says.

" They protect each other. Build each other up, help each other when they are knocked down. This will be a great new generation of heros coming." Present Mic finishes. They all nod and watch the moment the students just had.

" Is everyone calm now. Not trying to ruin the moment" I ask quietly.

" Yeah we are done Ruma" says Izuku.

" Ok Zuku just checking" I say.

'Speak of the devil and he shall appear' Deku thinks as he hears Katsuki's keys turning in the lock. Once the door is open a tall, built, blond walks in to see his Omega on the couch crying.

" Deku are you ok!?" Katsuki ask. But as he asked that Deku's smell hit him like a train going 90 mph.
He is sent into an instant rut.

"What's an instant rut" ask Todoroki.

" Exactly how it say. The smell of his mate is so strong he is sent into an instant rut" says Surprisingly shinso.
I smirk knowingly.

"Deku you're in heat aren't" says Katsuki in his Alpha voice.
" Y-yes" Deku responds panting more now that Katsuki smell is also filling the room signifying that Katsuki is in rut.
"Katsuki please help me~" Izuku says in his Omega voice. A voice that's used to seduce Alphas.
" With pleasure my little omega~" Katsuki says. Loosing control and picking up Deku. Said boy wraps his legs around his Alphas waist to not fall. They make out as Katsuki walks them to their shared bedroom.

"Ok so it's not gonna show them fucking for the sole purpose of that's embarrassing and this isn't that type of viewing" I say.

" Plus I don't write smut" I mumble the last part. Deku heard me apparently as he becomes a blushing mess. Seems like someone reads.

" Yeah we don't want to see our sons fucking. I also don't think the teachers wanna see their adult students fucking" Mitsuki says. Everyone agrees.

Once the bedroom door is closed. All self control and self consciousness is gone. Out the window.
* Two weeks later*
Deku wakes up and is about to walk to the bathroom to use it till he feels he has to throw up. He bolts using his quirk to the bathroom. Throwing up in the toilet. This continues for another 10 minutes before he finally stops and flushes the toilet.

"If that shit ain't signs he's pregnant I don't know what is. Like shit I remember I literally threw up everything I actually liked to eat when I was pregnant with Katsuki" says Mitsuki. Katsuki blushes because his mother shared that.
" When I was pregnant with Izuku. I could barely eat healthy food without throwing them up. Most of the time I ate Katsudon, Soba, Yakitori, Udon, ongiri and Tempura." Inko shares after Mitsuki. Izuku blushes but sees why he likes Katsudon so much.

This went on for days. Katsuki doesn't know since it was early in the morning. Deku wakes up at 6 while Katsuki wakes up at 9.
Today Katsuki wakes up and hugs his mate. He scents him since that's usually what he does. He loves when his Izuku smells like him.but when he smells him he smells different?

Like his normal Vanilla rose cupcake smells like Vanilla rose carmel and pumpkin spice. Like their scents mixed. He thought nothing of it since he likes it. Alot actually.
" Hey Kacchan!" Deku smiles at his boyfriend.
" Hey Deku" he says back in his husky tone.

"That would smell so good as a candle!" Says Izuku excitedly.
" Kacchan Kacchan Kacchan; can we get a custom made candle that smells like that." He ask cutely.
" No" Katsuki says

" Please please please Katsuki" Deku says using his actual name.

" F-fuck fine" he says blushing.

" Yay! Can we get when we go to the mall!" He asks.
" Yeah sure" he responds.
Mitsuki is smirking her ass off. She knew he son couldn't resist Izuku's cuteness.

" Hey Deku did you make breakfast by chance" Katsuki asks
" No I was watching this new show called New girl that I really like on netflix. It's so good." With that the muttering starts.
Katsuki puts his hand over Deku's mouth and says.
" Shhhh too much word vomit"
" Sorry Kacchan" Deku says and looks down.
' why do I wanna cry right now' Deku thinks furrowing his eyebrows.
" Hey heys it's cool I'm used to it. I actually find it hella cute and hot. Cute because you're just muttering and hot because it shows you're smart. Smart is hot" Katsuki says. Deku brightens up and hugs Katsuki his face in his chest. Deku didn't want to let go to be honest. But that's normal so Katsuki does what he usually does. He picks Deku up. Said boys legs wrap around the bigger males waist. They just walk to the kitchen with Katsuki carrying Izuku. He's strong so it doesn't weigh him down or bother him much.

" That happens every morning because Deku doesn't wake up at six he wakes up late. Or tries to. I wake him up on time and he doesn't like leaving the bed. So I have to carry him like that downstairs to the kitchen and make breakfast." Katsuki explains.

" Yes it happens every day when we wake up. We stopped questioning it after a while ago." Says Todoroki with the class agreeing and Class B seemingly confused.

" Oh so one of the top students is clingy. That's such a bitch thing" says Monama. Kendo chops his neck effectively knocking him out.

" I'm sorry Midoriya. You're not clingy you're just tired. But to make you feel better. He cries when someone wake him up" she giggles. TetsuTetsu blushes at her cuteness.

" Next time he says something to my boyfriend. I will blast his ass six miles under." Katsuki says letting off sparks in his hand. Kendo just nods and sits down.

" Hey Kacchan. What's for breakfast?" Deku ask." Sushi and Rice.
Deku smells the air and gags. It smells rancid. He jumps off of Katsuki and runs to the bathroom. Katsuki is confused. Then listens closely. He hears heaving. Like Deku is throwing up. With that he turns off the stove and runs to the bathroom to see his beautiful mate. Hunched over the toilet throwing up stomach acid.
He runs into the bathroom holds his hair back. One hand holding his hair back the other rubbing his back gently.
Once Deku his done he flushes the toilet sitting down on the cold tile floor. Katsuki sitting next to him.

"You know.. I can actually see this happening" says Shinso.
" Me too Kero" says Tsu.
" Definitely" agrees Uraraka.

" What the hell was that?!" Screams Katsuki worriedly." I don't know Kacchan" Deku says. Tired from throwing up. " I'm... Tired but need to get this taste out my mouth" he says attempting to stand up.
Only to fail miserably. Katsuki catches Deku before he hits the ground. " You clearly can't stand" Katsuki deadpans. He suddenly has an idea. Smirking to himself he picks Deku up bridal style. Izuku yelps in surprise. Grabbing onto Katsuki's neck out of reflex to avoid falling. "Kacchan! What the heck out me down!" He screams. " Shut the fuck up Deku I'm only putting you on the sink to brush your teeth" he says going as he said. Deku brushes his teeth. He falls asleep at some point doing it. Katsuki wakes him up and to make him spit and rinse.

"He actually has fell asleep once brushing his teeth and I had to wake him up. I thought I would loose my life that day" Katsuki says shivering.

" U-um o-ok moving on" I say shivering at waking up Deku.

Deku wakes up. Although not in the way Katsuki thought. Deku hair is covering his eyes eerily. " Deku?" Katsuki says in a scared tone.
" Katsuki why would you wake me up" he says in a tone that would make even a villain shiver.

The villains in the theatre shiver. Even All for One.
' my son his scary' he thinks proudly.

" U-u-uh so you can finish brushing your teeth" Katsuki says scared for his life. "Katsuki I'm letting you off since I should finish" he says his whole aura changing instantly. Katsuki is trembling. He thought he was done for.
Deku finishes brushing his teeth. But low and behold he falls asleep again. Katsuki picks up his beautiful mate and Carry's him into their shared bedroom. He tucks in his Omega kissing the top of his head.

"That was fucking cute as hell" says Mitsuki. " Katsuki is sweet~ wonder how he'll look covered in blood~" says Toga. " Shut the fuck up you fucking blood sucking psycho" Dabi says.
" Shut the fuck up pyromaniac" Says Shiggy to Dabi. " I rather not handy manny" Dabi says back smirking. " Who the fuck even is that!?" Shiggy says mad. " Nobody your tiny brain can handle" Dabi says. " Dabi I swear to fucking shit if you don't shut the fuck up I'ma shive my hand down your fucking throat and disintegrate you from the inside out" Shiggy says. Dabi looks at him with the shit eating grin and says one thing.

" Kinky" Shiggy blushes profusely. Everyone including AFO laughing at this exchange. They can feel the sexual tension.

He's about to leave the room till He feels a tig on sleeve. Along with a whimper. He turns to see Deku looking sleepy. " Please stay" Deku whispers. " Ok Izuku" Katsuki says. Kinda knowing this would happen. After all omegas love attention from their alphas. He hops back into bed with his mate. He pulls Deku's face to his chest. Deku snuggles close to his mate. Breathing in Carmel and pumpkin spice. He falls asleep not too long after that. Bakugou looks down at his sleeping mates face and smiles slightly. He stuff his face in His Deku's beautiful green curls. He breaths in Deeply. Vanilla rose. He loves how his mate smells. He falls asleep instantly. Tommorow is gonna be one hell of a day for Izuku.

" So that's the end of part 1. I don't fuck with cliffhangers and be wanting to flip tables over it" I say to everyone.

" I wanna see what happens next"
Says Deku.
" Why Deku" Katsuki smirks knowingly.
" B-b-because I do. Everyone does Kacchan" he says blushing. Deku knows he wants to see how he acts pregnant.

" Is that so?" He says still smirking at his curly headed boyfriend.

"Oh shut the fuck up you dandelion. Leave my unofficial official son alone" I say to Katsuki. He growls at me. I growl back. We stare at each other. I win that staring contest.

" Ok ok let's start."

good Deku. It's about damn time" Katsuki says smirking.

" Of course you would be proud Bakugou" says Iida.

" Fuck yeah" he responds with a smirk. Deku just rolls his eyes  knowing he's speaks that way all the time in front of his hot headed boyfriend.

" Damn y'all are deaf as fuck then" I say to them. Only to be ignored.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

5.5K 128 21
-editing- Todoroki and Deku end up together, but how long will Bakugo tolerate it? (Self harm trigger warning)
40.6K 520 22
This is a College AU and Todoroki is currently dating Deku and Bakugo is Currently dating Kirishima And Bakugo and Deku doesn't know each other in t...
603 3 28
This is a remake of the story due to the first one having publish glitches my rules still remain you can not copy my work and no hates this is my AU...
83K 2.1K 19
[Soulmate AU] . . . Symbols. Red String. Colors. Horns and Wings? You got that right. There are many ways to find a soulmate. Everyone in class 1-A k...