Freshman, a Diary | Completed

Od Shutoya

Tshedza loses her virginity to her boyfriend's best friend, now she has to understand what true love is as sh... Více

Introduction
1. The Meet
2. The Friends
4. The Party ii
5. The Mystery Guy
6. The Family
7. The Sex
8. The Shame
9. The Secrets
10. The Cheating
11. The Warning
12. The Kiss
13. The Visit
14. The Ruin
15. The Curse
16. The Repeat
17. The Revenge
18. The First Time
19. The Disease
20. The Results
21. The Blessers i
22. The Blessers ii
23. The Date
24. The House
25. The Couple
26. The Drama
27. The Pregnancy
28. The Breakup
29. The Tragedy
30. The Hope

3. The Party i

161 11 13
Od Shutoya

March

Saturday

My mom decided to postpone the visit...

Well, guess who will still be rocking them old clothes?

She sent me some money though, is just, money is never enough when paying for the shopping yourself.

So no school today, thank God. Zinzi and I decided to go to the mall. I had to use the little money my mom sent before I use it on food or unnecessary books. I walked to the campus just to catch a bus that takes us to the mall. The bus goes through all School Res and then drops us at Rosebank mall every weekend. Zinzi was waiting for me at her res. Our goal was to find beautiful new clothes for the party, we missed the freshers' party, so we had to shine on this one.

The shopping went well and I just wished my mom was around as I didn't get everything I wanted.

Monday

I haven't seen Sihle since he came by my room to get the movies last Wednesday, but we have chatted a bit during the weekend. He wanted to visit me on Saturday, but I wasn't around. I'm a bit glad I wasn't around because I'm not ready to hang out with him when we have the whole day, I'm not prepared for that.

The first lecture on Monday is Chemistry. Most people I have seen at the campus I mostly see them in Chemistry lecture. And now that I know Sihle, I see his friends are also in the same class as us. I walked past them sitting at the back, I didn't greet them, I couldn't handle the eyes staring at me as I walk down the stairs to the almost front sit. I can always greet Sihle via WhatsApp.

"I saw your boyfriend, he said hi, have you seen mine?" Zinzi asked the moment I sat next to her.

"He's not my boyfriend. You still haven't got his numbers?" I asked. She told me over the weekend about Jabu that he didn't ask her the phone numbers and now she's afraid he might not fancy her.

"I haven't seen him since that day we met. I was just hoping he would ask Sihle to ask you for my numbers, but he hasn't?" She said sadly.

"No, sorry. But I haven't talked to Sihle since Saturday. Give Jabu some time maybe he will ask today." I said, bringing hope back.

"Why is he not even here? All his friends are here,"

"Maybe he got a different slot,"

"Yeah maybe,"

During a 15 minutes break between Chemistry lecture, we walked out, and in no time, we found ourselves standing talking to Sihle and his pals. We talked about 'I have no idea what' and the dodgy guy who tried to get my attention when we met last week, just joined.

His name is Karabo, I heard when the guys were talking to him asking why he was late. When he joined us, he stared at me and winked, I had no idea how to respond. While they were busy talking, I dragged Zinzi, and that was our way out.

"Why did we leave? I wanted to ask where Jabu is?" Zinzi said, desperately.

"Good thing I dragged you, you don't ask them that, they will tell him, and you will look desperate."

"Well, I am desperate,"

"Give him some time, I will ask Sihle, is better coming from me," I said as we sit down.

The second lecture started, and the lecturer announced the first test coming up.

Friday

Friday afternoon is always a Maths tutorial for us. Zinzi and I didn't get the same classroom, but we finish at the same time. Sometimes it is as early as half past 3 and sometimes as late as quarter past 5.

During the tutorial, I was also chatting with Sihle. We weren't talking much since I blew him last Saturday when he wanted to hang. I think we've only spoken on Monday during Chemistry lecture, and he came to check up on me Wednesday night, but I couldn't let him in because I was trying to finish my project. We haven't chatted since then so today I just decided to say hi to him. I don't think I have ever started a conversation with him, is always the other way 'round.

So Zinzi and I can't wait for the party, we even bought some new clothes last Saturday, I texted, trying to start the Jabu conversation.

Yeah, looking forward to it too. So, you really were at the mall on Saturday? I thought you just made that up to blew me up,

Really? You should know something about me, I don't lie, I typed with a wink emoji.

Well, good to know. I will trust you from now on

Good

Please send me your friend's Tens, Jabu has been nagging me, and I couldn't get a chance to ask you during the week, Finally, he asked. We chat probably until we were done for the tutorial which ended at 17h00.

Saturday

I spent most of my weekend indoors. My mom finally made a day to come, next week Friday so that we can both go to Tshifhiwa's place. Next week Friday guys, the exact same day I have been waiting for, the party day. I felt like she was killing me.

"You don't seem like you want me to come," She said, on the other side of the call.

"I do mom, is that next week Friday I have a practical, we are going to the field, so I don't know what time we will come back."

"Oh, I don't want to be the reason you miss your schoolwork,"

"Yeah, maybe go to Tshifhiwa's place, and you can come to pick me up on Saturday morning."

"Yeah, at least I will not have to drive to that city of yours full of taxis, I will talk to your sister then," Thank God. At this point, I don't even know if 1st years go to the field for this course. At least Tshifhiwa knows nothing about Faculty of Science.

The countdown begins. We couldn't wait to attend our first party, us dorks. Oh and the good news, Zinzi has secure the bag on Jabu, she told me they have been chatting non-stop and things are looking good. 

Thursday

She arrived, and I was just counting down to Friday night. I need it, the party. My life has been boring lately, I needed to party and loosen up a bit. After all, that's what universities are for, at least that's what Ben Lewis said in Accepted, kind like said.

I woke up and started my Thursday, but not because I wanted to, but because I knew the only way to get to Friday is to finish Thursday and the only way to finish Thursday, is to start it.

As usual, I had my regular Thursday, which took forever to end, but eventually, it did. But before it ended, we received a Chemistry group work, and luckily, Jabu became part of it too as although he doesn't attend Chem101 lectures with us, he does at least attend Chem101 practicals with us. It was nice that we had a choice to choose who we want to group with, unlike being stuck with your Lab partner. Thank God cause mine, I wouldn't want to do much more work with her.

So, in the group, it was Sihle, Zinzi, Jabu, me of course and last but not least, Karabo. I don't know why Karabo insisted on joining our group as we were already enough being 4 but well, you can't have what you want with Karabo.

Friday

As Thursday is always loyal for bringing Friday, it finally arrived, and we were all lucky our day ended at  4 after the tutorial. Zinzi brought separate clothes to change as we were going to get ready at my place. After the party, she will crash at my place because the students' buses to her Res, stop rotating at 10 pm. We will surely still be at the party at that time. For her to spend the night at my place, we must pay the overnight cash.

We arrived at my place and started preparing ourselves. I was also chatting with Sihle; he told me he will come to take us when it's time to go. We headed to the showers and started preparing, we were so excited to attend the party that we made sure we don't get late.

After a shower, we came back to my room and started dressing up. I have washed my afro too, big mistake as it was way too damp and wet. Zinzi blew dry it while she stands in a bit distance from me to avoid the heat from the dryer to my precious hair.

"We are going to be late, you shouldn't have washed it today," she complained while she is still in her towel.

"Come on it's only passing 5, we won't be late," I said as I looked at the time on my playing music laptop. She finally got it a little bit dry, just enough for it to have no water dripping.

We started dressing up...

Zinzi is a pretty girl, she's a bit lighter in complexion, compared to me. She wore her beautiful shorts that match with her shoulder revealing top. She continued putting herself makeup, and I was just busy, styling my not so dry afro.

"I swear if that Jabu guy doesn't come, I'm going to kill him," she said as she continues to put more blush on her cheeks.

"Hey, chill, you just started chatting with the guy like last week. Obviously, he will come, but don't turn all your hopes up," I said, trying to calm her down and to lower her hopes.

"Ha-ha, says the girl who is planning a wedding with a mystery guy she met once but still can't stop thinking about him, your hopes are the ones that are jumping fences, my friend," she said, and we both laughed. 

I should definitely lower my hopes when it comes to the mystery guy

"But really, I don't care if he might have a girlfriend, he led me on when we chat, so he's already in," she continued, putting on lipstick. I fear for Jabu right now. "How about you, you are not talking much about Sihle, what's going on with you two?" she finished. She was right though, Sihle doesn't make me feel like the way she feels about Jabu.

"Um, I don't know, I just don't like him enough yet, is that the mystery guy..." she stopped me, and I just focused on my face and the makeup.

"Come on, I can understand planning your wedding with him, it's a fantasy, and that's just it. But dishing a possible real boyfriend just for him, that's just stupid. You haven't even seen him again, what if you never see him again. Don't blow up Sihle for someone who doesn't even know you,"

"Stupid? that's harsh."  " Yeah, I know. We will see, maybe tonight I will be different toward Sihle," I said, and we continued painting our faces.

It was passing 7, and we were all dressed up and ready, but Sihle was still not at my door knocking. Waiting was killing both of us, we got ready very early.

I looked in the mirror, a 5-2 feet girl was staring back at me, she looked nervous, but she suddenly pulled the 'confident' face. She was wearing a high waist jegging with a crop shirt and platform sneakers. Her face was cute and innocent as she didn't believe it was her standing in the mirror. She smiled, seeing how pretty she looked. Her very white teeth on her brown skin face pop, remind me of the mystery guy.

"You really look pretty Tshedza, the outfit is working," Zinzi said as she tried to pull her very short jean a little bit lower. I was already deep in thought, thinking about how it's going to feel, attending a party without having to worry about having to be home before 10 p.m. She is right, I looked pretty, I thought as I stepped out of the mirror's front.

"So do you," I said, and Zinzi grinned, taking my position in the mirror while I try to shove some stuff in my not so fancy bag. "We are going to a party," I chirped, and we both jumped very excitedly.

It was around 8 when Sihle nocked at my door after a long time of waiting. My hair was already completely dry, I should not have even used the heat dryer.

"Wow, you girls look like you are ready for this, come 'on, let's go, the car is already downstairs," he said, and we were both surprised, I didn't know we were going far where we would need to use a car.

"Where are we going? I thought we were walking," I asked as I take my small bag and getting ready to leave my place at night for the first time.

"Yeah, we can walk is not that far is that my friend just wants to show off his car to you guys," he said, and Zinzi and I looked at each other and smiled. I locked my room, and we walked toward the elevator.

"You ready Zinzi? You look like you are getting nervous," he asked Zinzi as she started fidgeting. I guess we were both nervous, at least I was better at hiding it. I've always been a person of 'not easy to read' kind of person. I can hide my true feelings so easily compared to many people.

"No, am cool, I just need some few drinks to catch up with my drunk me," she said, and we all laughed.

"Don't worry, my guy has drinks in the car," he said, and I was just wondering which one of those 3 guys has a car.

We walked out of the elevator, and I could feel Sihle was on cloud 9 while the security guard kept on praising him for having us. He led us toward the door while we follow behind like puppies taking a walk for the first time.

We got to where the car was parked, a bit further from the building entrance and when we arrived on the driver's side; he was relaxing on the driver's seat scrolling down his phone, Karabo. So Karabo is the one with a car, and I could see why Sihle hated the car idea.

"Let one girl come in front," Karabo said as Sihle has already gone around the car to take the front seat. Zinzi and I were still standing on Karabo's side, me trying to dodge Karabo's google eyes. Sihle looked at me a little bit embarrassed after Karabo's command. I could see he was already giving up on me like I would choose the one who has a car over him. I looked at Zinzi to beg her to take the front seat, she started walking around, and I could see Sihle's face beginning to light up again as I enter through the back with him.

Karabo was not happy about it though, I could tell.

"You girls smell good," Karabo said as he started the car.

"Thanks," Zinzi answered. I don't like Karabo. I'm that type of person who doesn't need a lot of time to tell if I like or dislike a person. Right now, I was sure I didn't like Karabo and his attitude. So was Sihle, he didn't like his friend too.

We had our 10 minutes safe journey, it was not far at all but well, who needs feet when they've got cars. With a car, it ended up taking longer because of the 1-way road, having to drive far just to go around. We entered at someplace I haven't seen before, the place looked cool. Few people were standing outside the building, including two of Sihle's friends.

Well, 10 minutes in the car was just 10 minutes but not to my friend Zinzi, she was already tipsy by the wine she drank on the way, and she was continuing. I was drinking, but I guess I was taking it a bit slow as I was still feeling my boring self. We entered inside where the heart of the party was, and there were few people inside, very few girls.

Sihle brought us drinks as we find ourselves comfy seats. Karabo has already found a way to the bar as well, and as far as he was, he was still checking me out.

The girls were, um I guess I can just say, girls. I was the only one on long pants; it was only skin on girls, including my own friend.

"You and your whore friends betrayed me," I said to Zinzi, and she laughed as she realised I was talking about the shorts they were wearing.

"I wish I was wearing a legging too, now I look like them," she said, and we continued chuckling as Sihle walked to us giving us a plate of snacks. He was really taking care of us.

"I don't see Jabu," Zinzi said. I was not worrying much as I have seen him outside, so I knew she will see him soon.

Oh, much sooner than I expected, he walked in looking around too, but one of the whores saw him and walked to him and hugged him. Before I could tell Zinzi, she has already seen him and up she was, walking toward them. Zinzi arrived and whispered something to Jabu while standing behind him, and when he turned, they jumped to each other and started kissing, with the whore girl just standing there, surprised.

The whore girl frowned and started walking to her friends, and I could see the hatred that grew on them for us was unchangeable. Shit just got real, I thought to myself, sipping my drink.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

287 4 23
"Welcome to the first year of my college life" To the readers: Let's go to our college together and enjoy this first year of college together with me...
251K 1.1K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship
418 34 11
For Phillip, getting a college degree is the only way to escape poverty. But school-life balance is not as easy as he imagined, especially for stude...
410K 18.8K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...