House of Cards: Book 4 of the...

By The_Wildcards

(Part two of the Wildcards Series) Asher German is sick of the Twisted Skulls and Fallen thinking they can ge... More

🃏House of Cards🃏
Magic Doors
Punk Overload
Oohh Pretty!
Birthday Fun
Girl's Night
Hell's Nightmare
The Rise
Queen's Cards
Winding Roses
Brazen Acts (10)
Friends vs Friends
Crocodile Tears
Squeaking Mice
Box Office Hit
Rock Gods
Pretty Fire
Flying High
Girls Day Out
The Ace and his Queen (20)
Chasing Shadows
Sisters and Misters
Bunny Guard
War Buddies
Love Notes
Hard Admissions
Rude Morning Wakeups
Collapsing Cards
House of Ash

New Prey

28 1 0
By The_Wildcards

Chapter 17

Uneasy about their upcoming job tonight against the Skulls, Charlie moves through the halls of Stem to her locker with a forced smile on her face. They're taking a huge risk tonight. The little gangs know not to fuck with them, but it's time to show the big guys that they aren't kidding around.

The idea of pissing off Alex Moretti sends a shiver down her spine. This time, Charlie's chosen just her boys to help. She doesn't want Tennessee or Momo there. The girls aren't needed and they don't need just bodies, they need set skills tonight for this heist.

When she gets to her locker she grabs her English book for her first period. Movement next to her catches her eye when a boy next to her opens a locker that had been unoccupied for the last six weeks of school.

A boy with dark chocolate brown hair that hangs over his cutely pointy elf-like ears. He stands next to her making her realize that he's the same height as her. She's always been drawn to fresh meat. It's how she got tangled up with Asher from the get-go.

Biting her lip, she closes her locker door, and leans against it. "Hi there."

"Hey," the kid mutters, not paying attention. His hazel green eyes flick to her and shift away for a moment, before they snap back to her. "Hey!" He quickly clears his throat, "Hey."

Charlie holds back the snort from his obvious nervousness. Holding her hand out to him, Charlie flashes him a flirtatious grin, "Charlie Montgomery."

A smile spreads across his face, and takes her hand. "Stephen Wheeler."

"So tell me, Wheels, who's holding you hostage for your first period of the day?" Her eyes flick down to his new schedule he's got clutched in his free hand.

"English."

A playful grin spreads across her face. "Huh, wouldn't you know it, I do too. Why don't I show you where it's at?"

"Montgomery!" Ryker's voice calls out, drawing her attention away from her new toy.

Striding up to her, Ryker brushes a few loose strands of hair out of his face. When he gets to her, he dips her head down to her neck. Looking like he's nuzzling her, he whispers. "I left the van down by the docks." His hand slips into her back pocket and gives her ass a little squeeze as he drops the van keys into the pocket.

When he pulls back he notices Stephen for the first time, giving him a once over. "Who the fuck are you?"

Charlie scowls and slaps his gut, as Stephen grows nervous next to her. "Be nice, ass. This is Stephen Wheeler. Wheels, this is my bestie." She leans over and rests her head against Ryker's chest, earning an eye roll from him. "Ryker Reed."

"Right, anyway, I'll catch ya later." Ryker nods. He knows there's no point in getting to know one of her toys. Once she one and dones him, the kid will be out of the picture.

"Friendly." Stephen scowls over his shoulder at Ryker, as she tugs him down the hall.

"Eh." Charlie shrugs. "Ryker doesn't care about a lot of people unless you come with a set of tits and don't annoy the shit out of him."

Once in English class, Charlie sticks close to her new toy, by choosing a seat next to him, and even inviting him to sit with them at lunch.

Sliding in beside her, Asher's gaze runs over their new member. "Spielen sie, meinen kleiner Fuchs?" Are you playing, my little fox?

"Ja." She grins, turning her attention to Asher. "Er ist hübsch." He's pretty. Her eyes flick back to Stephen. "Wheels, this is my boyfriend, Asher. Asher, Stephen Wheeler."

Disappointment fills Stephen's eyes as they land on Asher. "Boyfriend?"

Asher raises a brow in response. "Yes. Is it that surprising?"

Stephen shakes his head. It isn't surprising she has one, but he was hoping she didn't.

"Wheels just moved here from..." Charlie's pauses realizing she has no idea where he's from.

"Missouri," Stephen finishes for her.

"Oh." Her eyes grow slightly in surprise. "How the hell did you end up here?"

Stephen's gaze drops to his food tray. "Parents divorced. The one only one thing the both could agree on. Neither wanted custody of me. I didn't fit into either of their new lives." He gives a small shrug. "So I came out here to live with my sister."

A smile pulls at the corner of her mouth. "I think you're going to fit in perfectly with us."

Now to determine how well.

"So, what do you do for fun?"

"Racing, or it used to be. I'd spend my weekends at the race track competing. I did drag races and demo derbies." His eyes lighten as he recalls his favorite pastime. "I even built my own car once for a demo derby."

A broad smile spreads across Charlie's face. "Races, huh?" Her head turns to Asher, flashing him her pleading, can I keep him, eyes.

Asher rolls his eyes. "Charlotte likes to race."

Stephen's gaze snaps up to Charlie. "Really? What kind?"

"Um," she smirks, and leans into Asher. "Street."

Stephen scowls, and leans in to whisper. "Street? Isn't that illegal?"

A coy grin spreads across her face as she leans over dangerously close to him. "Yes."

He nods and sits back.

Turning his full gaze on him, Asher lets his desire for knowledge snap out. "Does illegal races and such activities bother you?"

"Nah, there's a reason my parents didn't want me." Picking up a fry, Stephen pops it into his mouth. "I like taking joy rides, and got into some trouble tagging back home." Stephen's eyes slightly widen at his admission. When no one seems phased, he relaxes.

"Don't worry, Wheels, you're in good company." Charlie winks, before curling into Asher. Tilting her head up to Asher's ear she whispers just soft enough for him to hear. "Want some breakfast for lunch, Baney?"

A slow grin spreads across Asher's face as he pushes back and stands. "I know a great spot."

Charlie hops up next to him just as Stephen asks, "A great spot for what?"

"You don't wanna know." Ryker snorts nearby, knowing that those two can't keep their hands off each other for five minutes.

"Fourth breakfast." Asher grins.

"Oh god..." Ryker groans, rolling his eyes. "We don't need details."

"Why do I have a feeling that none of this has to do with food?" Stephen's gaze shifts to Ryker.

"Cause it doesn't." To show what they mean, Ryker holds up two fingers in the shape of a 'V' and flicks his tongue between them.

Charlie wiggles her brows at the two, and grabs Asher's hand. "Baney breakfast is the best."

"Charlotte sundae was better." Asher bites his lip ring and smirks as leads her to their next class, sex ed.

Charlie wrinkles her nose. "No, that was horrible and should never be repeated. I still have nightmares."

"It was fantastic and you were screaming just like normal." He gives her a pointed look as he looks inside the classroom only to swiftly unlock the door. "You're lying, little fox. "

Charlie shakes her head. "Nope, I was totally faking it for you." She bites her lip, as she follows Asher into their sex ed class.

Closing the door behind them, Asher leads her to the teacher's front table he uses for supplies and nods for her to hop up. Charlie jumps up on the table and runs her fingers over his abs. "You're such a perv, I suppose we are putting Mr. Reese's lessons to the test?" She nods over to the jar of condoms their teacher keeps to promote safe sex.

Asher raises a brow. "You want me to sheath it?"

"Well," she smirks, "we should at least pretend like we listen."

"Pretend, yes, but I fully intend to fuck you bare, Charlotte."

"I like your plan, but it will have to be a quickie, and a real quickie. Like normal people quickie." They don't have a lot of lunch left, and she'd rath not get suspended for being caught having sex on their sex ed teacher's desk. Though the irony would be hilarious.

"Fine, but you're making it worth my while." Undoing his belt, Asher swiftly jerks her against him allowing her to reach in for what she desires.

Charlie goes for gold, and places him where she wants him. Wrapping her legs around him, she kicks him in the butt, jerking him forward. "Let's get you feral, Baney bae," she growls in his ear. Biting it, she clenches down around him.

A deep growl reverberates in Asher's chest as he slams into her, causing her to arch her back as punishment, not that Charlie considers it that. "You're asking for trouble, little fox."

Charlie giggles, not letting go of his lobe. To get him off fast, she's going to have to pull every hat trick she knows to do so. Threading her hand up under his shirt, she reaches the point on his chest only she's allowed and runs her hands over him.

He shudders from the unusual sensation of someone touching him there. A glare crosses his face, not that she can see it. "You're trying to play dirty. Remember two can do that." Sliding his hand between them, Asher's fingers brush her clit knowing it'll send her into her own frenzy.

"Oh god, Asher," Charlie groans, giving up his ear to nip his neck. "Evil man, I'm trying to be nice." She smirks, and moves to his lips to nip and tug at his lip ring.

Asher's lip curls. "I've never been accused of such a thing, and you like me evil, woman."

"Yes." She grins. "Yes I do."

Picking up their tempo Asher starts swallowing his little fox's screams. They push it closing knowing Mr. Reese will be back soon. Feeling her start to quiver Asher mutter, "Come," against her lips.

Thrashing, into ecstasy Charlie ends up knocking several items off the table. Her legs tighten around him, as she hits her release, and a muted moan encases itself between their lips.

Feeling her clench down hard on him Asher lightly growls against her lips and comes.

"I hate when you make me work fast," he breathes against her lips as they both take a second to catch their breath. "No time for getting clean, we need to rip a few of these and trash them and go."

"What no! I need a shower." Charlie panics.

Asher raises a brow. "And you'll be late with wet hair. I'm pretty sure many realize what that means by now."

"That I am O.C.D. and need baths frequently." Charlie nods. The excuse makes perfect sense to her, and it is the truth.

"An after sex shower, Charlotte." He gives her a pointed look as he tugs her out of the classroom. "We're not exactly known for our discretion. Others have noticed."

"Cause you're too damn loud." Charlie raises a brow as they walk towards their lockers. "Be quieter." She pulls away. "I'm still going to shower. You'll have to catch me to stop me." Charlie wiggles her brows and turns to take off running only to bounce off Stephen.

Taken completely off guard, Charlie stumbles back in shock, and lands flat on her ass.

Rolling his eyes, Asher steps forwards and deftly pulls Charlie to her feet. He spins her into him and drapes a hand over her waist.

"Charlie, I'm so sorry. You alright?" Stephen takes a step forward but doesn't reach out and touch her, like he wants to do.

"Yeah." She rubs her butt. "I'm fine. I broke my pride a little. And my shot of getting clean."

"Where are you two headed?" Stephen's eyes drift up to Asher.

Curling his lip, Asher bites his lip ring. "Sexual education."

Charlie rolls her eyes at his inability to use nicknames, even for classes. "You know, when you say it like that, it sounds perverted."

"I'm actually going there too." Stephen's eyes lighten, as his gaze falls to Charlie. Even though she has a boyfriend, the idea of watching her roll a condom on a banana is a wet dream come true.

Hearing the bell ring above them Asher lowers his head to her ear. "We still need our books, little fox."

"Yeah, yeah, see you in class, Wheels." Charlie waves and drags Asher off. When they get their books and rush back, they end up skidding in just before the tardy bell rings. In the back row, Stephen is sitting at the far end of a table with two saved seats next to him. Looping her finger in Asher's she pulls him over to the empty spots.

"Pushing it, Montgomery, German." Mr. Reese's mood is clearly irritated and they know why.

"We're here, and in the clear." Charlie throws her hands up in the air and takes a bow, before plopping into the chair next to Stephen.

"Not next to her, German." Mr. Reese casts Asher a dark look, knowing perfectly well that they can't sit next to each other and keep their hands to themselves.

Rolling his eyes Asher gestures for Stephen to shift over making him the required buffer between them.

Charlie lets out a huff, and props her elbows on the table. Shifting in her seat, Charlie's hand shoots up in the air. "Mr. Reese!"

"No, learn to use the facilities at lunch like the rest of your classmates, Montgomery," Mr. Reese decrees, turning his back on her only to begin his lecture on protection and the repercussions of not using it.

She drops her hand and pouts. "But I'm having lady problems!"

"That was your excuse last week and the week before, Montgomery. Perhaps you should have paid closer attention to our lecture on menstruation."

"Not all women are the same, Mr. Reese. You'd know if ya got a girlfriend every once and awhile." Charlie gives him a snide grin.

Mr. Reese's expression turns stern. "That's a warning Ms. Montgomery. I suggest you refrain from any further comments that might get you sent to see the principal."

Throwing her arms on her desk, Charlie leans over and glares over at Asher. "This your fault."

Crossing his feet, Asher slides his hands behind his head and smirks. For the rest of the class Charlie amusingly squirms in her seat.

Unsure of what's wrong with her Stephen throws her odd looks off and on while Asher only grins.

When the bell rings signally the end of class, Charlie practically jumps out of her seat and dashes past everyone.

"Wow, she cut out of here like a bat out of hell." Stephen gawks as he grabs his backpack.

"Yes." Asher bites his lip ring knowing just why that is too, making him look a bit like the cat who caught the canary. "I'll see you around Wheeler, unless you're going to Art."

"Nah, choir. See ya." He nods as he heads toward the band and choir part of the school.

Walking to his art class, Asher raises a brow as Pixie falls in line with him. "You know how my fox feels about you around me at school, Pixie."

Adjusting her shoulder bag, Pixie rolls her eyes. "I want to be one of the ones who goes tonight. You need someone good like me."

Raising a brow Asher cuts her a sharp look. "You're decent, not good. Hardly close to my best. I gave you my answer already. Do not make me repeat myself."

"Taking the Wickens will be a mistake and you know it."

"And you merely dislike Velvet. Now leave before one of Charlotte's friends sees you with me."

Huffing, Pixie stomps off, leaving Asher in peace. 

Thanks for reading you can follow your authors at:

Ashabellanar4life and Reading_Mermaid08

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 9.9K 51
Axel Brown was not particularly approachable. With a cold interior and a deadly stare he'd scare those who get to close away. So what was so differen...
117K 2.9K 59
This Story is a Sequel to Broken so I suggest you read that first before coming to this one because then you are not going to understand Anything. Th...
188K 5.6K 60
NOW PUBLISHED WORLDWIDE AS A PAPERBACK/EBOOK! This is a Wattpad featured story in Teen Fiction. When sixteen-year-old Lissa Mehra arrives at the qu...
9.7K 850 45
{Complete} Formally named The Wildcards: Book 1 A new player is about to step into play at Stem at Cardiff by the Sea's High school section. Handsom...