My Soulmate ✔️

By mahi_trytowrite

Before Gulf's marriage, his whole life changes because of meeting with Mew again as his wedding planner... Th... More

1.Surprise Meeting
2. Surprise meeting (2)
3. Plan to meet
4. Pre-wedding photoshoot
5. Kidnapping
6. Flashback
7. Flash back(2)
8. Forgiveness
9. At Beach
10. Shocked
11. Confusion
12. Truth-1
13. Truth -2
Announcement
14. At Night
15. Reunion
16. Unexpected Guest
17. Truth Or Dare
18. Love You
19. Meeting with Pufai
Announcment
20. Pufai and Mark
21. Moving into
22. Pufai's Dad
23. Pufai's Plan
24. A New Start
25. Faith in us...our love
26. Meeting with Pufai's dad
27. Trust
28. Will he say yes?
29. Clingyness
30. Hiding the truth
31. G's mom's past
32. Not gonna leave
33. Surprise
34. The Plan
35. Kick
36. Memory... loss...
37. What had happened : 1
38. What had happened: 2
39. Things Change
40. Chance
41. Party
42. Manipulation
43. No one at fault
45. Truth behind Ownership
46. Nightmare
47. Near to truth
48. Become Friends
49. Who is Mew!!
50. No, He did that... not me!
Not an update
51. Sook and Loy
52. Special guest-1
Not an Update
53. Special guest-2
54. Special guest-3
55. Not ready to lose anyone
56. Blessings or Curse
57. Need to calm down
58. Hiding something!
59. Game on!
60. He is going to...
61. Stopped him
62. He got shot!
63. Punishment
64. Marriage
65. Maldives -1
66. Maldives -2
67. Maldives -3 🔞
68. Marriage life
69. Where were you?
70. Sorry!
🌻Epilogue🌞
Thank you so much 💓

44. Lunch

1.4K 103 34
By mahi_trytowrite

"Hello Guys 😇

I am back with not that emo update... You all can relax a bit... 💜

You are going to feel many emotions today... so be ready... 😘

Thank You 🙏💜"

_____*****_____

(Mew's POV)

After talking with that guy I called Loy to get information about Lee and his family...I thought he was going to question me but he didn't!! I called my dad and told him that I am going to his place became Mr. Lee invited me and What surprised me that he agreed!!

Within an hour Loy came and gave me that guy's information... I read all and I came to know that all are afraid of him... He is like Mafia or what!! He didn't stay in one country for more than 1 week ... He has so many properties under his name and What funny is... He is the main boss not his dad?!!! What does that mean? I came to know he likes to buy things and that includes humans?! What?? One min If all this information is right then my baby is not safe... What if he was... No no, I can't think like this... I have to confirm it... But what is conflicting with me about the last two years... His last location was in Taiwan after that where is he? And two years... Why this number matches with me and Gulf's separation!! Whatever he is doing I have to find out...
Then I finish my pending work and went to their house...

I checked two times became it looks like a palace!! But I am not that surprised... I was standing at the entrance behind me there was one girl with a cat!!! I knock and that Lee guy opens it... He saw me then that girl...

Lee:" Honey... Your Miao is here"

Miao!!! Me?? Does he know me?? So was that all act?? I know my baby never does that to me... He can't move on... I saw he was running at us...

Lee:" Honey, slow down..."

I hate it when he called him honey... He looked at us then...

Gulf:" Miao, finally you are here... I missed so much"

I thought he was telling me... But... He took that cat from that girl!!

Lee:" Where is Tom?"

Lisa:" Jenny will bring him"

Gulf:" She is coming too?? Min, we are at the door... At least offer them to come in"

Lee:" Oh sorry... Come in Mr. New and you too" His voice was like ordering me... What an arrogant man!!

Lisa:" Thank you, sir"

We all went in... So basically I become a fool... He must be joking right?!! How can he give my name to this cat?? Calm down...Mew... You will come to know...wait a little bit...

Gulf:" When is Jenny coming? "

Lisa:" At evening sir"

Gulf:" I told you before not to call me that... Take rest..."

Lee:" Last room at the end will be yours... "

Gulf:" One min... If Jenny is coming then are you gonna share room or Should we prepare another room?"

Lisa:" It's OK sir... We can share "

Who is she? She looks so young though!! One min she is one of them who bought by this guy!

Gulf:" You are not gonna stop calling me Sir right? "

Lee:" Honey, you know she won't... Lisa, you can go now"

This guy is really something else... I mean he is changing his tone so easily...

Lee: " So Mr. New... I thought you were going to apologize "

Gulf:" MIN! Sorry, Mr. New... "

They must be close if my baby calling him with that name... It reminds me of his old habit to gave cute name ... I miss those days...

Lee:" Why are you saying sorry? Concentrate on your Miao"

Gulf:" OK"

What!! How can he order him!! He is not a puppet... My baby must be suffered because of him... I will get you out, baby... Don't worry...

Lee:" So... Are you gonna say?"

New: "Oh... Amm Gulf, I am sorry about yesterday... I didn't mean to do that"

Lee: "You can't call him by his name"

Gulf: "MIN!! You can call me that... and It's OK... Min, It's already lunchtime call Dad and tell him to come down... I will prepare a table "

Lee:" Honey, you know my answer right?! Just wait for dad will do that"

Gulf:" OK fine... "

Lee was talking on his phone then I got an idea...

New:" Gulf, where is the washroom?"

Gulf:" One min... Min will show you "

New:" But I can't wait"

Gulf:" OK OK... Let's go... "

He saw that Lee is busy on the phone so he told me to follow him...
Why is he hesitating? Is he scared of him?

Gulf:" On your right side"

New:" Ohk"

I went in and wash my face ... You can do this Mew... I came out and saw...He waited outside and playing with his cat.... my cute baby...I miss him so much... but this is not the right time... What should I do now?
Should I ask him something?

New:" Gulf, Are you OK?"

Gulf:" Hh?? Yes, I am ... Why?"

New:" I mean I know about Lee... He is a dangerous person... " Before I continued...

Gulf: " Yes I am fine and don't say such things about him... Let's go otherwise he will be worried "

Worried!!!Worried about what? Gulf, How can you be so cruel!!

He walked so fast and when we reached there...

Lee:" Where were you?" He really looked worried

Gulf:" Just went to help him with to find a washroom "

Lee:" You should have asked me... Now let's go... Dad already in the kitchen"

He didn't look at me... Why are you doing this Gulf?

Lee:" Mr. New follow us"

I followed them... All were there Mr. Lee, his son Sook too...

Mr. Lee:" Come sit... I hope you like it" His dad is polite But then I saw all dishes!!

What Seafood!! But my baby can't eat this!! They want to kill him or what?!

Lee:" Where's honey food?"

Mr. Lee:" I forget... One min... I will be back"

Gulf: " You don't have to be rude Min"

Sook:" Scold him Gulfii... He always behaves like that"

Lee:" Shut up and eat"

We all were eating... Should I say something? Now or never Mew... Just do it...

Mew:" I heard a lot about you ( To Lee) "

Gulf stopped eating and looked at me...

Lee:" What do you mean?"

Mew:" I heard you like to buy things and that includes humans too... I mean you are buying them or it is just rumored? "

Lee:" That's my business you don't have to know"

Why is Gulf not saying anything? Is he afraid of him?
Suddenly...

Gulf:" I am not in the mood... I will be in our room... "

Lee:" Honey... Wait I am coming too"

Gulf:" No... I want to be alone "

Lee:" OK"

I damn sure I saw tears in his eyes which means he surely afraid of him...

Lee:" You made my Honey sad and this is the second time... I am telling you last time think before you speak... "

Mew:" Why? Are you afraid that he came to know your true self?"

Before he could say anything we all heard some noise like breaking things or something...

Lee and his dad ran to it and Sook went somewhere... I also follow them...

Lee tries to open the door but it looks like my baby locked it...

Lee:" Honey... Open the door... Please "

Mr. Lee:" Please Son... Come outside... Please open the door "

Mew:" What is happening? "

Lee:" Shut your mouth... This is all you fault"

Mr. Lee:" Son... We all are here... Please open the door "

Lee:" If something happened I will kill you ( to me) "

What!! How dare he threaten me?

Mr. Lee:" OK I know how is he gonna come out"

Lee:" Do whatever you want... Just make him open the door"

Mr. Lee:" Son... Your Min going crazy... He... He is fighting with Sook... Please help me with that... I don't want to lose any of them..." Like seriously!!!

Suddenly the door opened and I saw him in his worse condition!! Lee hugs him in front of me again...

Lee:" Shh... Honey look no one is here... Calm down... Let's go in... It's OK... No one is hurt"

He didn't say anything... They both went in... His dad also went in... Should I go in? Whatever... I went in too...

He helps Gulf to sit on bad and he went on his knee and helps him to wipe his tears...
I and his dad were standing there...

Gulf:" Sorry... I couldn't control "

Lee:" Don't be sorry Honey... You can break anything you want OK but don't lock the door next time, please... "

He nodes... What is wrong with him?

Mr. Lee:" What happened, son? Why so sudden? You were fine before "

Gulf:" I don't know dad... But I don't want to remember that thing again... It was so scary dad... Min... That was all dream, right? That has not happened in real right?"

Lee:" Don't be like this Honey... You know the answer... But don't be sacred... You are safe now... OK... "

Sook entered with Medicine...

Lee:" Give it to me (to Sook)... Take this and rest OK?"

Gulf:" You are not leaving right?"

Lee:" No Honey... Now take it... Dad... I will be with him...You all can leave now "

Mr. Lee:" OK... Take care son..."

Sook:" Let's go Mr. New"

I don't want to... My baby in pain... He looks so scared!! But why?? Why that guy treating him like that... Why he became like this? I know I don't have any other choice that follows them... My baby needs rest...

I came down with them... His dad told me to sit with them...

Mew:" Can you tell me What just happened? "

Sook:" You don't have to know"

Mr. Lee:" Don't be rude Sook... It's nothing new... He will be fine after some time"

Mew:" Fine! Seriously? I don't see that... He looks so scared "

sook: "And that is because of you... If you didn't say things like that... it might not trigger him"

Mew: "Trigger!! What do you mean?"

Mr. Lee:" My son-in-law had some problems in the past about that I don't want to talk... but I am telling you... You better behave in front of him... If you have a problem with my son then talk to him directly... Don't use Gulf"

What!! I am using Gulf!!

Mew: "I have one question... They are together for how many years?"

Sook: "Two"

What? Gulf moved on that easily!! Not even try to find me!! Now I am thinking What if my dad was right!!! No Mew, How can you think like that!!

Mew: "Do you know about his past?"

Mr. Lee:" No but we don't want to... And Why are you asking so many questions?"

Mew: "Nothing I was just curious... "

Before I continue Gulf and Lee came down!! I thought he wants to rest...

Gulf: "Mr. New, You said that he likes to buy humans right?"

What!! Why so suddenly!!

Lee: "Honey, It's OK... You need to rest..."

Gulf: "No he doesn't have any right to say something like that... You want to know right... Then listen..."

(Gulf's POV)

At first, I thought he is just having some problem with Min but no... he crosses his line... When he said something about ownership... Suddenly I am hearing a voice and all... so I excuse my self and ran to our room... I lock it but my head was hurting like hell... I don't know why but I am starting to see that black room... it was so dark... I was hearing some voice again... I want to stop it... I couldn't able to control anymore and I started to trow things here and there...

I heard knock on my door... I know who it is but I don't want to open it... then dad tried too... I don't want them to see me like this again... then dad said something I know he was lying.. of course, Min don't fight with Sook right now but I don't want them to feel guilty again so I open it... Min gave me a tight hug and we went to bed... he tries to calm me down...

After all left...

Lee: "What happened Honey?"

Gulf: "I don't know but I don't like this feeling... I don't want to remember anything... Help me, please... "

Lee: " Shh... I will.... Stop thinking about that...Amm Honey... What triggers your memory? Do you know?"

Then it reminds me what that guy said earlier...

Gulf: "Let's go down"

Lee: "What? No... You need to rest"

Gulf: "I will take the rest later... Let's go for now..."

He knows he won't be able to stop me so we both went down... In between, I heard What he said about me... My anger is increasing so much... How can he said something like that!! He doesn't know Min... he doesn't know me... then how can he judge me? but enough is enough...

Gulf: "No he doesn't have any right to say something like that... You want to know right... Then listen... "

_____*****_____

"This is it for today... 💙

Tell me how you feel about today's update... 🙏

Do not forget to vote and give your feedback in the comments... 🙏

Thank You... 🙏

Love you all 💜❤"

👇👇👇👇👇👇

👆👆👆👆👆👆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
48.9K 2.6K 32
[✓Complete Fanfiction✓] ______________________~⚜️~______________________ A unexpected encounter towards Mew Suppasit, a Mafia Boss, who had gone to P...
85.8K 4K 46
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
79.3K 3.5K 15
Mew is 3 years elder than Gulf. It was a senior junior fight that created enmity between them. Three years later when Mew was running his parents' en...