Switched

By Luna_Hime20

What if everything was switched around? what if Naruto was never the kyuubi holder, and The Uchiha massacred... More

🌸🌸
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
🌸Not a Chapter🌸
12
13
14
15
16
⚠️Not a Chapter⚠️
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Not a Chapter
52
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
61
•ɳσƭ α ૮ɦαρƭε૨•

60

677 27 15
By Luna_Hime20

Their return

Naruto's POV

It's been an year since Sakura and Sasuke left in their adventure. It's been pretty boring without Teme here, it's boring not having a rival. Now I understand Guy sensei and his obsession with rivalry with Kaka-sensei.

"Naruto!"

I looked up from my bowl of ramen coming face to face with Shikamaru.

"Are you slacking off again, Naruto." He asked.

"No?"

He sighed, "anyways I just wanted to let you know they're back."

They?
Could it be?

I hurried out the office and went to the main gates. Coming face to face with my long time rival and a very pregnant Sakura. For a moment it was hard to breathe.

"Oh my Kami."

"Naruto! It's so great to see you!" Sakura said as she came to give me a hug. Her long pink hair tied back in a braid, she looked so different from one year ago. Well besides the big belly that she now carries.

"Stop staring like a dummy, dobe." Sasuke said as he approached us.

"I'm just shocked I never thought I was gonna see Sakura very much pregnant when she came back" I said and Shikamaru just laughed.

"When are you due, Sakura-Chan?" Shikamaru asked.

"In a few days, actually..." she confessed making me glare at Sasuke

"Don't tell me you made her walk here knowing she's due in a few days that could turn in time now?" I said.

He rolled his eyes, " do you think I'm stupid. I carried her here, dumbass."

"Hmmm."

"Lets go to my house. I'll gather everyone." Shikamaru said and disappeared.

"Is it a boy or girl?" I asked.

"We don't know yet." She responded a bit thoughtful.

"Teme by the way what did you feed her, she's freaking huge. Hinata didn't even get that big, dattebayo!" I said amazed, I've never seen a belly that huge.

"Dobe!" He said and smacked me.

I rubbed the part he had hit me and glared at him. Sakura just smiled and continued walking.

When we got to Shikamaru's house, everyone was there surprisingly.

The girls hurried to Sakura and began whispering to her excitedly.

I wonder what they're talking about.

•Sakura's POV•

When the girls saw me they hurried to my side and began teasing me excitedly.

I told them about my adventures and avoided to spill any type of detail about the night that caused my big belly.

That's when I noticed.

"Temari, you have two?" I asked referring to the baby she carried.

"Haha yes, her name is Tomoyo." She said.

"You aren't the only one that did the nasty this year Sakura." Ino said with a wink and gave me a smirk that's when I noticed more babies than the usual.

Karui, Choji's wife had a small baby girl, " her name is Chocho." She said with a smile.

Tamaki, Kiba's wife held her baby for me to see, "his name is Koharu." She said, the baby had Tamaki's golden hair color but had the same cheek marks like Kiba.

Minrai, Shino's wife came forward and showed me her baby, " her name is Sachiko." She said. I smiled that was a nice name.

Nari, Lee's wife held her baby to for us to see, "his name is Metal Lee." She said making us sweat dropped as we realized the baby looked like just like Lee.

Then Tenten came out a room and carried two babies, "these are my two babies, his name is Yuuta and her name is Yukie." She said, aww she had twins.

"They're all beautiful, I hope my baby is born as healthy as your children." I said with a smile.

"When are you due, Sakura?"  Tenten asked.

"Any time now." I said and they gave me a knowing smile.

"We'll be there for you, Sak" Ino said as she patted my back.

After a short while we went to sit down, "so, Sakura-Chan—" Temari began, "is it true?"

"Oh what?" I asked.

"Oh, don't act like you don't know, remember what I told you a year ago, before you left?" She said with a smirk.

That's when I remembered...a blush made it's way to my cheeks and she began laughing.

"So it is true!" She exclaimed.

"What's true?" Hinata asked, while baby Boruto played with her hair.

"That Uchiha's are beasts in bed." She responded making me blush harder, while everyone giggled.

As the night continued on, a painful sensation ran across my body. Letting me know it was time, I was having contractions.

"G-guys, I-it's t-time..." I told them and as soon as I did they all got up. Ino hurried to get Sasuke. Hinata went to get Naruto. And just like that I was being rushed to the hospital.

The girls left to their homes to care for their own kids. Hinata left Boruto with Temari, and Ino left Inojin with Sai.

Naruto had brought me a baby bag with things inside, "As a first time parent I figured Sasuke wouldn't know what to pick so I just bought anything I saw that was needed. Dattebayo." He said with a bit nervousness as he remembered when Hinata had Boruto.

When I got to the hospital Lady Tsunade was there and upon seeing my situation she hurried me to a room.

Time ran slow and the contractions came faster. It was now 5 minutes in between and I began to feel tired. I hate this.

That's when it got worse. Ino held my hand as Hinata cleaned the sweat from my forehead. They spoke to me gentle but I wanted to punch everyone in the room.

I felt my eyes changing color, and whiskers began appearing on my cheeks.

"Sakura, calm down love, you're transforming." Sasuke told me agitated.

"Calm down?! Are you crazy! This hurts like a bit—-aghhhh!" I let out as Kurama tried calming me also.

"Just breathe kit, Just breathe." He said.

"Sakura breathe, in and out. You got this." Lady Tsunade said and I tried doing that, I tried focusing on my breathing, that's when I heard Lady Tsunade say, "oh my...." what's wrong?

I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't the pain didn't let me.

After a few minutes I heard baby cries...wait..

"Congratulations Sasuke, Sakura" Lady Tsunade said.

I finally was able to open my eyes and came across two babies. I had twins.

That's when someone opened the door and my father came in. When he saw both twins he fainted and so did Naruto. Hinata hurried to her husband but not before congratulating me.

Sasuke smiled at me, "they're beautiful."

"They sure are"

"What's their names?" Ino asked.

"His name will be Daisuke." I said with a smile.
"Her name will be Sarada" Sasuke said.

Ino smiled and passed Sarada to me while Sasuke carried Daisuke.

That's when I felt my eyes began to close, "Ino, what's happening."

"Sakura you just had a 25 hour labor, just stay with us for a little bit then you can rest." She said a bit worried.

I'm too tired...

I felt my body fall loose and I didn't know what was happening anymore.

•Sasuke's POV•

Sakura fell unconscious making me worry, Ino got Sarada while Tsunade attended to Sakura.

"She's just tired, she isn't in danger everything is okay." She said, then pointed at me, "wanna help the nurses bathe them?" She asked and I glanced over at Sakura.

"She'll be okay, we're going to be here with her." Hinata said with a smile. A nurse came in taking Sarada from Ino and told me to follow her.

We bathed them and once they were clean we went back to the room. Both twins were in a clear basket kind of thing while Kakashi sensei attended to Sakura. Since he woke up he has been by her side and hasn't stopped looking at the kids.

I smiled at him, Kakashi sensei was able to meet his grandchildren, and I was able to gain a family of my own. I couldn't be any more happy.

Two weeks have passed, my mom has been coming over more often to help Sakura with the twins or with house chores.

Sakura has been recovering, thanks to her Kyuubi healing powers she is healing faster than the regular human after giving birth.

"Sasuke, look." Sakura told me.

I looked and saw that Sarada and Daisuke has opened their eyes.

Sarada has my onyx colored eyes and Daisuke had heterochromia. One of his eyes was forest green while the other one was onyx.

We also found out when they were born that both had different hair colors, Daisuke had his mother's pink hair and Sarada had my hair color. Genetics sure work in some mysterious way.

"Wanna go for a walk?" I said and Sakura nodded

We walked under the Sakura trees as she held my arm while I pushed the stroller. The wind blew in our direction, it felt nice. It truly did.

•Sakura's POV•

I have what I always wanted, a family of my own.
I gazed down, seeing my beautiful small babies and then at my handsome husband. Remembering when I was a kid of how much Inner loved Sasuke even before I did. She knew somehow... I smiled...

Inner we made it...

~ The end~

Hey guys this is the end, there is an epilogue after this one. It'll be published sometime this week.

What do you guys think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 611 31
Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hellhole for him, almost everyday he gets to...
413K 14.4K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
2.1K 59 17
Hello! I'm new to writing fanfics and this is my first one! I'm fairly busy with school but I'll try to update it twice a week!! But for some descrip...
158 6 8
We all know the hero, Uzumaki Naruto. But if he had a sister, how would that change the timeline? And what if, she's not like her brother, in a way t...