Living Free ✔

By _QUERENC1A_

"Why are you sending me away?" "Because its out of our control now. You never listen you never change. Sendin... More

✖Cast✖
✖Character Aesthetics✖
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six.
Thirty Seven.
Thirty Eight.
Thirty Nine.
Forty.
Forty One.
Forty Two.
Forty Three.
Forty Four.
Forty Five.
Forty Six.
Forty Seven.
Forty Eight.
Forty Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty One.
Fifty Two.
Fifty Three
Fifty Four.
Fifty Five.
Fifty Six.
Fifty Seven.
Fifty Eight.
Fifty Nine.
Sixty.
Sixty One.
Sixy Two.
Sixty Three.
Sixty Four.
Sixty Five.
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight.
Sixty Nine.
Seventy.
Seventy One.

Sixty Six.

1 0 0
By _QUERENC1A_

Lyrik

I followed Noah to his room, he let me enter first and i walked in, he closed the door and locked it.

"Why'd you-"

I was interrupted by Noah grabbing my by the waist and smashing his lips onto mine.

At first I was super stiff and in shock, but I soon closed my eyes and moved my lips with his as I moved my hands up his chest, to his neck, and to his hair.

He then lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pressed my back up against the wall.

I gently tagged his hair and moaned against his lips as he deepened the kiss.

We pulled away and I bit his bottom lip.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

He chuckled before leaning in and connecting our lips once more.

His hands rubbed my waist and squeezed them every so often.

I tilted my head up and he began to kiss down to my neck before sucking and nibbling, leaving hickeys on my neck, and shoulders.

I brought my hands up and caressed his cheek, jaw line, and bottom lip as I bit my bottom lip.

"You're super gorgeous ya know?" He said.

I smiled. "Yeah, you're not to bad yourself."

He chuckled once more. "I wanted to talk to you about..... Us...." He said.

"What about us?" I questioned as I ran my thumb over his bottom lip.

"I-" He let out a deep sigh. "I really..like you.. Lyrik." He said.

My heart fluttered as he said this.

"You do?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

I bit my lip as I looked at his.

"And I want to-" he began but I stopped him as I leaned in, stopping inches away from his face.

"When did this happen?" I asked.

"When did what happen?"

"When did you start liking me?"

"The day I took you out to eat after that douche bag Mike left you hanging." He said. "But I kinda already had in interest in you the day we met." He answered.

I laughed. "You mean the day I almost fucked a stranger."

"You're lucky I didn't kick your ass." He said.

I laughed once more.

"But I wanna take it slow." He said.

"Me too."

"Maybe after we get all this shit sorted out, I can take you out for dinner." He said.

"That sounds nice."

"Dinner on a boat, and then a movie at my place." He said.

"And?"

"Oh you wanna go straight to third base? What happened to taking it slow?"

I laughed. "Maybe I don't want to wait for certain things." I said and I leaned in, whispering I'm his ear. "Maybe I want it now."

"That's all I needed to hear." He whispered back.

I squealed as he threw me onto the bed.

He then took of his shirt and unbuttoned his jeans.

I couldn't take my eyes off his toned abs.

And as soon as his pants and boxers dropped, my eyes were focused on something new....

"I don't think it'll fit."

✖✖✖

An hour and a half later*

I got out of Noah's bed.

My thighs and what not were already sore and it hurt to walk.

He smirked at me as I gritted my teeth in pain as I bent down to get my clothes off the floor.

I rolled my eyes at him and then proceeded to get dressed before heading to the room I was staying in.

Looking in the mirror, all the hickeys on my neck and what not were barley covered by the sweater.

I sighed as I went to the dresser and grabbed some new clothes before heading to the bathroom.

I set everything on the counter and the started the water.

Once it was starting to get warmer I stripped out of my clothes and stepped in.

I grabbed the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner and began to wash my hair.

As I was doing so I heard a noise but I didn't bother to open my eyes.

Once I rinsed it all out, I opened my eyes and I was startled to see naked Noah standing in front of me in the shower.

"You scared the shit out of me." I said.

He chuckled. "I see that."

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Showering with you." He said in a duh tone.

My eyes traveled down from his eyes, to his lips, then to his abs, his v-line, and then his erection.

I still was shocked by his size.

Looking back up I saw him smirking down at me.

"I wasn't looking I swear." I said.

"Sure you weren't."

He grabbed the body wash and put some onto a loofah.

"Mind if I?"

I nodded and I let him clean my body, my eyes never leaving his face as I admired all his features.

Once he was done I turned around and he cleaned my back side.

When he was done with that I added more soap onto the loofah and began to clean him.

I also washed his hair for him and then we goofed off for a bit before he turned off the water and handed me a towel before wrapping one around himself.

He left to go to his room to change as I stood there in the middle of the bathroom wondering what the fuck had just happened in the last two hours.

I already missed his presence and I craved his lips on mine.

I shook my head and chuckled to myself before getting dressed.

I put on the undergarments, leggings, and a blue turtle neck, to hide the hickeys.

Then I dried my hair before brushing it and leaving it down.

I put on some deodorant before heading to Noah's room.

He was fully dressed and was currently combing his hair to the side.

"So what exactly are we doing?" I asked.

"..uh.... Making.. Love?"

I laughed and shook my head. "No I mean with our whole situation."

"Oh." He said, his face turning red. "Get Willow and meet me in the living room.

I nodded and stood up, walking towards the door.

"Nice ass." He said.

"Thanks." I said and he chuckled as I exited the room, closing the door.

I checked all over the house and couldn't find her. That's when I spotted her in the backyard.

Opening the sliding door, I exited, leaving it partially opened as I walked over to her.

"Hey." I said.

She looked at me and sat up from the ground.

"Hey." She said.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"Looking at the sky." She answered.

I looked up as well and admire the twinkling stars.

Then I gasped. "The little dipper."

"Actually that's the big one." Willow said.

"No, that's the big one." I said.

"Oh shit. Why's the little one so big?!" She exclaimed.

I laughed. "That's what she said."

She lightly slapped my leg and wr both laughed.

"Anyways, I came to tell you that Mr. Boss Man said to meet in the living room for a very important meeting." I said.

"Is that why you're dressed like that?" She asked, raising a brow.

"No, I took a shower after I worked out a bit and found this cute turtle neck so yeah." I shrugged.

She nodded and I'm glad she believed what I said.

She then stood up and I made sure to walk behind her so she didn't see the funny way I walked because of how sore I was.

We entered the house and I closed the sliding door.

Then I quickly caught up as we entered the living room where Noah sat with his phone in hand.

Oh how I miss my phone.

I kinda accidentally lost it when we were running. I guess it fell out my pocket or something.

We all sat on separate couches ad their was three.

"So.." Noah began. "I got us a private jet, from a close friend since we are wanted so we can fly there, then we'll have another one of my close friends waiting for us in a jeep and he's gonna drive us to the police station."

"When they see us, they're probably gonna hand cuffs us, don't fight back. Just let them. I got everything under control, I know what I'm doing. Please behave and listen to them, or you will fuck this up."

And I thought the running and shit was scary, this part is the worst part.

This could fuck up my life.

XxxParisBeaties 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
1.3K 31 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...
62K 2K 48
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
1.2K 270 46
New town. New identity. Same crazy. I love it!!! (insert enthusiastic voice ) (cough, cough) Not!! I hate it. I hate having to to hide who I am. Bu...