The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

By GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... More

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts

777 35 28
By GoldenFang17

The leader of the League of Villains and the leader of the Demons from their perspective eras now have met together. The cyborg demon witnesses the black lightning All For One emits in his hand.

"You're worried about this? I'm sorry. I was trying to steam out all of my stress after getting my injuries treated by some machines and useless doctors." All For One said.

"You never mentioned ever since you have some bodyguards with you. And they look pretty amusing and strong. When did you have these people, master?" White Thunder asked.

"From now on, don't call me your master, Muzan. You call me by my name, and I call you on your own name. We are on the same level, am I right?" All For One said.

"If you say so." White Thunder said.

"This secret squad was built to take down Devil Fruit users and they couldn't find a single target from the past ten years. Now that we have some Devil Fruit users out there, this is the best time to activate them." All For One said.

"An anti-Devil Fruit squad, you say?" White Thunder asked.  A tall man with a long messy haired and three blue-green blades with eye designs on it walked inside the room.

"It's good to see you back, Master." The man was known to be Kokushibo said.

"Kokushibo... You are... One of All For One's bodyguards? And your eyes, are only two?" White Thunder asked.

"As I reincarnated to this world due to some instances, and how it happened, my four remaining eyes were all placed into these swords of mine." Kokushibo said while showing him the eyes moving from the blade of his swords.

"Kokushibo, A.K.A Moonterror, was the one who trained these swordsmen into perfection who we call as "Phantom Beasts". And matching their skills with the Quirks they have." All For One said. The four bodyguards aligned beside Kokushibo and placed their right-hand clenching on their chests.

"My name is Gulliver Henz, nice to meet you." A young man with a spiky blond hair has gray eyes, and spiky teeth, and wielding long silver kukris greeted on White Thunder.

"I am Raiden Zephyr, nice to meet you." Another young man with black wavy hair has red eyes and has a mechanical right arm filled with diamonds on it said.

"Name's Akaashi Takemura, it's a pleasure to meet the king of the demons here in the modern world." An average man with green curly hair has a scratch on his left eye and wields a halberd said.

"And my name is Hakanami Ichibayashi, a pleasure to meet you." A young girl with long blue hair covering her left eye wields a decorated sickle and a barbed circle-shaped weight, connected with a chain on it said.

"Actually, they are six in total but, one is pursuing someone out there and is about to get the job done." Kokushibo said.

"May I ask, what mission you gave to him?" All For One asked.

"The mission to eliminate one of the Hashiras, one that can cause a lot of trouble to us all, Sanemi Shinazugawa." Kokushibo said.

'The Wind Hashira? So that guy is on his tail right now.' White Thunder thought.

Sanemi walks out of the hospital and heads to the parking lot. A shadow of someone follows Sanemi and conceals itself to the shadow of the buildings. The short-tempered Demon Slayers stops and reveals his blade.

"I don't know who the fuck you are but can you just show up so that I can fucking kill you?!" Sanemi angrily asked.

"Such senses you have there, Shinazugawa." The figure disappeared and now appears in front of Sanemi. He uncovers his hood and removes the robe on his body.

"Who the hell are you?" Sanemi asked.

"Nice to meet you, Wind Hashira. I am a former Upper Moon from way back. Name's Gyuutaro, at your service!" A pale-looking man with dandelion colored eyes and has freckles on his face named Gyuutaro said.

"Did you say... an Upper Moon?!" Sanemi angrily asked.

"Muwahahaha! How unfortunate! How pitiful! You can't even tell from my looks who am I from before?! After what you did to me from the Red Light District before?!" Gyuutaro angrily asked.

"Red Light... Hey, I'm not the one who fought you. It's Uzui, you moron." Sanemi said with a pissed look.

"Oh? So it wasn't you? Ah! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'll kill you to avenge myself from before!" Gyuutaro exclaimed as he draws his swords from his waists and charged at Sanemi at full speed.

'He's fast... But.' Sanemi thought as he disappeared and Gyuutaro wasn't able to see him.

'Where did he go? Abov--' Gyuutaro was stopped when he got kicked by Sanemi from above.

"Wind Breathing, Third Form, Clean Storm Wind Tree!" Sanemi uses his arm to slash around his body to create a whirlwind around him that slices up everything in its path towards Gyuutaro.

'Fuck! He is way worse than those dual-wielding Hashira!' Gyuutaro thought. His body dodges the devastating attack but his suit got ripped by the blazing effect of Sanemi's attack.

"Did you know how much I spent to buy this suit, you scarred human?!" Gyuutaro angrily asked.

"And did you know that I don't care to that fucking suit of yours, huh?!" Sanemi angrily yelled.

"You don't care because you aren't as good looking as I am! Now, die!" Gyuutaro yelled. He zigzags his way around to confuse Sanemi and to land a random attack on him.

'When an enemy tries to make a confusing surprise attack, hear the possible footsteps you can hear and follow the wind they leave behind as the traces of their movements. If you can foresee the next direction of the attacker while using those steps, do the possible finishing blow you got.' Hagari narrated as a flashback of him and Sanemi having training from before.

'Why isn't he moving? Is he accepting is the fate of getting defeated? Well, I have no choice then!' Gyuutaro thought while zigzagging around Sanemi.

"Wind Breathing..." Sanemi uttered and now grabs the hilt of his sword and now releases wind pressure around him.

'What is this... sensation?!' Gyuutaro thought. The swordsman raises his sword, bends his body and legs downwards, and flashes into the opposite direction of Gyuutaro who is about to go on the same location where Sanemi jumped.

'Shit! How did he know that I'll be heading in that--' Gyuutaro was stopped as his head got obliterated by Sanemi and blood splattered around the parking lot.

"Special Form: Windfall Meteor!" Sanemi slashes his sword vigorously on the head of Gyuutaro, obliterating his head enough and cracking the ground, causing a little earthquake in the hospital.

"Wh-What's happening outside?" Nezuko asked in shock.

"Everywhere is getting dangerous for us. Why is this happening at times like this?!" Muichiro said in an irritated voice. The door opened and Pixie-Bob visits Muichiro who is with Nezuko and the others.

'Uhm... Muichiro?" Pixie-Bob asked.

"Pixie-Bob san..." Muichiro uttered.

"Please don't call me by my hero name. You can just call me Ryuko outside the campus." Pixie Bob said.

"Okay, Ryuko. Why are you here by the--" Muichiro was stopped as Ryuko hugs him.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I wasn't there to save you from that villain! Only if I have the courage to face him, you could've not lost your arm against him." Pixie-Bob cried.

"No. It was my mistake after all. I got cocky against him, forgetting the fact that he was really an impossible man to beat from before." Muichiro said.

"From before? What are you talking about?" Pixie-Bob asked.

"Can we have a seat together? Since Nezuko and the others were resting. Let's have a nice coffee chat together." Muichiro said with a smile on his face.

'He's smiling but deep inside, he's frustrated and down after he lost his classmate from that monster villain.' Pixie-Bob thought.

In U.A., all heroes were gathered in a huge room where the teachers, heroes, police, and the Demon Slayers were gathered.

"Is everyone already in here? And, may I ask. Who gave you permission to enter, sir, madam?" Tsukauchi asked on Shinobu and the others.

"We allowed them to join us, sir!" Kyojuro said.

"These people here know how to defeat this villain named White Thunder or who they also call as Muzan Kibutsuji." All Might said.

"Okay. It's good to hear that there are people who can take care of such a ferocious monster like that villain. Anyway, we are all gathered here to discuss how we will rescue Tanjiro Kamado from the League. After Ms. Yaoyorozu planted a tracking device to one of the nomus, we found their location in Miyagi." Naomasa said.

"According to some reports, there is an abandoned bar behind some huge buildings out there and only a few people can be seen entering and going out of the premises." Nezu said.

'That's the place where we can find Tanjiro!' Shinobu thought.

"And when we will start the operation, detective?" Kyojuro asked.

"Three days from now." Naomasa replied.

'Monday, huh? But it's the time where we will take classes for our students. Yeah, I forgot, the brats were still resting including the newcomers.' Aizawa thought.

"But it wouldn't be scary if we let the operation done in a long time? Tanjiro might be killed at that time, sir." Kanroji said.

"It can happen but, we were trying to avoid such sequences that might break the plan we're having. First is that, what if White Thunder appears and all of us weren't prepared to face him?" Tsukauchi asked.

"Let us handle that pesky villain. That's why we came here to handle that bastard and your heroes focus on rescuing the boy." Iguro said.

"Are you sure you can handle the situation? Given the thing that you aren't heroes. You might get arrested on the spot if the government doesn't realize you, people, as heroes nor some mercenary group working under a political official." Rock Lock said.

"Rules still flow into your head? How about we put someone very important to you for example. Your son, what if you aren't a hero and you are trying to save him even you aren't a licensed hero. Will you still imply the rules even you know your son is in terrible danger?" Shinobu asked and everyone can feel the vibed the Insect Hashira is releasing.

"D-Don't use such senseless statements--" Rock Lock was stopped by Vlad King who raises his hand.

"They can face the punishments later on after the mission. But we are dealing with a very serious and dangerous mission here. To save Kamado-kun and arrest this villain named White Thunder who murdered some heroes in Tokyo." Nezu said.

"Is this how this damned society works? By getting controlled by the rules they implement in here? What a shame." Uzui said.

"Unlike from our home before, we can do our work without everyone stopping us. Only we need to wait for Master's go-signal." Shinobu said.

"We will start the operation by..." Tsukauchi said as he explains the flow of the operation to everyone. Above U.A. from the skies, Yaki floats with the help of his Quirk and listens to their discussion.

"Gathering more forces that you can use against us, huh?" Yaki said with a smirk.

Quirk: Float- Allows him to float into the sky as high as he can for as long as he can measure the distance between him and from the ground.

Ears of the Fallen: An ability where Yaki can hear such things from someone as long as he can see the one talking even from a far distance.

In the League, Tanjiro is found hanging, filled with wounds, blood around him, and is sleeping. Toga enters the prison of Tanjiro and got excited by the blood around him.

"Woohoo! I can't get excited by the wounds you're showing, Kamado! Say, say, do you have someone out there who loves you the most? How about we can date together? Spend time together? Or maybe... Sleep together!" Toga exclaimed.

"Get... away from... my sight..." Tanjiro uttered.

"Don't be like that, Kamado! I'm just getting fun with you over here. Hey, what if I get that Devil Fruit of yours, can I make my blood as hot as your magma? Oozing with tremendous heat enough to satisfy my desires?! How astonishing!" Toga said. She raises Tanjiro's head and sees blood on his lips.

"There's still much sauce left in your cheek. Here... let me clean it." Toga said as she licks his cheek and straightly kisses him to the lips. Kanao in the hospital felt something strange and corruptive on herself.

'Wh-What's this feeling? I am... I'm about to puke but... why though?' Kanao thought.

Toga continues to kiss Tanjiro and she slowly bites his tongue to make it bleed and now pulls her lips.

"Ah! Fantastic. Now that I got your blood..." Toga said as she starts to transform into Tanjiro.

"Wh-Wha..." Tanjiro uttered.

"I'll give your friends a surprise visit to the hospital." Toga as Tanjiro said with a wink. Tanjiro gritted his teeth and yelled in anger.

"You can't go out with that form, Toga." Dabi said.

"Aw! Why though?" Toga asked.

"If they saw him wandering around without wounds, they would suspect that you are a fake and might end up arrested on the spot." Dabi said.

"But...!" Toga whined.

"We'll use that form as we will be having visitors soon." Dabi said.

"Visitors? Oh! The heroes themselves! Ah, I can't wait!" Toga said who now melts her Tanjiro body and returns to normal but naked.

"Hey! No peeking, you pervert! Or... do you want me to satisfy you...?" Toga asked as she sways her naked body around Tanjiro.

"Stop it, Toga." Dabi said.

"Dabi? Toga? Tomura wants to talk to you two!" Kurogiri yelled from the other room.

"Get dressed up. He's going to give us orders again. What a pain." Dabi said with a sigh and enters the other room.

"Bye-bye, Tanjiro!" Toga said while dressing up and leaves. The magma user spits blood once again and remembers every memory he lost after his reincarnation. After remembering everything, he cried out loud, and instead of tears, blood flows out from his eyes.

Kirishima, Denki, Uraraka, Iida, and the others were all gathered in Momo's residences and were planning on something on how to rescue Tanjiro.

"Are you crazy?! We will sneak into the battlefield and take Tanjiro away?!" Mineta asked.

"Like what I've said, only those people who are interested are allowed to share their suggestions through this one." Kirishima said.

"But All Might said they will take care of the rest and let us get a deep breath." Momo said.

"Leaving Tanjiro out there is the best option you're trying to say, Yaoyorozu?" Denki asked.

"Of course not! I want to save him but, if we try to interfere with their mission, every plan they made will be ruined!" Momo said.

"Are you really concerned about what consequences might happen or is it because you are really scared?" Kirishima asked.

"Because I don't want anyone to get harmed, that's all!!" Momo yelled and everyone got silent.

"Don't you put stress on Yaoyorozu. She already lost Midoriya and now, you'll get angry at her for this?" Shoto asked.

"Is it because she lost him, or because you impregnated her?" Tokoyami asked, making everyone gasp.

"What are you talking about, Tokoyami!?" Mineta asked.

"You didn't notice after we left the mansion, I returned to get my notebook into the study room. I heard some moans in the hallway and I saw a room slightly opened. And I saw everything you two did and the finishing touches as well." Tokoyami said, making everyone go nearer in him.

"Please... let's don't talk about it, okay? I will listen to what you guys will plan. I swear." Momo said.

"Momo... are you trying to hide something from us?" Jiro asked.

"Of course not! Why would I?" Momo said with a nervous chuckle.

"Here's what I'm planning. Todoroki, Bakugo, Iida, Uraraka, and I are going to find the place where Tanjiro is and find the perfect timing to take him away.

While Tsuyu, Sero, Tokoyami, Sato, and Mina will prepare an escape route for us to go and Mineta, Denki, and the others will prepare a vehicle for us to run away from the battlefield." Kirishima said.

"That won't work..." Zenitsu said as he walks limping towards them.

"Zenitsu! But I thought you are still resting in the hospital?" Sato asked and helps him.

"I heard you all outside murmuring stuff and I heard Tanjiro's name and the word rescue plan for him. Even if I have an invincible Quirk, that doesn't make me invincible at all. I want to save my best friend no matter what!" Zenitsu said.

"Zenitsu... You..." Shoto uttered.

"Just finish and finalize all of that damned plan so that I can go home!!" Katsuki angrily yelled.

"S-Sure." Kirishima said. He explained everything about their plan to his classmates and some shared their own opinions.

At the top of Mt. Fuji, Izuku who can be seen sitting and his hair grew longer up to his thighs and is completely colored in silver, heard everything that his classmates are up to.

"Trying to use that new ability I thought you, Izuku?" Hakuji asked.

"Yeah. And I'm now using some important things." Izuku said.

"Did my children also participated in the plan to rescue Kamado, Midoriya?" A man with light skin and black shoulder-length hair has blue eyes and wears a white kimono asked.

"Yeah. And they are willing to give their all in defeating this monster you had a grudge from before, Kagaya-san." Izuku said.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! I hope you liked this one as always! Stay safe and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1K 26
You Don't know Us; "Don't assume things, the same with people.." This is the third book of the series. Please read the first two books to understand...
736K 18K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
121K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
3.3K 89 16
The year is 2022. The world is in heavy anticipation for the game that will define VRMMORPGs, Sword Art Online, set in the digital world of Aincrad...