The quirkless hero

By gay_elfs

Izuku was only 4 when he found out he was quirkless. But when he was visiting his dad he found a book that wo... More

The beginning
The witch of the world
The quirkless applicant
New job?
News
School drama
Shopping
House call
Fuck (A/N)

I don't know what to title...

2.3K 120 87
By gay_elfs

Suddenly Izuku was surrounded by many students. In this case “Saved by the bell” was not an expression. The bell rang and a super groggy caterpillar came in. It made it halfway to the front before standing up to reveal their teacher. Everyone quieted down and went to their seats, each silently vowing to ask questions later.

“Anyway,” The teacher started. “I am your teacher, Shota Aizawa. You will NOT call me Shota or you will be expelled.” Izuku could almost see everyone sweat drooping from that. “Put on your training uniform and meet outside in 15 minutes.” And with that he left.

Izuku was the first one up and quickly changed.

Walking onto the training field he walked up to Aizawa. “Excuse me?” He asked, gently poking the man. “What?” He said, turning to the boy. “Am I allowed to use my bag?” Aizawa looked at the bag then back to the boy. “Why?” Izuku laughed nervously, “I-I’m quirkless s-sir. T-the stuff in m-my bag helps me.” Aizawa raised an eyebrow, now interested. “What can you do with your bag?” Izuku smiled and opened the bag, taking out a book and a charm. “I-I’m a witch. I cast spells with the right things.” Aizawa looked over the worn out book and the brand new charm. “Whats that do?” He asked, pointing at it. (In the book, Aizawa still kinda hates everything but cats, but he is a curious dad) “This is a charm. I hold it and rehearse a few lines then get whatever it is about. This one is a levitation charm.” Izuku said, happy he can share this with someone that wasn’t his mom. “Can I see?” Aizawa asked. Izuku nodded before mumbling a few things. In no time he started to float about a foot off the ground. Aizawa smiled softly, extremely impressed with Izuku and this witchcraft thing. “You can use your bag.” He said. Izuku smiled brightly, “Thank you Erasure.” He said before levitating over to the bleachers and sitting down. “Wait.” Aizawa said.

-Izuku's turn in the ball toss-

“Midoriya, it’s your turn.” Aizawa said, writing down Minas score. Izuku got up and rifled through his bag on his way to the circle. After a few more seconds Izuku pulled out Thyme (Time) and Rosemary (They are strength and luck herbs) Looking down he picked up a rock that was on the ground. “What’s he doing?” Someone whispered. Izuku rolled his eyes as he put some of the herbs on the rock, pocketing it. (I don't know any spells. Don't quote me on this shit) He grabbed the ball and threw it.

“210.3 meters.” Aizawa said, super impressed. Almost the whole class cheated. It wasn’t his best work but Izuku was proud of it.

-After that stuff… Back in the classroom-

Izuku decided to take a seat in the back of the class. He sat down and pulled out his phone.

Izuku: Hey mom. Do you need anything from the store? I can stop by after work.

Inko: That would be great honey. Could you get some more sugar, milk, and some tea?

Izuku: Sure. I’ll see you for dinner.

Inko: I expect you to tell me all about today. I’ll see you then baby. <3

Izuku put his phone away and pulled out his journal, wrote a few things down, then put it away and replaced it with The History of Witchcraft. He’s read the book so many times he’s practically memorized a few chapters. Pulling out the bookmark, Izuku started to read.

About 10 minutes later Izuku was brought out of his reading by the lunch bell. He bookmarked his page and put it back in his bag. “Mr. Aizawa?” He asked, walking up to the teachers desk. “Yes?” He said, looking up from some paperwork. “Would you like some tea? I’m going to make some and thought I should offer you some.” Aizawa smiled, “That would be nice.” Izuku nodded before leaving for the cafe.

Izuku slowly pushed the 1-A door open, careful so he wouldn't spill the tea. He walked over to Aizawa and placed the tea down. “Here. It’s Earl Grey. You seem tired so I gave you the caffeinated one.” Izuku said, sitting at a desk next to Aizawas.

The two talked a little for awhile. Aizawa was interested in what Izuku did and the boy was more than happy to share. “Have you made your hero costume yet?” Aizawa asked. Izuku looked up, “Actually no, is there a form or something?” He asked, concerned that he may have missed that opportunity. Aizawa shook his head, “Just draw it and specify the things you want on it. Once your done you can turn it into me.” Izuku let out a breath, “Ok, I’ll do that when I get home.”

-After school-

Izuku was the first to leave when the bell rang. He grabbed his bag and was out the door.

Half way home Izuku walked into a shop. *Ding* Emma poked her head around a shelf. “Hey Izuku.” She waved. “Hey Emma. How’s it goin’?” Izuku asked, walking to the counter and putting his bag below it. “Pretty good. A few people came in today. Oh! There’s another shipment coming tomorrow. Could you unpack that when you come in?” She asked, going back to reorganizing the shelfs. Izuku nodded, “Yeah, no problem.” And with that, the two talked for a bit while also cleaning the store.

-Midoriya apartment-

“Mom I’m home!” Izuku shouted, taking off his shoes and putting his bag down before heading to the kitchen. “Hey baby. How was school?” She asked. “It was nice. Did you know Erasure Head is my teacher?” The boy said, smiling brightly as he set some bags on the counter. Inko’s eyes widened and she looked at her son. “THE Erasure Head?” She asked, thinking maybe she didn’t hear her son correctly. “Yup. Weird right, I didn’t think an underground hero would be at UA.” Izuku said, putting the newly bought groceries away. “Yeah. That’s weird. But I guess it would be good to have all types of heros there.” Inko thought out loud. Izuku nodded, “That’s probably why.”

Izuku put the tea in the cupboard before leaving the kitchen, “I have to do something. Call me for dinner?” He asked. Inko smiled, “Of course.” With that Izuku left to his room.

Grabbing his clipboard and some paper, Izuku sat on his bed and got to work on a hero costume.

By dinner, Izuku decided on a base for his design. He drew out a rough sketch of a hoodie, slightly baggy pants, and boots. Placing his pencil and clipboard down, Izuku went to the table for dinner.

-I’m not going to write dinner- ↜(╰ •ω•)╯ψ

Izuku washed his plate and put it in the dishwasher before heading back to his room.

A while later he decided on the basics of the outfit. The jacket would be like any other green jacket but it has a small shell of armor hidden between the fabric and fire proof. The jeans would be the same but black. Lastly his boots, they would be combat boots. Izuku thought over the costume to see if he missed anything before customizing it a bit.

By the time Izuku was finished he had to go to bed. His jacket had zipper pockets inside and out for easy access and transportation of ingredients, the jacket had a few sigils around it like the ones on his book bag. Izuku smiled and put the clipboard down before getting ready for bed.

-Next day- at school-

Izuku walked in and a few students were already there. He looked over at the teachers desk to see Aizawa trying his best to stay awake. Izuku walked over and placed down a cup. Aizawa looked up. “It’s some more Earl Grey. You seem tired and you liked it yesterday.” Izuku said, softly smiling. Aizawa took the cup and took a few mouthfuls. “Thank you.” He mumbled. Izuku nodded and went to his desk. The bell wasn’t going to ring for another 10 minutes so Izuku decided to write in his notebook about his costume and scribbled a few spells of things he could use for protection.

A few students filtered in and went to their seats. Then the soon to be Bakusquad came in. They all went to Izuku. Everyone (Out of the 4 people) asked him questions. “What do you do?” “How does it work?” “What did you do on the training field?” Etcetera. Izuku calmed them down by saying he could answer their questions one at a time. Mina hopped up, “Ooh! Ooh! Me first!” Izuku pointed to Mina, “M-Mina right?” She nodded, “So what DO you do?” A few people who were interested turned around in their seats to listen to the answers Izuku was going to give. “W-well, I’m a witch. I practice witchcraft.” He said, trying his best to give answers that could make sense to teenagers. Denki rose his hand, “What is witchcraft?” Ah, this was a harder question to explain.

“Witchcraft is the practice of White magic, Black magic, spells, things like that. I learned about it when I was 4.” Izuku said, grabbing the History of Witchcraft book out of his bag. “I went to a library and found this.” He put it on his desk and the 4 were all over it. “Be careful.” Izuku said. They looked at it for a minute then Izuku put it back in his bag. “Oh! Oh!” Kirishima said, shaking his hand. “Ki-Kirishima?” The red head nodded, “What in the bag?”

Deku put the bag on the table and pulled out his books, journals, a few teas, herbs, crystals, charms, and his hat. “What are those?” Siro asked, pointing at one of the charms. “That one is a telekinetic charm.” The whole Bakusquad smiled, “Show us!” Izuku smiled and grabbed the charm, murdering a few words. He levitated his hat and put it on his head smiling. Izuku could see the stars in their eyes. He didn’t really know why they were so impressed, stuff like this was everywhere. “Can you levitate a person?” Mina asked. Izuku nodded. “Can you levitate me?” She asked. Izuku shrugged and Mina was quickly lifted up and floated around Izuku's desk and the people.

During lunch Izuku stayed in the class with Aizawa, who wanted to know more about witchcraft. Izuku let it slip where he worked and didn’t notice Aizawa scribbling something down. Before lunch was over, Izuku gave Aizawa his heroes costume design.

-After school-

Izuku was the first to leave class. There was another new shipment in and he wanted to help Emma open it. What he didn’t know was that Aizawa and a small group were waiting for everyone else to leave.

Izuku walked into the store and got behind the counter. He unpacked the new shipment and helped Emma put it all on shelfs. Once they finished the door opened. Izuku peaked around the corner and almost fell down. “M-Mr. Aizawa?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.8K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 36.1K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
728K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
535K 8.3K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...