Saved By The Bell ~ Suga

By bvngtvnboys

Whoever thought that I'd get to share a place with Min Yoongi? More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8

Part 6

7 0 0
By bvngtvnboys

My Saturday morning was probably the best day I've had this week. Yoongi was out like a light, leaving the place quiet and peaceful. It's been a while since I've gotten to experience tranquility. I prepare myself a simple dish for breakfast before sitting on the sofa to watch the morning cartoons. It feels great to relax.

As I take a bite of my bacon, my phone vibrates on the glass table. Jongin is calling me through face time. Immediately, I accept the call, smiling into the camera. "Baby, you're up early," He is surprised to see me awake at this time. On the weekends, I usually sleep until about one in the afternoon, and to be awake in the morning is news to him.

"Right?" I chuckle. "What are you up to?" I ask. "I was wondering what you were doing. I didn't think that you'd pick up so fast, honestly," He replies, rubbing his nape. "I woke up a few minutes ago, made myself some bacon and now I'm watching cartoons,"

"Do you care if I pick you up, and come back to my place?" I shrug, "I'd much rather get out of here anyway,"

"Did something happen?"

"No, but I'd rather spend the weekend outside of the house, you know?" Jongin agrees. "Well, I'll be on my way soon. I'll see you in a little while," He blows a kiss before ending the call. I turn the television off and rush to the shower to freshen up, exfoliate and moisturize.

I throw on a pair of sweatpants, an oversized t-shirt, Vans, and a messy bun, calling it a day before heading out the door once Jongin arrived. "You look nice," Jongin compliments me sweetly, placing a subtle kiss on my lips. "How'd you spend your night?"

Immediately, yesterday's flashbacks cross my mind. Playing it cool, I shrug my shoulders lightly, "It was boring," I admit, hiding the truth. "I studied, and that was about it,"

"Did you have any trouble with your housemate?" He questions, gripping the steering wheel with his left hand and placing his right on my thigh. "No," I sell the lie, "We don't talk since he stays in his room the whole time," "I want you to tell me if he gives you any trouble, okay?" I hum in response.

When we get to Jongin's house, I toss myself onto his king-size bed, sliding off my shoes and turning on the television. "What do you have planned for the day?" I ask curiously, rolling around, trying to get comfortable. "Honestly, I haven't thought of anything besides picking you up," He responds, occupying his side of the bed, running his long, slender fingers through his hair.

"What are you trying to do?" I squint my eyes, referring to his smooth actions. "What?" He asks, but for a fact, he knows just what he's doing. "Every time that you do that to your hair, you want something," He points at himself, a smirk coated on his thick, pink lips. "Funny of you to assume that I'm looking for something," He chuckles, leaning on his arm, his lean muscles flexing on his biceps.

Jongin knows that he's attractive, and that's the issue. No matter what he does or says, it always appears sensual. "Tell me what you want, and we can get it done with," I say, drawing circles with my finger on his forearm, initiating his desires.

"It's going to be different now," He admits, seizing my hand, pulling me closer, our faces almost touching. "What makes you think that?" I question, tilting my head, anticipating a kiss. "You're mine now," He chuckles lowly. I close my eyes, and I cannot see him smile, but I feel his lips' curve as he kisses me.

His hands caress my stomach, lifting my shirt to kiss my belly. I feel myself stir, and I open my legs to invite his warm touch. His touch is full of desire, and his cries are full of emotion. Every time Jongin lay his earnest hands over my body, I let out soft moans of pleasure. His clever fingers, tracing my jawline down my neck and over my breasts. He moved leisurely and passionately.

It was the first time that Jongin and I made love so sweetly. Jongin was right. It was different this time, and everything seemed surreal. After a fantastic time, I fell asleep beside Jongin as he cuddled me into his arms. Slowly but surely, stronger emotions are developing. Since grade school, I've known Jongin, and in our sex life, he never treated me this way. 

Sex is customary throughout the years, but establishing our relationship, accepting him as my man, and then consummating afterward makes me feel whole. If Jongin continues to make love to me rather than rough sex, I just might truly fall in love with him.

I spent the majority of the day at Jongins. When I awake from my sleep, I find Jongin sitting on the edge of the bed with the thin sheets covering just below his slim waist. "Baby," I call out for him, rubbing my eyes open. He turns to face me, grinning widely. "You're awake," Jongin stretches out, taking my hand. I smile in return, admiring his handsome face.

"What time is it?"

"It's almost six," He replies, standing to his feet. "I got something for you," Jongin mentions as I sit up to stretch my body. "Close your eyes, and I'll go get it," I could hear the evident enthusiasm in his voice. "Okay?" I laugh, closing my eyes, a bit confused as to what he could have gotten me.

A few moments later, I hear Jongin enter the room. "No peeking," He says, giggling cutely. "I'm not, I swear," I reassure. "Open your eyes,"

I open one eye slowly before opening both and smile. "Jongin," I shake my head, taking the bowl of ramen from his hands, "You didn't have to," My smile grows as he places a sweet, subtle peck on my lips. "I don't want you to go hungry, so I made you your favorite," He says, taking a seat beside me.

"When did you do this?" I ask curiously, stirring my noodles with the chopsticks. "Not too long ago. You were out for a while, so I took the time to find a recipe online," Jongin wore a proud smile. "I'm sure it's amazing," I say, thanking him numerous times.

Little things like this make me crazy for him.

The meal was divine, savory, and delicious. Jongin successfully cooked my favorite dinner with no flaws and much love.

He insists that I spend the night, but a pile of homework waits for me at home. However, I stay a little longer before getting dropped off at my apartment around ten at night. "Thank you for everything," I tell Jongin, embracing him tightly. We exchange smiles, kissing each other one more time. "I'll see you soon," He ruffles my already messy hair.

Upon entering my apartment, I see a shadow in the kitchen, but I do my best to ignore Yoongi. "Are you finally done with your dick appointment?" He asks, opening the refrigerator, rummaging for something to drink. I stood in the hallway, unaware of what to reply.

"Also, why are you home so late?"

"Yoongi, this is my house,"

"It's our house," He corrects me, pouring himself a glass of milk. "You were gone all day,"

"Why does it concern you? I don't have to explain anything to you," I say, heading to the kitchen to place my leftovers in the fridge. "I'm not concerned, but you still have a bunch of work to do," He says casually, sipping his milk. "How would you know?" I ask, crossing my arms. He shrugs, "You left all the work on top of your bed,"

"You went in my room?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows a bit shocked.

"I did," He admits. "I was going to return something that I took from you, but I changed my mind, and I kept it,"

"What the hell did you take?" I question, placing my hands on my hips, becoming angry within each passing second. "That's for me to know and for you to find out," He chuckles, placing the now empty glass into the sink. "Excuse me? I don't think so," I scoff, blocking his only way out.

"Let's make a deal,"

"No,"

"Fine then," He shrugs, bumping my shoulder and leaving the kitchen. "Tell me when you change your mind," He says, walking into his room. Out of anger, I ball my fists. This bullshit has to stop once and for all. "Min Yoongi!" I yell, stopping in his tracks. He turns around with a smug smirk on his lips. "You changed your mind fast. I'm surprised," He chuckles softly.

"What did you take?" I ask, approaching him angrily, stopping at his bedroom door. "Give it to me," I demand, extending my hand out. Yoongi looks at my hand, chuckling. "Or what?" He asks. "You're not going to get it back unless you agree with me,"

"What are you talking about?"

"Do my assignments, and I'll return what's yours. Easy as that,"

"Are you bribing me?" I ask, full of surprises. I have no reason to do his work. "Do you want what I kept or not?" He crosses his arms, trying to seal the deal with me. Pinch me. I must be having a nightmare.

"Why is it so hard for you to return what you took from me? I haven't done anything to annoy you, so give it to me," I almost beg for my missing item. "Do my homework," "No, Yoongi. That's what your ass gets for falling asleep in class. Do it yourself."

Looking at Yoongi, I come to realize how much I hate him. How can he manage to bully me in my house? All he does is take my belongings, bring people home, and annoy every fiber in my body.

"Why do you do this to me?" I question curiously. "Even when I leave you alone, you find a way to get at me. Are you that lonely that you feel the need to attack me for attention?" The smirk on his face fades as he leans on his bedroom door frame, rubbing his nape. "I'm not lonely, nor do I attack you for attention, but somehow you seem to enjoy this, huh?"

A rare, unexpected thought crosses my mind. Yoongi is extremely attractive, and that scares me. I shake my head at the thought, watching him place his hands inside of his sweatpants pockets. I gulp my saliva, taking a step back from him. "I'm not enjoying it if that's what you're thinking. I have better things to do than bicker with you over nonsense," I spat, heading for my bedroom.

"Are you going to do my assignments?"

"Fuck you," I slam my room door shut in anger. Yoongi has some nerve thinking that I'm going to do his work for him because he decided to keep one of my belongings? Honestly, I have no clue what he took, but I'm going to do my best to get over it.

I shove all of my school work into my bag, sliding it under my bed, calling an end to this Saturday night.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 13 30
(SHORT chapters) my teacher knows I want him. does he like me? nothing is clear until I have s*x with my teacher and someone catches us, his wife. wi...
1.2K 39 12
*READER INSERT* You thought you and Jungkook had something special, yet you find yourself crying over a cup of cheap coffee at a convenience store an...
3.4K 261 19
Yoongi steps outside, giving me a mean look. His hair dripping wet, stuck to his forehead, he's in a fluffy white robe. I grab the corner of the robe...
82.6K 2.5K 41
(Y/N), a girl who has never smiled in her life, suddenly goes on a class trip. There she meets her room mates. One of which being Min Yoongi. They ma...