Part 4

Waking up the next day for the school is a drag. My head is aching, and somehow, I'm still disappointed about what occurred yesterday. I'm planning on avoiding Yoongi at all costs. Although you might think that I am overreacting, I simply cannot and won't allow him to annoy me consciously. Luckily, Yoongi was out, and I was able to avoid him at home.

"Hey," Hannah sneaks up behind me on my way to school. Honestly, I was not feeling too good today. My energy level is nowhere near what it would usually be. "Hey," I say, clutching my book bag's strap as I let it sit on one shoulder. "Someone's not happy. What's going on?"

I shrug lightly, not wanting to talk about it. "Did you meet your new housemate yet?" She asks, stopping at the school gate. Before I could answer verbally, my eyes beat me to it as they roll to the back of my head. "I wish I hadn't," Hannah tilts her head, attempting to understand. "You don't like her?" She questions curiously. "You mean him?" I scoff, crossing my arms.

"You are paired with a guy?" Hannah crosses her arms, a bit confused.

"I wouldn't mind, but guess who the hell I got paired with?"

"Don't tell me," She picks at her face, figuring out who my housemate is.

"I got paired with Min Yoongi," I answer for Hannah. She was taking too long to guess, and my patience is already seeping low. "Okay, but who is Min Yoongi?" Hannah never got the new student's name. "That asshole who sits beside me in the first period!"

Hannah gasps, slapping her mouth shut. "No way," She murmured almost inaudible before bursting out a loud cackle. "Are you serious? What type of irony is that? You hate the guy within the first three days of meeting him, and now, you're paired with him too? Karma does not like you," Hannah shakes her head. She was right. Karma doesn't like me, but what could I have possibly done to pick this stick's end?

"I don't know how I'm going to tell Jongin," I shake my head, knowing that this would most likely upset him. Jongin is possessive when it comes to me, and for him to find out that I got paired with another man is going to bother him.

"Easy fix, don't tell Jongin,"

"Don't tell me what?" Jongin asks as he approaches from behind me, wrapping his arm over my shoulders, placing a kiss on my head. I gulp, watching Hannah freeze. "Uh," She was speechless, looking back at me, trying to find the correct words.

"I'll see you in the first period," Hannah takes off, leaving me behind. Mentally, I slapped myself. Her big mouth always gets me into trouble.

"What were you two talking about?" He asks, grabbing my chin for a sweet kiss. "She was asking me about my housemate," I answer honestly. There's no point in hiding since he will eventually find out. "Oh, right. How was it? Did you meet her?" Jongin questions, taking me by the hand to fiddle with my fingers.

"Actually," I clear my throat, "The school made a spelling error," For some reason, I was stalling. "A spelling error? Why does it matter?" He furrows his thick, prominent eyebrows.

"I didn't get paired with Min Yoonji, Jongin. I got paired with Min Yoongi," It took Jongin a second to process what I mentioned, and as expected, he is not happy about it. "You're paired with a guy?" He sighs heavily, placing his hands on his hips. "Who is he?" The sudden questions begin. "Is it one of the new students?"

"It is," I refrain from telling him that it's the guy I dislike to avoid problems. He's already jealous that I have to live with a man that's not him.

"Don't worry. Everything is going to be just fine," I lie.

After conversing about my housemate, Jongin refused to let go of my hand as he walked me to class. He plans to show the school that I am his.