Part 6

My Saturday morning was probably the best day I've had this week. Yoongi was out like a light, leaving the place quiet and peaceful. It's been a while since I've gotten to experience tranquility. I prepare myself a simple dish for breakfast before sitting on the sofa to watch the morning cartoons. It feels great to relax.

As I take a bite of my bacon, my phone vibrates on the glass table. Jongin is calling me through face time. Immediately, I accept the call, smiling into the camera. "Baby, you're up early," He is surprised to see me awake at this time. On the weekends, I usually sleep until about one in the afternoon, and to be awake in the morning is news to him.

"Right?" I chuckle. "What are you up to?" I ask. "I was wondering what you were doing. I didn't think that you'd pick up so fast, honestly," He replies, rubbing his nape. "I woke up a few minutes ago, made myself some bacon and now I'm watching cartoons,"

"Do you care if I pick you up, and come back to my place?" I shrug, "I'd much rather get out of here anyway,"

"Did something happen?"

"No, but I'd rather spend the weekend outside of the house, you know?" Jongin agrees. "Well, I'll be on my way soon. I'll see you in a little while," He blows a kiss before ending the call. I turn the television off and rush to the shower to freshen up, exfoliate and moisturize.

I throw on a pair of sweatpants, an oversized t-shirt, Vans, and a messy bun, calling it a day before heading out the door once Jongin arrived. "You look nice," Jongin compliments me sweetly, placing a subtle kiss on my lips. "How'd you spend your night?"

Immediately, yesterday's flashbacks cross my mind. Playing it cool, I shrug my shoulders lightly, "It was boring," I admit, hiding the truth. "I studied, and that was about it,"

"Did you have any trouble with your housemate?" He questions, gripping the steering wheel with his left hand and placing his right on my thigh. "No," I sell the lie, "We don't talk since he stays in his room the whole time," "I want you to tell me if he gives you any trouble, okay?" I hum in response.

When we get to Jongin's house, I toss myself onto his king-size bed, sliding off my shoes and turning on the television. "What do you have planned for the day?" I ask curiously, rolling around, trying to get comfortable. "Honestly, I haven't thought of anything besides picking you up," He responds, occupying his side of the bed, running his long, slender fingers through his hair.

"What are you trying to do?" I squint my eyes, referring to his smooth actions. "What?" He asks, but for a fact, he knows just what he's doing. "Every time that you do that to your hair, you want something," He points at himself, a smirk coated on his thick, pink lips. "Funny of you to assume that I'm looking for something," He chuckles, leaning on his arm, his lean muscles flexing on his biceps.

Jongin knows that he's attractive, and that's the issue. No matter what he does or says, it always appears sensual. "Tell me what you want, and we can get it done with," I say, drawing circles with my finger on his forearm, initiating his desires.

"It's going to be different now," He admits, seizing my hand, pulling me closer, our faces almost touching. "What makes you think that?" I question, tilting my head, anticipating a kiss. "You're mine now," He chuckles lowly. I close my eyes, and I cannot see him smile, but I feel his lips' curve as he kisses me.

His hands caress my stomach, lifting my shirt to kiss my belly. I feel myself stir, and I open my legs to invite his warm touch. His touch is full of desire, and his cries are full of emotion. Every time Jongin lay his earnest hands over my body, I let out soft moans of pleasure. His clever fingers, tracing my jawline down my neck and over my breasts. He moved leisurely and passionately.