To Escape Our Demise

By pastel_temptations

Sequel to Prisoners of the Facility More

{| - 1 - |}
{| - 2 - |}
{| - 3 - |}
{| - 4 - |}
{| - 5 - |}
{| - 6 - |}
{| - 7 - |}
{| - 8 - |}
{| - 9 - |}
{| - 10 - |}
{| - 11 - |}
{| - 12 - |}
{| - 13 - |}
{| - 14 - |}
{| - 15 - |}
{| - 17 - |}
{| - 18 - |}
{| - 19 - |}
{| - 20 - |}
{| - End -> Book 3 - |}

{| - 16 - |}

104 11 6
By pastel_temptations

Updated Facility Owner Designs!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[Seto's POV]

I could hardly sleep that night the plan started. And my anxiety had risen drastically. So far the plan had worked. Early today Brice was able to slip the card into my side pocket without anybody noticing — which in all honesty was a miracle. Now I was alone in my cell for the night. Here is where things would get more complicated.

I took a small breath and reached into my pocket, pulling out the key card. It was green with silver lines along it and had a computer-like chip in a corner. As I held it in my hand I looked down at my cuffs. At one point I had been entrusted without them. However, I became more powerful and they grew anxious and suspicious.

I twisted my wrist a bit to angle the card in the right direction. Twirling it in my finger tips I creeped it along the cuffs, slowly towards the red blinking light. I was starting to get a cramp in my hand from the angle it was at. I had almost had it when it slipped from my finger tips and onto the mattress I was sitting on. With determination I grabbed it and tried again. My fingers and hands were sweaty from all this anxiety. They were shaking as I took a quick deep breath.

Almost... almost... beep! The key card chip went over the red light and it turned green. With a small beep and click the cuffs loosened and I quickly shimmied my wrists out of them. They lay open on the floor beside the mattress. I sighed in relief and stretched a bit, popping my knuckles. I kept the key card in my pocket for now.

I got to my feet and went over towards the door. I rested my hands upon it, about to feel for the tumblers with my telekinesis before having a thought. 'Maybe instead of leaving through the front door I should just teleport into the lab room..' I thought. Yeah, much better idea. I concentrated on the room and nodded my head; in an instant I had teleported myself in the lab room.

However the lights were off, and Brice wasn't there. I saw the bag and map however and put it on and folded the map into my pocket. I didn't know where the camera was in the room so I just had to hope the guard on night watch was asleep. "Brice..? Brice..!" I hissed out, looking around. He wasn't there.

I dreaded feeling came over me. Something has happened.. he said he would be here, and since he's isn't, that means he was probably found out.. and if he was found out.. that means..

All the sudden the lights in the building started to flash red and a deafening alarm went off. My eyes widened in panic and teleported out of the room, into the hallway, coming face to face with guards in front of me.

I quickly waved my hand to the side and two of the guards went sailing into the wall, crashing to the floor with a thud. I pushed my hand forward and the three others in front went sailing backwards all the way down the hall into some other guards who were coming. They crashed into a big heap. I had to keep moving. Find Brice...

I darted down the hallway and took a left, flinging guards into the wall and out of my way. Others I set on fire and others I entrapped in ice.

Turning a corner I ran straight into three guards who grabbed my arms, a third quickly pulling out the cuffs. I huffed and made the cuffs fly down the hallway far away from them. I struggled against the guards strength, but concentrating hard, I summoned some bright purple fire in my hands and it crawled up my arms, burning the guards hands. They let go and I broke free of them, sending the one in front down the hall and the two beside I crashed into one another. They collapsed in a heap in front of me.

I let the fire out. I couldn't hold it for long, otherwise I felt like I was going to overheat. I continued..

I was nearing the hallway where my cell was when I heard a familiar voice cry out and banging along with it.

"Please! Please let me out of here!" Bang! Bang! "Dad! Dad, don't do this to me! I'm your son!"

"Brice..?" I breathed out and immediately ran towards his cries, rage built up inside me. In a fury I sent guards out of my way, slamming their heads into the walls. "Brice!"

"Dad! Please let me out! I'm sorry I betrayed you! I'm sorry! Please!" I heard his cries. He sounded terrified. A small memory of when I first came here flickered in my mind. "Please! Please!" I heard my own younger voice call out in my mind. The memory gutted me, and it pained me to hear Brice being the one calling out for help now. "Somebody please let me out of here..!"

Don't worry Brice.. I'm here for you.. I took a second to concentrate and I undid the tumblers inside. I made the door fling open and Brice was on the floor, surprised and scared. When he realized it was me I could see his grin in the dark. He quickly stood up and came into the light. "Seto!" He cried.

My face fell a bit when seeing his, "Brice!" I said worried. He told me not to worry about it and that it didn't hurt that much. He had a black eye; you could see the bruises forming around his left. There was a bit of slightly dried blood from his nose and his lip was still bleeding. Tear stains were down his cheeks, as well as another bruise on his left cheek. "Brice you don't look fine! You need a—"

"—Doctor? Brice, I am a doctor, and I know I'm fine."

"In training.." I scowled and grabbed his hand and we started to run down the hallways together. "Brice I don't know where I'm going!" I shouted at him as I sent guards down the hallway. They were coming in waves. I was out of breath and it was very hard to concentrate. He told me directions to a stairwell that would take us to higher floors.

He told me to go up two flights of stairs and to get off at that floor. Once down he shoved me into a storage closet, "What are we doing in here?!" I hissed at him.

"We need to catch our breath!" He huffed out and breathed heavily. "We need to think for a moment!"

"Just take us to the roof!" I said, but he cupped my mouth to stop me from talking and held a finger to his lips. We both glanced down at the floor and we saw the shadows of guards feet run past. They were shouting and talking as they ran past.

Brice whispered to me and removed his hand, "We need things from my place."

"Your place?"

"Papers and maps; food and water. The bag is there with all the stuff. It's on this floor. Down the hall, take the second right, and it'll be the first door on the left."

I nodded, "Alright then," I said shakily. After waiting for the hype to die down a bit we made a break for it. Thankfully we didn't get into too much trouble and got into Brice's room. He quickly shut the door and took a breath as he grabbed the small pack and put it on. "Alright; I got it!"

However with that the guards came bursting through the door and held us at gunpoint. There were at least twelve of them. My breath hitched and began to concentrate.

"Seto.. teleport us.. to the stairwell.." Brice whispered. I ignored him and concentrated hard on each of the guards. I extended my hand a bit. "Seto! Stairwell!" I heard him hiss again, but I was paying attention to the guards. They were standing still, slightly shaking and faltering, their arms growing weak. And almost a moment later blood started to seem from their noses, mouths, eyes and ears. After a minute there was a soft crunch and each guard fell to the floor in front of me, their faces a bloody mess.

I exhaled and bent over a bit, "I'm good.. I'm good." I said and put my arm around Brice and teleported us to the stairwell.

"What the hell was that?!" Brice said as we ran up the stairwell.

"I crushed in their skulls." I put simply, and we reached the door at the top. We burst through into the roof. I took Brice's hand in mine and pulled him along stab run.

"Seto..?!" He squeaked and ran we with me. I kept running; running towards the edge. "Seto! We are running to the edge!" I didn't stop at the edge. With Brice we jumped off the edge as the sound of guards ran onto the roof. Brice yelled as we started to fall, but I fixed myself on one spot I saw in the forest ahead and teleport us to that spot. I looked at Brice once we were on the ground.

"Did you have to give me a heart attack?!" He huffed. "Ugh.. never mind! Let's go!" He said and I ran with him deep into the woods, far away from the bullets that were being shot at the ground towards us.

[Mitch's POV]

I had mentally prepared myself for this day. The day had finally come where I would be transferred to Mr. Solace's facility. With my cuffed hands in front of me, I walked with the guards down the hallway, one hand gripping my shoulder, the other gripping my forearm.

My heart thumped in my chest. I had a lose plan in my head. Whether it would work in the end or not, who knew? But I had to at least try consider it would probably be my last chance. If I didn't make it, I'd be punished and held. I didn't know what this new owner was like. Was he worse that Mr. Mangle? Better?

And let's say I do manage to escape. Where would I go afterwords? I have nothing to my name. No food. No water. No sense of direction. I would just be wandering around until I die of dehydration. I guess I could risk it.

I stepped into the elevator with the guards. They pressed the button to the bottom floor. I had never been in the elevator before. It was quite big and silvery. I noticed that there were even more buttons to go down to deep basement levels. What could be down there?; guess I would never know now.

Down and down we went from the top floors. When we finally reached the bottom floor, they took me past many big trucks that they had, and to a big truck that had its back doors open. The driver sat in the seat with the door open, his passenger already buckled in beside him. In the back were two guards already sitting there, waiting for me. They helped me in and sat me down against the back, my hand resting in my lap.

I stared straight ahead and watched as the third guard climbed in and the two others outside shut the doors. I heard the click of the lock from outside. The third guard slapped the wall of the truck behind me and the engine roared to life as the squeak of a door opened. After a minute we were off. Now I just had to..

The guard on my left pulled out a syringe and grabbed my arm and injected something into me, "What the-?! What was that? Get away from me!" I pulled away and scoffed away from him. "What was... that...?" I started to get drowsy, and my vision blurred. No.. serum to make me fall asleep? No.. no don't fall asleep.. stay awake.. stay.... awake...

~~~~~

I was finally starting to wake up. I groaned and shifted a bit. I groggily opened my eyes. I realized we were still in the truck. My heart pounded in my chest. I felt weak and groggy. Ugh wake up..

"Just five more minutes until we are there." I heard one guard speak. Just five minutes?! I fully opened my eyes, a little blurry but I could see okay.

This needed to happen now..
These guards underestimate what I am capable of doing in under five minutes.

Using all of my force I swung my cuffed hands at the guard on my left. Since my entire hands were cuffed, I clocked the guard in the face and immediately knocked him out.

Before the other guard even knew what was happening I had kicked his leg, took a step back and did a spinning heel kick to the side of his face. The guard groaned and at up, reached for his gun. The third guard grabbed me from behind from my arms so I couldn't move.

The guard in front got up and faced me; at that moment while he reached for his baton to knock me out, I used all my upper body strength to pull my legs up, kick him in the nuts, then used more of my strength to kick him in the face. The force sent him flying backwards and he hit his head against the wall. The guard who was holding me got knocked back as well and I crushed him against the wall under my weight. He groaned and pushed me forward trying to hold me. But I lurched myself forward and somersaulted onto my back so he gasped under my weight as I crushed him. His grip loosened and I broke free from him. Turning around I face him. He growled and butted his head against my nose. I winced as I felt the blood trickle down. I growled and stood up over him and I kicked him hard in the face, breaking his nose. I twitched and kicked his three more times. His face was a bloody mess and he was unconscious.

I huffed out and spit on him, and took a few moments to catch his breath. The truck was stopping; they heard and felt the commotion. "Gotta move.." he muttered and saw a keycard in the guards pocket. I bent down and pick it up with my teeth and swiped it over the cuffs. The light turned green and with a beep the cuffs loosed. I quickly took them off as the truck came to a complete stop. I heard one door close and I quickly summoned a bow with an arrow and knocked it and aimed at the door.

As soon as I heard the click I kicked the door open and the guard was flung to the ground. I fired the arrow which pierced through his skull and I jumped out and started to run. As I ran I threw  the bow away, and summoned a grenade in my hand. Pulling the pin I turned and threw it. It landed in the truck and explode behind me as I ran.

I stopped after a minute and looked back at the scene. The whole area and truck had burned and melted, the area on fire. I looked at it darkly and then my grin grew into a menacing smile. I co culled turned into laughter. Hard laughter that brought tears to my eyes.

I'm free. I was finally free. As I looked off into the distance behind me I could see the facility I was supposed to be at. The lights shone from the windows and the fence around the place stood tall. All I could do was laugh at it.

At the time I didn't know that it wasn't five minutes until we got to Dr. Solace's facility, but an entirely different facility. But how was I to know the difference?

I didn't know what to do with myself now. I was free. Free to go anywhere. Free to do anything; say anything. I laughed at this thought too as I started to run and holler in joy.

I was free. Free. Completely free.

[Word Count: 2779 Words]
_________________
I know I said I would update yesterday but I did get a major headache halfway through writing. So I took a very small break and finished today! Hope you enjoyed!

Instagram: @pastel.temptations
Twitter: @temptingwish
I post art there pls give love I work hard 😓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 1.1K 23
Adam, Ty, and Jason are just normal Minecraftians, playing around, hanging out with friends. Until these suited men come in and try to take away Adam...
10.5K 379 21
Sky is in trouble and no one but him knows it. He is trying to keep it a secret but is having a hard time. He's in more and more pain every day and i...
12.9K 445 21
The gang goes to rescue Sky's little sister Dylan. But when she comes back with them, she's doesn't agree with who Sky is. Sky begins to see who Dyla...
6.4K 331 15
Sequel to Care, enjoy!