Love Me

Lanna381 tarafından

Luna is a nurse who spends most of her time working, but what happens when she falls in love with one of her... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapters 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 47

40 2 1
Lanna381 tarafından

I'm eight months pregnant and i feel like i'm about to pop at any second. We decided to keep the gender of the baby a surprise until birth, so we're just buying gender neutral colors and outfits. Married life has been good, we honeymooned in Hawaii, Lily of course was with us. I couldn't imagine leaving her for a night, let alone for two weeks.

Lily and I are currently at the store, getting more baby stuff, and doing some grocery shopping, and of course i have to spoil my baby so she's got a cart full of toys as well. Daddy is going to love that! Ashton and I have started adoption papers so that he can officially adopt Lily now that we're married. We're just waiting on everything to be approved.

"Lily, honey, wanna pick out something for daddy?" I asked smiling at Lily.

"Yeah!" She cheered happily. Every time we come to the store Lily has to pick out a snack to take to daddy if he's working. We were walking down the snack aisle and Lily went to take off down the aisle.

"Lily! You don't run off, you know better. You stay with mommy." I scolded. I bumped my cart into someone while trying to keep an eye on Lily and catch up with her at the same time. Toddlers are fast as hell! And when you're eight months pregnant and all belly it's a little hard to keep up.

"I'm sorry! Lily Rose! What did i just say?" I quickly apologized to whoever i just bumped into without even looking at them or to see if they were alright. I got to Lily and grabbed her hand. She was looking at the snacks when someone tapped me on the shoulder, i turned and looked and then froze at who was standing there.

"Colby...." I breathed out...

"Uh...hey..." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, i had to resist the urge to flinch away when he raised his hands. It's not like it scares me when men raise their hands now or anything, but i know what his hands can do, i've experienced it. This is the first time i've seen him since everything happened so just seeing him again is sending all kinds of images and flashbacks in my head... A hand landed on his bicep and i looked beside him at the beautiful woman clinging to him.

"I really need to go, we need to take my husband something for lunch." I stated with no emotion.

"You-you're married now?" He stuttered out.

"Mmmhm....among other things...." I motioned to my huge belly and he looked down at it and then looked down at the ground as he bit his lip.

"HE is married now too!" The girl beside him stated. She held up her left hand to show off the ring and wedding band, it took everything in me not to start laughing. She's wearing the ring that he proposed to me with. That's hilarious.

"Congratulations." I said smiling at them.

"Momma! Momma! Can i get daddy tree tings?" Lily asked pulling on my maxi skirt.

"Sure, sweetheart!" I smiled down at my daughter and she went back to searching for her selections and i turned back when Colby's wife started talking.

"Wow....so you're Colby's ex? The one that is keeping his kid away from him? You really have her calling another man her daddy?" She sneered at me in disgust. Who the hell does this bitch think she is? She has no business trying to jump into a situation that she knows nothing about.

"You don't know the whole story so don't sit there and act like you know shit about anything. You wanna know why Colby isn't allowed to see his 'kid' then how about you ask him what he did for that to happen. Yes, she does call another man her daddy because from day one he has treated her more like his child than Colby has. You don't know shit, so stop trying to act like you have any input in this." I said glaring daggers at her. "Lily, honey, hurry up. We need to go." I said gently to my little girl. Lily grabbed some snacks and handed them to me so i could put them in the cart, then i bent down and picked her up placing her on my hip.

"Momma.....who they?" She whispered to me pointing at the couple in front of us.

"Nobody you need to worry about right now, honey. How about we go see daddy now? He's going through Lily girl withdrawals." She giggled as i tickled her belly and then turned to push the cart away. I'm not even getting into who Colby is with her right now. When she's older and can understand what's going on then i will tell her and let her make her own decisions on whether or not she wants Colby apart of her life. But right now she's too young and i don't want to confuse her.

"Wow.... You're a real piece of shit for keeping that baby away from her real father. You should be so proud of yourself." Bitchface called from behind me. I turned around and glared at her.

"Lily, honey, stand here with the cart real quick, and don't move okay?" I told her gently without taking my eyes off of this bitch.

"Okay, mommy!" I set her down and had her hold onto the cart. I walked a few steps towards this bitch and Colby but was still close by in case i needed to get to Lily.

"I am really proud of myself, you wanna know why?" I said glaring at her. "Because i have a man that thinks the sun rises and sets on that little girl, i have a man that would give up his life in a second for that little girl, who loves her as if she is his own. He's been the father figure she's needed since we got together. He's kind, and protective, and i know that she's in good hands when she's with him. I don't have to worry about looking away for two seconds and because he isn't watching her she gets into something she isn't supposed to that could hurt her. I'm not constantly scared that he is going to get shitfaced drunk and nearly beat her to death... So, yes, i am proud of myself. Because i am doing what is best for MY daughter, i am keeping her safe, and making sure everyday she knows how much she's loved. You can call me what you want, you can continue thinking what you want, but unless you know what really happened or why i'm doing what i'm doing, i suggest you keep your fucking mouth shut!" I felt like i was going to explode right now, i don't know who this woman thinks she is. She knows nothing about me, she knows nothing about what happened.

I looked back at Lily and saw she was singing to herself and playing with the seat strap. I smiled at my little girl softly and then turned my attention back to my ex and his wife.

"Colby, you really need to re-evaluate what you deserve in life, because you just keep trading in one toxic person for the next, and i hope for your sake you can break the cycle before it pulls you down a path you don't want to be on. You deserve to be happy, you deserve to have a good life, you deserve a pure love. I hope you find a girl that will be good for you one day, and i hope to God you find her before it's too late..." I gave him a weak smile and then walked off and picked Lily back up, i carried her as i pushed the cart to check out.

I feel horrible for him, i really do. He trades in one toxic and manipulative person for the next, it's like he's afraid of having something good. I really really do hope he can break the cycle before it's too late. And he is going to have to be the one to do it, he's going to have to be the one to want to do it. Because every single person in his life can try to get him help, but until he sees that he needs it, and that he needs to cut the toxic out of his life he's never going to be able to grow and move on with his life, or find a good real love with a woman that will be amazing for him.

-At the hospital-

"Daddy! I got you nacks!" Lily cheered as we walked into his office.

"You did?! Thank you, princess." Lily dug through the bag and got out his snacks and then her own and they sat down at his desk and started eating their snacks together. This is also the routine. They always have snack time together.

I sat down in the chair in front of the desk and started rubbing my belly with one hand and closed my eyes, deep in thought. I'm still agitated from my encounter at the store, and i'm trying to calm my emotions down.

"You alright, babe?" Ashton asked his voice dripping concern.

"Yeah, just frustrated..." I sighed.

"Why what's wrong?" He questioned.

"Had a run in with Colby and his wife." I told him, opening my eyes and looking at him.

"Wait....he's married?" Ashton asked raising his eyebrow in surprise.

"Apparently, i don't know if his family knows cause they haven't mentioned it to me, but she's a piece of work. She was calling me a piece of crap, and everything else because 'i'm keeping his daughter away from him' i doubt she even knows the whole story. But i told him he needs to re-evaluate what he deserves in life because he just keeps trading one toxic person in for the next." I told him.

"I'm sorry, babe." He said softly.

"It's not your fault. I knew i would have a run in with him eventually." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Does Lily know?" He asked quietly, a sadness coming over his face as he asked.

"Of course not! She's too young, i've decided when she's old enough to understand i will tell her, and she can make her own decision and form her own opinions of him. If she wants to have something to do with him then i will be behind her every step of the way, if she doesn't want anything to do with him then i will back her on that too." I explained.

"I'm just scared when the time comes and she realizes i'm not her real father she won't want anything to do with me anymore...." He said that same sad look on his face. How can he even think that? Lily adores him.

"Are you kidding me? She'll love you even more! You have been there for her her whole life, you love her when you didn't have to, she's going to see all of that. And just because she may or may not want her biological father in her life doesn't mean that you won't still be a father figure to her. It won't mean that she won't want you in her life, or that you won't mean the world to her. You're her hero. She looks at you like you hung the moon, she loves you, and that's not something that you can just throw away. Trust me, you have nothing to worry about." I assured him.

I can't believe he would think that she wouldn't love him anymore, or that she wouldn't want him around anymore. He doesn't see the way she looks at him like i do, he doesn't see the absolute love on her little face, or when it's nap time she has to call her daddy because she can't go 'night night' without telling her daddy she loves him.

He doesn't see how it's all about her daddy, 'mommy, make sgetti for dinner, daddy likes sgetti!' 'momma, when daddy coming home?' 'can i call daddy?' 'i can't go night night, daddy hasn't read to me yet!' She absolutely adores him, and nothing would ever change that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only two chapters after this one!

Comment and Vote!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

244K 11.1K 59
**COMPLETED** ( Book 2, can be read as stand alone. )Conceived from a brutal rape, Betsi was hidden from the true world she belonged to. Her father...
16 0 15
Luna is a shy girl, who's given up on living her life to the fullest after her father passed away. But she then meets a mysterious man, who gets her...
318 68 34
Get inside a teenagers mind, and start living through their eyes. Luna is a complicated teenager, with an equal amount of dramatic, complicated frien...
266K 8.6K 36
a simple yet beautiful hard-working girl falls in love with simply the wrong but the right guy at the same time, jasmine white is a 24 years old wom...