Danganronpa x Reader oneshots

By Little_red2233

I've taken a notice that there's not a lot of danganronpa x readers...soooo yeah ~ Requests are open ~ More

Kokichi Ouma x Reader {angst}
Nagito X (F) Reader {fluff}
Gundham X Reader {fluff}
{SDR2} boy Scenarios x (f) Reader
hey so-
Hajime x Victim Reader {angst}
Gundham x Reader {Fluff-Angst}
Hajime x Reader {fluff}
Chiaki x Self Aware Reader {fluff-Angst}

Hajime x Blackened reader {Angst}

2.3K 39 127
By Little_red2233

So I thought of this and yeah
Get ready for some angst!!

Y/N POV/

I watched as everybody anxiously stood in the elevator. It was another class trial for Souda's death.

And being 100% I killed the pink haired boy. I Y/n L/n killed Kazuichi Souda the ultimate mechanic.

I don't even remember why I did it. One second Souda was talking shit about Hajime and Chiaki and then seconds later he was laying on the ground in a pool of his own blood.

The elevator doors opened and we all went over to are designed spots.

I glanced over to Hajime, him also making eye contact with me. I gave him a smile and nod.

"A-Alright let's begin with the location of the murder." Hajime started.

As they began to talk my eyes made there way to chiaki's photo.

I apologize Chiaki I said I would help us get out, but all I did was fall into the masterminds game.

I mentally talked with myself to her. But soon my thoughts were interrupted by Fuyuhiko.

"Well what's Y/n's alibi?" Hajime slightly tensed up.

"Uh-Well she said she was sleeping." Hajime stuttered

I looked from boy to boy, listening to the conversation. Pity washing over me as Hajime tried to defend me.

"Really?! Come on Hajime you don't actually believe that fucking shitty alibi?" Fuyuhiko questioned.

Sweat started to form on Hajime's face
"Of course."

I opened my mouth to speak but soon was cut off.

"Yeah! Y/n could be easily lying y'know!" Akane shouted.

"Indeed. I believe Y/n is the one that killed poor Souda." The ultimate princess chimed in.

I opened my mouth once more.

"N-No that's w-wrong. They would never kill."
Hajime turned to look at me, his eyes pleading with worry.

"Right...?"

I slowly raised my hand and pushed it through my hair.

"I'm sorry Hajime..."

Hajime's usual calm posture soon crumbled as he slammed his fists on his podium.

"No...No...it w-was uh Sonia...y'know because she w-was done with him being so we-."

I stopped him before he could say more. "Hajime...I confess, I killed Souda."

Everyone was quiet. I couldn't tell what any of them were thinking.

"Y/n why did you kill him? wasn't he close to you?" Sonia asked with a shaky voice.

I glance over to her then to Hajime then to my hands.

"We were hanging out, and he then started to say things like 'Hajime is so useless'...and then started to talk the same about Chiaki......that's when I snapped. I just grabbed the closest thing to me and hit him......several times..."

I closed my eyes. Tears brimmed around them.

"It was like I was a different person. I just couldn't stop hitting him. Then he was there just lying in a pool of his own blood."

Tears slowly fell down my s/c cheeks.
I slowly opened them and starred across to Hajime, tears falling faster and faster down my face.

"I'm so sorry."

Hajime kept eye contact with me. His eyes slowly ganging tears.

"Fuck...don't say sorry you dumbass.." Fuyuhiko said keeping his head low.

"Yeah! Be strong Y/n!" Akane shouted, tears threatening to fall down her face.

"Indeed don't say sorry." Sonia said though her tears.

I ran my hands through my hair. "You guys don't have to forgive me...but please...don't forget me."

I look over to Hajime. Tears quickly falling down his face.

"Y-Y/n..." I slowly left my spot and walked over to Hajime.

With every step I could feel Monokuma smile. You sadistic bitch

I was face to face with Hajime.

"Hey OJ.."

Hajime's breath hitched as he herd the nickname.

"Y/n..." I smiled, his voice has always been so pretty.

"I need to tell you something before I go..." I said, the smile still kept on my face.

"D-Don't say that...your n-not going anywhere..." he said choking on his tears.

"Hajime...please just let me tell you."

I grabbed his hands in mine. I looked into his golden brown eyes filled with tears.

"I...l-love you." I say with a shaky breath.

His eye brows arched to an even worrier expression. More tears fell down his face.

"Please you can't say that r-right now." Hajime cried.

I smiled as tears fell down face. "Well...do you feel the same?" I ask still smiling.

Hajime just grabbed onto my hands tighter.

"Of course I d-do." My smile grew.

"I'm glad."

"ALLLLLLLLLL RIGHHHHTTTYYY!!" A high pitched voice yelled.

"I HAVE A SPECIAAAALLLLLL PUNISHMENT FOR YOU Y/NNNN LLL/NNNN!!!!"
Monokuma laughed.

A shaky sigh escaped my mouth. As I slowly let go of Hajime hands, his eyes widened. "H-Hold on!"

I let go of his hands but soon was pulled back into someone's chest. "I-I told you y-y-your not going anywhere." Hajime said choking on his tears.

I gripped onto his white shirt. "H-Hajime...please don't."

"OHHHHhhhh YOuuuuuu think I can just let youuu have herr!!" Monokuma laughed.

My grip tightened, I knew I should go...but I was scared. "Hajime...please don't let him take m-me."

Hajime's hands gripped onto me even tighter.

"ITTTTSSS PUNISHHHMENTTTT TIMEEE!!!"

I closed my eyes. I couldn't even count the amount of times I've cried.

Monokuma pressed the red button and a giant screen glowed red.

We watched a tiny pixel me get dragged away by Monokuma.

The sadistic bear smiled. I clung to Hajime, him doing the same.

There was a split second where it was dead silence. Everyone's eyes were on Hajime and I. Sweat ran down my face.

A single chain came flying for us. Hajime tried to run, but he couldn't. He was glued to the floor with fear.

The chain wrapped around my ankle. With a hard yank I was pulled back, Hajime grabbing onto my hands trying to pull me back into his arms.

The chain was pulled back roughly, making Hajime's hands slip from mine. The last thing I saw before darkness was Hajime reaching for me as I was dragged away by my ankle.

I slowly opened my eyes. Looking around I saw instead of my ankle, my wrists were chained.

They were raised up so I was standing on my tiptoes.

I look forward and see a glass window with everyone in it. Hajime was crying and banging on the giant window.

I turn my head from side to side, taking in my surroundings. It looked like I was on a stage. A dull spotlight shining on me.

Slowly a creaking noise came from the dark. I glance over to the noise to see a robot..?

A robot that looks a lot like...Souda.

The robotic Souda slowly made its way in front of me.

I starred at the robotic emotionless face.

It was quiet. Then suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. My arms still raised because of the chains.

Very shakily I looked down towards the pain to see a knife in my stomach. Bright pink blood woozing out of the cut.

I looked back up, only to see the robot fake Souda was gone.

The same creaking noise came from the same dark spot on the stage.

Another robotic classmate walked out of the darkness.

Chiaki...

The robot walked in front of me. The emotionless pink eyes starred into mine.

Soon the same sharp pain hit my stomach. And with that the robotic Chiaki walked away.

This continued with every classmate.

I stood on my tiptoes, arms raised by chains, bright pink blood spilling out of my stomach. I herd the same creak.

I slowly glance up wards, my eyes meet robotic golden brown eyes.

"H-Haj..ime..."

The robot says nothing as it shoves the knife into my stomach.

I watch as the robotic Hajime leaves. Tears fall down my face.

I look down onto the floor to see a large pool of blood.

I glanced to the large glass window that separated me from my classmates.

Hajime crying and still trying to break the window.

My vision becomes blurry...

And then dark...

And then pitch black...

I'm so sorry...

Anddddd that's that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...