Atypical (A Magnus Chase fan...

By rabiasiddiqui90

What do you get when you cross Magnus Chase and Samirah-al Abbas? Magnus's little sister. Amara doesn't want... More

Disclaimer
A Big Blue Bird
A Mini Sam
He Gives Me This Warm Feeling...It's Not What You Think!
A Group of Demigods
Nuckleavee(Still Not Sure if That's a Cussword)
Alex Becomes One With the Wall
Explaining Time
A Lamppost Demon From Hel
Ah! Suffocated Again!
Helheim Gone Wrong
Yes, But Dragons?
You Died. Game Over! Because This Was Totally a Game
Oh, Wait. No You Didn't
-Hey Again!-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICO!

-Hey!-

37 1 0
By rabiasiddiqui90

Hey guys!

Just here to let you know that I haven't forgotten about this story. The last thirteen chapters took a good few months of revision and writing, and the beginning is almost always the easy part. I'm thinking, and writing, and taking notes, rereading the books to make sure I don't get things wrong, and drawing inspiration from around me nearly every day. Please have faith and patience.

In the meanwhile, I would like to recommend another story by one of my favorite authors. She is INCREDIBLY funny, and is always there for a laugh. Her story is called 'When the Demigods go to Hogwarts'. Her Wattpad name is 'teamleotothend'. Please check it out! You will not be disappointed.

xoxo, Amna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.2K 32
Percy Jackson. Two times Savior of Olympus. A son of Poseidon. Boyfriend to Annabeth Chase. Yes, that's the guy everyone knows, but what they don't k...
1K 14 6
Oops. I died. Thank the Norse for having Valhalla. Well, guess I'll help them with Ragnarok as a thanks. Wondering who I am? You might've heard of me...
74.2K 1.9K 39
No one thought that Perseus Jackson and Annabeth Chase would die on his way to a date during a vacation in Boston. No one thought that Percy would en...