A New World (Gigi Hadid x Y/N)

By japandoya

Y/N, is a teenager trying to live a simple life. Starting at a new high school filled with the supernatural... More

A/N
Part II
Part III
PART IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X

Part I

3.9K 92 10
By japandoya

Y/N'S POV

           How exciting. I get to start at a new high school ... for the third time this year. I still haven't been told why, but my dad and I are always changing locations. At this point, I'm tired of complaining, so I'm just going to go with it.

I'm currently in my Junior year of high school, but since I'm constantly traveling, I'm already a few months away from turning eighteen. Ridiculous, right?

Now I'm here, Ariovine, California. Tomorrow is my first day at my brand new school, Ariovine High. Isn't that creative.

Well I guess that's enough information for one day. Tomorrow should be oh so fun! ...
————————————
Y/N'S POV

           *ring ... ring ... ri-*

My alarm was cut off by me smacking my phone. I got out of bed, already dreading having to go to school. God, why can't it be summer? Or winter? Or some other sort of break?

Sighing, I began my morning routine, taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth. I changed into my outfit for the day, a pair of black jeans, a black turtleneck, black boots, and my favorite thing of all time, my black leather jacket.

After doing my hair, I went downstairs to see my dad gone, with a note and breakfast on the kitchen counter.

I looked at the note, reading: "Had to go take care of something. Made you breakfast, have a good first day.
- Your amazing father"

"Looks like I'll be walking to school today." Sighing, I ate my breakfast, and left my house, grabbing my school bag on my way out.

I stopped walking, realizing that I have no idea where my school is. "Google maps, it's your time to shine," I said as I pulled out my phone, typing in my school name. "A ten minute walk, that's not too bad."

As I was walking, I began looking at all the trees that surrounded my neighborhood. I realized that I actually had about twenty minutes to get to school, so I decided to take a look around, noticing a forest nearby.

"Why did I decide to do this .." I asked myself as I traveled further into the forest. Hearing a twig snap, I quickly turned around, only to see nothing around.

"Okay this is way too weird for me." I said as I began walking out of the forest. Out of nerves, I began walking faster to school, arriving within five minutes instead of ten.

'This actually gives me a good amount of time to get my schedule and get to class,' I thought. As I was walking through the parking lot, I noticed multiple students staring at me, making me extremely uncomfortable. A group of eleven people, however, stood out to me, specifically a girl with blonde hair and light eyes.

I stared at her for a second, then realized that I most likely look like an absolute creep. Then again, she was staring too, so it's fine. Right? Quickly moving on, I went to the schools office, seeing an older lady sitting at the front desk.

"Good morning ma'am, I'm new here, so I was coming to pick up my schedule," I said with a small smile. "Could I have your name please?" She asked kindly. "Yes I'm Y/N Y/LN, the new transfer student." She looked through her files, finding my schedule and handing it to me. "Thank you ma'am, have a lovely day," I said with one last smile, exiting the office.

Looking at my schedule, I noticed that I had math first period. "You've got to be kidding me .." I said with a frustrated sigh. "Pre-calculus, this is going to suck."

I arrived to class, greeting my new teacher. "Hello Mrs. Jeffers, I'm a new student here, Y/-" She quickly cut me off. "I know Miss. Y/LN, why don't you take a seat there in the second row." I nodded and smiled, but was somewhat irritated that she cut me off. Like excuse me?

I sat down as the bell rang, and saw that same group of people as before enter the room. They sat on the opposite side of the classroom from me, but I could feel them staring at me. I ignored them and paid attention to what was being taught. Realizing that I already know this information from studying on my own, I completely zoned out.

"Miss. Y/LN." I snapped my head up as my name was called. "Do you think you could answer the question on the board, since you were paying attention?" Crap, she definitely knows I was zoning out. Taking a look at the board, I stood up, ready to answer the equation. I read the question, "find the difference quotient of f(x) = 5x-5."

I internally laughed at how simple this is, wondering why she would use this question as an example. I simply wrote down the number five. Closing the marker, I turned around, walking back to my seat. She looked at the board, then back at me, seeming a little bit irritated at me. Hey, it's not my fault she asked me to solve a simple equation.

"Just pay attention." She said, clearly frustrated. I just nodded, snickering slightly. Throughout the class period I could still feel eyes on me. I began to become frustrated, so I looked to see the SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE FROM BEFORE STARING AT ME. "Damn they're weird. Gonna make sure to steer clear of them." I whispered to myself.

I noticed a blonde with hazel eyes glaring at me after I said that, making me feel extremely intimidated. I saw her glare turn into a smirk, almost as if she knew I was about to shit myself.

After what felt like an eternity, class finally came to an end. I was the first person out the door, trying to get away from that group of creeps. Looking down at my schedule, I realized God really does hate me. "English? Seriously? This isn't my day." I said disappointed.

Entering the classroom, I was warmly welcomed by my new teacher. "Go ahead and take a seat on that side of the room." "Okay, thank you Mr. Jackson." I said with a smile. He's definitely nicer than Mrs. Jeffers.

Three people from that group walked into the room, making me question what I did wrong for God to do this to me. I saw a blonde with blue eyes look at me, keeping eye contact for a couple of seconds. We both looked away after, her returning to her friends, while I sat in the corner. Okay, maybe God doesn't hate me, because she's really pretty.

Class came to an end, making me feel relieved because English and I? Yeah, we aren't friends. It was now break, making me go to my assigned locker to put away my math textbook. As I turned around, I bumped into a girl with brown hair and brown eyes.

"I'm so sorry, oh my God." I said to her. She quickly got up, smiling at me once she faced me. "It's not a big deal," she told me. I then recognized her as one of the girls from that group. "I'm Kaia. Kaia Gerber," she said as she put her hand out for me to shake. "I'm Y/N Y/LN," I told her, shaking her hand. Yes they've been making me uncomfortable, but I didn't want to be rude.

"Maybe we could hang out sometime? I heard you're new here, and my friends and I would love to show you around," she told me, pointing to that group of people who are apparently her friends. "That's a kind offer, but I prefer to do things on my own." I told her as politely as I could. "I'll see you around though, thank you for the offer." I said, walking away. There's no way I'm letting her and her friends show me around campus. They're a group of people I plan to, and will, stay away from.
————————————
It was now my last period of the day. Guess what class. P fucking E. This is so exciting. Actually, I don't understand why I'm throwing such a fit, I'm not out of shape, just pretty lazy.

Changing into my gym clothes, I left the locker room, going to the field. My P.E. teacher is a man named Mr. Gillies. I'm five minutes into this class, and let me tell you. He is intense.

"ALRIGHT CLASS," Jesus why is he yelling. "I WANT YOU GUYS TO RUN FIVE LAPS AROUND THE FIELD WITHIN FIFTEEN MINUTES." He screamed. This guy has a pair of lungs, holy crap. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, TIME STARTS NOW." With that, we all started running. This was mostly to get away from him and his yelling.

I began sprinting, because if I didn't make it back in time, I would definitely get yelled at. I'm used to going jogging in the morning to stay in shape, so in all honesty, this wasn't that big of a deal for me. As I was running, I noticed two girls from Kaia's group running behind me. I continued to run, but as I turned back around I saw them to my sides rather than behind me. You can assume that I freaked the fuck out. How did they even run that fast?, holy crap.

One of the girls looked at me, and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Isabella Hadid, but my friends call me Bella." Why is she introducing herself to me right now. While we're running due to a very aggressive P.E. teacher.

I took a quick glance at her before responding. "I'm Y/N Y/LN," I told her giving her a polite smile. I looked to my right to see a girl with brown hair and dark brown eyes looking at me. "I'm Kendall Jenner, you're new here right?" I'm still extremely confused as to why they're trying to have a conversation with me right now if I'm being honest here.

"Yeah, I just moved here yesterday." She nodded at me and kept running. It was Isabella's turn to speak up. "You know, since you're new, my friends and I could show you around campus, in case you still need help finding your way around." Okay, what is their deal with me. "Thank you for the offer, but I know where all my classes are now," I said smiling at her. "You know, your friend Kaia offered to help me as well." I pointed out to her.

"Yeah, we're really friendly, and love helping out other people." She paused. "Especially if they're new." I nodded and decided that I was way too uncomfortable, so I ran ahead of them. I finished my laps before them, and left to change into my normal clothes.

"Thank God the school day is finally over." I said to myself.

I checked my phone seeing a text message from my dad. It was a short text saying, "I can't pick you up, I'm still handling some business. See you at home."

And now I'm walking home by myself. How lovely. At least this day is finally over.

I walked out of school feeling multiple pairs of eyes on me. Already knowing who was staring at me, I continued to walk home. I passed by the same forest, still having an interest in it. I stopped walking and stared at it for a couple of seconds. Shaking my head, I continued walking home. After arriving at my house I took a shower and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.

'Today was a weird day,' I thought to myself. I began my school work, waiting for my dad to come home. After some time, I looked at the clock to see that it was already nine in the evening.

Sighing, I got up and made myself dinner, saving some for my dad when he comes home. After eating, I went up to my room and got ready to go to sleep. I felt as though I was being watched, but quickly shook off the feeling.

Well, hopefully tomorrow goes better than today.
————————————
Okay guys! That's Part I of this series completed. I'm not sure if this is any good or not, so comments would help a lot. I hope you all have a great rest of your day, and I'll see you all with the next chapter soon, hopefully.
- yours truly, THE bitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
215K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
61.6K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...