Who's Who

By alicemaydaltrey

A whole book of imagines of the only and only, 'The Who'. Requests are open! ✨ More

✨ Request Page ✨
Pete Townshend #1
John Entwistle #1
Roger Daltrey #1
Keith Moon #1
Roger Daltrey #1 - Part 2
Keith Moon #2
Roger Daltrey #2
Roger Daltrey #3
John Entwistle #2
🦋 Authors Note 🦋
Roger Daltrey #4
🦋 Authors Note - News 🦋
🦋 Authors Note - I Need Help 🦋
Announcement 🙏🏻
Roger Daltrey #5
John Entwistle #3
Roger Daltrey #6
Roger Daltrey #7
Roger Daltrey #8
💟 Authors Note 💟
John Entwistle #3

Roger Daltrey #9

102 3 1
By alicemaydaltrey

A/N - aaand, another Roger Daltrey imagine! It wasn't requested but I had some inspiration and decided to write this. Enjoy xx 💙

———————————————————————

The phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts.

I stood up from the window seat, where a light dusting of snow covered the ledge from outside.

I hesitantly picked up the phone. "Hello?" I asked, unsure of who would be calling at this time of the morning.

"Hello love!" Roger's voice rang through my ears.

"Roger! What are you phoning for at this time of the morning?" I asked, sitting on the edge of the desk that sat next to the phone.

"And what are you doing up at this time of the morning?" I could hear his smirk down the phone.

"I can't believe I won't be there tomorrow," Roger spoke with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"It's ok Rog, we agreed that you would take a year out to learn farming," I smiled slightly, more to myself than anything.

"Yeah..." he stopped, "Alice?"

"What?"

There was a pause before he spoke up again, "It doesn't matter."

"Except that it obviously does..."

"They've offered me a job."

"At the farm you're at?"

"Yeah."

"What do you want to do?" I asked, a sad smile on my face.

"I don't know.. You could come here with me."

My smile faltered, "But I'm here, I'm always gonna be here."

"Alice, your dad died a year ago."

"And I built this farm in his honour."

"He wouldn't want you dedicating your life to him!"

"He dedicated his life to me!" There was an awkward silence that overtook us once again.

"We can't keep having this fight." Roger sighed.

"Apparently we can, until we realise that there's nothing left to fight for."

Silence overtook us once again.

"Roger.."

"Yeah, I know... I should go."

"Yeah."

"Good luck tomorrow, it's gonna be amazing. Take care Alice."

I laughed, "Yeah, you too Rog."

I put the phone down and ran up to my room. I looked through our shared wardrobe and came across one of Roger's grey knitted jumpers. I took it off the hanger and held it close to my chest, breathing in his scent.

I really missed him, and I loved him more than our arguments.

I laid on the bed, tightly cuddling his jumper close to my chest, tears streaming down my face.

If only he was home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 221 25
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙙𝙬 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨! © 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙨𝙖𝙨𝙨 2020
15.3K 321 43
"there's a whole world for people like you..." Lucas Wolenczak imagine f/reader x Wolenczak she/her BOOK 1
56K 1.5K 25
This is a story from my TikTok series. I recommend reading that before this, but this is okay too! My TikTok is in my bio. No pictures or art is mine...
174K 1.9K 13
f.w imagines! ➫ read in ~𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄! ➫ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦...