Roger Daltrey #3

A/N - I felt like I needed to update something as I'm still working on my next chapter of 'Certified Rose' which should be up in a couple of days. I'm just using the name Alice again! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Enjoy xxx

——————————————————————-

"ROG! Come on! We're gonna be late!" You shouted upstairs to Roger, who was probably using his dippity-do to straighten out his hair. You never understood why, his hair and more so him looked handsome however he presented himself.

"I'm coming!" He shouted back, and not more than a minute later he was standing in front of you, his hand held out towards you waiting for you to take his. "Let's go." He smiled before leading you out of the door.

You were both going to the cinema for a fun evening out, something which you rarely had time for. You never realised instantly, but you had walked straight passed the cinema. "Umm, Rog.. we walked passed the cinema" you spoke up, confused. "What d'ya say we have that a miss eh? I've got something planned for us anyway," he squeezed your hand, a smile tugging at his lips. You smiled and nodded, "ok," he gave a satisfactory nod and continued walking.

You both entered the park and it was lit up how you had never seen it before. He led you over to a little picnic blanket with a small box and a note placed on it, you picked up the note which read,

Turn around

Needless to say you were confused, but obliged as to what the note said.

You turned around and found Roger down on one knee with a wide smile on his face, a beautiful shiny diamond ring in a velvet box sat perfectly in his hands. "Alice, ever since I met you I knew that you were the one for me. Once I got to know you, I knew from that moment on that I wanted to share the rest of my life with you and I know I haven't been the best boyfriend or the nicest but I do know that I love you with everything I have and I want to do it for the rest of my life. I want my own family with you, I want to be with you until the day I die. So what do you say eh? Will you marry me?" He asked smiling, a glint of hope shining in his bright blue eyes.

Tears escaped your eyes as you nodded and a small, "yes," escaped your lips, he laughed and placed the ring on your finger before bringing you into a bone crushing hug. "I love you so much Alice. More than you'll ever know." He whispered into your ear, "I love you too Roger, more than anything." You replied smiling, looking up at him and placing a soft kiss to the top of his nose.

————————————————————————

A/N - I hope this wasn't too bad, and I hope you enjoyed it.
Don't forget to vote and comment to let me know what you thought.
Thank you so much for your support and for reading these.
Much love,
Alice. xx 🦋