Complete: Dragon Ball Super O...

By Piccologirl1994

Hi guys. This is season two of the oneshot book. Please look at the new rules inside the book and hopefully e... More

Goku X Female Reader Lemon
SSGSS Gogeta X Kidnapped Daughter Reader
Jealous Frost X Kaizen Lemon
Broly (non canon) X Noom (OC) Lemon
Vegeta X Female Saiyan Reader
Adult Future Trunks (with malicious intention) X Teen Female Reader Lemon
Monna X Cabba
Monna X U7 Male Saiyan Reader
Gogeta (canon) X Chubby Insecure Female Saiyan Reader
Lustful Goku Black X Female Saiyan Reader Rape Lemon
Jealous Vegito X Shy Chubby Female Half-Saiyan Reader X Kid Goku Black
Mira X Milky (OC) Lemon
Calliona OC X Cabba Lemon
Genderswap Piccolo X Male Saiyan Reader Lemon
Possessive Goku Black X Chubby Insecure Female Saiyan Reader
SSGSS Vegito X Chubby Female Saiyan Reader
DBS Future Trunks X Trapped Goku's Daughter Reader
Trunks X Emiko OC Lemon
Majin Vegeta X Kidnapped Daughter Reader
(Pregnant) Calliona X Cabba
Vegeta X Female Reader
Vampire Vegito X Chubby Female Half Saiyan Reader (little Lemon)
Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister
Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister Chapter 2
Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister Chapter 3
Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister Chapter 4
Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister Chapter 5
Trunks X Plus Size Mai X Goten Lemon
Lord Beerus X Female Neko Reader Lemon
Xeno Vegeta X Kidnapped Xeno Female Reader
Vegito X Kidnapped Female Reader
Teen Goku X Teen Female Reader
Android 17 X Moon OC Part 2
Black Vegito X Chubby Female Saiyan Reader X Son Gogeta
Ginger OC X Frost Chapter 1
Ginger OC X Frost Chapter 2
Goku Black X Male Reader
Android 17 X Male Reader
Hit X U6 Male Saiyan Reader
Kale X Caulifla Lemon

Moro X Female Reader X Merus

1.9K 11 2
By Piccologirl1994

Requested by kills_the_chills. This takes place after Moro absorbed many ki that he is strong and look young. This is alternative event than the anime since Moro already manage to absorb kis before he came to planet Namek. This is takes place before and on planet Namek. Please enjoy.

Merus and (Y/n)-Chan quickly pick up their weapons and drive their ship towards new planet Namek. Recently, Goku and Vegeta spotted the escaped criminal Moro who was aided by Raspberry. They made at least ten stops to different planets; manage to absorb so much power that he manage to look younger and stronger. 

The Galactic Patrol was trying to find him for days; until Goku spot him heading to Namek and teleport both Saiyans there. Meanwhile, Jaco and a crew member try to perform hypnosis to get the Grand Supreme Kai to wake up from the sleep Buu. They were able to wake him up and both strongest Galactic Patrol warriors are about to land on Namek.

(Y/n)-Chan is the first female being part of the heroic organization. She only work there for only five years, serve her purpose of protecting the law and innocent people from evil. She is indeed a strong woman. She is (height) and (weight); a normal size face with (color) eyes, (color) shaded lips, and has (color) earrings on her ears. Her hair is (length) and (color). She wear her uniform, covering her (weight) yet slim looking body especially her (size) boobs are making her look hot and sexy.

She put on her watch and her jack pack that she received last month. The Galactic Patrol ship arrives Namek; both Merus and (Y/n)-Chan preparing for battle. Merus, the light blue skinned man gave her a serious look softly, "This is a very dire fight, please be careful agent (Y/n)", he said. She gave him a nod, "I'll be careful agent Merus."

Meanwhile, Moro just injured the Saiyans who are weak on the ground. Moro was about to win and about to devour their remaining kis, a ki is ramming at him at fast speed. Moro use his hand and deflect it. The ki exploded. Moro look puzzled and turn to see the Galactic Patrolman. Moro frown, seeing Merus standing there with his stun gun. But his eyes shifted to (Y/n)-Chan, feel his penis hard. He ignored Merus and the Saiyans, staring at her hungrily. He can only imagine having her by his side, making her love him. And claim her as his own property.

Merus can see him staring at (Y/n)-Chan and keep his guard up. "Keep your guard up!", Merus warned her. She nod and prepare to fight. However, her eyes deceive her as her gun shot missed him. He dodged and swiftly flint, now behind her. Merus turn too late as his violet eyes spot Moro abduct (Y/n)-Chan and flint off further on Namek. "Damn!", he muttered and turn to Jaco, "Take care of these Saiyans, I'll go after them!" Jaco looked concerned and nod. Merus activate his rocket boots and fly towards their direction.

Meanwhile, Moro is still flinting. He turn to see no one's after them. His eyes spot a huge cave of the mountain landscape and hide inside, keeping her quiet. He reached to the end of the cave and tied her hands behind her back. He place on a rock, see her sitting there. He look at her squirming, making him hard again by her good-looking body.

 (Y/n)-Chan tried to break free, but the rope is too strong. Her eyes turn to see Moro walking closer to her; too close, his body an inch from her. She noticed that he was showing off his muscle, his chest mostly. She realized he was seducing her. She was about to yell, but her lips are locked with his, making her make out.

She quivered by his strong hands touching, caressing her feminine body. She try to bite his mouth, at least his lips, but he is able to lock their mouths together tightly as he place his hands on her breasts, groping her. She can feel the fear taking over her, feared for her virginity. But her eyes spot Merus finally arrived at the cave. Merus put his finger in front of lip; she nod and pretend to let out a moan.

Moro chuckled through the kiss and breaks the kiss, "You love that my dear?", he asked. She hates this idea but it needs to work. She gave him a fake seductive look in her eyes, "Yes Moro~ I don't know why I was scared, but now I need you~", and wink at the sorcerer. Moro gave her a wicked smile at her, "Now that's more better, kiss me my love~", he asked in his soft tough voice.

As she embraced him, they make out while Merus took out his stun gun and ready to aim at him. But little do he know that Moro can tell she's distracting him. Moro turn behind himself and quickly throw his ki blast at the Patroller. But Moro gasp as Merus dodged it instantly and is now closer to him. "Hand her over Moro!", Merus exclaimed. Moro frowned, "No! She's mine!", he sneered at him. But (Y/n)-Chan had enough of pretending; Moro turn back to her and gasp, feel her foot kick his groin.

He was in deep pain which she was able to free herself and ran over to Merus. She cannot help but gave him a hug, "Merus! Thank you!", she thanked him. Merus feel himself embarrassed, awkward by this hug. But he smile and hug her back. Once they're done, they turn back to Moro who snapped out of the pain and face them.

For few minutes, they already left the cave and went back to where the Saiyans are recovering. Because Moro is desperate to escape, he needed to get away from the Galactic Patrol and the Saiyans. Moro turn to (Y/n)-Chan; he gave her a frown at her, "Why do you resist me (Y/n)-Chan? Why won't you be mine?" 

She let out a puff and turn her head away from him, "There's no way I'll fall someone evil as you!", she exclaimed. Moro felt aback and sigh, "Oh well, guess I'll get you next time", he said as everyone noticed the dragon balls used as the sky turned black. Moro flint, back to Raspberry; but he killed him instantly with a ki blast and forced the brainwashed Namekian child Esca to wish for his minions to be free from Galactic Patrol prison.

Once the deed is done, Moro flint back to the ship and traveled fast speed to his minions' location. "Damn it!", Vegeta cursed in her breath, feel weak still from being absorbed by Moro. Goku walk over to Merus and (Y/n)-Chan, "You two are alright?", he asked. Both nod and smile. "We're fine Goku", Merus assured him, "But I'm afraid that Moro's planning his next big plan while absorbing planets by now. We're certain that the Grand Supreme Kai still in Buu, but we need more time to wake him up again." She nod, trust her partner.

Once everyone's back to the mothership of the Galactic Patrol ship, Merus guided (Y/n)-Chan guide her to his quarters. She felt herself warm and nervous, thought he's going to claim her virginity. But it wasn't as he look at her serious, "(Y/n)-Chan, I almost failed as I thought I loss you to that monster." 

(Y/n)-Chan knew what he meant and lower her head in shame, "I know Merus, I'm sorry." Merus place his hand on her shoulders and she look at him, surprised as he leans closer to her face. She felt herself warm, looking into his violet eyes make her heart beat. Merus was about to speak, but he gasp as his lips pressed by her lips.

(Y/n)-Chan couldn't wait anymore and kissed Merus. They stood there for a few minutes, feel warm. Merus felt awkward when it comes to situations like this, but he noticed it was a special moment between him and her. Merus sigh through the kiss and pull her away slowly. (Y/n)-Chan is breathless, yet knew what he'll say.

 He was confused what to say, but he to get it out of the way. "I'm sorry agent (Y/n) but I cannot return my feelings to you", he mutters as he try to avoid her face. But he was curious and turn to see a sad and confused looking woman, trying to hold back her tears but failed; crying out loud. She met him four years ago, realized he's the strongest warrior of the Galactic Patrol. She had a crush on him since then, sees him handsome and brave. But her heart is broken now he rejected her.

Merus walk towards her and embrace her into a hug. She stops crying and felt more confused as ever. Merus sigh and kiss her cheek, "I'm sorry to reject you, but the reason is more complicated. I just want to avoid those feelings since I'm from a race with neutral nature." She wipe the tears off her face and look puzzled, "From what race?", she asked.

Merus lean his face near her chest, don't care if his face is near her breasts, "Angels." "Huh?", she asked in question. "Don't confuse me for an inferior angel with wings. We are a celestial and oldest race: only serve to the deities of the multiverses and universes. The rest only follow the strict laws as we only be neutral. If we don't, we'll be erased instantly."

Her heart break again, realized that he only reject her because of his race. She shook her head and hug him tighter, "Merus! I don't care if you're an angel! I truly fell for you since I worked here. I really want you to know how much love I have for you! Please reconsider!" She beg with a sad eyes, Merus knew he cannot change his mind. He back away from her and turn his back at her. "I'm going to train Goku soon", Merus said softly.

She looked confused, "Train?" He nod, "I have to (Y/n)-Chan, if this Saiyan's going to defeat Moro he needs to master Ultra Instinct." He open the door, leaving her alone. Before he leave, he turn slight to her and smile, "(Y/n)-Chan, thank you for loving me. I'll always consider you my first", and left.

(Y/n)-Chan exit out of his room and feel mixed emotions. She is sad that the tone of his voice hinted her that one day he will be gone if breaking his race's law. But she is also happy that he consider her his first love. She walks through the hallway, heading towards the training room. "Just you wait you bastard", she mutters, remember that Moro's the one who brought all his disaster on her and her universe, "I'll make sure that Goku will defeat you."

Days later, Jaco send a transmission to the Galactic King; send the news of Moro's defeat. However, he also mention of Merus' recent eradication, vanished for using full power that almost break the laws of natural order. (Y/n)-Chan cried silently, on her bed as she mourns for her first love. She is glad that the terrible battle is over, but she also is miserable to lose Merus.

But Goku did mention on his transmission to try to revive Merus with Earth's dragon balls. She remembered Merus saying for whoever break the laws will be erased, but never mentioned if they're allowed to be revived by the wish orbs. She felt bad at first for desiring a chance to bring him back, but she smiled; she knew that means he'll be back to her.

She doesn't care if his race's reaction to the reckless action. She needs him back. She finished her training and ran towards the docking bay. She turn the engines on and drove away from the ship. She entered coordinates to Earth, realized that Goku is able to summon the dragon. "Hold on Merus", she said as she speeds up, "I'm coming. I'll make sure no one's taking you away from me." Her ship raced towards the atmosphere, continue her own race against time; before anything happens, she'll get to see her lover again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.1K 47
Hello guys, just yesterday the book was glitching and realized that another story was removed and forget who request them. Anyway, this is like part...
36.7K 365 17
Please enjoy this short DBS Oneshot book I wrote! As much as I wish I could continue it, I no longer have time. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(
101K 626 63
A Bunch of Random One-shot Ideas I put into this Story! You can also make your own Requests if you like! Will also do Sequels to Certain stories and...
22.1K 996 15
It's Spider-Man 3 What Else Is There To Say? I do not own the rights to Spider-Man 3, this is just a fanfic for fun. All rights belong to Sony and Ma...